PDA

View Full Version : An EXTREMELY old member has emerged!

RocketsMeowth
25th May 2011, 6:49 AM
A Wild RocketMeowth has emerged! She is at level 21 years old and has the nature of distructive evil! Bad spelling sometimes (rarely but it happens) befalls her and even worse humor follows! Her attacks are:

- Artistry - physical - 100 acc / 90 power / 20pp / 20% chance of leaving opponent in awe
- Fanfiction - special - 100 acc / --- / 20pp / makes user feel good about herself cause she's writing, boots special att. up by 2
- Spazz Out - physical - 100 acc / 120 power / 10pp / user goes into a spazzy fit, always hits, 50% chance of confusing the user
- Collection - special - 100 acc / --- / 20pp / user shows off her DVD collection of cartoons from the 60's through early 2000's, raises special defense

She evolves at NEVER and is a cat type Pokemon. Her ideal mates are Meowth and Pikachu. She is taken though so don't try anything. ;D

Pokedex: RocketMeowth like to be very social and communicate through art and story. They often like to plot in the shadows on their next assault to the world.

Location: PE2K (extremely common), PC (slightly rare, but the population is increasing so she's becoming common), Deviantart (extremely common), YouTube (extremely common), Bulbagarden (very rare there), ClickCritters (normal), Serebii (rare but becoming uncommon... hopefully the population will grow)

She is 100% female. There are no male RocketMeowth in the world. If you find a male, obviously you used a gameshark and her gender decided it was opposite day for the rest of eternity.

Ability: Joy and Anger: When in the face of dilema or random moments, RocektMeowth will lighten the mood or deepen the mood through random comments or deep posts.

Classification: Dark cat of possible goodness (try figuring that one out)

Weak To: Fighting types
Strong To: Whatever she freaking wants to be strong to.

Note: RocketMeowth tend to be shy at first. It takes a little bit for her to get out in the open and make herself apart of the community. Help is sometimes required, as are friendships. RocektMeowth are also prone to vanishing from loneliness or low self esteem. Once again, friendship is a common asset to a RocketMeowth population staying common.

Side Note: Every other site I am indeed RocketMeowth. I've had that name since 04'. I was also an old member here but my account was deleted. Someone else has that name here so I had to add an S in order to join (I can't stand using a different username). If you want proof, I will link it. Also, you can ask the member Neo Pikachu. He knows me from PE2K and is one of my dearest friends (we've known each other for 5 years, so you can trust what he says about me xD).

=^^= Nya

Avenger Angel
25th May 2011, 6:52 AM
HEY HEY HEY! Awesome to see ya, RM!

Great introductory post by the way. It takes a lot of epicness to come up with something like that.

Darato
25th May 2011, 6:52 AM
XD

Best welcome thread ever.

Welcome to sppf.

If you need any help or want a friend, free to ask me.

L.F.D.

RocketsMeowth
25th May 2011, 7:01 AM
*huggles Neo*

Thank you!!! It's so good to have a friend here I know so incredibly well. And speaking of which, a new possible friend already?! 8D

YOU SO FREAKING ROCK!!

=^^= Nya

Adeku
25th May 2011, 7:06 AM
Welcome back to the forum, RM! I don't know you since I joined 4 years after you originally did. Lol.

RocketsMeowth
25th May 2011, 7:11 AM
Welcome back to the forum, RM! I don't know you since I joined 4 years after you originally did. Lol.

lol, make that 3 years. I originally join here in 05' just a little after I joined PE2K. My 04' year was spent at an old website called MewsHangout. It sadly died.

Thank you though for the welcome back!

=^^= Nya

cannibaleyes
25th May 2011, 8:22 AM
I'd have to agree with the people who said this is the best welcome thread ever. =D

Haha, I feel ya, as I have the same username nearly everywhere, too. Been rockin' it for around a decade or so. That being said, you saying that you're EXTREMELY old makes me feel even older. ...Unless you were referring to how long ago you joined Serebii, in which case you have me beat. XD

And OMG< you're a girl!11 Yay, we need more gurlz here. LOL! =P

*cough* Anyway... Welcome back! ^__^;

Enpeithree
25th May 2011, 9:24 AM
Agreed, best welcome back post I have ever seen! xD Welcome back to Serebii! Hope you find yourself at home here once again!

