PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Bridge

Pages : [1] 2 3

Battlestar
10th June 2011, 1:53 AM
So I'm the Unova region Which of the five bridges is you favorite? Why is it? Which is your least favorite?

Discuss

misterdarvus
10th June 2011, 3:31 AM
My favorite would be Village Bridge because the music.

My least favorite would be the northwest one (marvelous?) Because it so boring IMO.

Dave Himura
10th June 2011, 3:45 AM
The bridge with the nice music playing.....and also Charizard Bridge because it's the "Charizard" bridge

Grei
10th June 2011, 3:51 AM
The bridge with the nice music playing.....and also Charizard Bridge because it's the "Charizard" bridge

I think you need to be more descriptive with your first bridge.

And the second bridge is the Driftveil Bridge. Which looks nothing like Charizard.

My favorite is the Village Bridge. Skyarrow's pretty neat, too, and the Tubeline Bridge is pretty in the evening.

Excitable Boy
10th June 2011, 3:55 AM
Tubeline, if only because of that biker gang, the Black Magikarps.

Skydra
10th June 2011, 3:57 AM
Village Bridge because it has the most content and includes the awesome music. Marvelous Bridge has the ghost though, it's second.

azurimon
10th June 2011, 4:15 AM
Village Bridge, of course. Really pretty place. :>
Skyarrow would be my second because of all those neat perspective changes.

Grovyl
10th June 2011, 5:13 AM
Tubeline Bridge because it's fun trying to beat the subways underneath and it is fun talking to the gang members.

Professor Poke
10th June 2011, 5:14 AM
Village Bridge. The one to driftveil is the most boring.

General Nonsense
10th June 2011, 5:17 AM
Village bridge is definitely my favorite, it's its own little town. Too bad you can't fly there >_<

MetalFlygon08
10th June 2011, 5:19 AM
I think you need to be more descriptive with your first bridge.

And the second bridge is the Driftveil Bridge. Which looks nothing like Charizard.

My favorite is the Village Bridge. Skyarrow's pretty neat, too, and the Tubeline Bridge is pretty in the evening.

It's actually called the Charizard Bridge, the NPC lady on the DriftVeil side says so.

I like Tubeline and Skyarrow.

shouldn't there be a poll?

The Oncoming Storm
10th June 2011, 5:44 AM
I like tubline and the one with the ghost the best. The village bridge is cool too.

manaphy72
10th June 2011, 5:46 AM
my favorite is the marvelous bridge. so many feathers

Grei
10th June 2011, 6:42 AM
It's actually called the Charizard Bridge, the NPC lady on the DriftVeil side says so.

I realize that. It seemed like Dave Himura didn't know what the Bridge's real name is called, so I said it was Driftveil. Then I added on that it looks nothing like Charizard anyway.

Seriously, how is it "elegant like Charizard?" It's... red. And spiky. That's all I'm seeing.

Sircharles
10th June 2011, 7:00 AM
Zard bridge! It's way epic to ride on. It's like.... DUN.....DUN! I love it.

Grei
10th June 2011, 7:12 AM
My least favorite is Driftveil. It's SO BORING. And ugly, IMO. Though Marvelous Bridge isn't exactly riveting, either.

Lorde
10th June 2011, 7:17 AM
Skyarrow Bridge looks pretty, so it's my favorite. I like hatching eggs there, so I'm often seen wandering around on it. I also like Marvelous Bridge even though there isn't much to do there other than to collect Big Mushrooms from the Patrat mini-game. Village Bridge has soothing music, so it's also cool. I kind of dislike Driftveil Drawbridge because the music there is depressing.

BadWolf Churchill
10th June 2011, 11:14 AM
My Favourite is by far the village bridge, the instruments and singing are just amazing.
The skyarrow bridge is the best looking and perfect for breeding.
For some reason the music on the marvelous bridge reminds me of a level on the first Spyro game. :/

Atratus
10th June 2011, 1:55 PM
The village bridge. It is a good concept and it is an interesting place. It is a shame there isn't a gym there, or something.

My least favorite is the skyarrow bridge. It's just long and full of nothing but time consumption. They should have at least put interesting thing on it.

Cassiopeia
10th June 2011, 2:13 PM
Does N's Castle Bridge count? Otherwise, Village Bridge

Mister_SGG
10th June 2011, 2:17 PM
Skyarrow just for the view, and Village Bridge for everything else.

Someone in Driftveil City says the bridge is called Charizard Bridge due to it's "elegant form."

Geekachu
10th June 2011, 2:25 PM
Either Skyarrow or the Village. The Village Bridge is a nice calm area, whereas the Skyarrow Bridge is plain awesome, and I love being able to see the Castelia Skyline from it, one of the first areas in a Pokemon Game where you just feel immersed in the region

mAdkip
10th June 2011, 2:55 PM
I also loved Skyarrow Bridge!

