PDA

View Full Version : Ishie's PokéShop

isko123
18th May 2011, 11:26 PM
Ishie's PokétShop

My offer:

Catching/Breeding on request (can breed/catch any nature/gender the customer wants if the offer got the right nature/gender too):

Normal Pokémon:

- any starter from any generation
- any fossil Pokémon
- Zoruas
- Bagons
- Gibles
- Spiritombs
- Ralts
- Voltorb
- Hippopotas
- Scyther
- Phanpy
- Eevee
- Nidoran♂
- Skarmory (without Roost or Stealth Rock)
- German Dittos (requested nature)
- White Forest pokés like: Togepi, Elekid, Happiny, Machop, Mareep, Nidoran♀, Abra, Wurmple, Lotad, Surskit
- Pokémon White exclusives: Caterpie, Paras, Misdreavus, Poochyena, Minun, Solosis, Rufflet
- Gothita (exclusive to Pokémon Black)

Trading:

GTS Legendaries (all seem legal):

- a few Reshirams (one is UT Japanese, previous owner deleted all moves but dragonbreath... may use my heart scales if needed; the others are European/American, touched~ around level 50-60)
- Thundurus (level 41)

Can attach (if needed, depending on customer's offer):

- Pokérus
- Rare Candies
- Heart Scales

Can EV train and/or train Pokés to level 100 for the right offer.

Looking for (legal only, or they should at least seem legal if gotten over GTS):

Normal Pokémon:

- Gastly
- Diglett
- Meowth
- Tentacool
- Impish (preferably UT or rightly EV-ed) Skarmory with the ability "Sturdy" and the moves Roost and Brave Bird
- Adamant (preferably UT or rightly EV-ed) Scizor with the ability "Technician" and the move "Superpower)
- Pokémon Black exclusives (I think I need all except Gothita and Black's legendaries)

Legendaries:

- Bold (preferably UT or rightly EV-ed) Suicune (preferably with the move Sleep Talk)
- Timid/Naive/Rash (preferably UT or rightly EV-ed) Heatran (preferably with the move Dragon Pulse/Stealth Rock/both)
- Bold/Calm (preferably UT or rightly EV-ed) Zapdos (preferably with the move Heat Wave)
- Timid (preferably UT or rightly EV-ed) Latios (preferably with the move Trick)
- any other pre-generation legendaries (preferably with the right natures, rightly EV-ed or UT, having popular "Gen IV only" moves) and any Victini (also with right nature, UT or rightly EV-ed)

PM me if interested.

Time zone: CEST

TheUltimateReshiram
7th June 2011, 10:01 AM
I Want Your Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott
Trade With My:
Pokemon:Cottonee
Type:Grass
OT:Ash
Nature:Timid
OK

Excitable Boy
7th June 2011, 11:08 AM
I'll trade Mandibuzz and Whimsicott for a Ditto.

Pebblewing
7th June 2011, 4:32 PM
I can trade you any non-legendary exclusive Black pokemon or any of the "normal" pokemon in your list {non-EVed} for the UT Japanese Reshiram.