PDA

View Full Version : Serebii Premier League 3 - Week 5

guerrilla radio
10th May 2011, 8:50 PM
Snowpoint City VValreins (2) vs. Straiton Samurai (0)
BW OU 1: Nilla vs. Yamborski
BW OU 2: Gamefreak vs. blobman94
BW Uber: Giggity... vs. Saibankan
DPP OU 1: Aldieb vs. bestgamepearl
DPP OU 2: destructo vs. pkmner
DPP Uber: Mander vs. Wailord_2
DPP UU: :wub:disc vs. Blinky the Mew
ADV OU: meteor64 vs. Archangel

Funky Fromons (2) vs. Whirl Islanders (4)
BW OU 1: IFM vs. Lunar22
BW OU 2: Charminions vs. NailsOU
BW Uber: SvN vs. mreddozook
DPP OU 1: Sarcasjak vs. BlazinKickinChicken
DPP OU 2: AppleButter2 vs. zdrup
DPP Uber: PoignantLyrics vs. Mooo
DPP UU: shadowice1234 vs. QuackPenguinX
ADV OU: epic_eevee vs. Regarde

Fabulous Furrets (0) vs. Victory Road Knights (5)
BW OU 1: Aphrodi vs. Big Beluga
BW OU 2: wonjoon0330 vs. ISDr
BW Uber: artbomber_97 vs. GerbilGuy
DPP OU 1: TheMaster vs. nkg2k10
DPP OU 2: Jets vs. smartgamer
DPP Uber: Armando Payne vs. xLilith
DPP UU: Mike_kun vs. Cometk
ADV OU: ioliolk vs. smashlloyd20

Utopian
11th May 2011, 1:12 AM
eh smartgamer eh?

BGP_
11th May 2011, 1:59 AM
contacted ald, here's to hoping i get to battle this week...

Utopian
11th May 2011, 2:53 AM
haxxed, once again, i hate 4th gen

Cometk
11th May 2011, 6:16 AM
contacting opponent

what are some knight flavor pokes?

zdrup
11th May 2011, 11:51 AM
PMed my opponent. This is probably a pre-finals match so it should be interesting.

PoignantLyrics
11th May 2011, 5:16 PM
Damn finally the Fromons are against worthy competition.

I'll probably be able to find Mooo on OSL xat, considering I've seen him there a few times anyway.

wonjoon0330
11th May 2011, 5:40 PM
Contacted my opponent ISDr, waiting for reply.

AB2
11th May 2011, 9:51 PM
I responded to Zdrup : )

Charminions
11th May 2011, 11:43 PM
Contacted my opponent yesterday. No response yet.

ClassicSG
12th May 2011, 1:33 AM
beat jets in my match. and i don't belive that the hax mattered.

Blinky the Mew
12th May 2011, 1:51 AM
what is a wub disk? Also if its possible could i switch with blob?

Giggity...
12th May 2011, 8:29 AM
contacted saibankan (chew)

:wub:disc
12th May 2011, 10:43 AM
what is a wub disk? Also if its possible could i switch with blob?

hi

i will contact my opponent unless he switches with blob

Ż\(°_o)/Ż

Regarde
12th May 2011, 8:08 PM
yeah sleep talk is terrible gg

BGP_
12th May 2011, 10:00 PM
still no aldieb :/ and cant battle after friday evening until sunday night so yea...

Cometk
12th May 2011, 11:39 PM
opp is active but hasn't replied

honestly why do people do that?

i'll contact him again whenever

Yamborski
13th May 2011, 3:25 AM
lulz im against nillers.

BGP_
13th May 2011, 4:45 AM
aldieb answered and asked if i could do it then but he got off liek a minute after so yea got nothing accomplished there, hopefully we can do it tomorrow

Nilla
13th May 2011, 4:49 AM
I suppose i'll get my battle done soon.

windsong
13th May 2011, 5:10 AM
To the mod who keeps deleting my posts, please read the posts before you delete them. This is really starting to piss me off as you have twice deleted activity posts, and now you deleted the post where i confirmed a win.

You deleted the post where I confirmed that I had beaten Regarde, which actually was important for the tournament.

so yeah gg bro!!!

and yeah to the mod who keeps deleting my posts, please inform me if you're going to delete posts that actually matter, thanks.

IFM
13th May 2011, 7:17 AM
"activity post. im going with sams logic of not battling to prove a point. BUT I'LL STILL WIN."

