PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Trainer14
3rd June 2011, 10:13 PM
Er...hello I'm new and I been a watcher of this site for a long time now since its very useful with how I should raise and which pokemon can evolve with which condition.

Donovansrb10
3rd June 2011, 10:21 PM
Welcome to Serebii! =D

Trainer14
3rd June 2011, 10:23 PM
thanks...um what's a friend code? I haven't been able to trade using the Wifi, but I do need some help.

Darato
3rd June 2011, 10:29 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

Am Freind Code is what you use to trade. You can find it on your pal pad.

L.F.D.

Trainer14
3rd June 2011, 10:38 PM
Pal Pad? I'm so sorry, I like pokemon alot but there are things I still don't know. But I'm searching for a shiny sneasel or Weavile, I probably should put this in the trade forum, but I don't have many good pokemon but I do have some level one eevees that I don't need since I did the five egg trick to get a female one

Darato
3rd June 2011, 11:49 PM
First of all you need to make sure that the person you are trading with his using a game from the same gen as you.

D/B/Plt/HG/SS can all trade just fine together, but B/W can only trade with each other.

Second you need to make sure the security on your Wi-Fi if you have it isn’t set to high if it’s a locked one.

In order to start you need to go to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings on the main screen of the game.

Go to the lower level in the Pokemon Center and talk with the lady in the middle. Once you get the Pal Pad from her take a look at your code. That’s what you share with others in order to trade. They put yours in, and their code into yours. The name you use doesn’t need to be the one they are using in their game.

L.F.D.

Trainer14
4th June 2011, 12:06 AM
Than that means I can't put my Eevee on my Black game.

I got the pad but I have to log in the WFC, I don't know how too though