PDA

View Full Version : Triumphforks DREAMLAND! IV Breeding and Dreamworld!

Triforceelf
15th May 2011, 2:17 AM
BONUS: All pokemon now come with the pokerus upon request!

Rules:

1. Be Polite
2. Be Patient
3. No hacked pokemon (I considered hacked to be anything not spawned by the game itself. Cloning, RNGing, respawning, or hacking an item used to obtain a pokemon (IE: Oak's Letter) are perfectly permissible, as would be a pokemon breed with a released dreamworld ability that is female that is normally not obtainable as female)
4. For the Emperor!
5. Make all offers reasonable, like for like, or multiple lesser pokemon for a greater pokemon.
6. Make an offer in your post please. "I have an X what will you give me" is not really something I can reply to. Tell me what you want, the worst I can do is say no.

I can now breed for a single flawless stat on a pokemon (others may or may not turn up randomly). I can also try for a nature. I only have one flawless ditto though, so unless you want modest you have to take what you can get. For now.

For a small fee I can transfer your pokemon from gen IV to gen V. This is a highly time consuming process however, and I am not always able to do so. Please let me know up front what pokes you are paying me with and which you want me to transfer over to your B/W. With multiple pokes being transferred it can be a headache to keep track of. Ensure your pokes are holding no items and do not know any HM moves before transferring.

Pokemon For Trade:
Starters (non DW): I now have ALL starters! Ask to get a trade!

Bagon: Dragon Rush and Dragon Dance
Eevee: Wish
Starly: Double Edge

Shines:

Level 15 Lax Shiney Tentacool
Level 100 Modest Shiny Chandelure caught in a premire ball

Eevee (with wish), trapinch, zorou, litwick (modest), gible, togepi, larvesta, larvitar, beldum, axew, Deino, bagon, feebass, skarmory with whirlwind/bravebird/roost (usually impish). Feel free to ask about other pokemon, my collection is fairly large and I have pokemon from both black and white for trade.

All DW Pokes are females

Aerodactyl
Carvahna
Doduo
Dratini
Gligar
Kangaskan
Latoad
Nidoran M/F
Poliwog
ponyta
Sentret
Starvania (w/double edge)
Tailow
Tangela
Vulpix
Yanma

Event Celebi and Suicuin
level 100 hardy Darkrai
level 57 careful Zekerom
Level 50 UT Deoxys Rash nature
level 47 relaxed groudon
level 20 relaxed mew
level 100 bold Ho-oh

NOTE: I have both heart gold and soul silver, and I have recently learned how to respawn legends on both cartridges. This includes the legendary birds, mewtwo, kyogre, groudon, lati@s, rayquaza, ho-oh, and lugia. I can offer UT versions of these legends. HOWEVER: An action replay is required. They are spawned by the game, but hacks are used to obtain them, so they are offered separately. If you want a specific nature (don't as for shiney/flawless, I suck at RNGing) please make sure you are offering something specific from my wants, as its a bit of a headache for me to get them. I can also rare candy them up to 100 and give them 100 in any EV you want, as well as PP max any move in their HG/SS move pool. I can even nick name them if desired. Please allow extra time, as this takes a while as you can imagine.

IN STOCK:
level 50 UT Calm Kyogre
level 50 UT Bold Kyogre

What I am looking for:

any none PAL or flawless Ditto (Any nature save modest), snover, UT timid frostlass w/spikes, adamant machop, careful larvir, adamant seedot, modest petilil, modest horsea, adament kabuto, calm lotad, jolly/adament clamperl or huntail, male lucario w/bullet punch and vacume wave,
I don't really care about shinies, but any shiney or flawless pokemon would at least be considered.
(Female only please, evos are fine): torchic, cynidquil, bagon, smergle, litwick, any DW females I don't have.

I especialy want a DW Aerodactyl of either gender with stealth rock and a jolly nature.

timid UT Deoxys w/stealth rock, UT jolly/adament jirachi, UT Mew w/good nature, UT Celebii w/good nature, timid/modest heatran
I am always interested in acquiring new legends, so feel free to make me an offer, especially if they have a good nature. Note that I vastly prefer legends that are competitively viable, but I will collect most for trade fodder. The ones listed above are merely the ones I want to use in various teams I build.

NOTE: I no longer need any legend obtainable in HG/SS. Any D/P/PL or B/W legends would be considered still.

Focus Sash, life orb, choice band/specs, leftovers, any PP Boosting item, many evolution items,

Firebreather
17th May 2011, 12:37 AM
I would like a Skarmory if you would trade it for an Adamant Kabuto :)

Triforceelf
17th May 2011, 2:09 AM
sure thing, let me transfer some over from HG/SS.

Abstinence Pistols
17th May 2011, 2:11 AM
I got shiny sewaddle, Rayquaza, golem, Crobat, and win2011 Entei and Suicune.

Triforceelf
17th May 2011, 2:19 AM
I got shiny sewaddle, Rayquaza, golem, Crobat, and win2011 Entei and Suicune.