So me and my opponent both did one activity post last round. I said I had contacted him and not gotten a response. He said he would make no effort to play. HE GOT THE ACTIVITY WIN! Seriously, what the fuсk? Anyway, I'll play Zeph when I see him, oh and get a new person to run this.

wonjoon0330
13th May 2011, 11:49 AM
Still waiting for response from my opponent, ISDr.

zdrup
13th May 2011, 1:35 PM
my opponent has refused to battle twice always saying "later" and not PMing me back with the times he wants to play.

PoignantLyrics
13th May 2011, 5:41 PM
my opponent has refused to battle twice always saying "later" and not PMing me back with the times he wants to play.

This is funny. Did you ever think he may be busy constructing a team? Don't simply jump to conclusions 3 days after the thread itself is posted.

zdrup
13th May 2011, 6:50 PM
This is funny. Did you ever think he may be busy constructing a team? Don't simply jump to conclusions 3 days after the thread itself is posted.

if you wanna battle I'm on Pokemon Online's server as zdrup15

I think we will battle later, I have this itching feeling for a run. Sorry!

Any more doubts? Unless this is a code for building teams...

Mooo
13th May 2011, 7:59 PM
won in a close 1-0

PoignantLyrics
13th May 2011, 8:01 PM
Yeah, GG Mooo. Sorry for letting the team down guys.

Zdrup, maybe he's just a relatively active person who felt he wanted to take a run at that time?

zdrup
13th May 2011, 8:06 PM
Yeah, GG Mooo. Sorry for letting the team down guys.

Zdrup, maybe he's just a relatively active person who felt he wanted to take a run at that time?

again with this... I just made an activity post, why do you guys feel the need to reply to facts...

lunar22
13th May 2011, 8:57 PM
Sarcasm and general taunting are both part of the average Serebii battler's moral foundation.

BGP_
13th May 2011, 9:04 PM
leaving soon...and still havent been able to battle ald

#TWERKTEAM
13th May 2011, 9:09 PM
CONNOR WUT DA FUK U SHOULD'VE WON

also AB battalhar por favor

PoignantLyrics
13th May 2011, 9:11 PM
Sarcasm and general taunting are both part of the average Serebii battler's moral foundation.

I'm sorry, but those attributes are only present in what is certainly a minority of the battlers here, yet you're making that assumption of the "average Serebii battler" based on that minority. If I did that to members of Smogon, based on yourself, there would be uproar, as the "average Smogon battler" would have been labelled "arrogant, relatively cynical, quick to change judgement and sides, and above all else, pretentious". I myself know this is nowhere near true, just as you should know what you stated is far from truth in itself.

ISDr
14th May 2011, 1:08 PM
Replied to woojoon, yesterday evening, so hopefully will try to get the battle done by Sunday Evening.

ISDr

wonjoon0330
14th May 2011, 3:16 PM
My opponent ISDr finally responded to me, but due to huge timezone different, we're not sure if we'll be able to battle or not.

We're going to do our best try to battle each other, but if it just doesn't work out(because of the timezone), I guess we can call it a draw.

Cometk
14th May 2011, 10:53 PM
mike pm'd me back saying he couldn't battle

it's on my profile, check if you don't believe me

BGP_
15th May 2011, 4:26 AM
ald said his PO isnt working right atm but he'll try to get it working, and i cant do wifi for 4th gen cuz i dont have my team on SS anymore lol, hopefully he gets PO working so we can battle tomorrow when i get home

nkg2k10
15th May 2011, 11:17 AM
posting for activity

15th May 2011, 11:20 AM
activity post. was on smogon all day but my opponent hasn't been online since yesterday morning (for me). will probably have difficulty finding him now due to school as we have an awkward timezone difference (i think).

Charminions
15th May 2011, 4:49 PM
Activity post. Almost got my battle on Friday but my opponent didn't respond. Also he hasn't been on since that day.

NailsOU
15th May 2011, 6:52 PM
i was on pretty much solid all day friday...

AB2
15th May 2011, 7:03 PM
I lost to Zdrup 0-1 off of a 50-50 speed tie. gg, it was a pretty good game.

zdrup
15th May 2011, 7:05 PM
I lost to Zdrup 0-1 off of a 50-50 speed tie. gg, it was a pretty good game.

confirming, very gg

Charminions
15th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Lost to Nails in a fun match. GG.

NailsOU
15th May 2011, 11:13 PM
i defeated charminions in a gg

smashlloyd20
16th May 2011, 6:44 AM
Contacted

lets get it

BGP_
17th May 2011, 1:03 AM
yea i dont think me and aldieb are battling, having a hard time getting together to battle

destructo
18th May 2011, 1:42 PM
pkmnr isnt contacting me back

wonjoon0330
18th May 2011, 6:53 PM
Still haven't battled ISDr yet due to huge timezone difference.

