PDA

View Full Version : The Blazing Phoenix Trading Plaza

beshort123
10th June 2011, 1:53 AM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff304/streetsister/Art%20shop%20shit/fire.png

Credit to Draya for this great banner.

Hi welcome to my trading plaza, I look forward to working with everyone. This is my first trade shop, and it was started because I have some good stuff in my game and I wanted to give to everyone.

Right now I am doing an special offer, if you put an offer on more than two pokemon AT ONCE, you will get one free EV trained pokemon of your choice. Keep in mind this may not last for long, so make your offers quickly.

First off the unavoidable rules.
1. All forum rules apply.
2. Please don't make unreasonable offers. As much as I like them, I don't want to trade my event for your magikarp.
3.Don't repeatedly post on the thread, if I like your offer I will PM you about details, if not than I will just say so on the thread.
4.Be kind, if I don't like your offer don't get upset, it's just a game people.
5. This is the form you must use when making an offer
What you want:
What you are offering:
FC:

This isn't a rule, but I just wanted to make this clear, I don't have a strike system or a blacklist for now. But if I have people repeatedly breaking the rules, then I will start a blacklist.

My cloners are
Jirachi User
Un0va
Now for what I have to offer, if you want any other details feel free to PM me.

Infernape EV'd in attack and speed, with thunder punch egg move.

Weavile EV'd in attack and speed, with ice punch egg move.

Cloyster EV'd in defense and speed.

Absol Ev'd in attack.

Krookodile EV'd in speed and attack.
Terrakion Attack Speed
Shiny Haxorus Speed, Attack

Elekid w/ cross chop,/fire punch or fire and ice punch without cross chop
Chimchar w/ thunder punch or blaze kick
Bagon w/ dragon dance and dragon rush
Skarmory w/ stealth rock
Sneasle w/ ice punch
Timburr w/ mach punch and drain punch
Deiniw/ Dark Pulse

Pretty much anything that is available LEGALLY ( sorry to all Kaeldeo, Geonesect, and Maeloeta fans).

PKTP ELECTIVIRE
Gamestop Celebi Event
14 Movie Victini
Liberty Pass Victini

DW eevee
DW vulpix
DW gligar
DW surskit
DW ponyta Male
DW growlithe
DW magikarp
DW Torchic with Flawless IV's
DW Poliwag
DW Bulbasaur

Can get any breedable pokemon, so just ask

I can EV train for you if you want. Ask for more details on the service.
I can breed custom eggmoves.
I also spread pokerus just ask.(Please note some EV trained pokemon may have already had pokerus to speed up the EV process so it won't be able to catch it again.

Now for my wants:

Any DW pokes we don't have listed.(Will offer extra for a DW tauros)
Good eggmove pokes. (Preferably with male gender)
Good Iv's, Ev'd, and natured pokes.
Shinies would be nice. :)

Items
Focus Sash
Any Battle Subway items
Rare candies

1.Hoseisjose
2.cutie_pie98
3.Darkfire98989
4.craig87
5.KnyfeStab

Huspoel
Quagsuire King
KnyfeStab
Un0va
Easter Egg
Jordans77
tyty
DarumakkaImposter
Silver Garchomp
Pebblewing
D Dusk
Valth001

Now thank you for taking the time to look through my Trade Shop. Hope it helps you. And keep in mind I will update all lists daily. And if you have suggestions for anything that you would like to see in my shop feel free to PM me.

pokemonjeff
10th June 2011, 3:41 AM
Congratz on being approoved! I am unfortunetely not interested in anything, just wanted to congratulate you on your aprooval :p

Afwan
10th June 2011, 3:46 AM
What I want:

Absol Ev'd in speed.

What you are offering: check my tradeshop for waht u want
FC:5028 4842 0517

Jordans77
10th June 2011, 3:46 AM
i have a ferrothorn(flawless(0speed iv)) ev'd relaxed male(i think) w/ stealth rock, thunder wave, power whip and leech seed

what is the evs, ivs, and moveset of your shuckle?

i can also offer life orb and focus sash for your ev'd cloyster.

