PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Game Speculation - READ THE 1ST POST!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

bobandbill
22nd May 2011, 2:24 PM
Everyone and their dog is trying to post one of these threads it seems, so here you go guys. Discuss what may be in the (possible) 3rd B/W game in here. However!

- Keep on topic! This thread is only for discussing what may be in a third version, and what you'd like to see in such a game. Do NOT talk about something else like your team or why you thought B/W sucked or ask when it will be out (it may never happen, and if news comes out on it, it'll be everywhere else anyway). Infractions may be given for off-topic posts.

IF THIS CONTINUALLY GOES OFF-TOPIC INFRACTIONS/BANS WILL BE HANDED OUT AND THE THREAD WILL BE CLOSED.

- Do not flame each other over ideas, opinions, etc. Note this does not mean one cannot point out flaws with ideas or make suggestions for it to be better, etc - that is perfectly fine - but no insulting the member or borderline flaming. Obvious enough.

- If you feel someone is breaking a rule or being rude, report it instead of replying, as we have a nice Replying To Spam infraction for that. And a mini-modding infraction too, come to think of it.

That's the basic gist of it, besides that all other forum-wide rules also apply. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=397567)

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 2:29 PM
I wanted to make this thread, but whatever. >__>
Though, why everyone thinks it'll be Gray?
Edit: First post yay!
Edit2: I think that everyone thinks that i will be Gray because Black + White = Gray, correct me if i'm wrong.
Edit3: 1st post in the 100th (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=12872054&postcount=1981) page, i'm awesome!

Guywhoiam
22nd May 2011, 2:32 PM
I agree with you, Wardek, why does everyone think Gray? Although it makes even less sense, my first thought was "Beige". Also, I sincerely hope that Kyurem does not get an alt-form, since there were those unused attacks that I forgot what they were called. Gen IV had two alt-forms, and although I like them, I don't want a trend to start in the games.

bippacooleth
22nd May 2011, 2:34 PM
Hopefully it will follow a similar trend to the previous 3rd games, introducing a couple of new areas (something to replace White Forest/Black City and a new place to go on the subway perhaps?), the Battle Frontier and pleasepleasepleaseplease Move Tutors. And the VS seeker. My Skarmory desperately needs roost :(

RiseOfZekrom
22nd May 2011, 2:37 PM
I agree with you, Wardek, why does everyone think Gray? Although it makes even less sense, my first thought was "Beige". Also, I sincerely hope that Kyurem does not get an alt-form, since there were those unused attacks that I forgot what they were called. Gen IV had two alt-forms, and although I like them, I don't want a trend to start in the games.

As amazing as Kyurem looks like a disabled dog, a game cover like that sure doesn't look pleasing.

~Light
22nd May 2011, 2:38 PM
I'd really like an update on Alder's Team !

But for the rest I can't think of anything that would make this game worth purchasing

Can't really like of good extra's to add

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 2:38 PM
Hopefully it will follow a similar trend to the previous 3rd games, introducing a couple of new areas (something to replace White Forest/Black City and a new place to go on the subway perhaps?), the Battle Frontier and pleasepleasepleaseplease Move Tutors. And the VS seeker. My Skarmory desperately needs roost :(

Everyone says it should be Gray Tower. I can't imagine it. And yeah, Move Tutors are needed, i can only find the Draco Meteor on most of the pokes. >___<

Edit: I also agree that Kyurem should get a new form, he is just like a Frozen Chicken. :P

bobandbill
22nd May 2011, 2:40 PM
Though, why everyone thinks it'll be Gray?Everyone wanted to make the thread. =p But we mods took our time discussing this thread is all, and besides if we used somone else's version the first post would have had edits to it anyway. At any rate, who maks it is hardly important - what is that is that you guys don't ruin a potential good thing. =p

I suppose every game has its fanname until it is confirmed - HGSS had DawnSilver and DuskGold for instance and the general name for Platinum before it was actually confirmed was Opal. Gray is in-between White and Black so I guess that's why it stuck.

the Battle Frontier and pleasepleasepleaseplease Move Tutors. And the VS seekerI'd say the BF is pretty likely given the trend...although in what form/challenges it'd have is another matter. And VS Seeker = yes please imo. Sure, there's trainer rematches in the sport centre and mansion but I just prefer that manner of rebattling people. (I think it's in unused code in B/W?)

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 2:41 PM
I would love a VS Seeker. And for a update in all the Gym leaders roster like Drayden and Iris having 4 or five Pokemon instead of 3. And for Alders team to get updated as well as the Elite 4's. And for Team Plasma to get more backstory.

Guywhoiam
22nd May 2011, 2:41 PM
As amazing as Kyurem looks like a disabled dog, a game cover like that sure doesn't look pleasing.

Huh, now that you mention Kyurem and a disabled dog... still. I think they could to something with the cover without altering Kyurem. I was also contemplating that they could use a legend other then Kyurem. They did with Crystal, so why not here? If they did do this, my vote goes for Victini being the Mascot.

Kakujitsu
22nd May 2011, 2:43 PM
If there's a third game, I hope we'll get to know more about N and Team Plasma,
and maybe get a little more to do after beating the Elite Four.
The VS seeker would be nice too. ^_^

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 2:44 PM
Huh, now that you mention Kyurem and a disabled dog... still. I think they could to something with the cover without altering Kyurem. I was also contemplating that they could use a legend other then Kyurem. They did with Crystal, so why not here? If they did do this, my vote goes for Victini being the Mascot.

Either they give Kyurem an awesome form, or as you suggested, adding Victini.

Edit: @bobandbill: Everyone says that if they will make a Ruby/Sapphire version, it'll be Frozen Ruby and --- Sapphire, and they will be disappointed at last. :P

~Light
22nd May 2011, 2:47 PM
Genesect should be on the cover of the next game :)

Oh, and a Game Corner would be nice :D

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 2:49 PM

Lol Genesect. xD

If they will make a Game Corner, they better not make it like the one in HG/SS, i couldn't even beat the first level. >__<

~Light
22nd May 2011, 2:51 PM
I want the slotmachines back :D

Don't really like Kyurem, so I wouldn't want him on the cover

Keldeo or something with the Fighting Trio would be nice :)

( like crystal with suicune )

aclover
22nd May 2011, 2:53 PM

Not gonna happen. EU laws don't allow gambling in a (what ever rating the game is).

If Kyurem isn't the mascot, I'd Like Cobalion, Keldeo, Victini or Genosect to be on it.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 2:53 PM
I want the slotmachines back :D

Don't really like Kyurem, so I wouldn't want him on the cover

Keldeo or something with the Fighting Trio would be nice :)

( like crystal with suicune )

I prefer if its not from the last 3 events. :s Though there is a chance for Landorus, Virizion, Victini or Kyurem (alt. form) cover.

Guywhoiam
22nd May 2011, 2:54 PM
Yeah, I thought about Cobalion, but Victini is what I personally think. After all, it did get a special number in the Pokedex.

I didn't miss the game corner all that much, but if they did bring it back, I want to be able to buy Pokemon, instead of only TMs and Items.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 2:55 PM
Yeah, I thought about Cobalion, but Victini is what I personally think. After all, it did get a special number in the Pokedex.

I didn't miss the game corner all that much, but if they did bring it back, I want to be able to buy Pokemon, instead of only TMs and Items.

Old Gen. Pokes would be nice for peoples who are trying to finish the Nat. Pokedex. Otherwise, unobtainables without the Game Corner would be also good.

~Light
22nd May 2011, 2:56 PM
Thundurus would also be cool on the cover ^^

Valoo.
22nd May 2011, 2:59 PM
*waits for flame war and spam*

I hope they update the Gym leaders teams in Grey. Cilan/Chile/Cress could get something over Lillipup, and Drayden/Iris should have a Zweilous.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 2:59 PM
Suicune, were the leader of the Beast Trio, and it got a cover. So if they will make a Trio cover, they will choose the leader. Kami, Landorus. Whateveritsname Trio, Virizion. Did i miss a Trio?

Aggron459
22nd May 2011, 3:00 PM
I was actually thinking maybe something with Victini as the protagonist legendary pokemon.

~Light
22nd May 2011, 3:01 PM
Something I REALLY REALLY miss in B&W are Gym leaders rematch

They should really bring that back

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 3:01 PM
I was actually thinking maybe something with Victini as the protagonist legendary pokemon.

The chances of Victini is 20-30%, though i also would like Victini in the cover.

Edit: @Mew_: Did the old generations have Gym Rematches?

Winter02
22nd May 2011, 3:04 PM
My guess is that the third game will be Gray/Grey with Kyurem on the cover. Kyurem will get a new form which is different from its original form (maybe more defensive?) and the story will expand, Kyurem will replace Reshiram/Zekrom. There will be a new Battle Frontier as well as Gym Leader Rematches. There will also be move tutors and new areas in the game.
...this is only my speculations based on how the other third installments have looked like.

~Light
22nd May 2011, 3:05 PM
Heart Gold & Soul Silver had gym rematches yes :)

I think those were the first games with gym rematches

Those were lots more fun then Elite Four...

I was kinda disappointed when I found out B&W didn't have rematches

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 3:07 PM
Also the previous 3rd games(Emerald,Platinum) Have had Gym leader rematches so hopefully Gray will follow this pattern.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 3:08 PM
My guess is that the third game will be Gray/Grey with Kyurem on the cover. Kyurem will get a new form which is different from its original form (maybe more defensive?) and the story will expand, Kyurem will replace Reshiram/Zekrom. There will be a new Battle Frontier as well as Gym Leader Rematches. There will also be move tutors and new areas in the game.
...this is only my speculations based on how the other third installments have looked like.

This is a good idea of how should the next game be.
@Mew: Gotta try Gym Rematches at my SS.

Guywhoiam
22nd May 2011, 3:09 PM
Suicune, were the leader of the Beast Trio, and it got a cover. So if they will make a Trio cover, they will choose the leader. Kami, Landorus. Whateveritsname Trio, Virizion. Did i miss a Trio?

I considered Cobalion the leader of the Whateveritsname Trio. You did have to fight it before the others would appear.

And Emerald had rematches too, unless I am confused beyond all reason.

Anyway, back on topic. Something else I'd like to see make a return is fighting a double battle with an NPC as a teammate, much like when you battled against Magma with Steven in Emerald. Unless something like this was in BW, and I forgot. I also would like a chance to battle the champions of the other regions, a different one every season.

Georgie Pie
22nd May 2011, 3:09 PM
I'm still enjoying Black at this point, and I'll be a-okay with waiting a bit for the third game, but I'm already thinking of things I'd like to see...

-Aesthetics: I remember when BW were first coming out, there was a rumor that the player-characters would change their clothes according to the seasons. I'd love that, having a different image for the Trainer Card, overworld sprite and battle sprite each season.

-Version Name: As far as the name goes, I don't really have a preference. It doesn't really affect the gameplay.

-Sprites: They usually update sprites for the third game. There aren't any in particular I want changed, but I'd expect some new and interesting poses and animations.

-Game Mascot: I just want anything but Kyurem. It'll feel like DPPt again to me if we have the "two dragons" + "dragon with alternate form" thing going on. But I really don't see any way a different mascot would work without drastically changing the storyline. Since most third versions only tweak and/or expand the previous story, I can't see anything drastic changing. This is just wishful thinking on my part.

-Areas: Like many others, I really want some more Dive spots, and some underwater grass. It feels like GF is teasing us when they say "Oh look, we brought Dive back!" and then take away most of the fun. I'd also love to see some more islands open up post-E4, a la the Sevii Islands in FRLG. What would be really cool is if they added four islands, each based on a season. Like, the winter island would always be snowy, the summer one could have occasional thunder storms, etc. Each island could always have Pokemon that match the season. And Deerling, of course.

-Other: SLOTS. I want my slot machines back. I'd been playing those since I was 4 and had Blue version, and then they dropped them from the games. Why do we all have to suffer because of Europe's game rules? Just make the EU version region-locked and slot-free and give me my gambling back...

I think I've rambled on enough, just wanted to share a few ideas.

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 3:12 PM
Anyway, back on topic. Something else I'd like to see make a return is fighting a double battle with an NPC as a teammate. Unless this was in BW, and I forgot. I also would like a chance to battle the champions of the other regions, a different one every season.

You could double battle with Cheren in B/W. And that is a cool idea with the different champ depending on the season

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 3:13 PM
^Perfect ideas lol. :P
Though every remake game had old Gen. legends (expect Emerald), so i think the 3rd game should have some too. Like Regi trio, and some Gen. 4 legends.

Will-powered Spriter
22nd May 2011, 3:13 PM
I reckon the third version will be released after the 3rd gen remakes, assuming they exist, just as emerald came after FRLG.

My reasoning for this is that logic dictates the next game will be released on the 3DS. If you play BW on the 3DS, you can either have it scaled up, or original resolution. Original resolution is tiny, on account of the 3DS having smaller pixels, where as scaled up looks horrible. If Gamefreak take reuse the sprites from BW, they have to choose between tiny Pokemon and trainers on a full size 3DS screen, or stretched and pixely sprites, which is already a complaint on BW, it doesn't want to be made worse.

As such, the majority of graphics will need to be remade, meaning that both 3rd gen remakes and 3rd version will probably have to be redrawn from scratch, instead of the 3rd version being half way complete already. It makes sense in my eyes for them to give us the RS remake first and give us more time for BW to seem outdated.

Of course they might just reuse BW's graphics, but I hope they don't. I'm hoping for a major graphics overhall this generation.

Oh, and topic suggestion: Do you want Pokemon from the first 4 gens available in Unova prior to the Elite 4?

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 3:16 PM
I reckon the third version will be released after the 3rd gen remakes, assuming they exist, just as emerald came after FRLG.

My reasoning for this is that logic dictates the next game will be released on the 3DS.

3DS? NO!!!!! Not gonna happen, possibly Ranger/Colleseum/XD game on 3DS, but main Pokemon, never.

Edit: Not gonna happen, again. The pattern as follows, you can only catch Gen X pokemons before Elite 4/Main story, after that, you can catch older Gen. Pokemons.

Guywhoiam
22nd May 2011, 3:16 PM
I'm surprised nobody's said it yet: Finding out what happened to Ghetsis.

Kakujitsu
22nd May 2011, 3:17 PM
I really hope they won't make the 3rd game for the 3DS. >_>
That would be like forcing us to buy it.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 3:19 PM
I'm surprised nobody's said it yet: Finding out what happened to Ghetsis.

Simple, he runned of to -- Region (next Gen. Game), or they'll make you battle him again at some random island on the game.

Edit: SAFARI ZONE!!!, no one mentioned it.

Georgie Pie
22nd May 2011, 3:22 PM
I really hope they won't make the 3rd game for the 3DS. >_>
That would be like forcing us to buy it.

As soon as the main series Pokemon moves to 3DS, I'm quitting. The screen's too tiny, the 3D gives me a migraine, and I think the system is a waste of money. I'll stick with my XL and Lite, thank you.

11DBHK
22nd May 2011, 3:25 PM
thye've kind of made it a tradition so i can se it happening pretty easily.

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 3:25 PM
YES. A Safari Zone would be awsome. And if they do make it on the 3DS that will make me have to buy it which is a pain.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 3:28 PM
YES. A Safari Zone would be awsome. And if they do make it on the 3DS that will make me have to buy it which is a pain.

