PDA

View Full Version : -squeals-

Citrus Knight
16th May 2011, 3:09 AM
>U< Hay ~ I'm new, guys ;manafi; Umm...well I guess for starters I'm eighteen and will be graduating next month, but school is the least of my worries since I'm more interested in EV training. Well I'm a little lazy, but I'm interested in learning the ins and outs of competitive battling so I don't feel pretty lame when I battle people and lose all the time ;U; That's my main reason for joining, I guess?
My favorite Pokemon of all time is Entei (i collect entei merchandise and even have an adorable plushie of him >U<), but I also like Poochyena and Sewaddle ~ My favorite types are probably ghost, dragon, and dark, and maybe fire :'D
I also LOVE Pokemon roleplaying and I do a lot of it on another site ~ <3
So um...nice to meet you guys :3 I hope to feel rather welcomed here ~

Bronzong#1
16th May 2011, 3:12 AM
Welcome Citrus Knight read the rules have a fun time on serebii and check out some of the Pokemon RPG'S, if you need a friend just send me a friend request. BTW Entei is my favorite of the legendary dogs.

Darato
16th May 2011, 3:13 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Citrus Knight
16th May 2011, 3:24 AM
Thanks for the welcomes, guys ~ I will definitely be sending out friend requests :'DDD

123fakestreet
16th May 2011, 3:34 AM
The welcome ain't over yet :)

Welcome citrus knight I hope you have fun here :) Be sure to read the rules so you don't get any nasty infractions xD

If you need any help with anything; from signatures to sign ups and from competitive to clan shops I don't mind :) or just a chat.