Valoo.
10th June 2011, 3:01 PM
I liked the graphics on Skyarrow. The feeling once you arrive on it and walk into Castelia...

Village Bridge was reall...omely though. It had a good design and background, and the music is really good.

Victoria
10th June 2011, 4:27 PM
I love the Skyarrow bridge =D

NeohopeSTF
10th June 2011, 4:30 PM
Skyarrow is good for hatching pokemon so Skyarrow

Zibdas
10th June 2011, 5:39 PM
Like the Skyarrow for music, Village for anything else.

Skydra
10th June 2011, 5:42 PM
Skyarrow is good for hatching pokemon so Skyarrow

Not really. The straightaway near the daycare is just as good and gives easy access to the daycare. You don't lose many or any steps by turning around.

Zibdas
10th June 2011, 5:43 PM
Why isn't there a poll for this thread?

Chicken Soup
10th June 2011, 6:34 PM
I like Sky Arrow bridge 'cus its a great place for breeding, as all of you probably know. But when it comes to which looks cooler, I have to say Marvolous Bridge (I have not seen the ghost yet :( )

Geekachu
10th June 2011, 6:42 PM
Not really. The straightaway near the daycare is just as good and gives easy access to the daycare. You don't lose many or any steps by turning around.

Yeah but as you said it's less turning around. It's easier just to hold down one button instead of switching between two more often.

Meowth City
10th June 2011, 7:16 PM
Marvelous Bridge because it looks very hi-tech and cool. You can get wings there plus there's also the Magikarp salesman (woohoo, RBY nostaglia) and the first time I used it, I saw that liitle Abra girl ghost - creepy... Least favourite is the Skyarrow Bridge. I like the music and yes it's good for egg hatching, but for me it is too long and boring with not much to do.

In order, it would have to be: Marvelous Bridge, Village Bridge, Tubeline Bridge, Driftveil Drawbridge, Skyarrow Bridge.

AwesomeSauce117
10th June 2011, 7:18 PM
Marvelous Bridge is awesome, especially since there is a ghost there :o

The Fad.
11th June 2011, 5:21 AM
My favourite bridge is this (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=211668) one.

In all seriousness, Skyarrow is my favourite

SphealsFTW
11th June 2011, 5:32 AM
Probably Skyarrow I guess. None of the bridges really stood out to me... I hate the "Charizard Bridge" though because of its music...

The Fad.
11th June 2011, 5:36 AM
I don't really like Turbeline/Marvelous. They look too similar if you ask me.

Serebii!
11th June 2011, 9:57 AM
My favourite bridge in Unova is Skyarrow Bridge, it looks awesome and I like how the camera moves and you can see Castelia City. Second I would say Tubeline Bridge because of the biker gang. I have not yet seen Village Bridge or Marvelous Bridge

Hikari Paradise
11th June 2011, 10:52 AM
Marvelous Bridge because of the ghost. It reminds me of my nights in the old chateau.

Maxim
11th June 2011, 10:58 AM
Nugget Bridge.

Really. Nugget Bridge is the best, it's unbeatable.

As for Unova Bridges, this is my ranking:
1. Village Bridge
2. Sky Arrow Bridge
3. Tubeline Bridge & Driftveil Drawbridge (a tie)
5. Marvelous Bridge

venra77
11th June 2011, 11:02 AM
Sky arrow bc of the view

TheEpicGoomba
11th June 2011, 11:12 AM
Skyarrow is my favorite bridge. It was the first Bridge and had a really good 3D effect.

castlewars
11th June 2011, 1:46 PM
My favorite would be Village Bridge because the music.

My least favorite would be the northwest one (marvelous?) Because it so boring IMO.

The northwest bridge, which is my favourite, is Tubeline Bridge, not Marvelous Bridge.

Shiny Ho-Oh
11th June 2011, 4:46 PM
Skyarrow is my favorite.

neo darkrai
11th June 2011, 4:52 PM
My favorite is a tie between the Skyarrow Bridge and the Village Bridge.

Mevejuma
11th June 2011, 4:53 PM
I can't decide between Skyarrow Bridge and Village Bridge. Skyarrow is the first one you see, and I was VERY impressed by it, it blew my mind when I first went across it. Village Bridge though, is a mini-town of sorts, and it's a really nice place. It's one of those two, but I can't quite decide.

The Fad.
11th June 2011, 5:44 PM
Does anyone find that Turbeline and Marvelous look reaaally similar?

