PDA

View Full Version : Hi

General Nonsense
3rd June 2011, 1:57 AM
Hi, I'm new here. This is actually the first online community I've ever been on and I don't really know what to do.

rykerr1
3rd June 2011, 1:59 AM
Just post in any of the threads that interest you and you'll get acquainted quickly =) It's pretty easy to navigate once you figure out the layout of the site.

If you want to trade or ask questions about anything, feel free to PM/VM me.

SunFusion Solar
3rd June 2011, 2:27 AM
welcome to our forum. u can post your information about anime.. hope u enjoy staying here. :)

General Nonsense
3rd June 2011, 2:31 AM
Thanks guys! How do I put an image into my sig?

rykerr1
3rd June 2011, 2:32 AM
If you have the image saved on your computer, upload it on a site such as Photobucket or *******. Then copy the code that has [IMG] in it. Then go to your User CP, go to edit signature, and paste it in =)

Silverwindstudios
3rd June 2011, 2:33 AM
If you want to join a fun clan, PM me~ :D And welcome to serebii!~

General Nonsense
3rd June 2011, 2:42 AM
If you have the image saved on your computer, upload it on a site such as Photobucket or *******. Then copy the code that has [IMG] in it. Then go to your User CP, go to edit signature, and paste it in =)

I found the picture I want to use, but it's too big. (I feel like a noob at using computers...sigh)

rykerr1
3rd June 2011, 2:43 AM
Then you have to resize it. If you have photoshop or GIMP it's pretty easy to do.

General Nonsense
3rd June 2011, 3:09 AM
Then you have to resize it. If you have photoshop or GIMP it's pretty easy to do.

What about MS Paint?

tearfish
3rd June 2011, 7:21 AM
You can use MS Paint but GIMP/Photoshop will undoubtedly provide better results than Paint. There are a lot of good tutorials on how to use on youtube them if you actually do end up using it.

also welcome

rykerr1
3rd June 2011, 11:56 AM
What about MS Paint?

I don't know how to do it on paint. GIMP is free though so if you google it and go to their website you could download it, then find a tutorial on youtube like tearfish said.

Darato
3rd June 2011, 9:23 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.