On Topic: I'd like hard to obtain pokemons at the Safari zone, especially Flying/Ground/Poison types. Their popular at Safari Zone these days. :P
Off Topic: My brother won one at Marvel vs Capcom 3 tournament, and he lets me use it. So i won't buy one for me for awhile

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 3:31 PM
It would be cool to catch Rufflet/Vullaby in the Safari Zone instead of the Victory road. But I can't think which city it will be in,But make it before the 7th badge. Maybe it will get its own route like HG/SS

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 3:32 PM
Basculin has two forms, what about a 3rd form for the 3rd game? Like making it way cooler?

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 3:34 PM
Thats not a bad idea. Hopefully some Pokemon will get better movesets like Cofagrigus since his moveset sucks

~Light
22nd May 2011, 3:36 PM
Basculin has two forms, what about a 3rd form for the 3rd game? Like making it way cooler?

I didn't know there was a way to make Basculin look cool

Seems like an impossible task to do

Next thing a cool Stunfisk ?

The Eleventh
22nd May 2011, 3:37 PM
I'd like a VS Seeker, Gym Leader rematches, animated trainer sprites, move tutors and walking Pokémon. Oh, and it to be on the 3DS. Not too much to ask, now is it? :P

BLUE-MEW
ds is tecnically "outdated" if they release it for normal DS ill be truely surprised

one thing that was random in b/w is no old/good rods, maybe a return of those?

another thing is huin city seemed like it as 1/2 of the city, maybe expand it? (i know its already huge im just saying)

also if kyerum is the cover poke what happens to N's team, does he get both resh/zek and you get kyerum, or would N not be in the game at all?

Dattebayo
Gym rematches and Battle Frontiers aside, I'll be looking forward to the move tutors and hope see these make it on the list:

Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Dragon Pulse
Dark Pulse
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Earth Power
Ancientpower
Focus Punch
Roost

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 3:41 PM
I didn't know there was a way to make Basculin look cool

Seems like an impossible task to do

Next thing a cool Stunfisk ?

Not impossible, just make him like Sharpedo.
Stunfisk is just cool being ugly. :P

@Dattebayo: Good move tutor ideas, the Punches will make Iron Fist Chimchar useful, somehow.

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 3:45 PM
I also hope that they have a improved Post-game. B/W postgame didn't have hardly any story so it would be nice to have something to do with Team Plasma instead of just the Sage hunt like Platinum.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 3:48 PM
^I completly ignored the Sages, still didn't find them. I want Pokemon and Area changes. New sprites, etc.

john stewart
22nd May 2011, 3:51 PM
somewhere in the game we need...mew. ;151;
something i also missed from DPPt is the underground, where you can find fossils and evolution stones.

BLUE-MEW
22nd May 2011, 3:54 PM
if anything, R/S sopposed remake will have mew-like emerald

ialso think r/s remake may be before b/w remake, like how it was in 3rd gen

~Light
^I completly ignored the Sages, still didn't find them. I want Pokemon and Area changes. New sprites, etc.

I still need to find 1 sage ...

TheEpicGoomba
It would be nice to have Zoura acessable without Celebi, like you get it from someone early in the game.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 3:55 PM
R/S remake not gonna happen, the games theirself prove that. Emerald remake will happen. And we should stay on topic, unless we want bans.

Edit: @above: Not gonna happen, they will still keep events as events. Though it'll be somehow good to have Zorua, but Zoroark, ack.

Paradoxe
22nd May 2011, 3:56 PM
I also hope that they have a improved Post-game. B/W postgame didn't have hardly any story so it would be nice to have something to do with Team Plasma instead of just the Sage hunt like Platinum.

Well, they could have Team Plasma locking all the doors to the Battle Frontier and you could find the keys...it is kinda lame, but then you have something to look forward to.

Casty
22nd May 2011, 3:57 PM
1. Move Tutors. Moves that were TMs in 4th gen mixed with some new ones.

2. Autoleveling in non-Flat Wi-Fi battles!!!! Lack of this option in Black and White actually forced me to buy an AR :(

3. Improved GBU, which causes the player to lose the game should he/she disconnect from the match. Pretty please?

Zenotwapal
22nd May 2011, 4:20 PM
I don't think they'll do alternate forms.
Giratina messed up Wi-Fi when that happened.
I think it's too much of a hassle, but who knows

Winter02
22nd May 2011, 4:23 PM
Some things I forgot...
Kyurem should get the two moves that currently are unavailable (Freeze Shock and Ice Burn), likely through level-up. There should also be some way of making these moves actually useful in battle, though I doubt that will happen, it is more wishful thinking. There has also been said that data exists for some item in the games that does not appear in B/W, I suspect that it may have something to do with Kyurem in the third game. Other Pokemon should also get changes in what moves they learn by level-up (this happened in Yellow, Crystal and Platinum, not sure if it did in Emerald). I would like to see Victini learn V-Create through leveling.
...just some more speculations.

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 4:25 PM
I would like to see a couple of Pokemon from previous Gen's before the post-game and that are catchable. But however that will proberly not happen. Walking Pokemon is an alternative option though.

aggronFTW
22nd May 2011, 4:27 PM
Zorua in the wild please?

Alex048
22nd May 2011, 4:28 PM
Though, why everyone thinks it'll be Gray?
Edit: First post yay!
Edit2: I think that everyone thinks that i will be Gray because Black + White = Gray, correct me if i'm wrong.

Yeah, that's pretty much the jist of it. Also, Kyurem's main color is Grey. Kyurem is also the most probable choice for the third title mascot. However, I don't like the idea of "Pokemon Gr(e/a)y"". For one, there is that spelling change which is very inconsistent around the English-speaking world. Grey also gives the idea of blandness and impotency. I think Chrome would be a better fitting, stronger name for the third game.

nahcmo
22nd May 2011, 4:30 PM
I'd like to see Kyurem have an alternate form, kind of like the situation with Giratina in Platinum.

VS Seeker would be nice to have again. .__.

Electric
22nd May 2011, 4:30 PM
http://www.meristation.com/v3/des_noticia.php?id=cw4d5593fec848e&pic=GEN

In an interview Nintendo said there won't be a Pokemon Grey...

If there was, the gym leaders teams definitely need to be updated. Gym Leaders definitely need more Pokemon.

Cilan/Cress/Chili
Lillipup Lv12
Another Pokemon Lv12 (IDK Stunfisk?)
Elemental Monkey Lv14

Lenora
Herdier Lv18
Cinccino Lv18
Watchog Lv20

Burgh
Whirlpede Lv23
Dwebble Lv23
Levanny Lv25

Elesa
Emolga Lv27
Emolga Lv27
Zebstrika Lv28
Stunfisk Lv28

Clay
Stunfisk Lv30
Palpitoad Lv30
Krokorok Lv30
Excadrill Lv32

Skyla
Swoobat Lv35
Unfezant Lv35
Swanna Lv35
Archeops Lv37

Brycen
Vanillish Lv40
Cryogonal Lv42
Cryogonal Lv42
Beartic Lv43

Iris
Deino Lv44
Fraxure Lv44
Druddigon Lv44
Zweilous Lv45
Haxorus Lv46

Beck
22nd May 2011, 4:34 PM
I think that if their were to be a Safari Zone, the most plausible route would be from the Nimbasa Subway. You would be able to access it maybe after you've cleared out Team Plasma, or follow them to the Safari Zone where they're liberating Pokemon, and defeat them there. I don't know, food for thought.

I also really, reeeeally miss the Game Corner. It would often times give me something to do. Maybe a Foongus Flip?

"Grey" also needs more backstory on N, as I'm sure everybody feels. It would also be great to have some epic double/ triple battles against Team Plasma like you did with Steven against Team Magma in Emerald. Battles like that.

Move Tutors would be nice, but I want the Battle Dome from Emerald back. It needs to be set up Random Matchup style, however.

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 4:44 PM
Gym leader predictions

Cilian=Pansage lv 15
Chilli=Pansear lv 15
Cress=Panpour lv 15

Lenora
Herdier lv 18
Minccino lv 18
Watchog lv 20

Burgh
Dwebble lv 23
Whirlipede lv 23
Leavanny 26

Elesa
Emolga lv 28
Tynamo lv 27
Joltik lv 27
Zebstrika lv 30

Clay
Palpitoad lv 31
Krokorok lv 33
Golett lv 31
Excadrill lv 35

Skyla
Swoobat lv 37
Unfezant lv 37
Archeops lv 38
Swanna lv 40

Brycen
Beartic 42
Cryogonal 42
Vanillish 43
Vanilluxe lv 46

Drayden/Iris
Deino lv 47
Druddigon lv 47
Haxorus lv 48
Zweilous lv 50

Black&White
22nd May 2011, 4:52 PM
I want the Poke Radar, and I also want to be able to get shiny Reshiram, Zekrom & Victini.

multi-scale
22nd May 2011, 4:52 PM
I think they'll release it for 3DS. I read somewhere that Gamefreak will make games exclusively for 3DS since the DS is getting old. Hopefully they won't, but it's possible. Anyway, I think Kyurem will get an alternate form just because it's so bad compared to Zekrom and Reshiram (which is kind of dumb, because you'd they would make them all kind of equal anyway.) I'm pretty sure Ghetsis will wind up with Kyurem somehow. Gym leader rematches with old pokemon like HGSS, Safari Zone, more gift pokemon, etc. I think the reason there was no slots was because TMs are reusable, so they didn't want to make them easy to get, especially since the TMs at the slots are also found outside. I really want a post game story like PMD, which is fun and stuff, but not so long. I also want a battle with the Sages and a rematch with Ghetsis (possibly with N). I guess maybe some kind of attempt to revive Team Plasma that you and N stop together? Not really sure. Yeah, that's it. I'll think of some other stuff during class.

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 5:01 PM
Elite 4 predictions

Grimsley
Scrafty lv 55
Krookodile 55
Liepard lv 55
Zorark lv 55
Bisharp lv 57

Shauntel
Cofagrigus lv 55
Golurk lv 55
Jellicent F lv 55
Jellicent M lv 55
Chandelure lv 57

Caitlin
Reuniclus lv 55
Mursharna lv 55
Siglyph lv 55
Beeheeyem lv 55
Gothitelle lv 57

Marshal
Throh lv 55
Sawk lv 55
Conkeldurr lv 55
Emboar lv 55
Mienshao lv 57

Typhlosionvsworld
22nd May 2011, 5:03 PM
I think that Kyurem will be the mascot, as was done with D/P/Pt with their dragons.

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 5:10 PM
N final battle predications
Haxorus lv 58
Carracosta lv 58
Archeops lv 58
Klinklang lv 58
Eelektross lv 58
Darmanitan lv 58

Ghetsis
Zekrom lv 60
Reshiram lv 60
Bisharp lv 60
Escavalier lv 60
Accelgor lv 60
Hydreigon lv 64

Firebreather
22nd May 2011, 5:29 PM
If they made "Gray", it'd be awesome if the Striaton gym battle was a triple battle. Instead of battling one of them with their elemental monkey and a Lilipup you would battle all three with just their elemental monkeys.

Typhlosionvsworld
22nd May 2011, 5:31 PM
If they made "Gray", it'd be awesome if the Striaton gym battle was a triple battle. Instead of battling one of them with their elemental monkey and a Lilipup you would battle all three with just their elemental monkeys.

I thought the gym was originally like that. Never played BW

Too Funk to Druck
22nd May 2011, 5:33 PM
I thought the gym was originally like that. Never played BW

You fight the one that strong against your starter's type.

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 5:38 PM
I still say that the Striation gym won't be a triple battle in Grey because then it would be 3 on 3. By the first gym, a lot of people only have one or two Pokemon (when I played Black, the team I had planned out caused me to use only my starter until Nacrene City). So I do not think that the game will force you to have made half your team by the first gym.

Typhlosionvsworld
22nd May 2011, 5:40 PM
You fight the one that strong against your starter's type.

Oh. That sucks.

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 5:41 PM
Oh. That sucks.

It wasn't that bad though, because you got the monkey that was strong against the leader's monkey from this trainer in a gym leader.

Which brings another problem with a Striation triple battle. Which monkey would they even give you? Would you get to choose one of them? Would you just not get one at all? Because if it's a latter, that's an even bigger reason to say that a trainer won't' have three Pokemon by the first gym.

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 5:43 PM
Alder predition
Boufflalant lv 82
Beartic lv 83
Dragonite lv 85
Metagross lv 85
Machamp lv 84
Volcarona lv 87

Marimoto
Emboar lv 85
Serperior lv 85
Samurott lv 85
Zekrom lv 85
Reshiram lv 85
Kyurem lv 87

Zenotwapal
22nd May 2011, 5:44 PM
Alder predition
Boufflalant lv 82
Beartic lv 83
Dragonite lv 85
Metagross lv 85
Machamp lv 84
Volcarona lv 87

Marimoto
Emboar lv 85
Serperior lv 85
Samurott lv 85
Zekrom lv 85
Reshiram lv 85
Kyurem lv 87

They probably aren't going to change parties so stop.

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 5:45 PM
They changed parties in the other 3rd games and this is only a prediction

Typhlosionvsworld
22nd May 2011, 5:45 PM
It wasn't that bad though, because you got the monkey that was strong against the leader's monkey from this trainer in a gym leader.

Which brings another problem with a Striation triple battle. Which monkey would they even give you? Would you get to choose one of them? Would you just not get one at all? Because if it's a latter, that's an even bigger reason to say that a trainer won't' have three Pokemon by the first gym.

Well, maybe they could lown you two of the monkeys, one that is the type of your starter and one that your starter is weak to to battle with.

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 5:46 PM
Alder predition
Boufflalant lv 82
Beartic lv 83
Dragonite lv 85
Metagross lv 85
Machamp lv 84
Volcarona lv 87

Marimoto
Emboar lv 85
Serperior lv 85
Samurott lv 85
Zekrom lv 85
Reshiram lv 85
Kyurem lv 87

I don't see Alder using two pseudo-legendaries. Plus, they would NEVER make a trainer where half of his Pokemon are legendaries. They probably wouldn't even put one legendary on an NPC's team.

If you ask me, I don't think Alder, Morimoto and Cynthia will even be changed. Maybe their Pokemon's levels will go up, but I think the rosters will stay the same. I understand the Elite 4 teams changing (as I really didn't like that they only had 4 Pokemon each, and I think a lot of people agree) but there's nothing wrong with the "Strongest Trainers" teams, so I don't see a reason to change them.

Typhlosionvsworld
22nd May 2011, 5:49 PM
They probably wouldn't even put one legendary on an NPC's team.

I'm not so sure. In gray, the plot may demand it.

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 5:49 PM
Been given 2 Monkeys isn't a bad thought.

MetalFlygon08
22nd May 2011, 5:50 PM
1st off

Wild Pokemon Location Changes

Pidove-Route 1
Durant-Twist Mountain
Heatmor-Route 7 (summer)
Vullaby-Route 4 Double Sand/Sand Spout*
Rufflet-Route 6
Minccino-Route 2 and 3
Gigalith-Victory Road, very rare
Conkledurr-Victory Road, very rare
Swoobat-Twist Mountain (rare), Mistralton Cave (normal), Victory Road (common).
Drilbur-Twist Mountain (common)
Galvantula-Chargestone Caverns (Swirling Dust)/Bottom Floor (Rare)
Klang-Chargestone Caverns (Swirling Dust)/Bottom Floor (Rare)
Eelectric-Chargestonw Caverns (Very Rare Swirling Dust)
Trubbish-Randomly in trashcans when you check them.

