PDA

View Full Version : "Homes"

Pages : [1] 2

MonsieurBonjour
12th May 2011, 2:17 AM
Is anyone like me and like to save their games in a particular place? I know this seems geeky and pointless, but I like to save in the villa next to Cynthia's in Undella Town. I love the "feel" of it. And Undella Town is on the post-Elite 4 part of Unova - good for training and leveling up. And during the Spring, I get my work-out by battling Cynthia daily. Sometimes I like saving at Liberty Island. Makes me feel like I own a private island :)

Pichu47
12th May 2011, 11:16 PM
I like saving in the glitch rocks in the Iccurus city gym. Besides that, i really don't care

Mister_SGG
12th May 2011, 11:21 PM
When I save in a Pokemon Center, I like to stand in the center of the Poke Ball on the floor.

Pichu47
12th May 2011, 11:23 PM
^sometimes i do that. I use to save in random people's beds but now you can go in them anymore. :( People in the new gen must be meaner.

paulfalcon
12th May 2011, 11:28 PM
I like to save in Nimbasa city. That's where the more important things are. XD

Pichu47
12th May 2011, 11:31 PM
I usually fly to nimbassa city when i need a poke center. It has the best music ever in the pokemon games. (exept for the route right next to mauville in pokemon saphire)

Endoplasmic Reticulum
13th May 2011, 12:09 AM
I...couldn't care less

Robotic Wind
13th May 2011, 12:11 AM
I save when I need to...so...I agree with EA

rykerr1
13th May 2011, 12:12 AM
I just save wherever I am. The only stipulation I have is that if I'm MMing I release all non-shinies (other than flame-body Pokemon) and have an inventory full of eggs before saving.

Excitable Boy
13th May 2011, 12:14 AM
I used to try to save in front of Pokemon Centers, but now I don't really care.

Beck
13th May 2011, 2:08 AM
I don't care where I save as long as my character is facing forward. I know, a weird little idiosyncrasy.

iron535
13th May 2011, 2:13 AM
for some reason i hate saving in random spots and usually only save when in a city near a pokemon center... lol idk why, just a habit
and also I have the habit of making myself face forward before saving. y'know, cause it's just more... classy.
xD

Panbobo
13th May 2011, 5:34 AM
hehe, i thought i was the only one who did this. anyway, I usually save in front of the IV judge, not by tradition but because i sometimes close the game when i get the right pokemon, if not then i always save in front of the daycare or in striaton (formely on the goldenrod PokeCenter)

XXD17
13th May 2011, 5:55 AM
I almost ALWAYS save in a pokemon center at the front desk...

Exprima
13th May 2011, 6:30 AM
I usually do my saves in front of doors, whether it be caves, gyms, or a Pokemon Center.

Emperor Empoleon
13th May 2011, 6:30 AM
Either right next to the PC of a Pokemon Center, or in Undella Town :3

AwesomeSauce117
13th May 2011, 1:55 PM
I tend to save outside Pokémon Centers just after healing.

Zuzu14
13th May 2011, 2:19 PM
If I am about to stop playing, and I have some injured Pokemon, I'll heal up and save as soon as I walk out of the PokeCenter, but if not, I'll just save anywhere.

Wardek
13th May 2011, 2:24 PM
Anywhere. But when i finish a trade, i stand at the Poke Center Pokeball in the middle.

Kalosian
13th May 2011, 2:38 PM
I usually end up saving in Undella Town when I am done playing for the day as I will start from there the next day anyway.

Grey Wind
13th May 2011, 3:35 PM
I just save wherever I am.

Sapphire_Pichu
13th May 2011, 5:18 PM
I save near a building or inside a building. Seems easier to find where I'm at that way.

Painkiller2001
14th May 2011, 1:13 AM
Well, lately, I always seem to save outside the Pokemon center, But, I don't stand right in front of the door, I always stand one pace forward from that (if that made sense). Because then, how will others get in to the PC? I know the other NPCs don't actually go in (or come back out of ) them, but it just doesn't feel right blocking the door like that!

Aenea
14th May 2011, 1:34 AM
Always block the door of the pokemon centre. Muhahahahaha take that NPC's!

Always at Nimbasa or Striaton city though.

Firebrand
14th May 2011, 3:06 AM
I like saving in places that have cool music. Undella Town, Skyarrow, Dragonspiral, and Lostlorn forest.

IatosHaunted
14th May 2011, 3:09 AM
I usually just save in front of poke centers, because I tend to fly places just before I save.

azurimon
14th May 2011, 3:10 AM
I save wherever I am.
But I did have said habit back in Pokemon Silver. I would save in middle of the Pokemon Centre at Goldenrod. XD

t00lb0x31
14th May 2011, 4:07 AM
With my Level 70ish party, I usually save when the whole team has gain a whole level or when me Watchog (Catcher) has leveled up after the several encounters he's had.

Pseudo-Unlegendary
14th May 2011, 6:58 PM
I always try to save in front of the elite four when I'm training.

shotdown911
14th May 2011, 7:48 PM
I usually save in front of the GTS or just the top of the pokemon center, for when I go in for my GTS stuff.

aclover
14th May 2011, 11:07 PM
Lacunosa Town, Or Black's Ophelucid. Just so I wake up to amayzing music :3

Pichu47
14th May 2011, 11:35 PM
^I don't like Opelucid's music, it's depressing

The Eleventh
14th May 2011, 11:49 PM
I have to save inside a Pokémon Center, in the middle of the Pokéball on the floor. *OCD freak*

cannibaleyes
15th May 2011, 6:19 AM
Come to think of it, I tend to save in one of the biggest cities in the region (or else the city closest to the Daycare), right in front of the Pokecenter, facing forward. For 5th gen., I tend to save in Nimbasa a lot. Occasionally Castelia.

