PDA

View Full Version : New here!

Dandanni
2nd June 2011, 1:34 AM
Hey everyone~! Please to be making your acquaintances! I am Dan... or Danni... whichever you guys prefer. My very first post here, so I wanted to say hi and I hope to get along well with everyone!

A little bit about me: I'm learning to be a writer. Not very good yet, but willing to keep learning and improving! As such, I love reading, writing, and roleplaying best! After that, video games.

Pokemon has been a huge favorite of mine since the first generations, and I'd like to think I've done a good job keeping up (Prolly not as impressive as some others here, I'm willing to bet). Need to get my hands on black and white... oh so badly... why must I be broke?!?!

Anyway, hoping to have lots of fun here and not step on anyone's toes! Wish me luck!

mycooly
2nd June 2011, 2:59 AM
hello :) welcome to serebii :) if you have any questions ill be glad to help :)

rykerr1
2nd June 2011, 3:42 AM
I'm sure you will have fun here =) If you want to chat/trade or ask a question, feel free to VM/PM me!

Cassiopeia
2nd June 2011, 3:46 AM
Hello, and welcome to Serebii :)

Fissurous
2nd June 2011, 3:56 AM
Welcome to SPPf! :D If you have any questions or anything, don't be afraid to drop me a PM or something~

Darato
2nd June 2011, 6:40 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

Also if you want to be a writer, try the fan fiction section out to help get some ideas and such.

L.F.D.

Dandanni
2nd June 2011, 3:11 PM
Wow, warm welcome! ^^ Thank you guys so much! I'll be sure to take advantage of any help I may need!

And thank you Darato for your suggestion on the fanfic section! I'll be honest, I didn't notice it while I was exploring the forums, and I was pretty sure I was thorough!