I seriously doubt we can battle at this point, since only possible time we could have battled was weekend(and that was difficult too) and we missed it. /=

acetrainerdov
18th May 2011, 8:11 PM
how do you join

quackPenguinX
19th May 2011, 12:06 AM
Waiting for a reply from my opp.

activity post.

windsong
19th May 2011, 1:19 AM
I'm ghosting for the last two guys on my team

lunar22
19th May 2011, 2:07 AM
lol........

wonjoon0330
19th May 2011, 5:57 AM
@acetrainerdov: You can't. Registration for this thing has been over for month.

IFM
19th May 2011, 9:48 PM
I like how I got the win before we played. Well I did win, but it is last weeks result that needs fixing.

I suggest whoever is running this to please get a brain and host it right.

wonjoon0330
20th May 2011, 3:52 AM
@IFM: If you wasn't active and didn't leave activity post, your opponent gets free win, because they think you're not playing anymore(because many people on various teams already stopped playing).

IFM
20th May 2011, 4:36 AM
I posted too last round. I said I had contacted him and he said he wouldn't bother playing. Seems like some bull to me.

NailsOU
20th May 2011, 5:51 AM
the term "week" is being used loosely i see

wonjoon0330
20th May 2011, 7:02 AM
I posted too last round. I said I had contacted him and he said he wouldn't bother playing. Seems like some bull to me.

Something's definitely wrong then. At any case, Week 4 thread is closed and modification to the thread isn't possible(unless Moderator edits it, which I highly doubt it). I guess the best thing you could do is keep making activity post to prevent such things to happen to you again. /=

lolwut?

PoignantLyrics
20th May 2011, 10:07 AM
Funky Fromons getting bs'ed hard.

zdrup
20th May 2011, 3:05 PM

lol

I agree, when will the last Round be up?

You don't even have to update the standings (because you don't post them) so it shouldn't be that hard...

IFM
20th May 2011, 11:39 PM
I still don't like the fact that I was completely bullshated out of a win. Especially since that would have turned the draw into a loss. I don't need the week 4 thread edited, I just need the standings fixed, because bull like that should not be allowed to fly.

wonjoon0330
21st May 2011, 12:57 AM
@zdrup: This is the last round. It's easy to figure it out really. There's 6 teams and it only takes 5 weeks to battle all the other teams lol

@IFM: Instead of ranting about it on here, you should VM/PM SvN and try to fix the issues.

zdrup
21st May 2011, 1:07 AM
@zdrup: This is the last round. It's easy to figure it out really. There's 6 teams and it only takes 5 weeks to battle all the other teams lol

no, the last round is the final... because this doesn't end without a winner

21st May 2011, 3:18 AM
not like theres any point in playing finals because this tournament was a ****ing failure and we all know who will win anyway

wonjoon0330
21st May 2011, 8:38 AM
no, the last round is the final... because this doesn't end without a winner

Like I said before, this is the final round. There's 6 team and each team need to battle with other team at least once, which takes total of 5 rounds.

With that said, Serebii Premiership is already over and winner is Whirl Islanders who beat every single teams.

Actually, the tournament was over in Week 4 so there really wasn't even need to do Week 5, but anyways, it's over.

not like theres any point in playing finals because this tournament was a ****ing failure and we all know who will win anyway

It wasn't a total failure and winner is Whirl Islanders who beat all other teams.

Tournament was actually over in Week 4, because even if Whirl Islanders lost in Week 5, they would still won, so Week 5 was more of an bonus round then actual round.

Edit: Since my team is losing by 5-0 and I can never get a hold of ISDr, I'll stop playing from this point, because even if I win against ISDr, we'll still lose no matter what.

guerrilla radio
21st May 2011, 10:51 AM
I still don't like the fact that I was completely bullshated out of a win. Especially since that would have turned the draw into a loss. I don't need the week 4 thread edited, I just need the standings fixed, because bull like that should not be allowed to fly.

well since i can't edit week 4 i'll just say you get the win then, bit late for me to say it since i wanted to reverse the decision for a while now but w/e it's done now

dont really know if i should post the finals since whirl islanders are going to win anyway so what's the point?????????

Alcatraz
21st May 2011, 11:54 AM
Well done team! hopefully the next Serebii Prem will be run alot smoother and will have more activity.

zdrup
21st May 2011, 1:36 PM
well since i can't edit week 4 i'll just say you get the win then, bit late for me to say it since i wanted to reverse the decision for a while now but w/e it's done now

dont really know if i should post the finals since whirl islanders are going to win anyway so what's the point?????????

This is just awful... but oh well, the tournament was dead anyway.

Plusle.
21st May 2011, 3:44 PM
congrats to us.