Yeah, I like the big cities. I'd like to move to a big city in the middle of all the action in real-life, so I guess I'm living it vicariously through Pokemon. LOL! XD

aclover
15th May 2011, 3:17 PM
^I don't like Opelucid's music, it's depressing

no its not, it's upbeat ans techno. you must be thinking about WHITE'S thats all depressed and classic. :L

I also save in a gym sometimes. or if I can, the the Top of Dragonspiral Tower, looking out the hole in the wall. BRING ON THE WALL!

Psycho Cut
15th May 2011, 3:24 PM
I tend to save next to NPCs for some reason, or under a bridge where you can't actually see my sprite. The center of the pokeball in a pokecenter is also a popular place :D

Thrain
15th May 2011, 4:05 PM
I don't really have a town that I like to save at, per se, but I do have a place that I like to save at--inside the Pokemon Center on top of that little Poke Ball symbol.

I honestly have no idea why. xD

SmartD
15th May 2011, 4:37 PM
I save in the Pokemon Center in the middle of the Pokeball floor.

Elementer
15th May 2011, 7:40 PM
I love saving on one of the gates leading up to the Elite Four; that gate where you step on it and you start flying with the leaves and everything. It just looks so cool when you bend down on midair and start saving.
But otherwise, I like to save whatever natural feature is near me, not in the middle of somewhere as then I start to get confused about what I was doing there in the first place and get lost :P

SilverSoulLugia
15th May 2011, 7:56 PM
I honestly thought I was the only person who saved in the middle of the Pokemon Centre Pokeball. :D

When I'm in a good mood, I try and save in the middle of the dancers in Iccirus. I just love the music there!

Derp
15th May 2011, 8:07 PM
I just go to the nearest Pokemon Center and save in the middle of the Pokeball on the floor.

Im pretty amazed of how many people do that here too =P.

Atome
15th May 2011, 8:11 PM
I sometimes save where ever I am, but in white I have this thing about going to Nimbasa City and saving in front of the Ferris Wheel. I don't know why, but I almost always do if I'm not in the middle of something important and can fly there.

metagrody6
16th May 2011, 2:20 AM
that is the silliest thing i've ever heard

weaviledarkrai
16th May 2011, 2:23 AM
I save, ALWAYS, in front of the musical. I dont know why but i like when the pokemon do those stupid cartwheels.

Atome
16th May 2011, 2:29 AM
that is the silliest thing i've ever heard

Gee, aren't you nice? :/

Anyway, in HG, in Goldenrod City, I save facing my pokemon, in the middle of those little squares on the main road in the city, if anyone knows what I'm talking about lol

Aggrotek
16th May 2011, 3:01 AM
I save a lot in Nimbasa City, I fight in the domes a lot. Also right in front of daycare. No where really all that special.

abraxas
16th May 2011, 3:21 AM
I couldn't care less about where I save. I save wherever I am when I reach the peak of boredom.

American--Pi
16th May 2011, 3:28 AM
OMG, I love having a "home"... but I call it a "home base". I started having one in HeartGold, saving my game a lot in Violet City (not hard to see why :)). Now, in Pokemon Black, I've found a new Flying-type city that I use as my home base, Mistralton City. I love the planes! :D:D:D

SphealsFTW
16th May 2011, 5:10 AM
I don't really save anywhere in particular, but if I had to choose a "home' it would be Undella Bay. The music is calm, it's near the beach (well it IS the beach), and my favorite pokemon resides there ;).

EzzPeon
16th May 2011, 7:05 AM
Pokémon center, in the middle of the Pokéball on the floor.

This is soooo me. When I save I always make sure my team is at full health (when possible) and I have to face forward too. XD

ViperQueen
16th May 2011, 7:18 AM
I save in the middle of the pokemon center as well. But at most times I usual find an interesting place to save at where ever i am (routes, seas or cities).

Miar
16th May 2011, 7:34 AM
Pokémon center as well, though usually at the side table or in front of the PC for me. And occasionally the middle.

It's a habit from having to save at the centers to access the PC in Stadium 1/2.

xack
16th May 2011, 1:16 PM
in the subway our nimbasa our in the center.

castlewars
24th May 2011, 5:06 PM
I save before each Elite Four battle and the battles with N and Ghetsis.

PsychedelicJellyfish
24th May 2011, 5:14 PM
I like to save either in my house or at the bottom of the left-hand set of steps in the nearest Pokémon Center, facing the opposite side of the room.

Enpeithree
24th May 2011, 6:03 PM
I just don't like saving out in the wilderness, so I usually go to a city or house to save xD

Meowth City
24th May 2011, 6:15 PM
I always save in front of the PokeCenter or Gym facing fowards on the bike. I'm little OCD so I don't like saving in random places unless I'm in a hurry or something.

TheEpicGoomba
24th May 2011, 6:17 PM
No I just save where ever I am at that point in the game. It's easier

Flydreigon
24th May 2011, 11:43 PM
Whenever I'm MMing and getting eggs I always save in front of PC in the house after I deposit my eggs.

Other than that I save wherever I am at the moment.

TrueSerperior
24th May 2011, 11:52 PM
I just save at the Pokemon Center.

Silent Conversation
25th May 2011, 12:11 AM
I'll be honest, I just play the game, and when I don't feel like playing anymore I just save without even thinking about where I actually am.

SuperPokenerd
25th May 2011, 1:19 AM
I always save in the center of the pokeball on the pokemon center floor. Always have.

BLUES.
25th May 2011, 5:54 AM
For this gen;
Under the bridge @ Village Bridge. After enabling all different parts to the song :D

sonic507
25th May 2011, 6:29 AM
to be honest, i almost never save, since all i do is turn the volume down all the way and putting it on the charger.

