PDA

View Full Version : which starter?

ashleynikki
19th May 2011, 12:53 PM
hi guys i'm planning to start my pokemon white tomorrow through softreseting when choosing a starter.. but I don't know which starter should I soft-reset for.. if it is a snivy or an oshawott.. i like snivy better but what if a shiny oshawott or tepig appeared first :| should i just ignore them when they appear as shiny or should i just take them ;manafi;thanks

shinystriker
19th May 2011, 12:57 PM
Go for Snivy! His shiny looks better then Tepig and Oshawott's shiny form. But that is just my opinion.

ashleynikki
19th May 2011, 1:07 PM
I think I would stick to your opinion then :) I find Dewott and Samurott's shiny form not nice tho. Thank you :)

mycooly
19th May 2011, 1:40 PM
I say Emboars shiny is cooler then all of them but I never started with fire starters

McNugget
19th May 2011, 9:43 PM
Ummmm..... This is someone who has only caught a shiny Gyrados by default but if I were doing it I would go for snivy but if you see a shiny tepig/oshawatt grab it because it's valuable and im sure you can get somethig good for it but maybe you can use that and TRADE for a shiny snivy, Just sayin'

poly.pol
22nd May 2011, 8:04 AM
Yeah im with McNugget
Grab the shiny tepig/oshawatt and just trade for a shiny Snivy.
good choice going for snivy cause lets face it... Grass starters always seem to be the best except when charizard is around

Absol Wings
22nd May 2011, 8:22 AM
NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A SHINY, regardless of the species. However, how can you know that one of the other two starters is shiny if you're not picking them?

yoshi1990
22nd May 2011, 8:49 AM
I say go for Snivy

Volcarona23
22nd May 2011, 6:04 PM
Oshawott rocks!

He's right, you know.

castlewars
22nd May 2011, 6:22 PM
I think you should keep SRing and pick every starter before they are shiny.

Drake Pokétrainer
22nd May 2011, 6:43 PM
Well you can't know if the other ones are shiny. Unless you pick one of them instead.

So stick with your SR'ing cause you won't see another shiny aside from the one you're trying to get.

Sircharles
22nd May 2011, 6:47 PM
Snivy is cooler looking. I say go for it :) but it is entirely up to you :)

pikaman64100
23rd May 2011, 7:02 PM
go for ;498; hes awesome
PS: thats who im getting :D

Skevengal
24th May 2011, 12:08 AM
Go for Snivy! Or...you could just ask me as I happen to have all three and three shiny Snivy's ;)