PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! ^^ I'm newwww <3

Aliotha
22nd May 2011, 6:38 PM
Hello! I'm Aliotha! I'm kind of new here. By that I mean I've been browsing your forums a lot! :)
My sisters finally convinced me to make a file on this site. You might know them, yes? Their usernames are...WhiteRain, Julieta and Kichona, I believe? But their not home right now so I can't ask them, sorry. ^^' But I'm pretty sure those are their usernames. I have a really big family, 3 sisters and a brother. The odd thing is, only my sisters and I love Pokemon. Our brothers too young to know what it is. >_> 2 of my sisters no longer play on Serebii because they've joined some other weird site called PokemonBeach or something...I made an account on it and let me tell you, I did NOT like it one bit. :S
I think Raven's the only one with an active file on here now...I think shes Whiterain...? I'm sorry, I'm so confusing, aren't I? >_<

Anyway, one thing you should know about me, the most IMPORTANT fact, is that I am Pokemons #1 Joltik lover, breeder and fan! <3
(I think you can tell by my avatar and signature :p)

Also, I've got a question...How do I make it so I have those cute little Joltik's (the ones in my signature to the right) to get on the left side and be perfectly equal to the other side? I know it's not really um...a good question but, I tried to get the Joltik's on the left and they weren't even. :(

Thank you guys so much! I can not WAIT to get to know you all!

Tyranitarquake
22nd May 2011, 6:41 PM
Hi
10char

Electricbluewolf
22nd May 2011, 7:03 PM
Hey there, welcome to the forums ^_^
To answer your question, if you highlight the joltik and put them in this code:

Joltiks go here it will put them to the left ^^

Again, welcome, and have a goooood time here :3

Aliotha
22nd May 2011, 7:12 PM
Yayyy ty Electricbluewolf! <3

And hi Tyranitarquake! :p

Bronzong#1
22nd May 2011, 7:19 PM
Hey have a good time on this site, hope you have some fun and if you need a friend just ask me, and yes I love Galvantula and it has a Timid nature, lvl 50 and named Zaptastic. *voices of heaven sing*

epicninjask123
22nd May 2011, 7:24 PM
Hello. welcome to Serebii. I've been on for about 2 months and I've already made a ton of friends. This is the nicest forums I've ever been a part of.

I recommend visiting the wifi center for some interaction. As you can see in my signature, I am the bug leader of a group called pokegyms. Come visit us if you like battling. I'm sure they'll be really nice to you as they were to me.

Sircharles
22nd May 2011, 7:32 PM
Hey there yes I want to fight. Come challenge the pokegyms league. We would love to see you there!

Darato
22nd May 2011, 7:32 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Aliotha
22nd May 2011, 7:50 PM
Thanks everyone! You eyes rock! <3

Valkyrie Cain
22nd May 2011, 7:58 PM
Welcome to the forums! ^_^
If you ever want to battle,trade or chat I'm your man! =)

Aliotha
23rd May 2011, 10:25 PM
Thanks fizzay! ^^

Silverwindstudios
23rd May 2011, 11:50 PM
Welcome to the Site! :D ^^ If you want a DW pal, I'm always open!~ ^_^
(In fact, I'm looking for some DW pals right now...) xD

Skevengal
24th May 2011, 12:05 AM
Du hello, welcome to the forums, have a great stay here, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, it's better to ask and be called a newb jokingly then make a mistake and either be infracted by mods or annoyed by Trolls. so yea...lol

Aliotha
24th May 2011, 12:38 AM
Haha, ok Skevengal! X3

Thanks everyone! <3

Chris
24th May 2011, 12:43 AM
Welcome to the fo--

Wait a minute. A new user with an organized signature that follows the rules? Why can't we have more users like that?

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the stay.

Aliotha
24th May 2011, 1:01 AM
Awwwwww thanks Chris! <3 I try. ^^'

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
24th May 2011, 1:04 AM
Heya Aliotha well if you need anything at all like some pokemon or items, or even someone to talk to you can ALWAYS come to me!!!! ;)
Welcome to serebii!!!!! Woo-hoo!!! xD

Aliotha
24th May 2011, 1:11 AM
Yayyyyy! Whoooo! XD

Hahahaha, you guys are great. Funny users, fabulous forums <3 This is definitely my kind of site. ^^