N!ck
25th May 2011, 9:20 AM
I usually save in front of Pokemon Centers.

crystalzapdos
25th May 2011, 9:22 PM
I have a tendancy to save in the Pokemon center, in the middle of the pokeball on the floor.

Aquaventus57
25th May 2011, 11:54 PM
When i´m breeding, i save in the dare care center door. When not, i always save in front of the last pokemon center i visited.

King Lawliet
26th May 2011, 12:50 AM
I save wherever I feel like it really but seeing as I trade online a lot there's not really much need for me to manually save anymore

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
26th May 2011, 10:16 AM
I usually save mine in the Poke Center or just any where!!! ;)

Weez1990
26th May 2011, 11:54 AM
I like to go into Red's house in HG/SS and save in his bed. Creepy I know :D

In Black, there is a building in Castelia Town that Team Plasma were using for their base, now that they've left I've taken it over

DR.gonzo
26th May 2011, 12:47 PM
poke centre facing forward in the middle of the pokeball also for me ,

Asterveil
27th May 2011, 2:52 AM
I usually end up saving in a pokemon center. When I was little I'd always fly back to Pallet Town, get in my bed, and save. :)

Aquarelle
28th May 2011, 9:31 AM
In these games, I don`t really care where I save, but I tend to save outside usually. I rarely save inside a building.

In other Pokemon games, though, I often save in cities or gyms that I really like.

toawest1
28th May 2011, 6:07 PM
I use to save in random people's beds but now you can go in them anymore. People in the new gen must be meaner.
i did the same thing,but like you said you can not do that anymore

Zibdas
29th May 2011, 12:20 AM
I usually end up saving in the middle of a League challenge or in the Abyssal Ruins.

lloyd094
2nd June 2011, 11:58 PM
I normally save in a building - it doesn't matter much, just as long as I can have my privacy :/

bulber
3rd June 2011, 12:40 AM
I try to save in Pokemon Centers, chairs, beds, or a nice spot that it looks to set up a tent if I were a real Trainer.

Except when I'm soft reseting for something.

Adrexus
3rd June 2011, 3:08 AM
Anywhere I feel like, I will save wherever suits me best. However though, I do make a point to hatch eggs in certain locations for whatever odd reason.

SasakiThePikachu
4th June 2011, 6:26 PM
Lol wow, though I was the only person who did this!! Yes I do tend to have places I prefer to save, for no other reason than a wierd kind of comfort. In R/B/Y it was Vermilion, in G/S/C it was Goldenrod, in Hoenn it was Mossdeep, in Sinnoh it was Solaceon Town, and in Unova it was Undella :3

And some bizarre compulsion means I never save anywhere that's not inside a pkmn centre...facing forward in the middle of the pokeball, as some others have mentioned!

castlewars
4th June 2011, 10:30 PM
I just don't like saving out in the wilderness, so I usually go to a city or house to save xD

What is your 'saving in just any place not near a building' obsession?

the black lugia
5th June 2011, 8:23 AM
i always save in front of legenderys even if i'm going to use a masterball

Sircharles
5th June 2011, 8:26 AM
Oh I don't care one bit hahah if I did It would further cloud up my mind with tedious things that I do.

castlewars
5th June 2011, 12:54 PM
i always save in front of legenderys even if i'm going to use a masterball

That's a good idea. Always save before a tricky capture. I saved before Victini.

pokemon player
5th June 2011, 12:58 PM
When I save in a Pokemon Center, I like to stand in the center of the Poke Ball on the floor.

Me too! I also like to save in The villa in Undella.

pkmnfn
5th June 2011, 3:24 PM
I always try to save in black city. makes battling the trainers there every day that much more convenient...

Dr. Leggs
5th June 2011, 4:40 PM
I'll save literally wherever I am when I need to, it makes no difference to me.

Trainmaster718
5th June 2011, 6:24 PM

This, This, This.

Takeo
6th June 2011, 2:14 AM
In R/B/Y it was Cinnabar Island i like the sound of the waves and the idea of the island being all mine. muwahahahaha
in G/S/C it was Goldenrod i guess because i'm a city boy, it will never leave me.
in Hoenn it was Mossdeep i just love water around me
in Sinnoh it was Solaceon Town because of the daycare its usually where i stayed the most in that gen.
and in Unova it was Undella just like a place thats beautiful and quiet

and...facing forward in the middle of the pokeball, as some others have mentioned. i wonder if theres a reason why most of us do that lol.

LordLati
6th June 2011, 2:20 AM
In my black version I always save at Nimbasa city, outside the western sports dome. Usually because I tend to reset the game for the trainer that gives you the rare candy item.

In HG and SS I always saved at the pokemon league because I could fly anywhere from there. I also enjoyed saving in Jublife city and Lilycove city in the Emerald Version.

deoxysdude94
6th June 2011, 2:24 AM
Is anyone like me and like to save their games in a particular place? I know this seems geeky and pointless, but I like to save in the villa next to Cynthia's in Undella Town. I love the "feel" of it. And Undella Town is on the post-Elite 4 part of Unova - good for training and leveling up. And during the Spring, I get my work-out by battling Cynthia daily. Sometimes I like saving at Liberty Island. Makes me feel like I own a private island :)

I agree with you. I love undella town. I also love the music there.

NeohopeSTF
6th June 2011, 2:37 AM
i like to save in front of the pc because i trade with a lot of people and i like to organize my pokemon

Mei
6th June 2011, 3:57 AM
Mostly I save wherever I happen to be, but if I have a choice I prefer to go to Icirrus City or Village Bridge. They're both beautiful, and I wish that I could actually live there.

lucario44444444
24th June 2011, 1:46 AM

i do too! Its just feels right

mudkips
24th June 2011, 1:55 AM
i do too! Its just feels right

same here!