Easter Egg
10th June 2011, 3:53 AM
I am interested in your Krookodile EV'd in speed and attack. I don't have very many Pokemon, so I could trade you 2 or 3 Pokemon. I have 2 Petilils, I didn't do anything to them. One is Quiet and one is Lonely (I think). I also have a Relaxed Blitzle, and I used it for a while. I could also get these Pokemon for you: Pidove, Venipede, Sewaddle, and Tympole. Thank you, sorry if these aren't a fair trade, i've never traded before. My friend code is in my signature, and I can trade more than one Pokemon to you if 1 isn't fair (if that's possible).

Razor_Claw99
10th June 2011, 3:55 AM
I am looking for;

PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT

got either of these?

beshort123
10th June 2011, 12:56 PM
Congratz on being approoved! I am unfortunetely not interested in anything, just wanted to congratulate you on your aprooval :p

Thank You, also I didn't realise that this would open so fast.

What I want:

Absol Ev'd in speed.

What you are offering: check my tradeshop for waht u want
FC:5028 4842 0517
I will see what I want

i have a ferrothorn(flawless(0speed iv)) ev'd relaxed male(i think) w/ stealth rock, thunder wave, power whip and leech seed

what is the evs, ivs, and moveset of your shuckle?

i can also offer life orb and focus sash for your ev'd cloyster.
The EV's are 252 in both defenses, and my friend has the shuckle right now so I can't tell the moveset. But I like the offer.

I am interested in your Krookodile EV'd in speed and attack. I don't have very many Pokemon, so I could trade you 2 or 3 Pokemon. I have 2 Petilils, I didn't do anything to them. One is Quiet and one is Lonely (I think). I also have a Relaxed Blitzle, and I used it for a while. I could also get these Pokemon for you: Pidove, Venipede, Sewaddle, and Tympole. Thank you, sorry if these aren't a fair trade, i've never traded before. My friend code is in my signature, and I can trade more than one Pokemon to you if 1 isn't fair (if that's possible).
Don't worry about it that is perfectly fine, I will just take a tympole.

I am looking for;

got either of these?
I am very sorry to say, but I don't have those, because my other games were lost.

VS
10th June 2011, 1:03 PM
What you want: Cloyster EV'd in defense and speed
What you are offering: Rayquaza jap. LVL 100
FC:3739 9754 8624

beshort123
10th June 2011, 1:09 PM
What you want: Cloyster EV'd in defense and speed
What you are offering: Rayquaza jap. LVL 100
FC:3739 9754 8624

Sounds great.

Also to the first three people who posted offers, you guys get a pp-max along with whatever you want, just as a thank you gift.

Silver Garchomp
10th June 2011, 3:25 PM
i have dw hoppip female
dw nidoran female
dw event glaceon

and for egg move pokemon i have
outrage gible and hydropump piplup

i also have a shiny charizard(and other shinies+ some regualr legends)
i want dw poliwag and dw vulpix
also what are your details on ev training?

beshort123
10th June 2011, 3:34 PM
i have dw hoppip female
dw nidoran female
dw event glaceon

and for egg move pokemon i have
outrage gible and hydropump piplup

i also have a shiny charizard(and other shinies+ some regualr legends)
i want dw poliwag and dw vulpix
also what are your details on ev training?

I will accept the outrage gible and the DW event glaceon. And the EV training service, is I will take any pokemon of your choice and EV it in any way you want, because I have most power items and pokerus. The ones I am missing by the way are the HP and the SP. Defense ones.