Displeased Owl
11th June 2011, 6:11 PM
Between Skyarrow for egg hatching potential and Village for how soothing the music is :)

SlayerSam15
11th June 2011, 6:21 PM
sky arrow is my favorite because its good for masuda method and least would have to be the one connecting nimbasa and driftveil because i always fight like 6 ducklett when i go on the bridge and theres nothing on it

The Fad.
11th June 2011, 7:24 PM
Yeah, Driftveil bridge is really forgettable. But at least it doesn't look exactly like another bridge.

CaptainBrain
11th June 2011, 9:50 PM
The Village Bridge is my favorite place in Unova, period. I loved the atmosphere of the place. The music was peaceful, and I really enjoyed all of the things that can be added to the backtrack. The vocals were a nice touch, I just wish I understood what was being sung. Also, it's a good place to train. It's where I trained my team after beating the Elite Four and N. The sandwiches mini game was fun too.

rykerr1
11th June 2011, 10:56 PM
I like Skyarrow bridge. When I first got to it, it blew me away. The 3D effects are very impressive for a Pokemon game on the DS.

Asterveil
11th June 2011, 11:01 PM
Village Bridge. It's a village, on a bridge. 'nuff said.

iamgr8
11th June 2011, 11:11 PM
what's up with the ghost on marvelous bridge? anyway, i really like skyarrow. it fools around with view, and that makes it cool

aclover
12th June 2011, 1:52 PM
Village bridge. Its so cool, and between my 2 favorite cities/towns! and the routes that the bridge are sandwhiched in are pretty amazing, I think. :3

groovygrovyle
12th June 2011, 2:29 PM
skyarrow cuz its like . . . well . . . 3d

Mister_SGG
12th June 2011, 2:30 PM
skyarrow cuz its like . . . well . . . 3d

Great answer.

SmartD
13th June 2011, 2:23 PM
My favorite bridge is the Skyarrow bridge because I like the angle perspectives.

StormzInvader
13th June 2011, 2:31 PM
Tubline bridge and Skyarrow bridge, i hatch all my eggs in skyarrow bridge

Winter02
13th June 2011, 5:46 PM
Marvelous Bridge is my favorite. I like the atmosphere there, the music is also great. I also like the design of it and many of the characters that appear there, especially the teleporting girl and the Magikarp salesman. Though I suck at the Patrat game.

PokemonOwn
13th June 2011, 5:49 PM
Marvelous and Tubeline. 3D effects FTW!

Grei
13th June 2011, 5:52 PM
I wouldn't really call the perspective changes on the Skyarrow Bridge "3D effects..."

what's up with the ghost on marvelous bridge?

It's the ghost of a girl that used to play there, before the Marvelous Bridge was built.

MetalFlygon08
13th June 2011, 10:57 PM
or at least it's 72% that it's the ghost of a girl that used to play there, before the Marvelous Bridge was built.

FlairGuy77
13th June 2011, 11:43 PM
My favourite bridge has to be the village bridge as I like the fact that houses are present and also the musicians in the town can add something to the music.

Pucca_ness
14th June 2011, 12:12 AM
Ahh so the music is an important feature? I noticed when I go on my bike in that area the bike music doesn't start.

My favourite bridge is also Village bridge I like the overall feeling it gives, the way it looks and the fact it's between my two favourite towns/citys/whatevers.

I also like the Marvelous bridge for it's simplicity and the cool light up thing running along it.

manifesto
14th June 2011, 1:07 AM
I like the village bridge because it's a town on a bridge, the pokemon you find there are of a good selection, the music reminds me of Avatar: The Last Airbender and I just love the design of the bridge, it's so old timey and pretty.

Solfatara
14th June 2011, 1:14 AM
It seems I must agree with the majority and say Village bridge; the houses on the bridge itself remind me of the old London Bridge, and other older european bridges.
I though Skyarrow bridge was fun the first, and maybe second, time, but it's such a LONG ride, and if you don't even have the bike...

scubajoffrey
14th June 2011, 1:18 AM
I heart the village bridge. Why? Because its a frikin' village on a bridge! Also the music there is pretty epic too.

ChampBlack16
14th June 2011, 1:24 AM
SkyArrow Bridge because the first time you cross it, it feels epic. It feels like you are only seeing Unova now. It feels like you have a mountain to climb but you will get to the top. That was walk was amazing, if long ;) I'd love to do it in 3d :O

mudkips
14th June 2011, 1:24 AM
I heart the village bridge. Why? Because its a frikin' village on a bridge! Also the music there is pretty epic too.
I hate that music...... But the bridge itself is the best bridge ever. I really like the marvelous bridge though because it looks like there is a never ending drop on it and a disappearing person and I have a adamant 31 attack IVs Leafeon thanks to it.