Jak2551
24th June 2011, 1:56 AM
I just save where ever, dosent really matter to me :/

Porgon-XYZ
24th June 2011, 2:02 AM
I'm not really particular where I save, but I like to be facing towards the screen when I save.

Grei
24th June 2011, 2:29 AM
I generally treat saving as going to sleep or taking a rest. Therefore, I save within buildings or Pokemon Centers.

Besides inside buildings, I sometimes save with my character placed under a tree in my White Forest.

jwla
24th June 2011, 3:07 AM
I usually save in the center of the Pokeball on the floor of the Pokemon Center. It's something I have done since...well...probably always. Well, in the Pokemon Centers that have Pokeballs on the floor, anyway. In White it's in one of two places: Nimbasa City or Undella Town.

Syssareth
24th June 2011, 3:29 AM
"I'm a little turtle,
I crawl so slow,
And carry my house
Wherever I go."

...In other words, nope. I just save wherever I am. I used to do the Pokémon Center center-of-the-Pokéball thing, but only if I was already there.

Sporks
24th June 2011, 6:30 AM
I tend to frequently save in Opelucid City. I absolutely love the music there on White.

Moneyy
24th June 2011, 9:52 PM
I never did this, but sounds like I might.

I never save in the Pokemon Center. Once I did and all my data got erased.

Grei
24th June 2011, 9:55 PM
I never did this, but sounds like I might.

I never save in the Pokemon Center. Once I did and all my data got erased.

I highly doubt the data erasure had anything at all to do with the Pokemon Center

Victoria
26th June 2011, 3:01 PM
I used to like saving in the center of the Pokéball in the Pokécenter lol, but I normally just save wherever now ;c

Falk
26th June 2011, 5:49 PM
I tend to save after restoring my pokemon in the pkm center.

nikkissippi121
21st July 2011, 3:14 AM
I usually save wherever, but I often find myself in Pokemon Centers. I don't like leaving my Pokemon un-healed.

thejt
21st July 2011, 3:18 AM
I usually either save in front of PC's at the Pokemon Center, or in Driftveil. That place's music is LEGIT.
But a saving depot would be an awesome addition. kind of superfluous though since you can already save anywhere lol

Kylesico912X
21st July 2011, 4:15 AM
I often visit Accumula town and Opelucid city. I like the music in both locations and one is near my level 40-56 level up spot. You could consider Opelucid my first home while I have a summer home in Accumula town.

Sabertooth1000000000
21st July 2011, 6:45 AM
This is a great topic! I used to always save in Undella Town, but now I prefer Nimbasa because of the Court and Stadium and the Battle Subway.

Absol trainer
21st July 2011, 2:54 PM
Nimbasa for the Subway, and Driftveil for awesome music.

kyogreblue3
21st July 2011, 3:27 PM
I always save in Nimbasa. It kinda gives me good luck when I play later, although i don't really know why . . .

Victory
21st July 2011, 3:33 PM
I go out of the Poke Center of wherever I am and stand in front of the door, then save the game

Chibi Pika
21st July 2011, 3:57 PM
I frequently save in either Opelucid, or in Nimbasa. I find myself doing things in/near those towns rather frequently. I always save right in front of the Pokemon Center.

~Chibi~;249;;448;

ForeverFlame
21st July 2011, 4:15 PM
My "home" is in Striaton City. My "home"s are usually close to a Daycare.

Creeper
21st July 2011, 4:26 PM
Normally, Castelia/Nimbasa.

KittyKitty3308
22nd July 2011, 3:15 AM
I tend to save wherever. Lately it has either been on Route 3 (egg collecting) or the Skyarrow Bridge (egg hatching). I do tend to shine up my badges every few days before I save. I only tend to remember them as I am about to save, which makes me have to shine them before I save. :p

ninetails012
22nd July 2011, 3:23 AM
village bridge. i just like it there :)

legendary pkm master
22nd July 2011, 6:15 AM
I always save infront of the dude running the battle subways

T.W.I.
22nd July 2011, 7:01 AM
Ever since pokemon stadium made it mandatory to save in a Pokemon center I've always saved in one. To be exact I'm usually in the nimbasa one due to the subway or opelucid due to the music.

zerofield
22nd July 2011, 7:10 AM
If I'm just going through victory road or something ill save right there.but otherwise,ill fly to driftveil and save facing forward in front of the PC,so I can start my game with driftveils awesome music.

MetalFlygon08
22nd July 2011, 7:19 AM
Lacunosa Town is my home.

thejt
22nd July 2011, 7:25 AM
My "home" is in Striaton City. My "home"s are usually close to a Daycare.
That place's Pokemon center is the only place I trade in. If I'm at another pokemon center, I fly to Striaton's to Wifi trade haha its kinda weird. Also...yeah it's like 100 feet from the daycare...

Jujuque
22nd July 2011, 10:12 AM
I usually save in front of TVs just so that it looks like my character just got out of it (Persona 4, anyone?)

DarumakkaImposter
22nd July 2011, 11:00 AM
Usually just in the middle of a path I'm in.

Axel
22nd July 2011, 1:46 PM
In a city, I try to save in a Pokemon Center for convenience, in case I need to buy some items or modify my team. If I'm on a route, I save when I'm away from the grass so I don't have to worry about wild encounters as soon as I load my game.

I'm working through Chargestone Cave at the moment, and I'm saving wherever at that point. I swear, the encounter rate seems to be extremely high in that area.

