PDA

View Full Version : Watch out! It's one of them "newbies"!

Garchomp Addict
4th June 2011, 2:33 AM
Look! A newbie! They are most commonly found in chats spamming a flaming, so it's mildly odd for one to appear on a Pokemon Forum and following the rules! And look... it had a Garchomp t-shirt! *Gasp* It looks to be about 15-ish, and it seems pretty wimpy. But- looks are deceiving, we should be careful. Come, we'll walk around and greet it. Look: it's speaking!

Uhm... hi. I'm Garchomp Addict. I've been lurking Serebii since '05, I think. I finally decided to join the Forum and become part of a community. Well... that's a lie. I wouldn't have joined unless my real life friend had recommended this site to me. I believe he told me his username on here is SGG, don't know if you've seen him around before. We've been friends since we were really young, and we both love Pokemon. I really like Garchomp in particular. I hope I'll fit in good here.

Darato
4th June 2011, 2:45 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

crystalzapdos
4th June 2011, 2:51 AM
Welcome. And yes, SGG is an active member around here, I saw him/her earlier.

EDIT:His profile---->http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=198222

McNugget
4th June 2011, 3:37 AM
Oh i've seen SGG :P still very active.
Oh and WELCOME! Looking for a friend who's good looking and cool??
Well that's not me but I'm still up for any friend invites you dish out!

GuardChomp
4th June 2011, 3:57 AM
Whoa. How do you have the patience to lurk THAT long? I lurked lik a month. Anyway, welcome to the community!

PokemonTrainerKaden
4th June 2011, 5:54 AM
Iv also been lurking since about 05,06 and joined the forum last year. Welcome to Serebii.