PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Newbie Alert

Tiisko
4th June 2011, 1:51 PM
Hi, I'm quite new here and to be honest, I've got a question.

Is there any cloners out there?

I'm trying to clone my shinies/lvl.100s and legends before trading and I'm looking for cloner services if it's possible to trade from White to Diamond and clone or what not.

Anyway now that my question is out I would like to introduce myself.

I'm Tiisko, I've been playing pokemon for a number of years.
Hours of Gameplay (rough guesstimate) : over 5000 hours

I've played every gen of pokemon and nearly owned all the games.
I've lost my first gen games, my second gen games don't allow me to save my game and reload it and lost most of my third gen games. Sold some of my 4th gen games. I do still own diamond but I'm unable to wifi because I have WPA and it isn't compatible. And I own Pokemon White and I'm thinking of buying Pokemon Black.

I live in the Uk and I class myself as a eevee/starter breeder. I've obtained all starters except for chikorita.

I do dabble in Pokemon RP but I might be a little rusty and probably too busy for it atm.

I'm thinking of challenging the Serebii League.

Well that sums me up.

Tiisko.

Garchomp Addict
4th June 2011, 1:59 PM
Welcome, I'm new too. I don't really know much about cloning, though, so I can't really answer your question.

Tiisko
4th June 2011, 2:01 PM
Hello Garchomp Addict x3

Ugh, thanks I'm trying to clone my shinies if it's possible but I just don't know where to advertise, if there is even a thread of board you can post on.

Littlemyuu
4th June 2011, 2:33 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum! if you need any help feel free to PM me,

about the cloning, i don't think its possible, im not into cloning so i really can't help you with that. sorry ( don't know if its possible to clone in D/P)

have fun here ^^

Darato
4th June 2011, 10:24 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.