PokeGyms
22nd July 2011, 1:52 PM
Accumula Town. Right by the people's house that play the prety music. :3

ProfessorN
22nd July 2011, 1:57 PM
I tend to save in the middle of the path from striaton to route 3 near the old man and the archway but that is only bacause i normally hatch eggs on White!

However I did AWLAYS save infront of the charcoal burners house in heartgold with me and my pokemon facing forward, standind next to each other! xD

needsalimegreenespeon
22nd July 2011, 10:30 PM

OMG! I always do that! My favorite is saving in Pokemon Centers, and in houses. I usually sit in a chair.

Snar
22nd July 2011, 11:31 PM
In front of the IV checker looking into his cold heartless eyes. Waiting to tell me that my flawless ditto and superior parent gave birth to "decent" child with nothing in common with one of it's parents. I think Mandibuzz been sleeping around.

Farfan
23rd July 2011, 7:46 AM
I always save in Nimbasa city because the Battle Subway

Tsutaja1996
24th July 2011, 5:31 PM
I actually use my house in Nuvema as my home. When I've finished playing for the day I go to my house and rest in my bedroom until the next day. Crazy, I know.

KittyKitty3308
24th July 2011, 5:42 PM
I actually use my house in Nuvema as my home. When I've finished playing for the day I go to my house and rest in my bedroom until the next day. Crazy, I know.

Bahaha. That makes so much sense. After I am done shiny hunting. I should do that too!! Never thought about that. :p

Tsutaja1996
24th July 2011, 5:52 PM
Bahaha. That makes so much sense. After I am done shiny hunting. I should do that too!! Never thought about that. :p

Haha. I've always done it, and until this thread I thought most people did. I find it quite interesting how many different places people see as home.

Pichu47
24th July 2011, 6:13 PM
I save in Nimbasa when possible. I love the music there! One of the best pokemon soundtracks ever!

Icing Sugar
24th July 2011, 6:48 PM
LOL, I never thought about it, I just save anywhere.

acetrainerdov
25th July 2011, 2:21 PM
i dont care

Darkoon
27th July 2011, 3:50 PM
I would usually save in front of Castelia City's Pokemon Center, I love the town, it have a nice theme song, and also sky scraper buildings... :)

zapto369
27th July 2011, 4:53 PM
I usually save in a pokemon center, usually in the center of the poke ball, but I'm not picky. The only place I will not save my game is in Black City because for some reason that place creeps me out.

JacobGRocks
27th July 2011, 6:27 PM
PokeCenters. Anyone who plays a console game knows why.

angelicdiablo264
27th July 2011, 10:27 PM
I always Save in Nimbasa city because I am always fighting in the sports domes.

angelicdiablo264
27th July 2011, 10:28 PM

My mom kicked me out of my house in Nuvema, we aren't on speaking terms as of now.

Zoruagible
27th July 2011, 11:02 PM
I save in Bianca`s house, and the lab alot. Sometimes in Cynthia`s house

Tsutaja1996
30th July 2011, 3:23 PM
I have moved to the Villa next to Cynthia's in Undella Town. The peaceful atmosphere won me over.

Tom the Warrior
31st July 2011, 5:44 PM
I save anywhere really. Though lately it's been in Black City which was desolate up until yesterday.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
31st July 2011, 6:16 PM
Yeah I don't save in any particular spot or anything. That's just inconvenient.

Roxas013
1st August 2011, 12:20 AM
i usually save in the Undella Villa.

TheFightingPikachu
1st August 2011, 12:28 AM
I often save in Nimbasa city because of the stadiums and the Battle Subway.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
1st August 2011, 12:41 AM
I don't understand why you guys purposely delay your turning off the game just to save at a particular place

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
1st August 2011, 12:48 AM
Honestly I like the homes in the 5th generation games.

firemaster13
2nd August 2011, 2:32 PM
i save the game where i need. i dont have a special place to save the game

Creeper
2nd August 2011, 4:26 PM
; I stay at one place near the whole time if I'm not killing the E4/breeding/EVing.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
2nd August 2011, 5:03 PM
i save the game where i need. i dont have a special place to save the game

THANK YOU! It's really silly to do this

Wild Dragonite
2nd August 2011, 6:10 PM
...during the Spring, I get my work-out by battling Cynthia daily.

I didn't know that. Pity I didn't have a strong enough team to beat her by the end of summer.

For the most part, I just save anywhere. Gear Station, Skyarrow Bridge, Icirrus, doesn't matter to me.

Paradoxe
2nd August 2011, 6:12 PM
I save where I am when I get sh*t tired of playing.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
2nd August 2011, 6:13 PM
I save where I am when I get sh*t tired of playing.

THANK YOU. Once again, when you're tired of playing don't you want to turn of as soon as you can than to go through the trouble of traveling to that destination...

~Midnight Lugia~
3rd August 2011, 8:09 AM
THANK YOU. Once again, when you're tired of playing don't you want to turn of as soon as you can than to go through the trouble of traveling to that destination...

Hey, Electivire Addict...

Just 'cause you believe that this a stupid thing for people to do and you think it's just a total waste of time, and overall you just don't understand why people do this, it doesn't mean ya need to continually need to be stating this. You're basically bashing the people who do enjoy doing this (myself included, although I have yet to find my "home" in Unova), and other than possibly starting an argument your posts are pretty unnecessary in this topic -_-

omniouswind
3rd August 2011, 10:03 AM
I found myself often saving in Nimbasa City, especially when I went through my phase of obsessively battling the trainers in the Stadiums until my Pokemon were strong enough to take on anyone, post-game.
Otherwise, I honestly save anywhere.

firemaster13
3rd August 2011, 10:50 AM
THANK YOU! It's really silly to do this

I didnt care about a place, but mostly I save the game in Nimbasa City

Xashlei
3rd August 2011, 11:57 AM
Usually just outside a Pokémon Center. I don't like turning the game back on, heading straightforward into a difficult battle then finding out I haven't healed my party up... D:

Though, I would like finding a home. It's just that I pretty much rushed through White so I haven't any place I'm particularly fond of.

