PDA

View Full Version : Noob here and hello:)

aiderino
28th May 2011, 8:17 PM
Hi
Noob to this forum and i want to use it for trading when i progress more. im new to the modern pokemon games with the last one i played was on the original black and white gameboy and played red prob about 12 years ago. I am confused with the game region of pokemon. I have platinum as i want the original 151 pokemon which i belive is 1-151 in the national dex. Would all be obtainable between heart gold and platinum? and also can platinum trade with the new white and black games. i get mixed messages online. hopefully someone here can help. i just want to re-live the memories of having a bulbasaur and caterpie.

cheers
Ade

taylorgang
28th May 2011, 8:21 PM
I know that you can trade with platinum or any other DS Game to Black/White, but you cannot send in pokemon from Black/White since it has new Pokemon.

aiderino
28th May 2011, 8:24 PM
Hi. cheers for that, thats sort of what i read and also the same sort of ruling with transferring from leaf green to later versions. which makes sense. Just wasnt sure if any special requirements to trade between heart gold and platinum like items or gym badges or even locations or if its just go to the wi fi centre and trading.

mycooly
28th May 2011, 8:25 PM
Hello :) need help? well come join the Miror B Mania today! "we will help with even the most ridiculous request" join today! :)

Darato
30th May 2011, 10:39 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Darkfire98989
31st May 2011, 3:22 PM
welcome to serebiiforums, hope you enjoy being a member, if you need help with anything, or want a friend, or just want to randomly chat or whatever ask me, id be happy to :) and if you ever want to join a clan, try the link in my sig below!