PDA

View Full Version : 'ello!

RobinBlue
12th May 2011, 11:38 PM
Hey!
So I'm new here. I just bought Pokemon Black yesterday after playing my sister's White version for a week and realizing I needed my own.

I started playing Pokemon with the original Red on the big clucky ol' gameboy. Ahh, memories! I eventually got Crystal, but never really finished it and hadn't touched Pokemon since.

I'm planning on becoming more of a breeder and getting as many Pokemon as I can. Perfect world I'd eventually have all 649 but I know I've missed a LOT (read: all) of the event Pokemon so I'm not betting on my chances. Haha.

But yeah, just thought I'd start my journey with a customary hullo!

rykerr1
13th May 2011, 12:04 AM
Welcome =) If you want to trade or chat, feel free to PM me!

On the subject of event Pokemon, the fact that you missed the event doesn't mean that you can't have or at least have the dex entries of event Pokemon. Many people are very nice about letting you have their events for dex entries as long as you give them back. If you would rather have an event Pokemon to keep, many people will trade events for shinies.

Bronzong#1
13th May 2011, 12:20 AM
Hey RobinBlue its never too late to start pokemon so good luck with that goal, its very hard to do (Trust me)You can do it if you work at it enough. So read the rules, makes some friends, and have fun. If you need a friend all you need to do just shoot me a friend request.

Darato
13th May 2011, 5:10 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.