6) YOU CAN OFFER CLONES but there condisder less valuable
7) dont post off topic or mean stuff YOU WILL GET BANNED from my shop
8) 5 strikes and youre out

5 strikes=per ban
advertising=per ban
harrasing how the shop runs=per ban
posting to often=2 strikes
spamming trolling=per ban
advertisng on purpuse to go to other peps shop=per ban (unless in sig)
other kinds of crap=1 strike
stealing pokemon from my shop=per ban

Confusious: per ban for advertsing in my shop
JuanLink: per ban for being confirmed a scammer

Itck:3 strikes 3 week ban
RulerofUnova:2strikes 2 week ban

SO i have lots of 5th gen shinies UNcloned so post youre shiny LEGIT UNCLONED pokemon here WARNING: some of my pokemon may be cloned and if you find out the pokemon is cloned i will trade back

PokeKat248
15th May 2011, 11:41 PM
i have shiny:
venipede(2)
oshawott(3)GOOD OFFERS!
ferroseed
purrlion(3)
watchog
snivy(4)GOOD OFFERS!
karrablast(2)
archen
lillipup(2)
stunfisk
zora(4)GOOD OFFERS FOR THIS!
klink
tynamo
deerling(2)
pawnward(2)
rufflet(3)
bravary GOOD OFFERS!
elektross
musharma
giglath
boldore
tepig(2) GOOD OFFERS!
litwick
axew(3)
tranqill(2)
pidove
blitze
ducklett
swaddle
vanillite
joltick
drilbur
exadrill
denio(4)
sandile(2)
chillarmy
woobat
sigilyph
meinfoo(2)GOOD OFFERS!
druddgion
lilligant
scraggy
heatmor
kyreum(2)
Virizion(2)
colblaion
terekion ALL FOUR GOOD OFFERS!

im looking for shiny petil,cotonee,larvesta,and other good 5th gen shinies pm me offers

If U Seek Amy
16th May 2011, 12:17 AM
Congrats on the shop! ;)

I would like a shiny Oshawott. Would you like a shiny Metagross? BTW, it's Japenese.

Blackacer
16th May 2011, 10:17 AM
Interested In Shiny Oshawott , Shiny Snivy , Shiny Zorua. Visit my shop to see what interest u :) i have alot shiny legendary to offer

Afwan
17th May 2011, 5:19 PM
im interested in ur shiny venipede , deino , axew , archen
i have shiny staraptor lugia purugly and mienshao

pm me their natures charesteristics.

xack
31st May 2011, 2:38 AM
i would like your shiny axew, i can put up a shiny crobat and a few others pokes.

JuanLiNK26
31st May 2011, 2:53 AM
hey pokekat its funny how u dont want clones or pokemon that come from clones, how about telling the ppl here how u got the shiny cobalion and shiny terrakion? since i cloned them for u? lol

Confusious
31st May 2011, 6:02 PM
Yeah, I don't see this shop lasting long, at least from a serious standpoint. The way you conduct your business is shady, to say the least, and from what I have seen, you're impossible to negotiate with.

Just my two cents.

mick_1232001
31st May 2011, 9:01 PM
Would you be interested in gen 1-4 shinies? I am really interested in your shiny pawniard

If U Seek Amy
31st May 2011, 11:52 PM
Yes, I agree with Confusious... Sorry about that but it's true.

You're not very specific with what you offer, and you never seem to reply. The way you don't want clones, while it's most likely that most of your Pokemon are clones too.

Sorry, but I don't see how this shop will get anywhere.

JuanLiNK26
31st May 2011, 11:54 PM
Yes, I agree with Confusious... Sorry about that but it's true.

You're not very specific with what you offer, and you never seem to reply. The way you don't want clones, while it's most likely that most of your Pokemon are clones too.

Sorry, but I don't see how this shop will get anywhere.

her pokemon are clones, i gave her the shiny cobalion+ terrakion after she ketp bothering me for them, and i cloned them so she is offering cloned pokemon

ltck
8th June 2011, 5:01 PM
You're lucky I haven't raised an issue in the reporting thread. A word of advice (if you haven't already seen it in my thread:)

PokeKat248 (http://serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=237284): Nothing personal, since it's my fault for not checking to see if it was legit. But the fact that you continued to raise an argument AFTER I had POLITELY requested a trade-back really got on my nerves. Also, you asked for a legit Pokemon and traded me a hack in return. I'm aware that this happens, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just let it go. In the future, I would recommend that you don't go looking for legit Pokemon if you're just going to trade hacks. It'll mess up your reputation as a trader. :3

AfroKing
14th June 2011, 1:04 AM
I'm interested in ur Shiny Stunkfish, Shiny Axew, Shiny Feroseed, Shiny Deino and Shiny Drilbur. I can offer u a Shiny Lugia, Shiny Suicune and Shiny Rayquaza. Let me know if u are interested.

Pikaboy101
14th June 2011, 9:20 PM
I am willing to offer my UT female ponyta lvl 42 female or my UT shiny sentret lvl 3 female for your shiny sewaddle

Shiny Porygon-Z
14th June 2011, 9:37 PM
I have a Lv. 100 legit shiny spiritomb, i did train it, i would like your shiny litwick and shiny sandile please. PM me and we can talk.

bobandbill
15th June 2011, 3:57 AM
Don't post off-topic, people. If you think someone offers hacks post in the blacklist thread with proof, but don't argue here or advertise your own shops, etc.

Jerry Han
5th July 2011, 7:04 PM
i really want a shiny zorua i have a shiny togekiss and flygon

Rayce
5th July 2011, 8:12 PM
shiny heatmor; a shiny UT eon ticket latios for it?