PDA

View Full Version : hello poke trainers

AnimeFinder
30th May 2011, 2:52 AM
hello my dear poke trainers o/ im a totally new and lost member in this huge forum. maybe this is the biggest one that im in. and as you all can see, im a grass type fan. i love pokemon. i dont care if im 24y old or something like this. i play pokemon since the red, blue and green versions and i remember to wait monthes to have the yellow one =( and than i bought the gba a litle while after i was addicted ( i also remember the missigno tip to have x99 itens XD ) btw, im totaly enjoying the pokemons that im playing. Mistery dungeons versions blue and darkness, Platinum, Heartgold and pokemon white, i will post into my sig my fc on all if ya wanna play with me. as i said. im new here and i didnt get yet the nature/type and the correct moveset to the pokemon. so i will slowly asking about it. its a huge pleasure to be a member on this fantastic website that helped me a lot of times. and if ya guys needs me for something, im here.

ps: my favorite pokemon is leafeon =D ( jolly forever )

darkrai's_shadow
30th May 2011, 5:39 AM
Well, welcome! If you need help, just ask! I can help you in any way if I am on, which I am a lot, so you always have someone to ask for advice

AnimeFinder
30th May 2011, 6:41 AM
sure, thank you. i will see what i can think to ask.

darkrai's_shadow
30th May 2011, 5:34 PM
alrighty

10c

rykerr1
30th May 2011, 5:37 PM
Welcome =) If you want to trade or chat, feel free to PM/VM me!

BTW, I have a shiny Leafeon. I'm willing to trade it ;) If you have anything interesting feel free to PM me about it.

Asterveil
30th May 2011, 5:41 PM
Welcome! :) There's a few trolls about this wondrous forums, but beware and all will be well. If you need any help I'm here! (I'm also kind of new, but I'll help you w/easy questions. C: ).

manaphy72
30th May 2011, 5:44 PM
yes if you need help just ask. i am smart but if i cant answer your question i wam sorry.

AnimeFinder
30th May 2011, 7:42 PM
Welcome =) If you want to trade or chat, feel free to PM/VM me!

BTW, I have a shiny Leafeon. I'm willing to trade it ;) If you have anything interesting feel free to PM me about it.

mmmmmmm maybe a dw ninetailes XD shiny leafeon i already have. 93 chains on poke radar on my platinum version. im now doing the MM with my Lucario and Empoleon. do you have the dream world Sceptile? .-. im looking for it so badly =(

Darato
30th May 2011, 10:44 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Darkfire98989
31st May 2011, 3:16 PM
welcome to serebiiforums, hope you enjoy being a member, if you need help with anything, or want a friend, or just want to randomly chat or whatever ask me, id be happy to :)