*-New type of sands, Quick Sand (is very dark, and acts like the mud in DPt, is the Double Grass for sand). And Sand Spouts, a small patch of sand is ruffled airborn (special encounter sand).

Level Up Changes

Snivy Line
Poison Tail (via Level Up)
Aqua Tail (via Breeding)
Dragon Pulse (via TM)
Earth Power (Via Move Tutor)
Power Whip (Via Level Up)
Tail Slap (Via Breeding)

Tepig Line
Mud Sport (Via Level Up)
Mud Bomb (Via Breeding)
Fire Punch (Via Level Up)
Submission (Via Level Up)

Oshawott Line
Earthquake (Via TM)
Ice Fang (Via Level Up)
Leaf Blade (Via Move Relearner)
Sacred Sword (Via Level Up)

Pidove Line
Sky Uppercut (Via Level Up)
Brave Bird (Via Breeding)

Purrloin Line
Pursuit (Base Attack)

Vanilite Line
Scald (Via TM)
Power Gem (Via Level Up)
Nasty Plot (Via Move Tutor)

Cubchoo Line
Aqua Jet (Via Level Up)
Waterfall (Via HM)

Druddigon
Needle Arm (Via Level Up)

Ruffler Line
Close Combat (Via Level Up)

GYM LEADER TEAMS

Striaton-Same
Rematch-Triple Battle-3 Stoutlands, Simi-Sage-Sear-Pour

Lenora-Mincinno, Herdier, Deerling, Watchog
Rematch-Cincinno, Stoutland, Sawsbuck, Watchog, Bouffolant, Snorlax

Burgh-Karrablast, Shellmet, Whirlipede, Leavanny
Rematch-Escavalier, Accelgor, Scolipede, Leavanny, Yanmega, Vespiquen

Elesa-Emolga, Eelectrik, Zebstrika
Rematch-Emolga, Eelektross, Galvantula, Zebstrika, Rotom, Manetric

Clay-Seismitoad, Krokork, Stunfisk, Excadrill
Rematch-Seismitoad, Krookodile, Stunfisk, Excadrill, Golem, Camerupt

Skyla-Swoobat, Unfeazant, Archeops, Swanna
Rematch-Swoobat, Unfeazant, Archeops, Swanna, Pidgeot, Tropius

Brycen-Vaniluxe, Cryogonal, Beartic
Rematch-Vaniluxe, Cryogonal, Beartic, Mamoswine, Glaceon, Glalie

Draydon and Iris Double Battle-Druddigon, Fraxure, Zweilous, Haxorus
Rematch-Druddigon, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Salamence, Flygon

E4 Changes
Get rid of Grimsly's Scrafty for a Mandibuzz

Get rid of Marshal's Meinshao for Scrafty

Get rid of Caitlen's Musharna for Beeheeyem

N's Final Team
Escavalier-(fake Knight, fits him right)
Lilligant-(A Princess)
Zoroak-(Obligatory)
Meinshao
Carracosta
(DRAGON)

Ghetsis's team
Accelgor (fit's with N's Escavaleir)
Ferrothorn
Heatmor
Hydreigon
Gigalith
(DRAGON).

MOVE TUTORS

Nasty Plot
Earth Power
Leaf Blade
Icy Wind
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Night Daze
AromaTheropy
Stealth Rocks
Secret Power (For Secret Base compatability with RS remakes)
Seed Bomb
Eruption
Water Spout
Spikes

Alex048
They could allow you to battle the Striaton City Leaders with your rivals to help with the difficulty, but that would remove the challenge from it.

The Head Honchkrow

OFFS don't start this again.
Of course they said that! They're not gonna jolly well say "Hey peeps! We just released B&W in Europe and the US, but guess what? There's a new version with a crap-ton of new features for the 3DS in development, so yeah".
Seriously, Nintendo always does this sort of shenanigans.

Anyhoo, here's what I'd like from a 3rd version:

*New Gym puzzles - And not just a few of them like in Platinum; all of them.
*More seasonal changes - Perhaps instead of having no snowfall at all in Castelia City in wintertime, have a lot of it.
You know like it does in New York IRL?
*More functionality from Xtransceiver - Perhaps have combine it with the C-Gear, so as to make something along the lines of the Pokegear, but minus the radio and the annoying Trainer calls?
* Ticket to Sinnoh - Seriously, it was such a letdown when you went through all that effort to track down the Sages and then get nothing as a reward.
Also, it would make Mistralton City actually useful for something other than the Move Relearner/Deleter.
* Move Tutors a la Platinum and moves added to movesets - Power Gem as an Egg move for Shelmet/Accelgor, anyone?

~The Head Honchkrow~

Typhlosionvsworld
And you could come back for the third after the E4

TheEpicGoomba
22nd May 2011, 5:54 PM
Ticket to Sinnoh would be awsome. But I think it will be to difficult to make. It would be cool to go in an aeroplane though but I think Sinnoh is a bit much.

Firebreather
22nd May 2011, 5:55 PM

For the elemental monkeys, what if you get to choose between the two that are different than your starter. (Tepig--> choose from Pansage and Panpour)

As for having enough pokemon for the triple battle, remember the catching contest you have with Cheren and Bianca at the beginning? What if they made it so that you couldn't proceed past that point until you caught another pokemon? That could work, right?

Typhlosionvsworld
22nd May 2011, 5:56 PM
Ticket to Sinnoh would be awsome. But I think it will be to difficult to make. It would be cool to go in an aeroplane though but I think Sinnoh is a bit much.

The airplane would probably be very futuristic, an d would be like the SS Aqua

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 5:57 PM
I'm not so sure. In gray, the plot may demand it.

Well, I understand if the plot really demands it (like I was fine with N having the legendary dragon because it made total sense) but I can't come up with a reason as to why some game designer that you battle optionally would end up with all three legendary dragons.

MetalFlygon08
22nd May 2011, 6:00 PM
Battle Fronteir-Anville Town

To get there the 1st time, you must beat the R1 subway master

the Facilities are as follows

Train Shed-Rotation Battles (Based on the Turn Tables for the Trains)
Battle Factory
Battle Platform (plays like the Battle Dome, based on Grand Central Station. Is the main Plaza of the Fronteir)
Battle Subway
Battle Warehouse (Normal Battles, but with random effects each battle, like Tailwind or Rain)

Typhlosionvsworld
22nd May 2011, 6:01 PM
Well, I understand if the plot really demands it (like I was fine with N having the legendary dragon because it made total sense) but I can't come up with a reason as to why some game designer that you battle optionally would end up with all three legendary dragons.

I can't either.

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 6:08 PM
Battle Fronteir-Anville Town

To get there the 1st time, you must beat the R1 subway master

the Facilities are as follows

Train Shed-Rotation Battles (Based on the Turn Tables for the Trains)
Battle Factory
Battle Platform (plays like the Battle Dome, based on Grand Central Station. Is the main Plaza of the Fronteir)
Battle Subway
Battle Warehouse (Normal Battles, but with random effects each battle, like Tailwind or Rain)

I don't think that they'll make you beat the Subway Master. That's pretty challenging for somebody who doesn't have a well thought out team and is new to the series. The Battle Frontier is supposed to be a place that you can automatically access as a reward for beating the game and to give you something else to do post-game. I personally think it simply wouldn't be fair if they don't automatically let you go to it after you complete the game.

Also, I originally liked the idea of Anville Town being the Battle Frontier, but I'm starting to dislike that a bit more. Anville Town is pretty tiny right now, so to make it the Battle Frontier, they'll have to make it much, much bigger. I just think it would be easier to just make up a new place (like around Black City/White Forest maybe) instead of having to take an old one and change it in a way that's big enough to fit the BF while still looking like the same town you visited in Black/White.

MetalFlygon08
22nd May 2011, 6:25 PM
I don't think that they'll make you beat the Subway Master. That's pretty challenging for somebody who doesn't have a well thought out team and is new to the series. The Battle Frontier is supposed to be a place that you can automatically access as a reward for beating the game and to give you something else to do post-game. I personally think it simply wouldn't be fair if they don't automatically let you go to it after you complete the game.

Also, I originally liked the idea of Anville Town being the Battle Frontier, but I'm starting to dislike that a bit more. Anville Town is pretty tiny right now, so to make it the Battle Frontier, they'll have to make it much, much bigger. I just think it would be easier to just make up a new place (like around Black City/White Forest maybe) instead of having to take an old one and change it in a way that's big enough to fit the BF while still looking like the same town you visited in Black/White.

Worded it wrong you just have to normal battle the white one's R1 Team (like how u had to beat Volkner and Flint in Platinum)

And do you Remember how small each other area that became a fronteir was?

RS went from a small island to a Large island
Platinum took a small tower and made a mini-city.

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 6:28 PM
Worded it wrong you just have to normal battle the white one's R1 Team (like how u had to beat Volkner and Flint in Platinum)

Oh, well in that case, that makes sense. That would actually be pretty good actually. I just didn't agree with having to go through 21 consecutive Subway battles just to access the Battle Frontier.

And do you Remember how small each other area that became a fronteir was?

RS went from a small island to a Large island
Platinum took a small tower and made a mini-city.

Fair enough, I guess. Although I still say it won't be Anville Town just because Unova is filled with so much empty space that the Battle Frontier will probably take up some of that.

MetalFlygon08
22nd May 2011, 6:30 PM
Cheren would be the Barry of that battle.

Valoo.
22nd May 2011, 6:30 PM
Morimoto
Emboar lv 85
Serperior lv 85
Samurott lv 85
Zekrom lv 85
Reshiram lv 85
Kyurem lv 87
I really hope you're joking. Morimoto is not going to have the R@ms. Outside of the Battle Tower/Frontier and N, no in-game trainer has had a legendary on their team.

Torpoleon
22nd May 2011, 6:50 PM
With the 3rd Game, I think it should be called Pokémon Grey Version with Kyurem on the front cover.

Gym rematches will probably be in the 3rd Version. Battling the Elite 4, Morimoto, Royal Unova, Sports Domes, Cheren, Bianca, Cynthia, etc. was nice, but nothing beats gym rematches. It probably wasn't in BW because it seems like the writers save gym rematches for the 3rd Version and remakes. Although, I wonder what they'd do with Iris & Drayden? Some gyms I feel could use more Pokémon. With the 6th, 7th and 8th Gyms, I think that they could have had more Pokémon.

I also think it would be cool if all the trainers you fight (or at least important characters) get animated sprites. Only Bianca, Cheren & N have animated sprites in BW.

Something like Black City/White Forest would be cool.

Like in Platinum, I think it would be cool if Cheren & Bianca's Pokémon went up in levels to the 80's. At least they should make it where you can challenge both of them when you beat N.

So, I do think that a third version will be better than BW, just like the previous 3rd versions.

aggronFTW
22nd May 2011, 6:57 PM
Although, I wonder what they'd do with Iris & Drayden?

Since in the game they know all about the dragons, maybe team plasma kidnaps one of them to help them get whichever dragons they get?

Torpoleon
22nd May 2011, 7:06 PM
Since in the game they know all about the dragons, maybe team plasma kidnaps one of them to help them get whichever dragons they get?
I guess we will have to wait and see.

I'm guessing you guys all know about that unused item in BW called the God Stone? Aside from the color, it looks exactly like the Dark Stone (Pokémon White) & Light Stone (Pokémon Black), so it should have something to do with you in the 3rd Version. I think it would make sense for it to summon a dragon too, like the Dark & Light Stones.

Someone also mentioned how it was rumored that the player changes clothes depending on the season too. I think that would be a nice feature since Hilda shouldn't survive with the clothes she has for the winter.

Fattmando
22nd May 2011, 7:12 PM
I doubt it will ever happen but I would love a game that encompassed all the Pokemon regions currently released. (Kanto, Orange Islands, Jhoto, Hoenin, Sinnoh, Unova)

With that being said, there area a few features I would like to see in game three. I really miss the VS. Seeker.It was the most seamless and enjoyable way to do rematches. I liked the underground mining aspect of the 4th Gen Games. I would not mind having that incorporated.

Ace of Shades
22nd May 2011, 7:18 PM
Striaton gym- Triple Battle
Opelucid gym- Double Batle

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 7:21 PM
I also would really like the VS Seeker. I feel like Grey will incorporate a lot more rematches than BW did (like there hopefully being gym leader rematches), so hopefully they'll have trainer rematches too.

As for underground, I can't see Grey getting underground access. I feel like the underground was just the set-exclusive activity for DPPt (like secret bases were for RSE), so the chances of it continuing on to the next gen (especially after two of the three games have gone by) is slim.

Torpoleon
22nd May 2011, 7:41 PM
Striaton gym- Triple BattleI would say yes, bu in the Striaton Gym, you battle the gym leader stronger than your starter. It would be weird to take that away from the gym. It would be cool to see a triple battle gym though.

Derp
22nd May 2011, 7:46 PM
I think that for the Black City/White Forest of the 3ed game that they will have a city with lots of nature or something like that.

Victreebong
22nd May 2011, 7:50 PM
Yes to all those who said VS Seeker. And hopefully someone has mentioned Poke Radar of some sort. Sorry, but chaining is way more convenient for EV training than phenomenon and normal encounter rates.

I hope for a more useful Dive experience. I hope for Move Tutors. I hope for new TMs to replace moves like Struggle Bug. Additional Formes are always cool. Platinum gave us like 7, while HGSS gave us 1. I hope for better distribution of Horn Leech, with better animation too. Doubtful since it's name is Wood Horn in Japanese, but other Pokemon get Octazooka besides Octillery.

Master Shake
22nd May 2011, 7:56 PM
I can see the Striaton Gym getting a triple battle in a rematch, but not the first time you battle them. They'd have the evolved monkeys, and say Darumakka, Ferrothorn, and maybe Jellicant or something along those lines, maybe even use older pokemon. I don't think they'd have three Stoutlands.
I would like to see a combination of the Black City and White Forest, with the trainers and shop, as well as wild pokemon, but I hope they get rid of the countdown timer, or at least start it after you beat the E4 the first time, or even the first time you enter the area.
I do want move tutors to return, and a few new forms would be cool to see as well. But other than Kyurem, I can't think of who would get one.

Weaver_8
22nd May 2011, 8:10 PM
I can see the Striaton Gym getting a triple battle in a rematch, but not the first time you battle them.

My brother has been talking about them giving the Straiton gym leaders a triple battle when you first meat them. But instead of just you battling them it will be you, Bianca, and Cheren all battling together to get the badge. I personally thinking that would be awesome. To a lesser extent he's been thinking that Iris and Drayden are going to battle you in a double battle.

Torpoleon
22nd May 2011, 8:18 PM
My brother has been talking about them giving the Straiton gym leaders a triple battle when you first meat them. But instead of just you battling them it will be you, Bianca, and Cheren all battling together to get the badge. I personally thinking that would be awesome. To a lesser extent he's been thinking that Iris and Drayden are going to battle you in a double battle.
That would a good idea for the Striaton Gym along with the triple battle, if it wasn't for the fat that you battle the gym leader strong against you starter.

Although, it could be a triple battle where it is you, Cheren & Bianca against the gym leader stronger than you, the gym leader with the same type as you and the gym leader weak to you, so you can't attack the gym leader weak to you, assuming you don't have a move that can hit anyone regardless of where you are.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 8:31 PM
Lot has happened while i wasn't here, woot. Lets get started.

http://www.meristation.com/v3/des_noticia.php?id=cw4d5593fec848e&pic=GEN

Do you think that Nintendo would reveal that there will be a Pokemon Grey? No, they will lose lot of profit. As people won't buy Black/White if Nintendo revealed that Grey will be released, causing Game Freak into big lose of money. Oh, and read what the The Head Hunchkrow said.