On another note in previous gens I liked saving in a bed, to make it seem like my trainer was turning in for the day and the next time I turn the game on is when they wake up.

SnugNBouncy
3rd August 2011, 4:23 PM
Usually just outside a Pokémon Center. I don't like turning the game back on, heading straightforward into a difficult battle then finding out I haven't healed my party up... D:

Though, I would like finding a home. It's just that I pretty much rushed through White so I haven't any place I'm particularly fond of.

On another note in previous gens I liked saving in a bed, to make it seem like my trainer was turning in for the day and the next time I turn the game on is when they wake up.

I used to do this too! I think i got the idea from Animal Crossing XD

Pucca_ness
3rd August 2011, 6:31 PM
I don't do it anymore but I used to like saving next to the pond at the bottom of route 45 in Silver, I liked how private it felt and how the pond felt like MY pond and that berry bush was MY berry bush.

Places like the top of the Tin tower and the spot where Red stood in Silver were also places I liked to save and pretend to "live" there.

EDIT: Ohh my favourite was the basement of the dept store in Goldenrod :p Sounds really ridiculous but once the rockets were gone, there was noone there. I made my secret base the spot where you find the president of the radio station. The reason for favouring this place? I had the key to it, therefore it felt like I had the keys to my own place :p

As for the new games... I like Undella town, Opelucid city and Lacunosa Town due to location and the look of them but if I were to folow my old prefernces and go for obscure places where I am the only person around i'd make my "home" the top of Dragonspiral Tower.

Nowadays I save in a pokemon center or where I stand. Depends on the situation. Sometimes it's outside a legendary, waiting to be Sr'd.

Blackjack the Titan
3rd August 2011, 6:38 PM
I usually save at Nimbasa City and get a workout by battling the Sports arenas. I also try to find the Ace trainer cuz of course they give you PP Ups after you battle them.

loveyfoof
7th August 2011, 5:32 AM
I save in front of the pc in the pokecenter, that way I can get whatever pokemon I need.

The Oncoming Storm
7th August 2011, 5:39 AM
I save where ever and when ever i want. I own Unova. NOW BOW DOWN NOOB TRAINERS

Red Charizard
7th August 2011, 1:07 PM
I don't particularly have a preference as to where I save, it's sometimes just wherever I happen to be at the time. If I had to pick though, I'd probably save somewhere in Castelia City!

MegSuicune251
7th August 2011, 5:26 PM
I almost ALWAYS save in a pokemon center at the front desk...

Hehe me too.
If not there, then I got my own spots.

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Secret base

Diamond/Pearl: Resort Area, the rest house on Route 227, anywhere in Sandgem Town.

Platinum: MY VILLA! :D

Arceus94
7th August 2011, 10:29 PM
I usually save in the pokeball in pokemon centers, but sometimes, i go into random houses and lay down in their beds.

Adeku
7th August 2011, 10:34 PM
I usually just save in a Pokemon Center.

battle171
7th August 2011, 11:29 PM
Used to save in random people's houses... Or the other gender character's bed :P Of course, I can't do that in Gen V for a few reasons, like you can't get in other people's beds or the fact I have no clue where the other gender character's house is... Other then that, I save in the middle of the Pokeball in the Pokemon Centers, if possible.

redcharzard
4th September 2011, 8:45 PM
Usually in a pokemon center or right in front of the entrance to the elite 4.

PikaPika677
4th September 2011, 8:47 PM
Yes. I ALWAYS save in the center of a Pokéball of a Pokémon Center when possible. Well actually, in Platinum, I save either in my bed at home or my Villa.

DrasticPhase
4th September 2011, 9:17 PM
i dont save in.a.specific area
i use to save in the pokemon center in the middle of the pokeball

Tyranitarquake
4th September 2011, 9:18 PM

I do that a lot

ShadowSplash
4th September 2011, 9:20 PM

This is exactly what I do. And back in HG/SS, I used to make sure my Pokemon was standing right next to me and facing forward like me. XD

jstinftw!
5th September 2011, 3:59 AM
I wish we could go into our beds like in the old games. Or we had secret bases. I used to always park there.

But nowadays, when I have the time, I try to save in either Undella Town (Cynthia's suite since she' not there half the year). And if not, I'll go back to Nuvema and save at home or at Juniper's lab. I like to think Bianca and the player are in a relationship, so he helps her out at the lab.

And if I can't, I'll save at a Pokemon Center. I imagine they'd give free lodging for the trainers like they do in fanfiction. ^___^

ShinyGary
5th September 2011, 8:17 AM
I tend to save in the entrance to the pokemon league. Because im always training.

ShinyGary
5th September 2011, 8:18 AM
I tend to save in the entrance to the pokemon league. Because im always training.

Generic User Name
5th September 2011, 3:34 PM

IKR. It just makes you feel awesome.

Psychic
8th September 2011, 7:05 AM
I've been in the habit of saving inside Pokemon Centers since the 1st/2nd gen games, which you'd have to do in order to access Oak's Lad in Pokemon Stadium 1/2. I like turning on my game to a fully-healed party and access to a PC. :)

~Psychic

Larry
8th September 2011, 9:52 PM

I'm curious...where do you save when you are playing through the game?

elorasheppard
9th September 2011, 9:19 AM
Since I only ever play in the evenings, I always save outside the Castelia boat trip. That way its the first thing I do when I turn the game on.