Silver Garchomp
10th June 2011, 3:34 PM
I will accept the outrage gible and the DW event glaceon. And the EV training service, is I will take any pokemon of your choice and EV it in any way you want, because I have most power items and pokerus. The ones I am missing by the way are the HP and the SP. Defense ones.

how long does it usually take?

beshort123
10th June 2011, 3:39 PM
Well when I have one order to focus on maybe 1/2 to 1 hour. So if you were to give it to me now you would most likely have it back by 10:30. But I also have to focus on breeding the poliwag and the vulpix. So here is what I can do, I can either EV train that pokemon for you right now or I can breed you the vulpix and poliwag. Because in an hour I have to leave for a tennis tournament so I won't be able to conduct a trade. So take your pick on which one you want done first.

Silver Garchomp
10th June 2011, 3:41 PM
Lets do the ev training

beshort123
10th June 2011, 3:48 PM
What exactly do you want EV trained.

Silver Garchomp
10th June 2011, 3:52 PM
I would like my piplup to be ev trained in special attack with a split in evs between defense and speed if that i ok?

beshort123
10th June 2011, 3:55 PM
Yeah I can do that, enter the Paragon League FC okay. Also do you have a specific split among the EV's or what.

Silver Garchomp
10th June 2011, 3:57 PM
Ok and ummm not sure you can change the split between them just something that would benifit it

Silver Garchomp
10th June 2011, 3:59 PM
Can you hold on tk my piplup got rush to school u hold on to it then when we both can trade i will give you glaceon and gible deal pleaze say deal i have like 3min=(

beshort123
10th June 2011, 4:01 PM
Okay so just be in the wifi room I guess, and I think it would be better to split the EV's between it's defense and sp.defence, because Empoleon is already so slow and there are many choice scarfers out there.

Silver Garchomp
10th June 2011, 4:01 PM
ok kool im waiting=)

beshort123
10th June 2011, 4:03 PM
Just send over the piplup right now, I will take the others later.

Silver Garchomp
10th June 2011, 4:04 PM
Did u enter my fc in my sig

Silver Garchomp
10th June 2011, 4:05 PM
Aww might not show up =( umm is it ok if we do this later today around 6:30?

beshort123
10th June 2011, 4:07 PM
Ya that's fine with me.

Silver Garchomp
11th June 2011, 12:12 AM
well im on a bit early you wana trade now? also sent you a pm

Razor_Claw99
11th June 2011, 12:41 AM
I am looking for;

got either of these?

beshort123
11th June 2011, 12:50 AM
I am sorry if I didn't make myself clear earlier, but I don't have any of those events. Sorry for inconvinience. I will try to keep them in stock from now on.

beshort123
12th June 2011, 4:05 PM
Hi people right now I desperatley need a cloner, so if anybody could help me out that would be great.

Abstinence Pistols
12th June 2011, 4:38 PM
What you want: DW Female Eevee (no eggmove)
What you are offering: Hydro Pump Bagon, Dragon Dance+Ice Punch+Drain Punch Scraggy, Leech Seed+Spikes Ferroseed, Sucker Punch Pawniard.
FC: (Unfortunately, I don't have my DS with me right now. I'll tell you when I get it, which I can soon, but until then can you consider my offer?)
Please PM me asap, but I'll be back on in 20 minutes or so, so I will reply then. I really want this eevee. Thanks!

beshort123
12th June 2011, 4:45 PM
What you want: DW Female Eevee (no eggmove)
What you are offering: Hydro Pump Bagon, Dragon Dance+Ice Punch+Drain Punch Scraggy, Leech Seed+Spikes Ferroseed, Sucker Punch Pawniard.
FC: (Unfortunately, I don't have my DS with me right now. I'll tell you when I get it, which I can soon, but until then can you consider my offer?)
Please PM me asap, but I'll be back on in 20 minutes or so, so I will reply then. I really want this eevee. Thanks!

Sure I love the offer, also I will accept the scraggy, but please tell me if there is anything else you are interested in, because I want the ferroseed as well. Also do you happen to be able to clone?