"Grey" also needs more backstory on N, as I'm sure everybody feels.

I want to know how the hell did he get the Darmanatian and the Zorua. ^^

@Whoever suggested the Pokeradar: There won't be any Pokeradar, keep that for DPPt.

@Firebreather: Good idea, now we need a solution for the 3 monkies, we need 2 of them to beat the Triple Gym. >__>

@Weavile_8: That's even better idea, gonna save us from getting two monkies. :P

Someone reminded me, Zekrom = Dark Ball, Reshiram = Light Ball, Kyurem = *Not Grey Ball*. Seriously.

Who was Marimoto, again?

Just to say, Underground - No, Radar - No, whateverelse - No.

Electric
22nd May 2011, 8:43 PM
Lot has happened while i wasn't here, woot. Lets get started.

Do you think that Nintendo would reveal that there will be a Pokemon Grey? No, they will lose lot of profit. As people won't buy Black/White if Nintendo revealed that Grey will be released, causing Game Freak into big lose of money. Oh, and read what the The Head Hunchkrow said..

But they said there wouldn't be a Pokemon Grey. They didn't say that "there are currently no plans for a Pokemon Grey Version." Also, people would buy BW if Grey would have been announced. If Grey would have been made, it would be released 1 or 2 years following BW and somebody who is excited for BW would not wait 1 or 2 years to get Grey. That would be like me saying "Michael Jackson is having a concert in a city that's 10 minutes away, but I'm going to wait 14 years because in 14 years he will have a concert in my city and I won't have to drive 10 minutes."

Nebbio
22nd May 2011, 8:43 PM
As much as I would love to see it in "Grey" I don't think we are getting the Pokeradar back. I would love to see a Battle Frontier. Rematches will probably come back.

But I don't think this game we are talking about is "Grey". I am thinking maybe another Mystery Dungeons game or somthing else.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 8:46 PM
As much as I would love to see it in "Grey" I don't think we are getting the Pokeradar back. I would love to see a Battle Frontier. Rematches will probably come back.

But I don't think this game we are talking about is "Grey". I am thinking maybe another Mystery Dungeons game or somthing else.

Ranger game => Emerald Remake => *Not-Grey* Main Series Version => Stadium/Colleseum game.

Ultimate Glalie
22nd May 2011, 8:48 PM
But they said there wouldn't be a Pokemon Grey. They didn't say that "there are currently no plans for a Pokemon Grey Version." Also, people would buy BW if Grey would have been announced. If Grey would have been made, it would be released 1 or 2 years following BW and somebody who is excited for BW would not wait 1 or 2 years to get Grey. That would be like me saying "Michael Jackson is having a concert in a city that's 10 minutes away, but I'm going to wait 14 years because in 14 years he will have a concert in my city and I won't have to drive 10 minutes."The rumor in that interview was proven false though, by Junichi Masuda himself.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Masuda_downplays_%22No_third_version%22_speculatio n

Electric
22nd May 2011, 8:54 PM
The rumor in that interview was proven false though, by Junichi Masuda himself.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Masuda_downplays_%22No_third_version%22_speculatio n

OK wow that's dumb, so I guess there will be a 3rd version.

Also, they said they were developing games (plural) for the Wii and 3DS, so it doesn't have to be a 3rd version. I bet RS remakes will be out next, so a 3rd version wouldn't come in another couple of years.

Victreebong
22nd May 2011, 8:59 PM
You know what I'm speculating, I'm speculating that they'll release a better sprite of Samurott standing on his hind legs instead of looking like a freaking narwhal with scoliosis. Hopefully, reaching down at some point to pull out it's coveted Shell Blade. Samurott's design is way past failure for the rest of it's evolutionary relatives, and anything Game Freak can do to relieve us of it's unaesthetic characteristics would be appreciated.

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 9:01 PM
OK wow that's dumb, so I guess there will be a 3rd version.

Also, they said they were developing games (plural) for the Wii and 3DS, so it doesn't have to be a 3rd version. I bet RS remakes will be out next, so a 3rd version wouldn't come in another couple of years.

R/S Remake won't happen, the game itself proves that. Anyways, 2012 = E Remake, 2013 = 3rd game, i'll be bored waiting, but yeah.

SphealsFTW
22nd May 2011, 9:01 PM
Hopefully they'll bring back the HG/SS feature of having your pokemon follow you.
If there is a 3rd version, I really hope it isn't on the 3ds...

Valoo.
22nd May 2011, 9:05 PM
R/S Remake won't happen, the game itself proves that. Anyways, 2012 = E Remake, 2013 = 3rd game, i'll be bored waiting, but yeah.
And you know this because...?
Why wouldn't GF make a R/S Remake? It would make them more money.

The Eleventh
22nd May 2011, 9:07 PM
Hopefully they'll bring back the HG/SS feature of having your pokemon follow you.
If there is a 3rd version, I really hope it isn't on the 3ds...
Why not? I hope it is. It's time to move on from the DS. Pokémon games are released in September in Japan, so it'll have almost been a year since the 3DS was released there. The 3DS offers much better game-play, as you've got better graphics and, obviously, 3D-capabilities.

Lorde
22nd May 2011, 9:10 PM
I've never cared much about the third games for whatever reason. But I do hope that the third game in this generation includes the ability to have Pokemon follow us. I loved that feature in HG/SS, and I really missed it when I played Black & White. Apart from that, I really don't care about anything else. I can see Kyurem playing a larger role in this game, and we might get more information about N. But that's all I can think of at the moment.

Atome
22nd May 2011, 9:14 PM
And you know this because...?
Why wouldn't GF make a R/S Remake? It would make them more money.

I'd also like to know how you know a R/S remakes won't happen. Gamefreak can do as they like and none of the pokemon fandom world would know.

Aviere
22nd May 2011, 9:16 PM
I'd love a R/S/E remake. It's been a long while since I played any of them (and I'm almost positive I lost them all when I moved - fail), but I remember them as my favorite Pokemon versions. I particularly enjoyed the seas of R/S/E - the legendaries were great as well.

Geekachu
22nd May 2011, 9:18 PM
OHMYGODTHISTHREADMYLIFEISCOMPLETE
Right:
•Maybe a Triple Battle for Striaton City would be a bit hard so maybe you could battle all three consecutively (no Lillipups, just Pans). Your Pokemon get healed after each battle and maybe like the anime you have to beat at least two of them to win the badge
•As for the Opelucid Gym, maybe beforehand you're asked whether you seek truths or ideals. You answer basically selects your challenge
•Ability for Pokemon to follow you :D
•I was thinking a Battle Frontier where the Sports Domes are in Nimbasa City or in a new location in the unused far South West of Unova
•Since Kyurem is more than likely the version mascot, and he represents wuji- an absence of yin and yang, instead of White Forest or Black City, like someone said on here there could be a 'Grey Ruins', where like 500 years ago there was a civilization was divided when half sought ideals and the others sought truths, and eventually they saw to the end of their civilization and now are only Grey Ruins, where neither ideals or truths exist
•MOREMOREMORE things to do in the Abyssal Ruins. I understand the rumbling kick-you-out is a mechanism to make sure you don't get lost, but they could explore what makes that noise
•Wooo! Gym Leader rematches!! I was actually thinking they could soup up Cynthia's Villa and have them there
•Plot wise I don't know. My only vague idea is that in Grey, a parallel of Black and White, there are two stories of how Unova was created, and the people of Unova are divided as to which is true- did the Black Hero Zekrom or the White Hero Reshiram (or is it the other way around? Stupid opposites) win the battle of truths and ideals. Ghetsis desires to vanquish these truths and ideals and merge the world together in a Grey world free of opposites and opinions, one world where there is no room for questions, one world which Ghetsis can single handedly govern
•A new form for Kyurem. PLEASE.
•Maybe even new characters, a part of Team Plasma. I was interested by Ghetsis' Black and White robes, maybe Ghetsis could be split into two characters, one with White Robes and one with Black
•A new Champion. Alder is useless. I had the idea that whichever out of Iris/Drayden you don't battle at the Opelucid Gym becomes the champion.
•Make use of the planes in Mistralton City. Maybe you could board one that goes to an external area, maybe even like the Sevii Islands? That gives a possible area for a BF

Aaaand that's all I have for now. Sorry for the long post, and well done if you've been bothered to read it :)

Wardek
22nd May 2011, 9:23 PM
Why not? I hope it is. It's time to move on from the DS. Pokémon games are released in September in Japan, so it'll have almost been a year since the 3DS was released there. The 3DS offers much better game-play, as you've got better graphics and, obviously, 3D-capabilities.

Not everyone have 3DS.

SphealsFTW
22nd May 2011, 9:31 PM
Maybe it's because not everyone wants to buy a 3DS just for "better graphics?" I could honestly care less about the "3D-capabilities." Pokemon games on the DS are perfectly fine as they are and I don't want to spend $250 just to play a pokemon game when I could just spend $40 on the new game and play it on my DS Lite/ DSi.

On Topic: I hope that in the 3rd game you can travel to a new area, sort of like the Sevii Islands in FR/LG.

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 9:35 PM
OHMYGODTHISTHREADMYLIFEISCOMPLETE
Right:
•Maybe a Triple Battle for Striaton City would be a bit hard so maybe you could battle all three consecutively (no Lillipups, just Pans). Your Pokemon get healed after each battle and maybe like the anime you have to beat at least two of them to win the badge

There's a plausible idea.

•As for the Opelucid Gym, maybe beforehand you're asked whether you seek truths or ideals. You answer basically selects your challenge

Huh, pretty creative. And they are going to have to figure out some way to choose between Drayden and Iris, so this works.

•Ability for Pokemon to follow you :D

Never really liked this feature in HGSS.

•I was thinking a Battle Frontier where the Sports Domes are in Nimbasa City or in a new location in the unused far South West of Unova

That's what I keep on saying - there's so much empty space in south west Unova that it would be such a waste not to put a Battle Frontier there. However, I do think the Sport Domes should stay how they are, they were a nice touch in BW.

•Wooo! Gym Leader rematches!! I was actually thinking they could soup up Cynthia's Villa and have them there

I can almost guarantee that there will be gym leader rematches (as the third game usually focuses on rematches more than the first two), but I like the idea of using Cynthia's villa for it.

•A new form for Kyurem. PLEASE.

Considering Kyurem's current design is very "broken", plus Kyurem is confirmed to learn two new moves in Grey, I think it's safe to say that Kyurem is getting new forms.

•Maybe even new characters, a part of Team Plasma. I was interested by Ghetsis' Black and White robes, maybe Ghetsis could be split into two characters, one with White Robes and one with Black

When it comes to characters, I don't really want too many new ones, I just want old ones to be expanding on. Seeing as though you mentioned Team Plasma, I really hope that the Shadow Triad and the Goddesses get developed a lot more.

•A new Champion. Alder is useless. I had the idea that whichever out of Iris/Drayden you don't battle at the Opelucid Gym becomes the champion.

I don't see a problem with Alder. Besides, I don't really like when a third game changes the Champion (I saw no problem with Steven, so changing it to Wallace in Emerald was changing for the sake of changing)

•Make use of the planes in Mistralton City. Maybe you could board one that goes to an external area, maybe even like the Sevii Islands? That gives a possible area for a BF

Sevii Islands was really a Kanto exclusive place, so I don't see it coming back, especially in Grey. But I like the idea of flying to the BF; however, I slightly prefer taking the Subway to it.

Aaaand that's all I have for now. Sorry for the long post, and well done if you've been bothered to read it :)

Thank you :D

Geekachu
22nd May 2011, 9:47 PM
When it comes to characters, I don't really want too many new ones, I just want old ones to be expanding on. Seeing as though you mentioned Team Plasma, I really hope that the Shadow Triad and the Goddesses get developed a lot more.

Yeah I hope they expand on them a lot more

I don't see a problem with Alder. Besides, I don't really like when a third game changes the Champion (I saw no problem with Steven, so changing it to Wallace in Emerald was changing for the sake of changing)

I just found his team anticlimatic and too easy, I mean tey gave all the cool Pokemon (Zoroark, Eelektross) to Cynthia, Ghetsis and N. And I also don't appreciate his hobo design.

Sevii Islands was really a Kanto exclusive place, so I don't see it coming back, especially in Grey. But I like the idea of flying to the BF; however, I slightly prefer taking the Subway to it.

Hmm, well maybe not the Sevii Islands but the Unova Version of the Sevii Islands. A brand new set exclusive to Unova. They could have an ancient Music Hall and that's where you find Melotta from recieving an event thing :)

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 10:02 PM
I just found his team anticlimatic and too easy, I mean tey gave all the cool Pokemon (Zoroark, Eelektross) to Cynthia, Ghetsis and N. And I also don't appreciate his hobo design.

Changing his team is one thing, changing him is another. I couldn't care less about whether they change his team or not, but I just don't like booting him out of the Champion spot. And "hobo design" is just your opinion.

Hmm, well maybe not the Sevii Islands but the Unova Version of the Sevii Islands. A brand new set exclusive to Unova. They could have an ancient Music Hall and that's where you find Melotta from recieving an event thing :)

I could see that. We had the Sevii Islands in 3rd gen and the Battle Zone in 4th gen, so we need something off the coast of Unova that you can travel to to do some extra events.

Shadow XD001
22nd May 2011, 10:02 PM
I could kind of understand why people would think the 3rd Game should be called Gray, but I hope the creators come up with something different, that most people wouldn't expect.

Also, I hope the Gym Leaders have other Pokémon, or at least in a rematch where they have Pokémon from other regions.

Geekachu
22nd May 2011, 10:10 PM
I heard GF trademarked (or whatever) Beige, Crimson and Grey along with Black and White. Crimson is quite interesting, since it's colour and Kyurem is meant to be an absence of Reshiram and Zekrom. Furthermore the Opelucid Gym badge has got Black, White and Red features on it- if that's any slight indication :S Maybe it could represent the single dragon before Reshiram and Zekrom split

And "hobo design" is just your opinion.

Well, he is described as a traveller

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 10:14 PM
Traveller ≠ hobo.

Mario with Lasers
22nd May 2011, 10:50 PM
Weather Ball will be a move tutor.
There will be a sequel, not remake, to RSE.
Kyurem will get Snow Warning.
Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus will learn Nature Power.
We still won't have Shadow Tag Chandelure.

MARK MY WORDS

Beck
22nd May 2011, 10:59 PM

MARK MY WORDS

What do you mean by sequel?

Mario with Lasers
22nd May 2011, 11:09 PM
What do you mean by sequel?

