PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

xZHakeemZx
24th May 2011, 7:25 AM
Hi im new to the forum and just wanted to ask 1 question. When you ev train and you have in mind how many ev points you want to give to a pokem e.g
i want my gengar to get 4hp/252 SAtk/252Spd that will be an increse of 1/63/63 . What do i base this increase of stats to, how will i know when i've reached the 252 ev's ?

Donovansrb10
26th May 2011, 2:58 AM
Well, pokčmon have specific EV values when you battle them, and you want your Gengar to have 4hp/252 Sp Atk/252 Speed. So, if you don't have pokčrus on it, didn't give it stat boosters, didn't give it a power item, and never battled with it before, then you would have to battle 252 litwick at that tower near route 7, 126 basculin, surfing on route 3, and 2 palpitoad/stunfisk.

On how to keep up with how many you battled, I just use PP. For example, Your KO rate for each pokčmon is 100% because no move contains a certain resistance and there at 100% accuracy.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

pkmnfn
26th May 2011, 3:35 AM
or you could keep track of a piece of paper... good idea, because if you heal anytime in that process, you lose your count...

Donovansrb10
26th May 2011, 3:55 AM
I tried that, but it got boring. I make sure not to heal my pokčmon, although it did happen once...

mycooly
28th May 2011, 2:20 AM
Hey :) are you new and need help?:) Join the Miror B. Mania today!:) We can help with whatever you need help with :)