Ok. Cool. Soooo. What do you want?

zwgiantsfan
17th May 2011, 2:43 AM
dialga ut for a flwaless spd funguss (bold if possible) and flawless sp atk jellicent (calm if possible)?

weaviledarkrai
17th May 2011, 2:49 AM
PP max for DW female vulpix?

Triforceelf
17th May 2011, 2:59 AM
dialga ut for a flwaless spd funguss (bold if possible) and flawless sp atk jellicent (calm if possible)?

I'll see what I can do, might take a bit as I do not have those power items.

PP max for DW female vulpix?

Sure thing.

zwgiantsfan
17th May 2011, 3:10 AM
I'll see what I can do, might take a bit as I do not have those power items.

thanks a ton!

Triforceelf
18th May 2011, 12:22 AM
thanks a ton!

I finished the frillish, its got a couple flawless stats. I am working on the fungoos now.

zwgiantsfan
18th May 2011, 2:17 AM
I finished the frillish, its got a couple flawless stats. I am working on the fungoos now.

alright pm me when ready 2 trade!

Triforceelf
18th May 2011, 2:13 PM
alright pm me when ready 2 trade!

Alrighty, took me long enough but I finished. I got the last power items I needed so that definitly helped out. Right natures and everything.

zwgiantsfan
18th May 2011, 9:56 PM
Alrighty, took me long enough but I finished. I got the last power items I needed so that definitly helped out. Right natures and everything.

great!
pm me when ready at last!

Silver Garchomp
19th May 2011, 12:34 AM
i think i have a handfull of pp boosting items what could i get for them?

snow7
19th May 2011, 12:42 AM
I have all the Items You need what could i get for them?

Triforceelf
19th May 2011, 12:56 AM
I have all the Items You need what could i get for them?

I don't know, what do you want?

darkrai's_shadow
19th May 2011, 4:00 AM
hey, i would like the dw gligar, can offer relaxed ferroseed, with leech seed and stealth rock (is male)

kenoken23
19th May 2011, 2:21 PM
I currently have a Shiny Dialga/lvl 47/Mild. If you're interested let me know either here or through PM and we'll see if we can come to an agreement.

Kid_Kakashi
19th May 2011, 6:17 PM
I'm interessed in some pokes: Gible, mudkip, the skarmory and bagon with egg moves, feebas, and vulpix and poliwag dw. i dont have any of the pokes you are looking for, but have all the itens. So if you're interested i can trade the itens, just ask how much and the ones you need.

Triforceelf
19th May 2011, 11:47 PM
hey, i would like the dw gligar, can offer relaxed ferroseed, with leech seed and stealth rock (is male)

Ok, pm me next time you are on.

I currently have a Shiny Dialga/lvl 47/Mild. If you're interested let me know either here or through PM and we'll see if we can come to an agreement.

I'm interested sure, what exactly do you want in return?

I'm interessed in some pokes: Gible, mudkip, the skarmory and bagon with egg moves, feebas, and vulpix and poliwag dw. i dont have any of the pokes you are looking for, but have all the itens. So if you're interested i can trade the itens, just ask how much and the ones you need.

I need another life orb, any PP maxes, any evolution stone other then thunder stones, and maybe a leftovers. I would be happy to trade the pokes listed for one each of the items.

Kid_Kakashi
20th May 2011, 12:13 AM
okay. i pm you.

Thumpur
20th May 2011, 12:59 AM
Soooo I am interested in your DW Vulpix. I have 2 Pichus (freshly hatched at Level 5 with Volt Tackle), a shiny Tentacool, DW Poochyena (Moxie w/ Mightyena.) Let me know if you're interested. :)

Triforceelf
20th May 2011, 1:07 AM
Soooo I am interested in your DW Vulpix. I have 2 Pichus (freshly hatched at Level 5 with Volt Tackle), a shiny Tentacool, DW Poochyena (Moxie w/ Mightyena.) Let me know if you're interested. :)

I'll trade for the shiney tentacool, just need your friend code and let me know when you are ready.

Thumpur
21st May 2011, 12:10 AM
I'm all transferred and ready to trade. :)

My FC is 3138 7149 6923.

Kid_Kakashi
21st May 2011, 12:33 AM
i'm here again XD.Can u get me a cleffairy, lombre, gloom, togetic, jigglypuff, or cacnea with drain punch from your gen iv games? just one of these would do it. but it need to be male. ty in advance.

Triforceelf
21st May 2011, 5:17 PM
I'm all transferred and ready to trade. :)

My FC is 3138 7149 6923.

I will be on for a little bit today and later on this evening, I have to work for a bit, so if I catch you we can trade.

i'm here again XD.Can u get me a cleffairy, lombre, gloom, togetic, jigglypuff, or cacnea with drain punch from your gen iv games? just one of these would do it. but it need to be male. ty in advance.

I don't think I have any of those, I would have to check.

Thumpur
21st May 2011, 6:13 PM
I'm ready. :)

Triforceelf
21st May 2011, 6:44 PM
I will be on in just a minute, finishing another trade.

Thumpur
21st May 2011, 7:02 PM
It's been nice doing business with you. Thank you very much. :)

Triforceelf
22nd May 2011, 5:17 PM
Thanks for the tentacool :)