Battlestar
22nd June 2011, 1:23 AM
The Turbeline bridge is really cool with that bike gang. But there are like a hundred bikers there!

Pickleguy5
22nd June 2011, 7:08 AM
Marvelous bridge doesn't have a ghost. It's a girl with an Abra which uses teleport.Someone in the eastern exit tells you about her.

shadow wolf
22nd June 2011, 7:11 AM
Marvelous bridge doesn't have a ghost. It's a girl with an Abra which uses teleport.Someone in the eastern exit tells you about her.

What is an Abra doing in Unova?:confused:

Nakashima
22nd June 2011, 8:01 AM
I love the village bridge. It looks amazing xD Agreed, the music is horrid, but I generally dont play with the sound on anyways =]

SasakiThePikachu
22nd June 2011, 1:28 PM
Sky Arrow has to come in second place for

-having beautiful visuals
-being a great place to hatch eggs

But Village Bridge wins it for me because

-the great music. I love the singing dude ^^
-the beautiful effect of the lanterns when you play in the evening

Atome
22nd June 2011, 4:24 PM
Sky Arrow has to come in second place for

-having beautiful visuals
-being a great place to hatch eggs

But Village Bridge wins it for me because

-the great music. I love the singing dude ^^
-the beautiful effect of the lanterns when you play in the evening

I agree with everything said here. Village Bridge is my favorite. Love the music and the night time look.

Battlestar
22nd June 2011, 8:33 PM
I love the village bridge of its music. Also i am the number two member of the fishing club there!

TTNH03
22nd June 2011, 9:21 PM
I love Village Bridge as well.
Except for that Guy singing I always ignore it.

Skyarrow Bridge was unique but without the camera angles it would pretty much look like any other ordinary bridge.

Driftveil Bridge was pointless. Nothing to obtain except for Feathers and Ducklett.

Marvelous can do the same thing except there's the Patrat Show and the Ghost Girl.
Any idea how she died?

AmusedMilk
22nd June 2011, 10:30 PM
Skyarrow bridge. The 1st time I went through that, I was amazed.

thetifftiff
22nd June 2011, 11:23 PM
The Village Bridge is my favorite because it has the most to do. It's got houses to visit, the cafe where you can get a lum berry every day, and while pokemon. The music is a plus

My least favorite is definitely the Skyarrow bridge. It actually makes me dizzy and nauseous. :c

DarumakkaImposter
22nd June 2011, 11:26 PM
Village bridge ftw

Grei
23rd June 2011, 1:32 AM
I hate that music...... But the bridge itself is the best bridge ever. I really like the marvelous bridge though because it looks like there is a never ending drop on it and a disappearing person and I have a adamant 31 attack IVs Leafeon thanks to it.

... how did the Marvelous Bridge help you get an adamant Leafeon with an attack IV of 31? The bridge does nothing for a Pokemon's IV's.

That's not exactly what the woman says. She says that there was once a girl who played with an Abra there. She refers to her as if she no longer goes there. In an interview, one of the game directors (I forget which one) says that there's a "72% chance" that she's a ghost.

So I guess it's sort of left open-ended on whether or not she's a ghost.

Aquarelle
23rd June 2011, 6:47 AM
My favourite would have to be the Village Bridge. I love everything about it: its design, the music, and just the overall atmosphere of the place.

I didn't really care for the Driftveil Drawbridge, though. I don't really like its appearance or its music that much.

pokemario24
23rd June 2011, 8:20 AM
Marvelous bridge, because of the wings.

Absol Wings
23rd June 2011, 9:17 AM
Village bridge all the way.

lucario44444444
24th June 2011, 1:44 AM
Whats with the girl vansihsing on one of the birges, Its freaky? anyone now what happened?
ANd of couse village brige is the most awesome

Grei
24th June 2011, 2:27 AM
Whats with the girl vansihsing on one of the birges, Its freaky? anyone now what happened?
ANd of couse village brige is the most awesome

You could read the first post at the top of this page, maybe.

That's not exactly what the woman says. She says that there was once a girl who played with an Abra there. She refers to her as if she no longer goes there. In an interview, one of the game directors (I forget which one) says that there's a "72% chance" that she's a ghost.

So I guess it's sort of left open-ended on whether or not she's a ghost.

It's either a ghost girl or a living girl who teleports away with Abra. Nobody knows for sure.

Rezzuréct
24th June 2011, 6:57 AM
I think Village Bridge is the coolest one!

arbiter7x
24th June 2011, 10:27 AM
Skynarrow, or the animation of the closing of Charizard Bridge

Paradoxe
24th June 2011, 10:48 AM
I went to the Village Bridge for the first time the other day. That's where I got my Mandibuzz. Plus the Waiter game is cool too.

