PDA

View Full Version : Hi Pokemon Trainers :)

Moonwraith
16th May 2011, 9:19 AM
Hi everyone ;manafi;

I've been using serebii for a while now and finally decided to make a forum account here since I'm also in other different pokemon forum trading sites.

I just started B/W a month or so ago and already clocked in 200 or so hours and have been enjoying it immensely. I don't RNG (wish I knew how), or battle competitively yet (stopped playing after Sapphire) but I love trading and collecting events, flawless and shiny pokemons :D.

I have collected a fair amount of pokemon for trade and hope to trade with you guys soon (after I've figured out how my find my way around in the forums lol).

;124;Cheers;035;

Knight4650
16th May 2011, 6:19 PM
Same way! Ive never done a wi-fi trade before, or battle or anything. Platinum and diamond both use WEP wi-fi keys that my wifi doesn't work with. Since black uses a WPA wifi code i can do wifi with my game... only i'm new. i tried to battle but everybody uses these failproof battle tactics that I can't beat. It's not just attack-attack-heal-attack-win anymore. lol

rykerr1
16th May 2011, 6:27 PM
Welcome, nice to see another shiny collector =) If you need help or want to trade anything, feel free to PM me!

Darato
16th May 2011, 9:14 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

steo
16th May 2011, 9:47 PM
hi ok im new 2 this site iv never done online wifi or ev training or learnd how the reason my internet dnt work with ds but i may b getting that fixed if any1 who will help me learn how 2 ev train and such stuff let me no and if i do get it set up any1 want a battle as i will b pure bad at it lol

GamerPH13
18th May 2011, 9:51 PM
for me te same, i used serebii a lot, and finally diceded to make a account