RocketsMeowth
25th May 2011, 7:59 PM
8D Daaaaw thanks guys! I'm happy that this welcome topic has gone over so well.

=^^= Nya

Skull-Kid
25th May 2011, 8:04 PM
This is the best welcome thread I've ever seen.

We are very welcome to have you at SPPF. I hope all of your posts/threads are this good. Please feel free to PM/VM me of you have any questions.

Have fun!

pokemon player
25th May 2011, 8:09 PM
Welcome back and amazing introductory post!
I'm quite a n00b compared to you but welcome back anyway! :)

TheEpicGoomba
25th May 2011, 8:15 PM
Awsome introductory post. Welcome back to the forum and how lon did it take you to write that?

RocketsMeowth
26th May 2011, 2:38 PM
Awsome introductory post. Welcome back to the forum and how lon did it take you to write that?

I've used it more than once so for here, it was a simple copy paste from an older thread with a few minor adjustments. But when I first wrote it, I'd estimate about fifteen minutes?

=^^= Nya

Flamle
26th May 2011, 4:05 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'm new as well, so perhaps we can learn the rules together.

Sizerdrix
26th May 2011, 4:19 PM
Wow, yeah, that was highly amusing opening post.

Welcome, although I guess it would be more appropriate to say "welcome back".

:)

azuraoutkast
26th May 2011, 4:26 PM
Oh my goodness, it's an RM! ^^

I'm Kayden from PE2K, by the way. Welcome back to SPPF! That was indeed one of the best, as well as amusing, introductory posts ever.

ashhleeyy
26th May 2011, 5:24 PM
butbutbut... i'm 21, so does that make me extremely old too? D:
*brb, buying wrinkle cream*

welcome!

RocketsMeowth
26th May 2011, 9:12 PM
Oh my goodness, it's an RM! ^^

I'm Kayden from PE2K, by the way. Welcome back to SPPF! That was indeed one of the best, as well as amusing, introductory posts ever.

OMG NO FREAKING WAY! KAYDEN!? 8DDDDDDD

@Flamie: I've been a member here before and at many a forum other than this. I've already got a very firm grasp on the rules. Thank you though for the offer. :D

@ashhleeyy: YOU ARE OLDER THAN THE DAYS OF AVALON WHEN KING TANGERINE HAILED THE QUEEN SEAFERRY ONTO THE DOCKS TO DELIVER THE EGGS OF DALONA! (I don't know. xDD)

8D Yay I love getting welcome posts! Hopefully my stay lasts this time around.

=^^= Nya

Azran Flame
26th May 2011, 10:08 PM
Epic intro! You dint see these very often, do you?

7 tyranitars
26th May 2011, 10:30 PM
best introduction post I have seen, welcome :)

Extreme Floatzel
26th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Legendary opening post!

RocketsMeowth
27th May 2011, 5:41 AM
Haha, thank you everyone! I'm shocked at how well liked my introductory post is. People at others sites have also said pretty much the same things, but I didn't think that so many would enjoy it.

CREATIVITY I HAS IT! WOOT! *throws hands into the air*

I'm also so thankful for all the welcomes. 8D I feel so happy with them all!!

=^^= Nya

D. Scott
27th May 2011, 2:17 PM
...B-but, I'm just four years younger than you. Does that mean I'm almost old? D:

Very creative introductory post. I like creativity, being an artist myself- a weaver of epic tales in the fan fiction section. =D Fun to see another artistic type.

Welcome to Serebii Forums! I hope you have a fun time, and that the Darumaka hiding beneath the posts don't come out and smother you to death with their (apparently nice; srs, read White Pokedex entry) feces!

Mister_SGG
27th May 2011, 2:24 PM
Welcome to SPPf...

I just don't want to sound to happy & excited, but I don't mean to sound depressed, either...

Zhanton
27th May 2011, 2:27 PM
...B-but, I'm just four years younger than you. Does that mean I'm almost old? D:

By 'extremely old', RocketsMeowth meant that she was an old member here, as in was a member here many many many many years ago :P

Anyways, welcome back, RocketsMeowth. Immagonnaguess that the forums look a lot different than they used to? Hopefully there are still people here that you remember/that remember you :] I loved your introduction post, and if by 'Artistry' you mean that you can use Photoshop, the people over at Digital Media would love to hear from you :]

Enjoy your time here and welcome back.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th May 2011, 3:18 PM
Hello and welcome. Don't be fooled by my name, it's joke.