EeveeSkitty
12th September 2011, 10:41 AM
That's not weird at all, I do it. I guess I'm not exactly normal either so...take that as you will. In RBY, I save in Celadon or Pallet, in GSC I save in New Bark or Goldenrod, in RSE I save in Fortree, in DPPt I save in my villa or Sunyshore, and in BW, I save in Castelia. Anville Town is a nice place as well.

RaichuArcanine
12th September 2011, 12:34 PM
I don't really prefer to save anywhere, though I always save before I battle the champion or any gym leaders or elite four.

~RaichuArcanine~

riolu424
25th October 2011, 1:12 AM
I like to save in the empty houses in Lacunosa Town and act like its my house, like in Pokemon Platinum, and sometimes in the hero's house.

FieryLucario
27th October 2011, 4:18 AM
At Pokemon centers I like standing on the center of the Pokeball, if I'm not at a Pokemon center I must have my character facing forward (I know, I'm wierd like that)

jstinftw!
27th October 2011, 5:31 PM
I used to save a lot at Undella Town or at Juniper's lab, but since I've been breeding, I save a lot at Striaton City (haha, look at my signature and you'll know why) and at the Day-Care Center lately.

2rsa
27th October 2011, 6:42 PM
Lol,I always save in route3.i don't even know why!:D

Zoruagible
27th October 2011, 9:53 PM
I have been saving alot lately in Nimbasa City.

GrassTypes.
27th October 2011, 10:07 PM
I always find symmetrical places to save at.

Minteh
27th October 2011, 10:08 PM
I save in Opelucid city a lot.

Harlekwin
29th October 2011, 3:12 AM
I seem to save whenever and wherever I have to. O.o

Livinitup17
29th October 2011, 3:15 AM
I save inside the poke center in white forest

Saliva1994
29th October 2011, 3:19 AM
I like saving in front of the door at the Pokemon Center pretending that Im blocking the door for nobody else can get in. Wierd I know =P

floatzel98
30th October 2011, 2:07 AM
i save in the battle subway

Reigi_Ozora18
1st December 2011, 9:15 PM
i thot i used 2 be da only one....in Platinum (when i had it) I saved in mah villa...
a looong time ago when they 1st invented the "Day-changer"(Gold/Silver) , i wud usually save in the pokecenter. i wud position my character on the sofa like a spent the nite there :D (ahhhh goooood times)

Xaby
1st December 2011, 9:46 PM
I prefer the idea of camping out so I always save in the tall grass areas. Even if there is a Pokémon center or city nearby I always go out in the wild before I turn off the game ★_^

foxyman1167
1st December 2011, 9:56 PM
No, its a waste of time IMO.

I save wherever I'm standing when I stop playing.

jwla
1st December 2011, 10:31 PM
It usually in the center of the Pokemon Center, but if it's not, it's wherever I happen to be standing when I save the game. I usually use a "home" area, but haven't made any specific place that area.

PokemonTrainerTravis
4th December 2011, 8:58 PM
I always save my game in the Pokemon Center.

Divisible by Waffle
4th December 2011, 9:00 PM
I always save in the Pokemon Center. Old force of habit from when I'd play Pokemon Stadium all the time. XD

manaphy72
4th December 2011, 9:06 PM
I love to save right in front of a trainer. I dont know why but it is sooo fun to me haha

OnceUponATime
6th December 2011, 1:36 AM
Personally, I like saving in Pokemon Centers, In a City, or a route that I like. My favorite places to save are Nimbasa City, Icirrus City, and Striaton City.

nathandg0924
6th December 2011, 1:43 AM
For some reason, I have a tendency to save at Nimbasa City because there's lots of things to do there, Opelucid City because it's near some good places to level up and Undella Town.

Mochi10
6th December 2011, 4:11 AM
For some reason, I like to save inside pokemon centers. It somehow feels like I'm home. I usually don't like saving in random places, especially caves.

LordLati
6th December 2011, 6:28 AM
I usually save in front of either the small court in Nimbasa city or the challenge rock in pinwheel forest.

What can I say? I like rare candies and star pieces...

Mr. pokedude
6th December 2011, 11:37 AM
I like to save in my house. I will be on the other side of the region and bother to fly or run there. Yes.

Dragard
6th December 2011, 4:54 PM
I usually find myself saving inside the Pokemon Center in Nimbasa City. Right next to the counter, to the left.

sAv1Or)
6th December 2011, 4:59 PM
I like to save away from people so they don't take my stuff while I'm away. :)

abrar14
6th December 2011, 6:51 PM
I save wherever i am when i finish playing...

Pokemom
7th December 2011, 7:18 AM
Generally in the middle of the nearest pokemon center...which usually winds up being Nimbasa....

I just feel safer somehow when I'm indoors at night :P

Colossi
8th December 2011, 10:44 AM
When I save in a Pokemon Center, I like to stand in the center of the Poke Ball on the floor. pretty much this

Guardianofthesea
8th December 2011, 7:43 PM
I stand outside the Pokemon Center...it's like second nature to me ;006;

Lady Umbreon
9th December 2011, 12:01 AM
I tend to save inside Pokemon Centers. Old habit from the Pokemon Stadium games.

Kall El
4th June 2012, 6:11 PM
It's not just you, everyone more or less does this :]
I like to stick around in Village bridge, as it's a beautiful spot to vacate!
But sometimes like to be in Huin City, as it's one of my favourite locations in Isshu!

flclfool
4th June 2012, 6:58 PM
I usually save in front of computers because it seems I always need to be at one.

Nyarlathotep
5th June 2012, 1:09 PM
I save wherever I am in the moment I want to stop playing.

