PDA

View Full Version : Ready to Smuggle the Moose?

MooseSmuggler
28th May 2011, 8:20 PM
Hey y'all, I'm new here. I've lurked around here for some time, and decided to join up. I don't have reliable Wi-Fi, so unfortunately I won't be battling or trading. I do want to contribute, though, and I wouldn't mind getting help with set-ups for the Battle Subway, Stadium 2 (<3 second gen), Colosseum (and third gen), etc. etc.

At any rate, it's good to finally be an actual member here. If y'all want to know anything about me, feel free to ask.

BarkingRat
29th May 2011, 11:41 AM
Do you have a wireless router?

MooseSmuggler
29th May 2011, 7:04 PM
Do you have a wireless router?

Yep. 3G...I live in a rural part of my state, so 4-5G hasn't been made available yet. I can connect to the internet just fine, and use the GTS, but when I try to make a connection directly to another system, it fails. It's really only my Nintendo systems, actually. Still, I've given up the idea of trying to play online with anyone. Perhaps I could get talked into it *shrugs*

Hejiru
29th May 2011, 7:54 PM
So you're the one who's been smuggling those moose (mooses? meese?) into the States!

Darato
30th May 2011, 10:42 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Darkfire98989
31st May 2011, 3:19 PM
welcome to serebiiforums, hope you enjoy being a member, if you need help with anything, or want a friend, or just want to randomly chat or whatever ask me, id be happy to :)