Abstinence Pistols
12th June 2011, 5:06 PM
Hmm.. The elekid sounds good as well, I'll take that too. And yes, I can clone.

beshort123
12th June 2011, 5:08 PM
Okay, because I would really appreciate if you could help me out. You get to keep anything that I get cloned, and once a month you get anything from my trade shop.

Abstinence Pistols
12th June 2011, 5:15 PM
Great. However, I'm kind of busy today, so in the intrest of time could we do Scraggy for Eevee first and then Ferroseed for elekid later? My FC is 4985 5600 5101.

beshort123
12th June 2011, 5:18 PM
Sounds good, and whenever you are done with eevee just return him the next time we trade. And take a pick at whatever you want as a thank you for helping me out with cloning.

Quagsireking
12th June 2011, 8:59 PM
How many items for the dream world vulpix?

Abstinence Pistols
12th June 2011, 9:44 PM
Thanks! Great tradeshop everyone, he has a good selection, and fast response time. Thanks for the Eevee!

beshort123
12th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Thanks! Great tradeshop everyone, he has a good selection, and fast response time. Thanks for the Eevee!

Your welcome and thanks for the compliment! :)

Hoseisjose
13th June 2011, 1:13 AM
Want:DW female eevee, chimchar w/ blaze kick, eggmove elekid, ferroseed w/spikes, stealth rock.
Can offer: chikorita w/ leech seed & 31 hp ivs, phanphy w/ ice shard, ferroseed w/ leech seed, stealth rock & 31 hp ivs, golett w/ 31 att ivs( not sure bout this got from trade havent iv checked him yet) tirtouga w/ flail, shieldon w/ stealth rock, charmander w/ dragon dance, outrage, dragon pulse. DW carvanha, DW lapras, DW lickitung, DW kanghakhan. Im pretty sure i have others if these dont intrest you but i cant name them off the top of my head.
FC: in signature

beshort123
13th June 2011, 1:29 AM
OK I'll take the DW carvanha, DW lapras, Egg moved charmander, Egg moved ferroseed. I'll vm you when I'm done

tyty
13th June 2011, 2:20 AM
Hey, could I get a blaze kick/ thunder punch male chimchar?I can offer a modest piplup with ice beam and hydro pump, a scyther with technician, adamant, egg move vacuum wave, or maybe even a larvitar with egg moves stone edge and EQ

beshort123
13th June 2011, 2:25 AM
I'll take the scyther. I'll vm you when it's ready

Pebblewing
13th June 2011, 1:20 PM
Do you have a Reshiram, and if so, is it UT?

cuty_pie98
13th June 2011, 1:40 PM
I can offer DW Aerodactyl for your DW Growlithe?

beshort123
13th June 2011, 2:08 PM
Do you have a Reshiram, and if so, is it UT?

Yes I have a Reshiram, but it is BT. The reason is it was in the battle against N, and Gethsis. But I can get an UT one if you really want.

I can offer DW Aerodactyl for your DW Growlithe?

Sure I just have to breed it first.

Pebblewing
13th June 2011, 2:31 PM
I don't mind if it's BT, but I would prefer if you could get one that's UT.

I can give you any bred starter or a Zorua, and I can EV train any non-legendary available in White.

beshort123
13th June 2011, 2:39 PM
I would like a reuniclus EV'd in Sp. Attack, and HP.

Pebblewing
13th June 2011, 2:40 PM
As in 252 HP/252 Sp. Atk? (and what would the other four EV points be in?}

beshort123
13th June 2011, 2:45 PM
Yeah, 252 in HP and Attack, and 4 in SP. Defense.

Pebblewing
13th June 2011, 2:46 PM
Alright, can do. :)
Oh, do you care about the nature?

beshort123
13th June 2011, 2:48 PM
I would prefer a Helpful nature, but as long as it isn't Hurtful I will be okay with a neutral nature.

Pebblewing
13th June 2011, 2:51 PM
I'll get you either a Timid or Modest, then.