Adrexus
27th June 2011, 6:06 AM
Marvelous bridge is pretty trippy. The music and the girl make it a pretty neat place to see. Plus the Shadow triad just makes it even more special of course.

The Charizard bridge, also because the music is relaxing and the whole Driftveil city just reminds me of where I live too which is what makes me happy.

Tubeline bridge is fun because of the trains going underneath. Also the music is fun to listen to as well.

Sky Arrow bridge is fun to cross the first time. It never really interested me too much after that.

And Village bridge is nice just because the town gives off a nice atmosphere.

ChaosBlizzard
27th June 2011, 6:40 AM
1. Skyarrow Bridge
2. Marvelous Bridge
3. Village Bridge
4. Driftveil Drawbridge
5. Tubeline Bridge

I am a computer science student, specifically game programming, and from the technical standpoint that I view every video game I play with, Skyarrow is jawdropping.

Marvelous is asthetically nice. Village had the nice music, but was graphically the least impressive. Driftveil is meh. Tubeline was just a connector, there was nothing interesting about it.

Universe Chaser
27th June 2011, 8:53 PM
Not a huge fan of the bridges, but I hatch most eggs on Skyarrow, so I guess it's my favorite.

Falk
27th June 2011, 9:17 PM
I like the Village Bridge because of the atmosphere and the music.

Nibbles4Ever
28th June 2011, 2:03 AM
I love the sky arrow bridge because of the scenery ^^

AuraChannelerChris
28th June 2011, 2:13 AM
I hate the dub for making the Skyarrow Bridge look bad and plain compared to its game counterpart.

rocky505
28th June 2011, 2:32 AM
I hate the dub for making the Skyarrow Bridge look bad and plain compared to its game counterpart. Then why not hate the anime. The dub only translated the language and had nothing to do with the bridge.

me12321
28th June 2011, 6:44 AM
All of them. They give those little wing things. Music is great and the scenery is excelent.:surfpika:

me12321
28th June 2011, 6:44 AM
All of them. They give those little wing things. Music is great and the scenery is excelent.:surfpika:

Azran Flame
28th June 2011, 6:51 AM
It's a tie between Skyarrow and Marvelous Bridge. Next comes Village, then Driftveil, then Tubeline.

MajinYoshi
28th June 2011, 5:17 PM
Marvelous Bridge gives loads of feathers, so I quite like it.

SnugNBouncy
29th June 2011, 6:07 AM
Marvelous Bridge gives loads of feathers, so I quite like it.

the same goes for me, you cant go a few steps without getting another feather. :)

Skarm-Flier
29th June 2011, 6:34 AM
Skyarrow by a long shot ! Who agrees ?

LordLati
29th June 2011, 7:58 AM
My fav is skyarrow... I've hatched over 1000 eggs thanks to it.

The music and boats are also very pleasent.

Skarm-Flier
29th June 2011, 8:33 AM
Tell me bout it ! I hatched around,it could be less than,5000 eggs on that bridge.

Radlin
29th June 2011, 10:21 AM
It would either be Skyarrow Bridge or Marvelous Bridge. I like Skyarrow because it is completely long, which I really need since i'm also a breeder. I also ike Marvelous because a lot of wings appear there. However, since the Battle Subway is never ending, I would say Mavelous is the Best.

The Eleventh
30th June 2011, 9:41 PM
My favourite is Skyarrow Bridge. It's so fresh, and the music and camera angles are incredibly reinvigorating. The Pokémon games have never featured anything like that before. It's really fun to travel over. I also thought that Village Bridge was good, but in a more traditional sense. Its aesthetics didn't do much for me, but its music and overall theme were very relaxing and it was nice to see such strong orientalism present in the games.

Endless
30th June 2011, 11:34 PM
It must be Skyarrow. It is a long beuatiful bridge and the first you encouter. It also have all these thing surrounding it, like the skyline, the boats and the trucks. And this is the first place I got the feeling of that this was a brand new generation, and just not a part of the 4th.

zapteryx
1st July 2011, 11:06 PM
I like the Village Bridge the most, because it has a great atmosphere and I find the music (once all of the people join in) is really relaxing. I don't particularly like the Tubeline bridge though, because there's very little about it that's of any interest.

Ciliano
1st July 2011, 11:12 PM
Well, crossing the Sky Arrow Bridge always makes me feel good inside and the Tubeline Bridge has great music and looks cool.

AuraSphere
2nd July 2011, 12:48 AM
Village Bridge definitely. It is populated with quite a few people, at least.

CyberBlaziken
2nd July 2011, 2:34 AM
Village Bridge, it has a great concept and love the music. Really nice place.