What I mean is merely "they won't be remakes". RSE and RBY happen at the same time, with GSC/DPPt happening three years later (GSC starting a couple weeks before DPPt). B/W, on the other hand, happen god knows how many years after DPPt, as shown by Caitlin, Cynthia, that Team Rocket from Cerulean now married and with a kid and Hoenn pokémon coming through the Pokéshifter "after a long wait in time" or something along these lines. We've had two remakes until now and both happened in the same time as the generation's main games; if they release other main franchise games set in Hoenn, they will have to make them "sequels" of some sort. Of course, the next Hoenn games would still be in the RSE timeline, but then Hoenn would be "left behind", as Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh were all shown at least three years after Hoenn, and then there's Unova. It's the perfect opportunity for Game Freak to show another region with B/W's graphic engine, and make it look new to older players, and even newer to those who never played RSE.

rykerr1
22nd May 2011, 11:15 PM
I'm looking forward to the R/S remake more than Grey/Gray TBH. My Sapphire broke and I lost both Ruby and Emerald, so I will be very happy to finally revisit Hoenn =)

As for what I want in Grey/Gray...
-Move Tutors
-Gym Leader rematches
-Expand on the story with Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion
-Battle Frontier
-Safari Zone
-New areas (fly places in planes?)
-Pre-Gen 5 Legendaries (Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza or Regis?)
-New form for Kyurem (so it isn't so crippled looking lol).
-More backstory for Team Plasma/N

deoxysdude94
22nd May 2011, 11:33 PM
I'm not sure if it will be called gray. Oh, and a good point: when you learn about the legendaries in Opelucid city, Iris/Drayden says there was originally ONE pokemon, and it split into two. And Kyurem's pokedex entry says its body is frozen. so... could Kyurem's other form be the single pokemon that split into two? In that case, it would be a pure dragon type.

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 11:34 PM
I think the most likely additions Grey will have that Black/White didn't is Battle Frontier and Team Plasma extra backstory. Battle Frontier is basically a given, as since the concept of the Battle Frontier was created, it's been in every third game. As for Team Plasma, I have no other reason as to why there were so many members and key points of Team Plasma that were left unexplained other than they were saving some material for a third game.

deoxysdude94
22nd May 2011, 11:39 PM
I think the most likely additions Grey will have that Black/White didn't is Battle Frontier and Team Plasma extra backstory. Battle Frontier is basically a given, as since the concept of the Battle Frontier was created, it's been in every third game. As for Team Plasma, I have no other reason as to why there were so many members and key points of Team Plasma that were left unexplained other than they were saving some material for a third game.

another thing: Maybe a plane in Mistralton city will bring you to the Battle frontier. Or a boat in Castelia city.

BLUES.
22nd May 2011, 11:44 PM
I heard GF trademarked (or whatever) Beige, Crimson and Grey along with Black and White.

Well, he is described as a traveller

Did you find this online or something of the sort? (curiosity)
I also expect the third game to be Gray but GF would never make it that easy for us, the easiest third games to have guessed were Emerald and maybe Yellow. Crystal would have been a better guess for the 3rd Diamond and Pearl gen. while Platinum would have been a better guess for the 3rd games from Gold and Silver, so I'm half expecting for GF to name the third game something that's NOT gray.
Something unexpected...so it could be something that would go along with Red/Blue/Green...But if what you said about GF trademarking/copyright-ed Beige,Crimson, and Gray is true, then it might definitely be either Crimson or Gray-most likely gray since the names for gen V. went back to the old days of simple colors.

As I proof read what I typed I realized I said nothing worth noting and just left myself more perplexed and anxious about the game than I was at the start.

But I'd like to see a balance between Black City and White Forrest in the third installment, gym leader rematches, balance between Triple and Rotaional Battles, and maybe there could be someone else similar to N (or it could be N himself) who goes against team plasma and unlocks the opposing hero, most likely the hero for truth since plasma would favor the hero for ideals, and then you come along and awake Kyurem when such hypothetical character battles team plasma at N's castle. The theme in the game would follow since the theme basically revolves around things not always being black and white--clear, as to wrong or right, but then Kyurem could be the ying/yang balance of right and wrong.....
Arceus, put more work into this post than into my english essays Lol.

Silent Conversation
22nd May 2011, 11:57 PM
another thing: Maybe a plane in Mistralton city will bring you to the Battle frontier. Or a boat in Castelia city.

The Castelia City piers have way too much going on already, if you ask me. But I kind of like the idea of it being a Mistralton plane accessed area. It could finally give that giant airport building an actual use.

Emperor Empoleon
23rd May 2011, 12:28 AM
I hope that they give use some more cool post-story quests if they make a 3rd version.

And a fresh take on the battling area/and or facilities.

redphoenix
23rd May 2011, 12:47 AM
I reckon the next game will be called the Opal version. I have a sneaking suspicion that Drayden has alot to do with Kyurem (I think his appearance is somewhat similiar in relation to the pokemon, ie his weird beard). I think Opal also ties in nicely with Opelucid, even if it is a type of cloud, and is somewhat more unexpected than gray/grey. As said in a previous quote, Opal would follow the skipping trend, as in Gold Silver skipping to Platinum, and would fit in better with Diamond Pearl then Opal, in my opinion. What do you think?

MikeHill005
23rd May 2011, 12:58 AM
I saw all the people complaining about the 3rd game possibly being for the 3DS, and here's what I have to say.

First, I don't understand why so many people complain about it hurting their eyes, it doesn't affect me whatsoever. anyway...

Second, i personally hope that (and this applies for r/s remakes as well) they will make both a DS AND 3DS version, so that people won't complain. Plus, I want to get the japanese versions of the r/s on the ds so that i can be (happily) surprised by the english 3DS versions, if that makes any sense. just my two bits.

Torpoleon
23rd May 2011, 1:02 AM
I saw all the people complaining about the 3rd game possibly being for the 3DS, and here's what I have to say.

First, I don't understand why so many people complain about it hurting their eyes, it doesn't affect me whatsoever. anyway...

Second, i personally hope that (and this applies for r/s remakes as well) they will make both a DS AND 3DS version, so that people won't complain. Plus, I want to get the japanese versions of the r/s on the ds so that i can be (happily) surprised by the english 3DS versions, if that makes any sense. just my two bits.
While it doesn't hurt my eyes either, everyone has different eyes. Although you could turn off the 3D, I understand why people don't want the 3rd Version on the 3DS though. It would probably be better though, especially if they skip this year in terms of main series and have RS Remakes before the 3rd Version (although I hope the 3rd Version comes before RS Remakes) which would be the 3rd Version would then come out in 2013.

Emperor Empoleon
23rd May 2011, 1:03 AM
I reckon the next game will be called the Opal version. I have a sneaking suspicion that Drayden has alot to do with Kyurem (I think his appearance is somewhat similiar in relation to the pokemon, ie his weird beard). I think Opal also ties in nicely with Opelucid, even if it is a type of cloud, and is somewhat more unexpected than gray/grey. As said in a previous quote, Opal would follow the skipping trend, as in Gold Silver skipping to Platinum, and would fit in better with Diamond Pearl then Opal, in my opinion. What do you think?

Interesting..The main reason I don't want this potential game to be called Grey is because it's a dull and life-less color :/ But an Opal is bright and can be full of many different colors, working together to make the gemstone shine. That kinda fits into the theme of the Unova Region :3 I like the idea :D

BLUE-MEW
23rd May 2011, 1:09 AM
i have a hunch, 3rd unovagame may be pokemon opaque or clear mainly because kyerum's body is frozen, so it is probably opaque ice so it may b called that or it could do the black/white oppoites thing and do the oposite of opaque, which is clear (or a synonym of either)

and sweet post number = pokedex number :P i feel so accomplished

Silent Conversation
23rd May 2011, 1:20 AM
I can't really imagine a game being called "Pokemon Opaque". "Pokemon Clear" is a more likely option, although I still say that the frontrunners are Grey and Crimson.

flygonabsol99
23rd May 2011, 1:31 AM
I would be cool if there was a time machine,and you could travel back in time and catch Reshiram and Zekrom when they were one pokemon.Not very likely, though.

Mister_SGG
23rd May 2011, 1:34 AM
One-hundred-and-fifty posts in one day... I see where this is going.

BLUE-MEW
23rd May 2011, 1:36 AM
you may be onto something, there is a time machine, the trasfer machine is a time machine i think so that may be a future use

turtwig217
23rd May 2011, 1:55 AM
Haha I kinda laughed when I saw someone say they didn't want a new form for Kyrem, because I'm pretty sure there's gonna be two. Maybe I'm alone here but I think there'll be one for each attack, an Electric-styled Ice/Dragon for Freeze shock and a Fire-styled Ice/Dragon for Ice Burn. Maybe itll depend on a choice you make, kinda like what someone else said, like if you seek truth or ideals, then maybe Kyurem will fuse itself with that dragon or maybe the stone from the museum of that dragon, that eay it could be an actual item causing the form change. I dunno I think that'd be kinda cool.

Also I agree with the notion that an airplane will take the player to a new area including a Battle Frontier.

And I really liked what someone said about a sequal to R/S/E to keep with the time line instead of just a remake. I think it would still be called SomethingRuby and SomethingSapphire, but maybe a little more different.

I also, and i know this is reaching, came up with the idea for both a Red/Blue remake and a Ruby/Sapphire remake, nasically called RedRuby and BlueSapphire where theres basically two games in one, a RB remake and a RS remake. I realize this wouldnt be a financially smart option for GF so it's highly unlikely, but they're both basically 3rd gen games so thats what I would do.

Panbobo
23rd May 2011, 1:57 AM

MARK MY WORDS

:) i was hopping that somebody would bring this.

Some friends and me had a discussion of possible sequels, and this was mentioned. Get us not remakes, but sequels of remakes.
Let's see: RSE and RBY events happen simultaneously. DPPt and GSC events happen simultaneously 3 or 2 years later. And it was mentionend BW happen in a near future (we have the Rocket Grunt, who had a child, Caitlin sure looks older, etc), so we thought, how about RSE happening at the same time?

Like, both Brendan and May being Champion and Gym Leader (maybe not in that order), reviving Team Magma or Aqua (depending on the version), climatic changes on Hoenn, and the return of walking Pokes.

As for the inevitable (yeah, you know it's gonna happen) Gray version, I like the idea of the Gray Ruins, new NPCs there, and let there be wild Zoruas please!
As for the final battle, Cheren with Zekrom, Bianca with Reshiram and you with Kyurem on a triple battle against N with the Musketeer trio (as they follow the same ideals and stuff). Oh, and another triple battle against the Shadow Triad, just to reveal that they use the Monkey trio (if you catch the meaning...)

Well, just a piece of my thoughts

KimmyC
23rd May 2011, 2:07 AM
What I would like is iof they put bakc Pokemon Marathon and Pokemon Contests. The Theatre is kinda lame. I rather enjoyed earning ribbons for my pokemon. VS Seeker would be nice and Walking Pokemon too. I would also like some Backstory on the Genie Trio and the Fighting Trio, and more post E4 stuff to do.

Dattebayo
23rd May 2011, 2:07 AM
MOVE TUTORS

Nasty Plot
Earth Power
Leaf Blade
Icy Wind
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Night Daze
AromaTheropy
Stealth Rocks
Seed Bomb
Eruption
Water Spout
Spikes

Do you really want Pokemon like Charizard to suffer from usage again?

dpfinest
23rd May 2011, 2:27 AM
Pokemon prism?

Goes with the black/white theme

Nibbles4Ever
23rd May 2011, 3:03 AM
What I hope for in the 3rd game is:

new areas
more double and triple battles, no stupid rotation battles
trainers have more pokemon, not just one or 2
same with gym leaders
more pokemon in the unova dex
a safari zone area

bushie
23rd May 2011, 3:25 AM
i would like to see gym leaders rebattle and have the option of whether yu want your pokes following you and the 2 bikes that were first introduced in hoenn. also some islands or another region like the sevii's little tid bit n's father gave u indirectly the 3 orbs hmmmm.

Wargle
23rd May 2011, 3:33 AM
1st off

Pidove-Route 1
Durant-Twist Mountain
Heatmor-Route 7 (summer)
Vullaby-Route 4 Double Sand/Sand Spout*
Rufflet-Route 6
Minccino-Route 2 and 3
Drilbur-Twist Mountain (common)
Eelectric-Chargestonw Caverns (Very Rare Swirling Dust)

*-New type of sands, Quick Sand (is very dark, and acts like the mud in DPt, is the Double Grass for sand). And Sand Spouts, a small patch of sand is ruffled airborn (special encounter sand).

Level Up Changes

Snivy Line
Aqua Tail (via Breeding)
Dragon Pulse (via TM)
Tail Slap (Via Breeding)

Tepig Line
Mud Sport (Via Level Up)
Mud Bomb (Via Breeding)
Submission (Via Level Up)

Oshawott Line
Earthquake (Via TM)
Ice Fang (Via Level Up)
Leaf Blade (Via Move Relearner)
Sacred Sword (Via Level Up)

Pidove Line

Purrloin Line
Pursuit (Base Attack)

Vanilite Line
Scald (Via TM)
Power Gem (Via Level Up)

Cubchoo Line
Aqua Jet (Via Level Up)
Waterfall (Via HM)

Druddigon

Ruffler Line
Close Combat (Via Level Up)

GYM LEADER TEAMS

Striaton-Same

E4 Changes

Get rid of Caitlen's Musharna for Beeheeyem

N's Final Team
Lilligant-(A Princess)
Zoroak-(Obligatory)
Meinshao
Carracosta
(DRAGON)

Ghetsis's team
Ferrothorn
Heatmor
Hydreigon
Gigalith
(DRAGON).

MOVE TUTORS

Nasty Plot
Earth Power
Leaf Blade
Icy Wind
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Night Daze
AromaTheropy
Stealth Rocks
Seed Bomb
Eruption
Water Spout
Spikes

Oshawott line should must have Shell Smash. And Secred Sword and other fighting attacks.

Arkane
23rd May 2011, 3:35 AM
The next game must have these things:

Improve the Gym Leaders and give them rematches.
The Pokémon can follow you.
Add a new battle tower.
Red must appear as a Trainer in the game
New tutor moves.
More double and triple battles.
Improve the story of N and Team Plasma.

This is a must: Fix the GTS and remove the option of asking Zekrom Lv 9 or under, Pignite Lv 9 or under.

Also they should add a function on the GTS that lets you evolve pokémon who needs to be traded.

Silent Conversation
23rd May 2011, 5:45 AM
Honestly, I don't really see why so many people expect Grey to have Pokemon follow the trainer, or think it is a "must". Making a little Pokemon overworld sprite appear behind you while you walk isn't all that much effort, so if they didn't include it in BW, they probably had a reason. Maybe they just wanted it to be in HGSS for some reason. So, I just don't see them putting it in Grey because it's not something so major that they need to save for the third game - if they wanted it in the Unova series of games, they would have put it in Black and White.

MetalFlygon08
23rd May 2011, 6:21 AM
Honestly, I don't really see why so many people expect Grey to have Pokemon follow the trainer, or think it is a "must". Making a little Pokemon overworld sprite appear behind you while you walk isn't all that much effort, so if they didn't include it in BW, they probably had a reason. Maybe they just wanted it to be in HGSS for some reason. So, I just don't see them putting it in Grey because it's not something so major that they need to save for the third game - if they wanted it in the Unova series of games, they would have put it in Black and White.

You also have to consider BW were being made alongside Platinum, the games were probally completed and receiving debugging by the time all the love feedback from the 'follow me' was put out.

They'd have to redo every script in the game to include the 'follow me' feature, and with time constraints, they left it out.

(ex. When you follow N, into the Ferris Wheel, they'd have to change the script to include your Pokemon to move too, or any situation where you are approached, they'd have to redo the flags so the NPC wouldn't walk on your Pokemon)

So there's probally the best reason BW didn't have it, and with plenty of time before Grey, they can redo the scripts to fit in the 'follow me' feature.

Silent Conversation
23rd May 2011, 6:26 AM
You also have to consider BW were being made alongside Platinum, the games were probally completed and receiving debugging by the time all the love feedback from the 'follow me' was put out.

