PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Fox Mulder
9th June 2011, 7:53 PM
Hello Serebii, I'm Fox Mulder! Not that great at introductions, so I'll just state my general interests. As my user name suggests, I'm very much into the FOX television drama, The X-Files. It is my favorite show and that isn't going to change. EVER. I'm obviously a fan of Pokemon and my favorite is this lil guy:;253; :3

In the other aspects of gaming, I love Metroid, Ace Attorney, Resident Evil, and Metal Gear Solid, among many other things.

My favorite Pokemon game is Explorers of Sky, and IMO the Mystery Dungeon spin-off is in possession of a far greater story telling ability than the main games (however, Black and White came VERY close).

Like my user name sake, I'm rather into conspiracy theory and I'll leave it at that, because I'm sure you don't want me to get into detail. ;) I haven't yet gone through the rules yet, but I'm about to do so now. I'm also an artist, and here we are, my deviantART account! http://benjamin-matthews.deviantart.com/

I LOVE Role Play and admittably, is one of the biggest reasons I looked into joining, so you might see me around there soon.

Well, that's a general summery of me and I hope to become an active member here!

rykerr1
9th June 2011, 8:36 PM
Hey there =) If you want to trade or chat, or if you have questions, feel free to send me a PM/VM.

BTW, I am also a fan of ;253;, though I think ;254; is better =P

Battlestar
9th June 2011, 8:38 PM
Hey well welcome enjoy your stay. BTW i love X-Files to!

Fox Mulder
9th June 2011, 8:48 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Meowth City
9th June 2011, 9:51 PM
Welcome to Serebii.

Great to see another Ace Attorney fan here!

Kutie Pie
9th June 2011, 11:13 PM
Welcome to Serebii, Agent Mulder, hope you enjoy your stay! We need some good folks around here.

Now, about the X-Files department...

Lol, I love The X-Files as well, was possibly my first TV show I've ever watched on prime time. (I was four, believe it or not.) Still love it to this day. Nice to see more fans around here.

Fox Mulder
9th June 2011, 11:18 PM
Hahaha! Man, I think I'll be able to stay active here easily. :)

Darato
11th June 2011, 6:50 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.