Zoruagible
2nd July 2011, 4:25 PM
Skyrarrow(?), I like the cars

VolcanicF
3rd July 2011, 8:41 PM
Mine is the Skyarrow Bridge.
Because it's long and easy to hatch eggs.

CaptainCombusken
3rd July 2011, 9:01 PM
*facepalms*
Just realized where the obligatory ridiculously long route designed so people can hatch eggs is. Thanks people for reminding me how dopey and un-noticing I've been.

My favourite bridge has to be Village bridge. I love the music. After Alder's theme, it's probably my favourite music in the whole of the games.

Moneyy
4th July 2011, 1:50 AM
Marvelous Bridge is kind of weird, especially with the appearance of the spirit. Driftveil has to be the ugliest and most boring. Village bridge looks really cool, and is the best in my opinion.

ShadowScar Knight
4th July 2011, 4:28 AM
Skyarrow Bridge. Why?

1) Really catchy, friendly music.
2) Birth of many of my brand new, awesome teammates.

So basically, fond memories. That's why.

fuyu-seetaa
4th July 2011, 5:18 AM
Skyarrow. It has a... I don't know, hopeful vibe to it. Especially with the music and perspective changes.

But I like Village Bridge too, but not crossing it wise. I mean because the place is named that. It has high levels for training my Lv. 60+ Pokemon, especially my Luxray, and that sandwich place. Not to mention good fishing! And how the music can change when you talk to some people, not that the music is alright itself!

Pokemaniac Erika
4th July 2011, 5:26 AM
The Village Bridge for me. Its overall concept is interesting, its music is also very nice and relaxing.
Oh, and don't forget the Village Sandwich or whatever it's called.

~-Overheat-~
4th July 2011, 6:08 PM
Skyarrow Bridge blew my mind the first time i saw it!!

DiamondSeedII
22nd July 2011, 9:46 PM
Village Bridge. You can find more items, pokemon and people there. Its also a good place for hatching eggs. :D

Kuraikarasu
22nd July 2011, 9:56 PM
i like village bridge the most the music and the fact that it has to be the most unique area in unova is pretty cool

deoxysdude94
22nd July 2011, 10:08 PM
I like the one that leads to castelia... great camera views :)

kiwi-kauri-kid
23rd July 2011, 6:24 AM
My favourite bridge is the Village Bridge, because I like its design, the fact you can add so many different instruments to the background music and it's interesting overall.
I'm also a pretty big fan of the Skyarrow Bridge because of the different camera angles they used C:
I don't think I have a least favourite bridge, though

Ballistic Buizel
23rd July 2011, 9:31 AM
I love the sky arrow bridge for the cool camera angles and graphics! Also, village bridge is pretty sweet.

Tsutaja1996
23rd July 2011, 3:45 PM
I like all of the Bridges, but for different reasons.

SkyArrow Bridge: Cool camera views and good for hatching eggs.
Driftveil Drawbridge: Soothing music and vitamin feathers.
Tubeline Bridge: I cross a similar bridge on my way to school. (Relates to me)
Marvelous Bridge: Vitamin feathers and futuristic feel.
Village Bridge: Music and authentic feel.

Overall I think all of the bridges are good.

kyogreblue3
23rd July 2011, 3:52 PM
I like all of the Bridges, but for different reasons.

SkyArrow Bridge: Cool camera views and good for hatching eggs.
Driftveil Drawbridge: Soothing music and vitamin feathers.
Tubeline Bridge: I cross a similar bridge on my way to school. (Relates to me)
Marvelous Bridge: Vitamin feathers and futuristic feel.
Village Bridge: Music and authentic feel.

Overall I think all of the bridges are good.

yeah, I agree. I like all the bridges.

RoySceptile
23rd July 2011, 4:51 PM
I like Village Bridge
Reason music

KittyKitty3308
23rd July 2011, 5:35 PM
I like Skyarrow Bridge... Just because it is long for egg hatching. :) I like the music too.

zerofield
23rd July 2011, 7:49 PM
village bridge, all the way. for content. skyarrow is cool because its has epic camera angles and you can hatch eggs there really well. tubeline has the bikers, marvelous has the ghost,and charizard/driftveil is boring and ugly.

Darkoon
23rd July 2011, 7:59 PM
My favorite bridge is the Skyarrow Bridge which I like the music, XD
My least favorite is the Marvelous bridge...

thejt
24th July 2011, 1:11 AM
if you find all of the people, then the Village Bridge is the best. Skyarrow is 2nd best.