So...
A Reuniclus with 252 HP/252 Sp. Atk/4 Sp. Def, Modest or Timid.
It'll probably be ready by the end of the week, I'm in camp a lot.

beshort123
13th June 2011, 5:27 PM
Okay that's fine.

Darkfire98989
13th June 2011, 6:00 PM
What you want:Eggmoved:elekid and deino, and PKTP electevire
What you are offering:I have plenty of all the items on your list, and a couple of eggmoved pokemon too
FC:see sig, the eggmove pokes are in black, the items HG
Also if you trade with me, since I've offered on more than 2 pokes, can the free EV be Infernape? thnx in advance

Sycavar
13th June 2011, 6:57 PM
What you want: Male Turtwig with Stealth Rock
What you are offering: Adamant Oshawott with Night Slash and Taunt
FC: 1893 1391 1935

D.Dusk
14th June 2011, 10:48 AM
I'm interested in your Elekid W/ Ice Punch and Cross Chop (Adamant nature if possible). How many rare candies would you want for that trade?

beshort123
14th June 2011, 2:12 PM
I would take one, but I would prefer to trade it for something like an eject button, or something like that.

D.Dusk
14th June 2011, 2:21 PM
I would take one, but I would prefer to trade it for something like an eject button, or something like that.

Sorry but I don't have an eject button. ><

I'm currently free to trade, can we trade now?

beshort123
14th June 2011, 2:28 PM
I'll just vm you when I'm ready.

D.Dusk
14th June 2011, 2:29 PM
I'll just vm you when I'm ready.

Ok. I'll be checking my vm and pms then. :)

cuty_pie98
15th June 2011, 1:26 AM
Sure I just have to breed it first
Ok! I'll wait! Thanks!

beshort123
16th June 2011, 2:33 PM
I'll let you know when i can trade.

craig87
16th June 2011, 2:51 PM
hi i am interested in yous event celebi and electivire. Would you trade them for minchina arceus pklatam jirachi alamos darkrai or tru shaymin?

beshort123
16th June 2011, 5:08 PM
ok ya sure. i'll take the darkrai and arceus. i'll let you know when i'm ready

craig87
16th June 2011, 5:30 PM
ok thanks.

Jew Bagel
16th June 2011, 5:54 PM
Hey I would like a manaphy and a DW Jolteon from your shop, I can offer egg moved pokes, or legends. Just PM me when you get the chance.

beshort123
16th June 2011, 8:56 PM
I cant get you the DW jolteon but i can get the manaphy.

Jew Bagel
16th June 2011, 8:57 PM
How come???

beshort123
16th June 2011, 8:59 PM
it got traded away already and i forgot to take it off

Jew Bagel
17th June 2011, 2:00 PM
Can you give me a choice band and choice scarf.

Vandslaux
17th June 2011, 2:27 PM
Do you want a Jolly Female DW Taillow? For one of your events? I can infect it with pokerus.

Valth001
17th June 2011, 2:59 PM
I'll trade you a shiny EV trained Haxorus and a dream world Tauros with a life orb for the dream world Torchic and a Liberty Pass Victini.

beshort123
17th June 2011, 8:06 PM
Do you want a Jolly Female DW Taillow? For one of your events? I can infect it with pokerus.
I'll give you the celebi.

I'll trade you a shiny EV trained Haxorus and a dream world Tauros with a life orb for the dream world Torchic and a Liberty Pass Victini.

You have a deal

JinMo92
18th June 2011, 4:38 AM
do you have a timid Latios? I can offer a Adamant Electebuzz with the egg moves Ice Punch/Thunder Punch/Fire Punch that has 31 IVs in ATK and Spd.

beshort123
18th June 2011, 4:39 AM
i have a Modest Shiny Latios if you want. I dont have timid though. Sorry.

KnyfeStab
18th June 2011, 2:28 PM
I have a shiny Seviper. In return could you Ev train a pokemon for me?

beshort123
18th June 2011, 2:41 PM
ya sure what do you want ev'd?

