View Full Version : ♫~Pixelated Pieces~♫

15th May 2011, 2:42 PM
Ok,My last fan sprite thread died a slow,painful,Horrible death.Now I believe that I have improved,And will post newer sprites here!

Evolution Silhouettes

Custom Trainers

I will add more soon,But for now I have some things to do.

15th May 2011, 3:50 PM
I like the Audino/Banette fusion, it's pretty creepy but looks well done =)

15th May 2011, 5:30 PM
Thank you!I added two recolors as well =)

15th May 2011, 5:41 PM
the Cinchinno recolor is giving me the creeps :D

I love the banette+Audino :)

15th May 2011, 5:43 PM
Now why would it give you the creeps?

Thanks!It was for a contest!

15th May 2011, 5:44 PM
I agree, Cinccino is really creepy =S

15th May 2011, 5:48 PM
Now I'm curious,Why is it creepy?

15th May 2011, 5:50 PM
Because of the eyes, I suppose.
I like the Meloetta, it looks like it's a sepia. =]

And your thread died? Mine's busy with that..

15th May 2011, 5:52 PM
Hm hm,I never thought of that....

Thank you!I actually gave Cinccino Meloetta's colors,And Meloetta Cinccino's colors ;)

12th June 2011, 8:49 AM
Sorry for double post!
Ok,I made a repose and a cosplayer for a contest...Here they are:http://i52.*******.com/qydeud.png

12th June 2011, 4:34 PM
These are really quite good! I especially like the trainers and your color choices on the recolors, they make the meloetta really cool looking. The only thing I'm not digging is the dragonair you posted. I thinks it's a combination of the posing and shading that make it look flat and a bit strange. Try and make the pose face sort of between completely sideways and directly at you, and try and make the shading flow with the shape of the sprite. The shading in the middle of the curved tail has a straight diagonal line that makes it look unnatural. I hope this helps, because i bet if you were to fix these two things, that sprite could go from good to great!

12th June 2011, 7:11 PM
Loving that fusion, freaky little thing.
The recolours are done well and I like the custom trainer, I think it's her facial expression that does it.
Spot on, look forward to seeing more.

14th June 2011, 2:53 PM
I made another cosplayer,She is cosplaying the pokemon next to her.I'll make more in a second ^^

14th June 2011, 7:30 PM
Very good. I love the pokemon shadows.

14th June 2011, 10:39 PM
http://i53.*******.com/2u546lk.png Her hair outline is black, you should put brown too, and the clothes they need some black outline; in dragonite repose lucario9 said it all. About the other sprites, good work ^^. http://i52.*******.com/qydeud.png This one is also good but i think it would stay better without the tail(the trainer).

9th July 2011, 1:47 PM
There pretty good better than mine but all need a wee bit more

9th July 2011, 5:03 PM
I love that fusion! Cute plus scary = still scary.

On the repose of Dragonair, the shading was really linear. Since Dragonair is a bit round, the shading should be rounder too. Use linear shading for Pokemon like, uhm, Regirock, I guess. Keep working on it and I think you'll do fine.