Least favorite would be the one where you play the Patrat game. that bridge is so boring

Tiranoua
24th July 2011, 1:42 AM
My favourite bridges:

1st: Village Bridge - For the music, stuff to do and the little sandwich shop game xD
2nd: Tubeline bridge - On a friday evening, you get to beat up a gang of bikers and re-name their gang after the first pokemon in your team, pretty fun!
3rd: Skyarrow Bridge - Good for hatching pokemon :)

HyperXhydra95
24th July 2011, 12:57 PM
Obviously my favorite is Skyarrow Bridge.

acetrainerdov
25th July 2011, 2:20 PM
village bridgee

bulber
25th July 2011, 2:57 PM
I like the one with the Dancing Patrats.

Gloryus
25th July 2011, 3:08 PM
Marvelous Bridge because of the feathers and Village Bridge looks old school with some music to match.

arceus7
25th July 2011, 7:54 PM
marvelous bridge,skyarrowbridge

Jagged Little Pill
30th July 2011, 11:25 AM
Skyarrow Bridge because I like how the view changes. My least favorite would be the Drawbridge because of the pointless "OOOH LET'S SEE A BRIDGE GO DOWN" and the boring view.

Kakujitsu
30th July 2011, 3:53 PM
Village bridge, because I love the music there~
Skyarrow bridge is great for hatching eggs, but there's really nothing else to do there.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
30th July 2011, 7:17 PM
Scuse this for being cliched but my favourite is Skyarrow. It looks the best and the rest are forgettable IMO.]

Roxas013
31st July 2011, 7:45 AM
Village Bridge because of its warm felling and i get free Lum berries everyday

Tom the Warrior
31st July 2011, 5:32 PM
Village Bridge simply because it's unique and interesting. Skyarrow and Marvelous compete for second since they're both aesthetically pleasing.

Haxy
31st July 2011, 5:44 PM
Nothing beats how Skyarrow Bridge looks. Did you get awed by it when you first see it? I sure did. I'm so going with that.

Village Bridge comes close to that, though, and bonus points for it for the music.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
31st July 2011, 6:15 PM
Skyarrow is my favourite, but I wasn't overwhelmed by awesomeness when I first entered it or anything

DrasticPhase
2nd August 2011, 1:09 AM
I either like skyarrow or village.
Skyarrow because its a place to hatch and the camera views are awesome
village because of its music

HeadOverHeels
2nd August 2011, 1:31 AM
village bridge, duh. amazing and at the same time chill athmosphere, plus dat mind blowing music. what more could u ask for

firemaster13
2nd August 2011, 11:13 AM
opelucid city because the images

Endoplasmic Reticulum
2nd August 2011, 5:09 PM
opelucid city because the images

That's not a bridge

RaichuArcanine
2nd August 2011, 5:35 PM
Skyarrow bridge. It's the best for hatching my Swbalu eggs.

~RaichuArcanine~

Endoplasmic Reticulum
2nd August 2011, 5:40 PM
It seems when people pick Skyarrow to be their favourite it is because of egg hatching...

It's odd, isn't the easiest place to hatch eggs usually near the breeding center?

Devil's Apprentice
2nd August 2011, 6:44 PM
Skyarrow - I love it because it's one of the main places in Unova where you really see the three-dimensional technology in the games

Endoplasmic Reticulum
2nd August 2011, 6:46 PM
I like it because its good for egg hatching.

Nah it's great because it looks the best IMO. And it looks like a real city bridge...

Silent Conversation
2nd August 2011, 7:22 PM
I'd have to say my favourite is a tie between Village Bridge for all of its amazing add-on music, and Skyarrow Bridge for simply looking awesome when you run/bike along it and for hatching eggs well

Endoplasmic Reticulum
3rd August 2011, 2:12 AM
Just because something has good music, that's the music, but it doesn't make the quality of the area any better.

Silent Conversation
3rd August 2011, 2:18 AM
Well I'm allowed to like a place for its music. If it makes me visit that bridge more often than other bridges, that means it makes that bridge my favourite.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
3rd August 2011, 2:19 AM
Well I'm allowed to like a place for its music. If it makes me visit that bridge more often than other bridges, that means it makes that bridge my favourite.

But you can just as easily listen to it on youtube, can you not?

Silent Conversation
3rd August 2011, 2:19 AM
I don't see a point in listening to game music on Youtube. I like it as background music to the game it's in, not as music itself.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
3rd August 2011, 2:22 AM
Suit yourself then.

New conversation - does anyone agree with me that Tubeline Bridge is very forgettable?I mean, it is very unimportant. There are not even trainers and they could have made the Ghetis conversation on route 9 or something. They should have used that data for something else IMO.

SnugNBouncy
3rd August 2011, 4:34 PM
Suit yourself then.

