View Full Version : Hi Pokemon Trainers :)

16th May 2011, 9:19 AM
Hi everyone ;manafi;

I've been using serebii for a while now and finally decided to make a forum account here since I'm also in other different pokemon forum trading sites.

I just started B/W a month or so ago and already clocked in 200 or so hours and have been enjoying it immensely. I don't RNG (wish I knew how), or battle competitively yet (stopped playing after Sapphire) but I love trading and collecting events, flawless and shiny pokemons :D.

I have collected a fair amount of pokemon for trade and hope to trade with you guys soon (after I've figured out how my find my way around in the forums lol).

16th May 2011, 6:19 PM
Same way! Ive never done a wi-fi trade before, or battle or anything. Platinum and diamond both use WEP wi-fi keys that my wifi doesn't work with. Since black uses a WPA wifi code i can do wifi with my game... only i'm new. i tried to battle but everybody uses these failproof battle tactics that I can't beat. It's not just attack-attack-heal-attack-win anymore. lol

16th May 2011, 6:27 PM
Welcome, nice to see another shiny collector =) If you need help or want to trade anything, feel free to PM me!

16th May 2011, 9:14 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

16th May 2011, 9:47 PM
hi ok im new 2 this site iv never done online wifi or ev training or learnd how the reason my internet dnt work with ds but i may b getting that fixed if any1 who will help me learn how 2 ev train and such stuff let me no and if i do get it set up any1 want a battle as i will b pure bad at it lol

18th May 2011, 9:51 PM
for me te same, i used serebii a lot, and finally diceded to make a account