They'd have to redo every script in the game to include the 'follow me' feature, and with time constraints, they left it out.

(ex. When you follow N, into the Ferris Wheel, they'd have to change the script to include your Pokemon to move too, or any situation where you are approached, they'd have to redo the flags so the NPC wouldn't walk on your Pokemon)

So there's probally the best reason BW didn't have it, and with plenty of time before Grey, they can redo the scripts to fit in the 'follow me' feature.

Hm, that's actually a pretty good point. I don't know, though - despite all this I still get the feeling that they won't include this in Grey because this just doesn't seem to be the type of thing they would change between the first two games to the third.

smashbro77
23rd May 2011, 6:55 AM
Ive been thinking since kyurem is supposed to represent the qbsence of yin and yang or something maybe the third game will be called "clear" or transparent. Plus it also fits kyurems ice typing because ice is clear

RedJirachi
23rd May 2011, 7:02 AM
.Kyurem is going to be the main legendary.It's going to have a new,more powerful form.And a useful unique move
.You will fight with Kyurem,N will fight with the other two
.Ghetsis will be less evil,similar to Cyrus in Platinum...or he'll be even more evil
.Genesect will have an epic wifi event
.You will choose either Tornadus or Thundrus as your roaming legendary.Of course,you could get both at the same time
.There will be non-Unova legendaries appearing in the aftergame,similar to Platinum and HG/SS
.Just for fun,the Sinnoh protagonist will appear.Their gender will depend on yours
.They will try to fit the Dennis meme in somehow

thesmilewolfy
23rd May 2011, 9:37 AM
I think they should have:
triple battle at the first gym (you,cheren,bianca)
improved gym rosters
iproved gym puzzles
improved rosters on most trainers,rival and team plasma too
older pokemon before the elite four
gym rematches
vs seeker
pokemon follow you
expanded story
post e4 story
since we have planes,trains and boats, maybe the train to explore more of unova (the lower left corner) the boats to some archaepelagos, and the planes to another region? ie just a small portion like visiting two or three citys only? though id prefer an entire region
improved movesetss
move tutors
CHOOSE RIVALS NAMES (at least the boy, bianca is an epic and my favourite female name (b4 the games) lol
more focus on seasons
new areas
battle steven + lance to have all champions? (dnt care bout. this)
also in the probable battle frontier, a return of the only facility I like, the battle dome from emerald (tjonk that's tje name) the tournament style battles, those were epic

Shine
23rd May 2011, 10:36 AM
hmm

have Serperior learns Brick Break via TM (hey, it can be portrayed as smashing bricks and walls using its tail....) and Thunder Fang via Move Tutor or level up.

have Pignite & Emboar learns Fire Punch & Brick Break through level up.

have Samurott learns Horn Attack (pointless, I know, but it makes sense) through level up.

give us more steps for the Abyssal Ruins, 1000 steps is enough, 500 is still too low.

move tutors for the following moves :
- Earth Power
- Brine
- Water Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Ancientpower
- Bug Bite
- Elemental fangs & Elemental punches
- Psycho Cut
- Revenge (and have Umbreon able to learn it)
- Avalanche
- Shock Wave
- Drain Punch
- Dark Pulse
- Sleep Talk
- Steel Wing
- Heat Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Mimic
- Metronome
- Tri Attack
- Swift
- Hyper Voice
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Trick
- Tailwind
That would be just enough. But most importantly, they are repeatable and do NOT require BPs.

Zhanton
23rd May 2011, 10:48 AM
Whoaaa, a speculation thread? Le gasp!

Here's just a super short list. Super short. For now.
-Move tutors
-Triple battle with you, Cheren and Bianca vs the Shadow Triad unfortunately this would disprove Snowy Articuno's marvellous Bianca = Shadow Triad theory...
-Pidove available on Route 1
-Heatmor and Durant available...earlier.
-Gym leader rematches
-VS Seeker

iShock
23rd May 2011, 10:52 AM
Good move tutors, of the elemental punch and Outrage type,
Gym rematches

jolteon135
23rd May 2011, 10:54 AM
hmm

have Serperior learns Brick Break via TM (hey, it can be portrayed as smashing bricks and walls using its tail....) and Thunder Fang via Move Tutor or level up.

have Pignite & Emboar learns Fire Punch & Brick Break through level up.

have Samurott learns Horn Attack (pointless, I know, but it makes sense) through level up.

give us more steps for the Abyssal Ruins, 1000 steps is enough, 500 is still too low.

move tutors for the following moves :
- Earth Power
- Brine
- Water Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Ancientpower
- Bug Bite
- Elemental fangs & Elemental punches
- Psycho Cut
- Revenge (and have Umbreon able to learn it)
- Avalanche
- Shock Wave
- Drain Punch
- Dark Pulse
- Sleep Talk
- Steel Wing
- Heat Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Mimic
- Metronome
But most importantly, they are repeatable and do NOT require BPs.

I want move tutors too but I kinda like the challenge of having to get BPs. :D
Yeah it's annoying when you really need that last move for something on your team and you have to grind for hours but I don't want to be handed free moves.
Also to add to your list, I'd want roost, Iron head and trick. Tailwind would be nice too.

draya the dark master
23rd May 2011, 10:57 AM
better movepools

and

RETURN OF THE POKEWALKER!!!

Shine
23rd May 2011, 11:01 AM
I want move tutors too but I kinda like the challenge of having to get BPs. :D
Yeah it's annoying when you really need that last move for something on your team and you have to grind for hours but I don't want to be handed free moves.

never said they are for free :p

They can make a new requirement instead of using BPs again, for example the Pokemon that is going to learn the move must be at certain level, somewhere between 50-80.

Also to add to your list, I'd want roost, Iron head and trick. Tailwind would be nice too.

yeah they would be nice addition. And I'll add Tri Attack, Hyper Voice, and Swift too, since Normal-Types tends to lacks decent Special-based Normal-Type move.

PokemonOwn
23rd May 2011, 11:06 AM
I'm suspecting:

Hidden Item that was not available in B & W, (but was in their coding) shall be in the game.
Non-Unovan legendaries after-game (Please, Cresselia loves you!)
Move Tutors - Shell Smash, Elemental Fangs/Pawnches, Trick, Iron tail, Tailwind, Dark Pulse
Giving Pokemon new level up moves (Give Kakuna and Metapod Shell Smash at LVL 100!)
More walking Pokes (Yeah, stalking Snivy!)
Kyurem
More Battle Subway facilities
In game Life Orb
More Leftovers

misterdarvus
23rd May 2011, 11:31 AM
I want next move tutor, it will like reusable TMs!

Like what you said? I mean it's like we buy one move, say, Fire Punch for 48 BP....we just buy one time and we can teach it to our pokemon for free afterward, no need to re-buy.

rocky505
23rd May 2011, 12:07 PM
Well since the gym leaders most of the time get a change in their teams we should expect some changes.

Cilan,Chili,Cress
Pansage,Pansear,Panpour
Cottenee,Darumaka,Tympole

Lenora
Herdier,Watchog,Minccino

Burgh
Whirlipede,Leavanny,Dwebble,Shelmet or Karrablast

Elesa
Emolga, Zebstrika, Joltik,

Clay
Excadril, Krokorok, Seismitoad, Stunfisk

Skyla
Swanna, Sigilyph, Unfezant

Brycen
Vanillishx2, Cryogonal, Beartic

Iris
Fraxure, Druddigon, Haxorus

Drayden
Zweilous, Druddigon, Hydreigon

E4

Shauntal
jellicent(Male and Female),Golurk,Chandelure,Cofagrigus

Grimsley
Krookodile, Zoroark, Bisharp, Mandibuzz, Liepard

Caitlin
Reuniclus, Beeheeyem, Gothitelle, Sigilyph, Musharna

Marshal
Scrafty, Sawk, Throh, Conkeldur, Meinshao

N
Klingklang, Archeops, Darmanitan or Galvantula(Depends on which Dragon), Carracoasta, Beartic, Reshiram or Zekrom

Ghetsis
Cofagrigus, Hydreigon, Braviary, Bisharp, Seismitoad, Kyurem

Alder
Volcarona, Haxorus, Bouffalant, Eelektross, Jellicent(Male), Excadril

Mr. pokedude
23rd May 2011, 12:16 PM

new areas
same with gym leaders
a safari zone area

1: most likely like a replacement for the white forest and black city.
2:i agree but the rotation made it harder which made it better so i like them.
3: agreed.
4: maybe.
5:doubt it, only one i can see is the second form of kyruem (forget the spelling)
6: maybe i never liked the safari zone much.

As for what i think i really dont know, dont think theres much left. i kinda agree that Alder was a hobo but he also had good qualities. I have to say grey ruins sounds pretty cool, but if i could name it i would say opal. And most of the stuff i think as already been said so.

redphoenix
23rd May 2011, 2:55 PM
I would really like for all the trio to be available in the 3rd game, Reshiram, Zekrom and obviously Kyurem, as had been done in Emerald and Platinum. I don't know what that would mean for N, maybe he attempts to get both Resh and Zek/ Kyurem and is twarted by the opposing legendary(s) remaining( this is inclusive of the Muskateer/knights trio- thus giving them a function as protectors of pokemon- or even a role as N's knights as they would identify more with N more than any other person(he spent time as a child with pokemon and can communicate with them), and due to their mistrust of humans, working together for the freedom of pokemon from trainers) allowing for a more intricate plot to develop and histories of characters to be established along with backstories.

Drummerdude
23rd May 2011, 3:33 PM
I think it would be interesting if the third game incorporated something similar to the Battle Club from the Anime. Have a facility in every city where you can battle a few trainers before taking on the gym.

Mister_SGG
23rd May 2011, 3:44 PM
The Leaders need more variety...

Cilan- Pansage, Deerling
Cress- Panpour, Ducklett
Chili- Pansear, Darumaka
Lenora- Watchog, Herdier, Minccino
Burgh- Leavanny, Karrablast, Shelmet, Larvesta
Elesa- Zebstrika, Tynamo, Emolga, Joltik
Clay- Excadrill, Krokorok, Golett, Derpfish
Skyla- Swanna, Rufflet, Vulaby, Archen
Brycen- Beartic, Cryogonal, Vanillish (With only three Ice- Pokemon, there's not much to work with)
Drayden/Iris (You choose who you fight)- Haxorus, Deino, Druddigon

We also need Move Tutors, and the trainers across Unova need more diversity. NOMOMONKAYS!

TheEpicGoomba
23rd May 2011, 3:47 PM
SInce Iris is exculsive to White and Drayden exclusive to Black. I think you should have a double battle with them both. Similer to Tate and Liza in Emerald.

Mister_SGG
23rd May 2011, 3:53 PM
SInce Iris is exculsive to White and Drayden exclusive to Black. I think you should have a double battle with them both. Similer to Tate and Liza in Emerald.

Never thought of it this way. That would be interesting.

Silent Conversation
23rd May 2011, 3:59 PM
Cilan- Pansage, Deerling
Cress- Panpour, Ducklett
Chili- Pansear, Darumaka

The way the Striation Gym Leaders are now, you're at enough of a disadvantage if you choose not to use the monkey you get from the Dreamyard. Making each gym leader have TWO Pokemon that would be super effective against your starter would basically force you to use the monkey, which I don't think would be very fair considering the monkeys aren't exactly amazing Pokemon.

Geekachu
23rd May 2011, 5:32 PM
The way the Striation Gym Leaders are now, you're at enough of a disadvantage if you choose not to use the monkey you get from the Dreamyard. Making each gym leader have TWO Pokemon that would be super effective against your starter would basically force you to use the monkey, which I don't think would be very fair considering the monkeys aren't exactly amazing Pokemon.

Unless for their first Pokemon they don't have any STAB moves, and just have say Tackle and Work Up. It still means trainers have to recognize suitable type match ups and use moves that way .-.

In my White game I actually forgot to get the monkey, and I only remembered to get it Post E4... How dire :/

Mister_SGG
23rd May 2011, 5:38 PM

The monkeys are stupid and weak, I concur, but they wouldn't be stuck on your team forever. For White I used Pansear for the battle against Cilan and then left him to rot in the PC. I just don't think Lillipup is really required, it could be a lot of Pokemon, but they chose Lillipup. The trainers in the Gym should have the type that your starter is weak against, then the Gym would actually be a challenge.

Nebbio
23rd May 2011, 5:56 PM
The games don't have to follow the same pattern as previous gens. Who knows they could introduce a whole new game that isn't the same style of previous gens.

Nibbles4Ever
23rd May 2011, 6:18 PM
I also hope you can catch the legendaries before the elite 4, not during it.

Grei
23rd May 2011, 6:34 PM
Lol Genesect. xD

If they will make a Game Corner, they better not make it like the one in HG/SS, i couldn't even beat the first level. >__<

The one in HGSS was really easy, though.

new areas
same with gym leaders
a safari zone area

No, we need more of all types of battles. Rotation Battles are, in my opinion, ten times better than Triple Battles. But I felt both were very scarce in BW.

1st off

Pidove-Route 1
Durant-Twist Mountain
Heatmor-Route 7 (summer)
Vullaby-Route 4 Double Sand/Sand Spout* Why would a vulture be in sand?
Rufflet-Route 6 I completely agree. Getting Rufflet really late is so annoying.
Minccino-Route 2 and 3
Drilbur-Twist Mountain (common) Why? You can get one as early as Wellspring Cave via a dust cloud.
Eelectric-Chargestone Caverns (Very Rare Swirling Dust)

Level Up Changes

Snivy Line
Aqua Tail (via Breeding)
Dragon Pulse (via TM)
Tail Slap (Via Breeding)
^ I agree 100% with everything except Tail Slap. That's Minccino's signature move, I don't think it should go to other Pokemon until next Gen.

Tepig Line
Mud Sport (Via Level Up)
Mud Bomb (Via Breeding)
Submission (Via Level Up) What would be even better would be Close Combat.

Oshawott Line
Earthquake (Via TM) I suppose.
Ice Fang (Via Level Up)
Leaf Blade (Via Move Relearner) YESYESYES
Sacred Sword (Via Level Up) No. Sacred Sword is a signature move for the Musketeer Trio.

Pidove Line
^ Agreed.

Purrloin Line
Pursuit (Base Attack)

Vanilite Line
Scald (Via TM) ? This seems very backwards.
Power Gem (Via Level Up)

Cubchoo Line
Aqua Jet (Via Level Up)
Waterfall (Via HM)

Druddigon

Rufflet Line
Close Combat (Via Level Up) I agree.

GYM LEADER TEAMS

Striaton-Same
^ This would be pretty neat to see.

E4 Changes

Get rid of Caitlen's Musharna for Beeheeyem I think Musharna fits Caitlin more than Beheeyem does. Musharna is all about dreams, and Caitlin sleeps a lot (to control her psychic powers?).

N's Final Team
Lilligant-(A Princess)
Zoroak-(Obligatory)
Meinshao
Carracosta
(DRAGON)

Ghetsis's team
Ferrothorn
Heatmor
Hydreigon
Gigalith
(DRAGON).

MOVE TUTORS

Nasty Plot
Earth Power Definitely.
Leaf Blade That'd be sweet.
Icy Wind
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Night Daze
AromaTheropy
Stealth Rock Yeah.
Secret Power (For Secret Base compatability with RS remakes) Actually, all they have to do is change the TMs in RS--they can do that now that TMs cannot be traded and hence do not need to be compatible between games--and everything works out fine.
Seed Bomb Sure!
Eruption
Water Spout
Spikes

Comments in bold.

