PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

PharTed
23rd May 2011, 3:33 AM
Hi! New here and just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I've been a poke fan since the begging with Red/Blue. I like to collect and battle but recently I've been interested in competitive play and breeding. I'm here to learn the ropes and hopefully make some friends. Also hoping to find people to add to my friend roster for trades/battling. Also I need dream pals, please help! I'll add my friend code to my sig soon as I'm not really prepared for anything I listed above quite yet.

I've got White (as well as HG and Pearl although these don't get much play time currently) and am exploring the post Elite Four world. Hopefully I'll be ready for some friendly battles and trades once I get my party worked out and such.

Also, as stated above, I'm looking to get into the competitive aspects of pokemon. This will take some time for me as EVs and all that jazz is very new to me. Be gentle;)

Thanks for reading,

Ted

Sapphire Kirby
23rd May 2011, 4:08 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums. As a new member, please be sure to read and follow the rules. If you have any questions then you can PM a mod for help. I hope have a fun time on the Serebii.net forums. Good luck learning competitive battling!

Maya Fey
23rd May 2011, 2:23 PM
welcome to the forum

MegaMew2
23rd May 2011, 3:02 PM
Hey there! Welcome tonthe forums!
Enjoy your stay and good luck with your battling!

Darato
23rd May 2011, 9:52 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.