11DBHK
27th May 2011, 4:38 PM
by far the funniest and most creative op post i've ever seen,
just awesome

SmartD
27th May 2011, 7:42 PM
Hello there. You got a nice and creative opening post there. Hope you have fun in the forums.

halloweenghost
27th May 2011, 9:16 PM
There are some older then yourself here,... like me I'm 31, there is somone in their 40's here as well. :)

aggiegwyn
27th May 2011, 9:32 PM
Welcome! I don't know you...but, this is the best welcome thread I have seen in a while...

So...enjoy the forums!

RocketsMeowth
28th May 2011, 9:08 AM
There are some older then yourself here,... like me I'm 31, there is somone in their 40's here as well. :)

Yes but I was referring to my time of joining. I was here back in 05' like you but was unable to keep activity for a number of reasons.

8D Lol, Pokemon IS dumb! Have you not seen their horrible designs?! *trolltrolltroll*

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

=^^= Nya

Resident evil
28th May 2011, 6:40 PM
What a creative first post.

Anyway, welcome back to SPPf.

-Resident evil ;448;

kochoupink
28th May 2011, 7:24 PM
This is a cute intro thread. Kudos :)

DasBoot
28th May 2011, 7:34 PM
We need more people like this. Welcome!

Psycho Cut
28th May 2011, 8:11 PM
AH! What a great opening post! Psycho Cut fainted!

RocketsMeowth
30th May 2011, 10:19 PM
AH! What a great opening post! Psycho Cut fainted!

Oh no don't faint!! *revives*

=^^= Nya

Darkfire98989
31st May 2011, 3:33 PM
hiya and welcome to serebiiforums, hope you enjoy being a member,and if you need help with anything, or want a friend, or just want to randomly chat or whatever ask me, id be happy to help :) and if you ever want to join a clan, try the link in my sig below! anyway good luck and i hope you enjoy your time as a member!

Armando Payne
31st May 2011, 4:20 PM
So, are you extremely old, or have you returned to the town which you once called home, to bring joy back to this decadent place? I'm confuzzled. Anyways, I can sense that you're gonna be great here, due to your enlightening and incredibly innovative opening post. So kudos, and a female, it's always good to have a new old face around these parts.

Bhatman
31st May 2011, 4:28 PM
Hey there RM! :D Awesome first post there, gave me a few chuckles! :D

Welcome(back? xDDD) Hope you stay here longer than before!

Validus
31st May 2011, 4:39 PM
This was by far the lamest intro i've ever seen. no creativity and the gramatical errors are... oh wait Thats mine!

lol Welcome back, I haven't had the chance to get to know you yet but i like you already. Would a hug be too forward? Ah What the hell come here *hug*

~Nidoking~
31st May 2011, 4:47 PM
Welcome back! Hope you enjoy being back here!

-Sam

RocketsMeowth
1st June 2011, 4:09 AM
This was by far the lamest intro i've ever seen. no creativity and the gramatical errors are... oh wait Thats mine!

lol Welcome back, I haven't had the chance to get to know you yet but i like you already. Would a hug be too forward? Ah What the hell come here *hug*

;u; Hug?! I'D LOVE ONE GOD DAMMIT!!! *hugs*

And lol @Armando Payne. I'm old as in I've been here before. I was a member way back in 05' but left as I've explained multiple times.

And lol, it seems my into post seems to be my most active topic. WAY TO GO ME!!!

=^^= Nya

Skydra
1st June 2011, 5:09 AM
Hi there. Welcome and see you around.

You should have done something like ~RocketMeowth~, to keep the name but alter it so you can use it.

RocketsMeowth
1st June 2011, 5:53 AM
Hi there. Welcome and see you around.

You should have done something like ~RocketMeowth~, to keep the name but alter it so you can use it.

lol, very true. However I am very picky with usernames and I tend to not like including numbers or symbols in it other than the letters.

=^^= Nya