I think it would be interesting if the third game incorporated something similar to the Battle Club from the Anime. Have a facility in every city where you can battle a few trainers before taking on the gym.

That would be really neat. I think if it was done maybe like Emerald was, with different facilities leading up to a Battle Frontier, that'd be awesome.

I also hope you can catch the legendaries before the elite 4, not during it.

You can. Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion are all available prior to beating the E4 (so long as you capture/defeat Cobalion first).

Aggrotek
23rd May 2011, 8:01 PM
I hope that the Pokeradar shows up again. That thing is awesome. Also I hope Kyurem gets a new form.

TehLulzMastur
23rd May 2011, 8:46 PM
This isn't so much speculation as it is a wishlist, but meh. Here are the things I want to see.

1. The Battle Frontier. Mind you, not one with five Frontier Brains, one with seven, or hopefully even eight.
2. A Kyurem redesign. Not that I don't like the old Kyurem, but I really liked what they did for Giratina and Shaymin.
3. All Pokemon from Generations 1 through 4 restored. This would be an amazing selling-point. Seriously, this is something I hated about BW.
4. A Striaton Gym Triple Battle, but only if you have three Pokemon at that point.
5. Being able to battle the other Six Sages, both during the main-quest and post-game. This, coupled with the Gym Leaders during the main-quest and the Battle Frontier during post-game, would always give you something to do.
6. Make Triple and Rotation Battles happen more often. Just look what RSE did with Double Battles.
7. The game needs an ''Ultimate Battle'' so to speak, ala Red in GSC. And no, Cynthia doesn't count. It needs to be epic, not in some random beach-side house. The location? I suggest the top of a huge building in Castelia, that you would have to fight your way through, floor by floor. The trainer? Brendan or May, to tie in with the RS remakes.

Silent Conversation
23rd May 2011, 9:04 PM
The monkeys are stupid and weak, I concur, but they wouldn't be stuck on your team forever.

But a lot of people don't want to waste EXP on them, and would rather give the EXP to a permanent member of their team. If their basically force you to use the monkey, you have to train it to a certain level for it to be ready for the gym battle, then it actually gets the EXP from the gym battles, and after that's done, you just ditch it. With the amount of EXP you give to your monkey in this situation, you could have used it to evolve your starter maybe.

AlexKZ
23rd May 2011, 10:29 PM
My theory on the gym leader rematches:

NORMAL REMATCHES:
Cilan: Simisage, Leafeon, Breloom, Exeggutor, Ludicolo, Ferrothorn
Cress: Simipour, Vaporeon, Gyrados, Azumarill, Miltotic, Jellicent
Chili: Simisear, Flareon, Camerupt, Magmortar, Houndoom, Chandelure
Lenora: Stoutland, Wigglytuff, Snorlax, Grandbull, Slaking, Purugly
Burgh:Leavanny, Scolipede, Scizor, Yanmega, Shedinja, Kricketune
Elesa: Zebstrika, Emolga, Raichu, Jolteon, Electivire, Ampharos
Clay: Siesmitoad, Krookodile, Golem, Flygon, Rhyperior, Hippowdon
Skyla: Swanna, Unfeasent, Crobat, Togekiss, Skarmory, Honchrow
Drayden: Haxorus, Dragonite, Kingdra, Garchomp, Salamence, Hydreigon
Iris: Haxorus, Dragonite, Shelgon, Druddigon, Flygon, Altaria

SPECIAL REMATCHES:
Triple w/ Cilan, Cress, Chili: Simisage, Simipour, Simisear, Vaporeon, Flareon, Leafeon

Double w/ Drayden, Iris: Haxorus, Haxorus, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Latias, Latios

pokemon1996
23rd May 2011, 10:49 PM
I'm hoping for a new kyurem form with the 2 unused moves and i most definitely want the pokeradar back.

Kakujitsu
23rd May 2011, 10:51 PM
I actually disliked the Pokeradar, so I hope they won't bring it back. >_>

pokemon1996
23rd May 2011, 10:52 PM
My theory on the gym leader rematches:

NORMAL REMATCHES:
Cilan: Simisage, Leafeon, Breloom, Exeggutor, Ludicolo, Ferrothorn
Cress: Simipour, Vaporeon, Gyrados, Azumarill, Miltotic, Jellicent
Chili: Simisear, Flareon, Camerupt, Magmortar, Houndoom, Chandelure
Lenora: Stoutland, Wigglytuff, Snorlax, Grandbull, Slaking, Purugly
Burgh:Leavanny, Scolipede, Scizor, Yanmega, Shedinja, Kricketune
Elesa: Zebstrika, Emolga, Raichu, Jolteon, Electivire, Ampharos
Clay: Siesmitoad, Krookodile, Golem, Flygon, Rhyperior, Hippowdon
Skyla: Swanna, Unfeasent, Crobat, Togekiss, Skarmory, Honchrow
Drayden: Haxorus, Dragonite, Kingdra, Garchomp, Salamence, Hydreigon
Iris: Haxorus, Dragonite, Shelgon, Druddigon, Flygon, Altaria

SPECIAL REMATCHES:
Triple w/ Cilan, Cress, Chili: Simisage, Simipour, Simisear, Vaporeon, Flareon, Leafeon

Double w/ Drayden, Iris: Haxorus, Haxorus, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Latias, Latios

That would be awesome. Except I don't see them giving gym leaders legendary pokemon, rematch or not. Replace Latios and Latias with Dragonite and Salamence. Also maybe replace one of the Haxorus with Flygon.

Wardek
23rd May 2011, 10:53 PM
I actually disliked the Pokeradar, so I hope they won't bring it back. >_>

Don't worry, they won't.

Wallaroo42
23rd May 2011, 11:03 PM
I would love to see following pokemon return, but if it does I would hope it ties into the plot somehow (like, N talks to you about how pokemon shouldn't be forced in pokeballs all the time and gives you the option to let them out after your final match with him? It would give him something to do other than disappear post game at least...)

Would also like to see more development of the Plasma characters such as the sages and those angels or whatever who heal you in Ns castle. Also more development of Alder, maybe a double battle with him against Ghetsis/N? Eh. Something like that.

I also agree on whoever said new samorott sprites and more serperior moveset. The starters are meant to be extremely likeable so they should get extra love. Move tutors/ gym rematches are a given too- and I'm all for animated trainer sprites (would like to see them throwing their first pokeball at least)

Xab95
23rd May 2011, 11:36 PM
I think If kuyrem and some other legendary Pokemons gets new form in the third game then the remakes of R/S will come after it, so we can have the new forms in the
Remakes.

sup3rr4d
23rd May 2011, 11:46 PM
I hope the three pokemon that have yet to be released are released on the third game, instead of some event that has us jumping through hoops. more story into N and team plasma would be nice as well. is this all speculation, or are they intending on releasing a third one?

Electric
23rd May 2011, 11:53 PM
They better make it so that we can transfer items from 4th Gen Pokemon. This is just like from 2nd to 3rd gen, how we couldn't transfer Pokemon, except that instead of Pokemon it's with items.

VS Seeker

Rebattle Gym Leaders

Make seasons more real. Yay it's summer now Cubchoo only has a 4% chance of appearing and Undella Town gets new music... yeah, interesting. If you're going to waste 2 seconds of my life everytime I start the same just to tell me what season it is, you (Game Freak) better make it worth it. Changing the appearance of the region isn't good enough. I want things like little kids in Icirrus City making snow castles, snow angels, snowmen, snowballs, etc. I want people in Undella Town in the water and playing with toys in the beach. In the spring there should be parties in Castelia City celebrating the peaceful weather. In the fall, the only sport that should be going on in Nimbasa City is fooball (American) and all of Unova will be talking about football.

Emperor Empoleon
23rd May 2011, 11:54 PM
I hope the three pokemon that have yet to be released are released on the third game, instead of some event that has us jumping through hoops. more story into N and team plasma would be nice as well. is this all speculation, or are they intending on releasing a third one?

Chances lean toward it happening, but atm, it's all speculation.

lucario beast
23rd May 2011, 11:55 PM
i wold like to see
kyruem get a new form
battle frontier
move tutors
gym leader rematches

Xab95
24th May 2011, 12:07 AM
I would like also to see harder gym leaders and elite four, they were really easy,
and we can battle Alder in the main storyline, hopefully he will have different
battle theme If that happens.

pickledArbok
24th May 2011, 12:18 AM
Id like to see the airplane or harbour used to go to another area after the sages are found and the pokemon and trainers around the same level as the right side of Unova so the levels arent so high on that side.

New evolutions or new pokemon or forms - could be related to the new areas.

Angeltripper
24th May 2011, 12:56 AM
GYM REMATCHES:

clian/cress/chili: simi, all starters of right type exept unova, proper eeveeolution
lenora: stoutland, snorlax, exploud, porygon-z, persian, slaking
burgh: scolapede, leavenny, yanmega, ninjask(B)/shedinja(W), volcarona, shuckle
eleza: electross, electivire, riachu, zebstrika, jolteon, magnazone
clay: exadrill, gliscor, rhyperior, nidoqueen(B)/nidoking(W), claydol, gastrodon
skyla: swanna, pidgeot, staraptor, crobat, braviary, mandibuzz
brycen: vanilluxe, glaceon, glalie(B)/froslass(W), mamoswine, jynx, walrein
drayden and irus (double): hydreigon, dragonite, salamence, garchomp, flygon, haxorus

E4 rematches:

shauntel: gengar, chandelure, saybleye, spiritomb, dusknoir, bannette
grimsley: umbreon, crawdaunt, rotom (form depending on which game and starter you chose), bisharp, houndoom, weavile
caitlin: DW metagross, DW alakasam, DW espeon, DW slowking, DW gardevoir, chimecho
DW marshel: conkeldurr, hitmonlee(B)/hitmonchan(W)/hitmontop(G), machamp, hariyama, medicham, lucario

alder: his normal team, substituting buffolant for yanmega

alder rematch 1: found at celestal tower roof (cause its shaunted)
giratina, escavlier, yanmega, accelgor, vaniluxe, druddigon

alder rematch 2: found at challengers cave (cause its DARK)
darkrai, escavlier, yanmega, accelgor, vaniluxe, druddigon

alder rematch 3: found at abyssal ruins crown room (cause its SPECIAL)
mewtwo, escavlier, accelgor, yanmega, vaniluxe, druddigon

alder rematch 4: found in battle subway after 50 single battles (cause you FIGHT alot)
keldeo, the other 5

alder rematch 5: stays in elite 4 exept saturdays
all types not mentioned above have a legendary plus the other. type and legendarys shift everytime you battle at random.

fire: heatran, entei, ho-oh
water: kyogre, manaphy, suicune
grass: celebi, virizion, shymin land only
electric: zapdos, raikeu
ice: articuno, regice
steel: jirachi, registeel
bug: genesect
rock: regirock, terrakion
dragon: palkia(B), dialga(W), rayquaza(G)
flying: lugia, shaymin sky only
normal: regigigas
poison: arceus with toxic plate
ground: groudon

saturday:

battle a champion with legendarys

lance: rayquaza, dialga, palkia, giratina, zekrom, reshirim
blue(B)(G): regirock, regice, registeel, zapdos, moltres, articuno
red(W)(G): entei, raikeu, suicune, aself, mesprit, uxie
wallace(B)(G): kyogre, manaphy, phione, keldeo, palkia, arceus (water)
steven (W)(G): jirachi, registeel, heatran, arceus (steel) or (rock), regirock, terrikion
cynthia: any 4th gen legendarys exept arceus
alder: mew, deoxys, arceus, meloetta, shaymin, celebi

(B) = black
(W) = white
(G) = grey

all symbols with (B) or (W) stand for something for grey. all things written with this with the exeption of marshel and alder dragon battle, will depend on your gender

(B) = boy
(W) = woman

Xab95
24th May 2011, 1:01 AM
Kuyrem will transform into the other form using the god stone and the third game will
be a grey color because the god stone is grey.

Zorua?!
24th May 2011, 1:03 AM
Kuyrem will transform into the other form using the god stone and the third game will
be a grey color because the god stone is grey.

was just gonna say that >.>

its on the itemdex. meh.
god and giant are kinda synynoms, eh?

giant chasm

DestroyerOfWorlds
24th May 2011, 1:04 AM
I would like to note that 'Grey' will probably remain a DS game, because Pokemon games haven't tended to switch consoles mid-generation (Crystal was an exception due to its incompatibility with the original Gameboy, but Gold and Sliver were already intended to be GBC games) and Nintendo seems to coincide the end of any given Pokemon generation with the discontinuation of the handheld the games are on. (Exception is Gen IV; Gens I, II, and III concluded shortly before new games stopped being made for their respective systems.)

Cherrim 8-)
24th May 2011, 1:23 AM
Everyone seems to think it will be called Gray Version. But I came up with another possibility that fits the theme: Sepia Version. Updates: Better Elite Four an gym leaders. More Team Plasma backstory. Kyurem as version mascot. Kyurem gets a "Balance Form" that represents Kyurem before it split that unlocks when Kyurem is holding a "Wuji Orb." Kyurem gets Freeze Shock as the signature move it learns at level 100. Landlos takes the place of Tornadus/Thundurus. The theme is suburban (vs. urban and rural). Has Sepia Town, where you can capture one interactive pokemon of the second evolutionary stage (out of three or two) that appear in the same manner as the trainers/patces of grass in Black and White respectively. The pokemon dissappear when captured or defeated. Added area: portal in Giant Chasm leading back to N's Castle and extra tower in Dragonspiraltower. Cilan/Chili/Kress triple battle in the first gym. Iris/Drayden double battle in the eighth. Train in Battle Subway leading to the Battle Frontier (with the Battle Subway instead of the Battle Tower) that is unlocked after you beat the Elite Four. If there's anything I missed that a third version should have, let me know. Of course, this is just speculation, but it would be cool if it were real.

Zorua?!
24th May 2011, 1:29 AM
Everyone seems to think it will be called Gray Version. But I came up with another possibility that fits the theme: Sepia Version. Updates: Better Elite Four. More Team Plasma backstory. Kyurem as version mascot. Landlos takes the place of Tornadus/Thundurus. The theme is suburban (vs. urban and rural). Has Sepia City, where you can capture one interactive pokemon of the second evolutionary stage (out of three or two) that appear in the same manner as the trainers/patces of grass in Black and White respectively. The pokemon dissappear when captured or defeated. Added area: portal in Giant Chasm leading back to N's Castle and extra tower in Dragonspiraltower. If there's anything I missed that a third version should have, let me know. Of course, this is just speculation, but it would be cool if it were real.

i liek sepia city... but shudnt it be called sepia town? (suburban much?)

DestroyerOfWorlds
24th May 2011, 1:33 AM
What I mean is merely "they won't be remakes". RSE and RBY happen at the same time, with GSC/DPPt happening three years later (GSC starting a couple weeks before DPPt). B/W, on the other hand, happen god knows how many years after DPPt, as shown by Caitlin, Cynthia, that Team Rocket from Cerulean now married and with a kid and Hoenn pokémon coming through the Pokéshifter "after a long wait in time" or something along these lines. We've had two remakes until now and both happened in the same time as the generation's main games; if they release other main franchise games set in Hoenn, they will have to make them "sequels" of some sort. Of course, the next Hoenn games would still be in the RSE timeline, but then Hoenn would be "left behind", as Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh were all shown at least three years after Hoenn, and then there's Unova. It's the perfect opportunity for Game Freak to show another region with B/W's graphic engine, and make it look new to older players, and even newer to those who never played RSE.
This.
Though small-ish clues in the dialogue since FR/LG is starting to make me hope for a game spanning the first four regions, years after we last saw them, with various changes (rebuilt Burned Tower, development on Cerulean Cape, whatever changes might occur in Hoenn, etc.)

but then that'd proly be on the Wii due to size....

