PDA

View Full Version : So I suppose this is a hello thread.

Webby
11th May 2011, 8:59 PM
Uh, hi there! I'm Webby. I'm not very good with these kinds of threads, I usually don't bother to avoid problems. ^^' So, uh, an introduction?

I'm a guy. I'm 20 years old. Other generic personal information goes here.
I'm a uni student in England, in my first year studying Philosophy. I love uni life, but not my course. Wonderful.
I'm not good with conversation, whether it's irl or online. I feel like a bother to everyone so I just... don't keep in touch. Bad habit.
My favourite Pokémon are Aipom, Espeon, Minccino, Whimsicott and Oshawott. I started playing the games when Red and Blue were released and... I'm bored of playing Black so I'm not really a Pokéfan anymore. Kinda.
My interests include reading manga [Pita-Ten, Magical x Miracle, Naruto, Fruits Basket and other similar stuff], listening to music and wasting time on the internet.
My music taste includes Ingrid Michaelson, Sara Bareilles, Amanda Palmer, The Dresden Dolls, Bess Rogers, Allie Moss, Missy Higgins, Tegan and Sara, Adele, Fall Out Boy, Anna Nalick... the list goes on too far so I'll leave it there. xD
My favourite smiley is ":D" and I also use ~ a lot. Except in this post, oddly.

So, yeah. If anyone wants to get to know me, I won't bite. Otherwise, you may see me around. Maybe. *hides away*

Valkyrie Cain
11th May 2011, 9:59 PM
Hi Webby welcome to the web. ;)
If you want to chat,battle or trade please message me.And you won't be a bother.=)

Darato
11th May 2011, 11:50 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

poix_the_yak
12th May 2011, 5:44 AM
OOOO you like whimsicott too!!! *hugs*
Welcome to SPPf!

NimhShambler
12th May 2011, 6:01 AM
Hello, Welcome to SPPf

Be sure to read the rules, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM the mods. That's what they are here for.

poppva1
12th May 2011, 2:53 PM
I recently came back. I created this account like a year ago for my platinum game but could not use the wi-fi to trade or pretty much do anything so it was useless to me. Then came along the wonderful 5th generation of Pokemon and now I am able to connect to the wi-fi. I made my first trade of getting a Charmander with Pokerus and I was beaming with excitement. cake boxes wholesale (http://www.emanprinting.com/boxes-printing/Cake-Boxes.php)

Webby
12th May 2011, 3:32 PM
Hi Webby welcome to the web. ;)
If you want to chat,battle or trade please message me.And you won't be a bother.=)

I've never had WiFi access so battling and trading is off limits for me... which is a shame because I miss out on the Dream World, especially that Magic Bounce Espeon which I need for my team. @.@ I have an account on PO though, so if you have an account there I'll be more than happy to battle :D

OOOO you like whimsicott too!!! *hugs*
Welcome to SPPf!

Whimsicottttttt<3
Part of the reason I love it is the name... whimsical sheep of cotton <3

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I read the rules last night, should be pretty easy for me to follow them so there shouldn't be any problems there~