D.Dusk
19th June 2011, 4:28 AM
Hi again, beshort123.

Do you have any UT Chinchou (Volt Absorb, Modest) and UT Croagunk (Dry Skin, Adamant/Jolly)? I'd gladly trade 2 Rare Candies for both of them. :)

beshort123
19th June 2011, 4:49 AM
I already got some rare candies

D.Dusk
19th June 2011, 4:56 AM
How about one Wide Lens and one DW Poliwag (I will have to breed this first)?

XLugiaReshX
19th June 2011, 5:21 AM
My Dw dratini for your Dw gligar?

Crackerjack
19th June 2011, 5:32 AM
i am interested in your movie 14 victini if it is ut i will trade a tru manaphy or a tru shamin

beshort123
19th June 2011, 5:44 PM
i am interested in your movie 14 victini if it is ut i will trade a tru manaphy or a tru shamin

it is UT and I'll take the tru shaymin

beshort123
19th June 2011, 5:45 PM
My Dw dratini for your Dw gligar?

i already have a DW dratini. Sorry. :(

beshort123
19th June 2011, 5:45 PM
How about one Wide Lens and one DW Poliwag (I will have to breed this first)?

I already have both also. Sorry. :(

XLugiaReshX
19th June 2011, 6:22 PM
i already have a DW dratini. Sorry. :(

aw thats too bad how bout dw bulbasaur?

beshort123
19th June 2011, 6:23 PM
actually yes. i just got it yesterday. sorry. do you have any shinies or other EV'd pokes i dont hav?

XLugiaReshX
19th June 2011, 6:28 PM
well i have a shiny timid latios and a shiny latias also have umbreon and lucario but i need em cloned

beshort123
19th June 2011, 6:30 PM
well i have a shiny timid latios and a shiny latias also have umbreon and lucario but i need em cloned

is the latias legit? if so then i'll take that.

XLugiaReshX
19th June 2011, 6:31 PM
yes latios is legit but i have to get it cloned but my cloner is on vacation

beshort123
19th June 2011, 7:02 PM
i can clone it and i was talkin about latias

XLugiaReshX
19th June 2011, 7:10 PM
Oh i have to check the nature first so give me a sec

beshort123
19th June 2011, 7:18 PM
ok that's cool

XLugiaReshX
19th June 2011, 7:25 PM
Its serious nature but i dont think 1 dw is fair for a shiny but thats just my op :/

beshort123
19th June 2011, 7:46 PM
Its serious nature but i dont think 1 dw is fair for a shiny but thats just my op :/

how about a shiny thunderus along with the gligar...

XLugiaReshX
19th June 2011, 8:03 PM
how about a shiny thunderus along with the gligar...

hm... if you have tornadus then sure its ok if you dont though
my fc is 1463 7483 9731

beshort123
19th June 2011, 8:14 PM
sorry i dont

XLugiaReshX
19th June 2011, 8:31 PM
sorry i dont

ok thats fine

beshort123
22nd June 2011, 1:19 PM
btw anyone who i'm planning a trade with sorry for the long wait for some of you, but i have a lot of stuff to do so please dont get irritated. and hosiejose i know you've been waiting for a long time and i'll try to get your pokes as soon as possible

cuty_pie98
22nd June 2011, 1:27 PM
Would you like your Manaphy back? And p.s. How do you clone pokemon?

beshort123
24th June 2011, 2:35 AM
you can keep the manaphy. and i use an AR. but here's the website you can use to clone. http://pokecheck.kraftpaper.org/?p=detail&uid=194176

*IZ*
10th July 2011, 9:54 AM
Hey shorty i didnt know you had a shop :o anywho i will give u a female DW carvanha AND a ferroseed with stealth rock and spikes. Both UT.

foreveralone
10th July 2011, 10:54 AM
im interested in your skarmory with stealth rock(Hope its a male of course). click the web link in my sig to see pokes i had for offered. PM with your chosen pokes...