Silent Conversation
24th May 2011, 1:51 AM
I've been reading a lot of theories concerning Kyurem and his new form, and I really must ask - do you guys honestly think the stone for Kyurem is going to be called the God Stone?

Ultimate Glalie
24th May 2011, 1:54 AM
I've been reading a lot of theories concerning Kyurem and his new form, and I really must ask - do you guys honestly think the stone for Kyurem is going to be called the God Stone?That's what the Japanese name for the item was, but I'm sure the name will be changed in the English version of Grey.

Silent Conversation
24th May 2011, 1:56 AM
That's what the Japanese name for the item was, but I'm sure the name will be changed in the English version of Grey.

Oh my god, it's actually called the God Stone!? Wow, I did not know that, I thought people were just being really stupid. Wow...

Anyways, it will definitely be changed for the English version.

Electric
24th May 2011, 1:58 AM
I think Drayden will be the gym leader, not Iris.

I have White Version and when I got to Opelucid City, Drayden said to Iris something like "Iris, you be the gym leader" indicating that Iris isn't the gym leader, but Drayden let Iris be the gym leader for a certain amount of time.

tl;dr: Iris is not really the gym leader.

Also, for the Straition gym leaders, I would think it would be the same, because I don't see a triple or rotation battle happening that early in the game. Maybe it will be the same as BW, but I hope not because a 3rd version = improvement.

Make Castelia City larger? It's not that large, it only feels large because you are in 3D graphics and they make it appear big.

Silent Conversation
24th May 2011, 1:58 AM
If any city should be bigger in Grey, it should be Nimbasa. There's so much going on in that city (a lot more than Castelia, really) and not very much room for all of it.

MetalFlygon08
24th May 2011, 2:47 AM
Grei instead of quoting the massive.

I'll highlight themain questions

Drillbur in twist mountain is to give some variety, otherwise it's Boldores and Woobats every non-winter season.

Scald on Vanilite, just for lols, with minimize it's already melting anyways.

Submission seems more fitting for the Reckless battle styled Emboar over rapid powerful strikes of the quick footed Inferape (and get's a Reckless Boost!).

Lorde
24th May 2011, 2:53 AM
If any city should be bigger in Grey, it should be Nimbasa. There's so much going on in that city (a lot more than Castelia, really) and not very much room for all of it.

If my theory about a new Battle Frontier-esque location comes true, then Nimbasa City will have to be expanded quite a bit. I'm sure it's possible. I'd also like to see the amusement park expanded a bit. I like the Ferris wheel and all, but I'd love to see some other rides as well, even if they're just there for aesthetic purposes.

RedJirachi
24th May 2011, 4:08 AM
Drayden/Iris battle-You choose which one to fight.Each will have the same dragon Pokemon,but with different movesets.There will be three Pokemon used-Haxorus,Druddigon and Zwelious.Iris's Haxorus will have Rivalry,and Drayden's will have Mold Breaker.Drayden's Druddigon will have Sheer Power,and Iris's Druddigon will have Rough Skin.Drayden's Zwelious will be physical-oriented,while Iris's Zwelious will be special-oriented

N-When you use Kyuren,N will have both Reshiram and Zekrom.His other four Pokemon include the ones you see in his backstory-Darmanitan(Zen mode),Swoobat,Zoroark and Klinklang

The Stration trio-You get to have a triple battle

Dattebayo
24th May 2011, 4:13 AM
My prediction on the Gym Leader rematches:

Cilan - Simisage, Venusaur, Meganium, Sceptile, Torterra, Serperior
Chili - Simisear, Charizard, Typholsion, Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar
Cress - Simipour, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Empoleon, Samurott
Lenora - Stoutland, Watchog, Blissey, Snorlax, Clefable, Wigglytuff
Burgh - Crustle, Scolipede, Levanny, Scizor, Heracross, Pinsir
Elesa - Gavantula, Emolga, Zebstrika, Raichu, Luxray, Manetric
Clay - Krookodile, Seismitoad, Exadrill, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Rhyperior
Skyla - Swoobat, Unfezant, Swanna, Staraptor, Togekiss, Altaria
Brycen - Vanilluxe, Crygonal, Beartic, Weavile, Abomasnow, Mamoswine
Drayden - Druddigon, Haxorus, Dragonite, Kingdra, Flygon, Salamence
Iris - Haxorus, Exadrill, Emolga, filler 3x

Now for Alder's revamped team:

Ferrothorn, Volcanora, Vanilluxe, Buffuofant, Eelectross, Druddigon (now with less weakness to fire)

Zhanton
24th May 2011, 10:24 AM
And it's time for zhanton's Gym Leader rematch wishlist predictions.

Cilan/Cress/Chili: Triple battle. Stoutland / Stoutland / Stoutland / Pansage / Panpour / Pansear
Lenora: Miltank / Blissey / Stoutland / Cinccino / Clefable / Watchog
Burgh: Scyther / Vespiquen / Heracross / Smeargle (just because) / Crustle / Leavanny
Elesa: Emolga / Raichu / Magnezone / Plusle / Minun / Zebstrika
Clay: Krookodile / Seismitoad / Rhyperior / Steelix / Sandslash / Excadrill
Skyla: Unfezant / Togekiss / Drifblim / Dragonite / Delibird / Swanna
Brycen: Abomasnow / Mamoswine / Vanilluxe / Cloyster / Lapras / Beartic
Iris: Dragonair / Kingdra / Salamence / Altaria / Zweilous / Haxorus
Drayden: Flygon / Tropius / Garchomp / Seadra / Druddigon / Haxorus

Xab95
24th May 2011, 11:26 AM
I want to see Nimbasa city's amusement park bigger and they should add a shop in it
where you can buy special Items.

Paradoxe
24th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Instead of choosing who you want, you should have a Double Battle with Drayden and Iris.

Zhanton
24th May 2011, 2:05 PM
Instead of choosing who you want, you should have a Double Battle with Drayden and Iris.

Choosing who you want to battle, you must admit, would be...odd. "Who would you like to battle?" "Ummmm..."
Double battle would work well.

725roy
24th May 2011, 2:12 PM
I would like to see what happens after getting to the throne room in N's Castle...

"Neither chose you as the hero. Go home"
"Oh yeah, well I found Kyurem, THE TRUE HERO"

Something like that?

bushie
24th May 2011, 2:59 PM
wouldn't be cool if yu had a chance to be the bad guy like in certain games. also a side mission where you have to go in the lab where genesect was made thats how yu capture it.

Eternal Draconic
24th May 2011, 3:10 PM
I'm thinking:

BF: in (insert gametitle) town/forest/city.

More Kyurem backstory/new forme(s)

Ghestis owning Massively Overleveled Kyurem.

You owning rom/rem (your desicion/ choices affect it)
N owning the other.

Lord Godwin
24th May 2011, 4:54 PM
Some time ago I had an idea connected to the roosters of the Cilan, Chill and Cress. Althought the elementary monkeys are a given, what about giving each of them another pokemon, this time from the 3-stage evolutionary lines (Sewaddle, Litwick and Tympole respectively)?
They are weaker than, for example, Darumaka or Deerling and fit well with the elements.

And about the E4 it is quite easy to give each of them 5 pokemon. We can easily take Scrafty from Grimslay and give it to Marshal, while giving Grimsley Mandibuzz and Zweilous/Zoroark As for Shauntley and Caitlin, they can receive a Garbodor and Beheeyem respectively.

Last but not least, some person some time ago had an idea that all pokemon battles should work in a way, in which you can only use as many pokemon as your opponent. This would make the game far more challenging.

draya the dark master
24th May 2011, 8:27 PM
I'm thinking:

BF: in (insert gametitle) town/forest/city.

More Kyurem backstory/new forme(s)

Ghestis owning Massively Overleveled Kyurem.

You owning rom/rem (your desicion/ choices affect it)
N owning the other.

i dont think that would work... if gestis owned kyurem, how would you catch it
generally the point of a new legandary is for people that have finished both games and want somthing a bit different...
unless his neglect for pokemon shows and he gets rid of it and N sees causing him to have second thoughts about team plasma... then kyurem goes rouge and you have to make it settle down by catching/defeting it

so i guess this is sortof on the right track...

just going by past games you should be able to catch both legandaries AFTER you finish the game... dont know how this is going to work though

Xab95
24th May 2011, 9:03 PM
I just got this idea, N gets Reshiram, Ghetsis gets zekrom, you fight them in a double
battle, before that the god stone makes tow kyurems, the first one is the normal
one, and the other one is the new form.

Geekachu
24th May 2011, 9:17 PM
Kyurem, it's the corpse of the original dragon that split into Reshiram and Zekrom.
Instead of Ghetsis, he becomes two different sages. Basically, I got this idea from Ghetsis' half black-white robes which refer to Black and White. There could be two Ghetsis characters, one in Black, one in White robes. They have Reshiram and Zekrom, and you have Kyurem. The God Stone is an item that when held by Kyurem returns it to a form similar of the single dragon that used to exist before it split.

But I think there's something interesting about Kyurem, as it represents wuji, I've begun to dismiss that the game will be called Grey (a mixture of Black and White). I liked the idea of Opal, or Crimson, however Crimson might be too similar to Red. IDUNNO.

trfan
24th May 2011, 9:44 PM
I actually predicted Black and White (http://trxdblogger.blogspot.com/2010/02/pokemon-v-zorua-and-zoroark.html) so I'll use my psycic powers once more for the sake of this thread. *rubs temples*

Maybe it'll be called Pokemon Opal? I can't see them actually calling it Pokemon Gray...

draya the dark master
24th May 2011, 9:47 PM
Kyurem, it's the corpse of the original dragon that split into Reshiram and Zekrom.
Instead of Ghetsis, he becomes two different sages. Basically, I got this idea from Ghetsis' half black-white robes which refer to Black and White. There could be two Ghetsis characters, one in Black, one in White robes. They have Reshiram and Zekrom, and you have Kyurem. The God Stone is an item that when held by Kyurem returns it to a form similar of the single dragon that used to exist before it split.

But I think there's something interesting about Kyurem, as it represents wuji, I've begun to dismiss that the game will be called Grey (a mixture of Black and White). I liked the idea of Opal, or Crimson, however Crimson might be too similar to Red. IDUNNO.

wow... this is an awesome idea, however, there was one point in the game (in chargestone cave i believe) where N says somthing along the lines of

"Black and white are distinct but eventually everythig becomes clouded and grey..."

i honestly saw this as a good sign of a 'grey' version...

i also think that ghetsis wont be able to controll the legandry as he says that he cant and thats why he trained N to do so for him...
even if Ghetsis was to get the 2 legandaries he would somehow have to relese them in order to enable you to catch both

Witchan
24th May 2011, 9:55 PM
I just hope the VS Seeker exists in the 3rd game, otherwise, I'll have to battle trainers everyday inside the staduims.

Xab95
25th May 2011, 12:00 AM
We can battle ghetsis more than one time hopefully and he might have different
battle theme.

Typhlosionvsworld
25th May 2011, 12:02 AM
wouldn't be cool if yu had a chance to be the bad guy like in certain games. also a side mission where you have to go in the lab where genesect was made thats how yu capture it.

Sounds cool to me. You would play as N? Or one of the Seven Sages?

Silent Conversation
25th May 2011, 12:13 AM
Maybe it'll be called Pokemon Opal? I can't see them actually calling it Pokemon Gray...

LOL, I think people have been guessing that name for the past two generations. I just don't think Game Freak likes that name very much...

RedJirachi
25th May 2011, 12:16 AM
Cilan/Cress/Chili-Triple battle.It involves the three evolved monkeys,and three others
Lenora-Stoutland,Watchog,Boufallent,Cinicinno,Clefable,Du nsparce
Burgh-Leavanny,Scolipede,Crustle,Durant,Vespiquen,Kricke tune
Elesa-Zebstrika,Emolga,Emolga,Eelektross,Luxray,Rotom(fo rm you meet is random)
Clay-Excadrill,Krookodile,Seismitoad,Stunfisk,Gliscor,C laydol
Skyla-Swanna,Swoobat,Unfeazent,Mandibuzz,Drifblim,Crobat
Brycen-Beartic,Cryogonal,Vanilluxe,Weavile,Mamoswine,Dewg ong
Drayden/Iris-Double battle.Drayden's Pokemon are physical based,and Iris's Pokemon are special based

Typhlosionvsworld
25th May 2011, 12:17 AM
LOL, I think people have been guessing that name for the past two generations. I just don't think Game Freak likes that name very much...

They've used up almost all of the minerals. I think Pokemon Obsidian would be a good name.

mario_fan
25th May 2011, 12:17 AM
since they psyched us out last time with pokemon platinum ( we were all hoping for opal!) I bet they're going to do something like pokemon purple or something that has no relativity to kyurem but i did hear somewhere that as soon as the names pokemon black and white were revealed the name pokemon grey or gray was tradmarked... I think.

I'm hoping for a rotation or triple battle involving chili cilan and cress
there rematch could be
Chili: charizard typhlosion blaziken infernape emboar simisear
Cilan: Venausaur Meganium Sceptile Torterra Servine simisage
Cress: blastiose feraligatr Swampert empoleon Samurott simipour
yes that unoriginal

and the battle frontier from R/S/E can appear!
I would love nothing more.

Silent Conversation
25th May 2011, 12:24 AM
They've used up almost all of the minerals. I think Pokemon Obsidian would be a good name.

Because they used up the minerals, they went back to basic colours like Black and White. This is way I think the game is going to just be a colour, like Grey or Crimson. I know that sometimes the third game's title has been unrelated to the first two, but it would never be so much so that the order would go basic colour, basic colour, volcanic glass.

Typhlosionvsworld
25th May 2011, 12:25 AM
Because they used up the minerals, they went back to basic colours like Black and White. This is way I think the game is going to just be a colour, like Grey or Crimson. I know that sometimes the third game's title has been unrelated to the first two, but it would never be so much so that the order would go basic colour, basic colour, volcanic glass.

Well, you never know. And Obsidian doesn't have to be in Gen V

Silent Conversation
25th May 2011, 12:31 AM
Well, you never know. And Obsidian doesn't have to be in Gen V

True. However, I still don't see that particular name being used just because it's kind of a mouthful compared to previous titles.

Mister_SGG
25th May 2011, 12:34 AM
True. However, I still don't see that particular name being used just because it's kind of a mouthful compared to previous titles.

I concur. No main series game has been more than three syllables.

Xab95
25th May 2011, 12:50 AM
Maybe kyurem's other form is not Dragon/Ice type and his color will change
into crimson color.
But it's very likely the third game will be a grey color.

Mister_SGG
25th May 2011, 12:53 AM
Maybe kyurem's other form not Dragon/Ice type and his color will change
into crimson color.
But it's very likely it will be a grey color.

Why would Kyurem need to be Crimson/Grey? For Gold & Silver, neither Lugia or Ho-Oh were Silver or Gold.

Anyway, could someone explain to me where Crimson came from?

Typhlosionvsworld
25th May 2011, 12:56 AM

That's is also true. But Crimson isn't any better.