PDA

View Full Version : hello ^.^

digit198801
26th May 2011, 11:10 AM
hello everyone,
My name is Emma, and I am 23 years old.
I have been playing Pokemon since I was 10 years old and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

I always tell people that I'll most likely be arguing with my grandkids about how todays Pokemon were so much better then whatever they have in the future,lol.

Hope to get to know you all, and oooh Pokemon smilies! ;133;

aurokeith
26th May 2011, 11:16 AM
It's cool. I'm 21 and I don't plan on stopping either. Haha. Welcome to the forums. :D

Zhanton
27th May 2011, 12:58 PM
Hi Emma, welcome to SPPf! Hahaha, I'm sure the Pokemon we have now will be better than whatever our grandkids will have :]

If you need any help with anything at all, don't hesitate to shoot me a VM (http://serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=120746). Hope you enjoy your time at Serebiiforums!

Blazivoir
27th May 2011, 7:20 PM
Greetings Emma, you never can be "too" old to enjoy pokemon, hope one day I can whip my grandkids butts at whatever pokemon generation will be out then to show them who is the top dog :)

mycooly
28th May 2011, 1:08 AM
Hey :) are you new and need help? Join the Miror B. Mania today! We can help with whatever you need help with :)

Darato
30th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Darkfire98989
31st May 2011, 3:29 PM
welcome to serebiiforums, hope you enjoy being a member, if you need help with anything, or want a friend, or just want to randomly chat or whatever ask me, id be happy to and if you ever want to join a clan, try the link in my sig below! anyway good luck and i hope you enjoy your time as a member!