Ver-mont
5th June 2012, 1:19 PM
Sometimes... since Team Plasma abandoned their building in Castelia, I claimed it for myself haha
Most times I just save wherever I am

If we still had Secret Bases, maybe I'd save there everytime.

Howie Cheeto
6th June 2012, 7:28 AM
Since i'm saving at PKMN centers a lot, I save outside since it was driving me nuts loading the game to the PKMN center theme music all the time.

AwesomeReshiram93
6th June 2012, 7:16 PM
Mostly I save anywhere but on rare occasions I save in Dragonspiral Tower or Nimbasa city. Those are the best places for me.

xHexentiAx
6th June 2012, 10:02 PM
I always save at any pokemon centre I'm near, or if I've completed the main story I like to save at Lacunosa Town. I like the story of the "scary moster in the hole". XD

Archangel Armada
7th June 2012, 8:46 AM
I like saving on any house in Lacunosa Town. I like that place a lot even if its not that interesting aside from people being outside in the day and then going in for the night, fearing the "monster: :3

Serebii!
7th June 2012, 9:03 AM
Mostly the Battle Subway because I am forced to otherwise I will save wherever I am, I really don't care much but I will commonly save in Pokemon Centres

Trainer Frankie
7th June 2012, 12:39 PM
Same usually, and it's also usually in Nimbasa. It's like the center point of the dailies I do.

☭Secret_Shocker☭
8th June 2012, 5:59 AM
I don't have a spot where I frequently save, I save when I really need to.

ParaChomp
8th June 2012, 11:34 AM
Before the Battle Subway conductor.

GameMaster10
8th June 2012, 11:54 AM
I always save in Pokemon Centers, more a habit from having to save in there for Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Box, etc.

AceFlonne
17th June 2012, 6:34 AM
Mostly on Pokemon Centers near by the PC

Siebold
19th June 2012, 11:39 PM
^sometimes i do that. I use to save in random people's beds but now you can go in them anymore. :( People in the new gen must be meaner.

Or less creepy XD

Ash&Pikachu-Fan
20th June 2012, 1:32 AM
I like saving in my home in the game or were Ash and Co. current location is lol. : )

DragonChampMorgan
20th June 2012, 3:37 AM
I like saving on the Second floor in the pokemon center or the center of the pokeball on the floor of the pokemon center :) so no matter where i save, it's the pokemon center :D

SuperPichu
20th June 2012, 7:34 PM
I normally save on the Pokeball at the Pokemon Center. Don't know why but I just like saving there.

MusicMan
20th June 2012, 8:00 PM
Castelia City, The Tower That No One Is There ....

TheEliteEmpoleon
20th June 2012, 8:15 PM
I save right outside Pokemon Centers. Does this mean I'm homeless?

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
20th June 2012, 11:53 PM
I just save wherever I am.

Seles
20th June 2012, 11:57 PM
Anywhere D:

Kninja22
21st June 2012, 12:12 AM
I save on Route 3 Due to MM hunts

GoldenMagikarp
21st June 2012, 12:17 AM
I save where I am at the moment. But if I'm in a pokemon centre, I like to save in the middle of that of the pokeball on the floor.

Dragalge
22nd June 2012, 1:13 AM
I just save where I'm at.

Sceptrigon
22nd June 2012, 7:47 PM
I tend to like saving in Lacunosa Town because it's a calm, small area with nice music. I also just save at random routes since I'm always doing something, like EV training or looking for Pokemon.

GalladeX
23rd June 2012, 4:11 PM
I usually save in the Pokémon Centre or in some empty house (I pretend it's mine because honestly I'm so rich in my game I can afford it).
I never save in the middle of the road, because that's dangerous.

Flare♥
25th September 2012, 11:01 PM

I feel the same way :) I sometimes save in front of the pokemon daycare, so I can pick up on the breeding another day. But for the most part I do save in Undella Town to battle Cynthia, find treasures in the sand and get the daily item thing from the guy wearing sunglasses. But I have saved on Liberty island a lot as well, especialy when Vicitni is in my party ^^

Lorde
26th September 2012, 1:10 AM
I always save inside a house. If I'm on a route, I look for the nearest building and if I can't find one, I'll fly to the nearest town. It's a habit I picked up when I was playing Silver version about a decade ago, and it's still something I obsess about.

TherianForm
26th September 2012, 3:15 PM
This is a good idea, i'm going to do this in BW2!

AmusedMilk
26th September 2012, 6:29 PM
The Nimbasa City PC. It's basically so close to everything.

Pokeparadox
26th September 2012, 8:35 PM
I either save in my room, Pokemon centre, but mostly I go into liberty island and victini's room!
They are mostly, some others are pokemon league (When I'm there)
In prof.Juniper's lab by Cedric
By cheren!

auteur
27th September 2012, 2:13 AM
I never save indoors, I feel like I won't be able to go out when I turn the game on again. Maybe I'm claustrophobic, haha. I usually save just outside a Pokémon Center.

Cutty
27th September 2012, 5:42 AM
I usually save outdoors too, near the doors, often after healing from Poke Center.

FrozenConstellation
27th September 2012, 5:58 AM
Hmmm, I do often save my game while standing so ewhere important like the from of the elite four. There are some other places as well but I can ot remember the name

WhyHelloThere
28th September 2012, 12:56 AM
Nope. I save wherever the hell I am.

Sigilyph2
28th September 2012, 1:20 AM
I save in front of the nearest Pokemon Center or Nimbasa City if I can. Always outside of the Pokemon Center, never inside.

Toyosatomimi no Miko
29th September 2012, 4:06 AM
I sometimes save in Pokemon Centers, in the middle of the Pokeball, other times, in Nimbasa or on Skyarrow bridge when I am MMing.