New conversation - does anyone agree with me that Tubeline Bridge is very forgettable?I mean, it is very unimportant. There are not even trainers and they could have made the Ghetis conversation on route 9 or something. They should have used that data for something else IMO.

well the ghetsis conversation IS the purpose of the tubeline bridge... although it is very forgettable, youre right. my favorite bridge is the skyarrow bridge. perfect for hatching eggs and fully utilizes the 3D aspects of the game :D

TheAmazingAndrew
3rd August 2011, 4:37 PM
Village Bridge, it's just so unique with lots of stuff, like the waiter minigame.

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
3rd August 2011, 4:43 PM
Village bridge because of that soothing music.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
3rd August 2011, 6:45 PM
well the ghetsis conversation IS the purpose of the tubeline bridge... although it is very forgettable, youre right.
So they made an entire long bridge and wasted programming data just for one minor conversation? I think they should have at least put trainers there or something.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th August 2011, 4:27 PM
Marvelous Bridge. I love it because of that ghost girl that appears every now-and again.

sev2
5th August 2011, 2:39 AM
village bridge. its a village AND a bridge O.o

Doodles
5th August 2011, 3:00 AM
Haha cute thread.

Mine is the one in the title screen of Black 'n' White.

Brody McSteveBro
6th August 2011, 8:28 AM
So they made an entire long bridge and wasted programming data just for one minor conversation? I think they should have at least put trainers there or something.

Well there is Flame Charge there but that's about it...

Squirtle102
6th August 2011, 8:35 AM
I like the Skyarrow Bridge. I don't like the Driftveil Drawbridge.

Shine
6th August 2011, 9:07 AM

There ARE trainers in the Tubeline Bridge. Two of them, in fact.

Only on Friday evenings/nights though :p

Luna-kun
6th August 2011, 12:30 PM
i know for now only two of them...and i choose Skyarrow bridge ^^

fish95
6th August 2011, 1:01 PM
Tubeline Bridge i thought got kinda boring

Probably Village Bridge is my favourite just because of the music

S k y
6th August 2011, 3:03 PM
I like the Skyarrow Bridge..

And I hate the Tubeline Bridge

grayzoroark
6th August 2011, 4:09 PM
i like the bridge with the ghoist lady its pretty cool

Ruby Blue
6th August 2011, 6:07 PM
Skyarrow Bridge was my favorite, if only because of the perspective changes.

The bridges weren't very memorable imo.

The Driftveil Drawbridge was really only a plot device to make you battle Elesa before you headed out :/

Endoplasmic Reticulum
6th August 2011, 6:27 PM
The bridges weren't very memorable imo./
I thought Skyarrow and Village Bridge were pretty memorable. However, Driftveil, Marvelous, and ESPECIALLY Tubeline were really forgettable

Ruby Blue
6th August 2011, 6:50 PM
I thought Skyarrow and Village Bridge were pretty memorable. However, Driftveil, Marvelous, and ESPECIALLY Tubeline were really forgettable

Yeah, I guess those two were cool, but... Which one was Tubeline? :/

loveyfoof
7th August 2011, 1:23 AM
I like the Skyarrow Bridge cause it over looks the ocean.

MegSuicune251
7th August 2011, 5:09 PM
Marvelous Bridge. Its so futeristic, with some of the best music in the game to boot!

pinkchomby
7th August 2011, 5:12 PM
skyarrow cuz i hatch all my eggs there + my first shiny and village cuz i could sleep to that music as a lullaby O3o

Ruby Blue
7th August 2011, 5:13 PM
Now that I think about it, Village Bridge was actually a really cool place :O

Honeyichigo
8th August 2011, 1:02 AM
Driftveil Bridge because it has the awesomest music of them all.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
8th August 2011, 7:41 PM
Yeah, I guess those two were cool, but... Which one was Tubeline? :/

Lol proving my point.

It's the one that connects route 8 to route 9. Which is incredibly pointless because you can just as easily go from route 8 to route 9 without a bridge. o_0

poopoop
8th August 2011, 8:24 PM
i like the one with the guy that sells you a magikarp because it's easy to find wings there

Endoplasmic Reticulum
8th August 2011, 8:27 PM
The Marvelous Bridge?

JetshipperKekkaishi
15th August 2011, 7:42 AM
I liked the Skyarrow Bridge the best. I liked the music when You walk on it. And a great view of the next town.

Username111
15th August 2011, 6:18 PM
I like the Sky Arrow Bridge because it's the best place hatch eggs for me.

abrar14
15th August 2011, 6:47 PM
yeah sky-arrow bridge was coolthe first time i crossed it i thought it was just brilliant

Meowth City
15th August 2011, 7:49 PM
After doing some mass breeding for the Pokedex, I gotta say SkyArrow Bridge is awesome. The perfect place to hatch all those eggs. But on design-wise, I'm stick to my original choice of Marvelous Bridge.

Adrexus
15th August 2011, 8:11 PM
Lol proving my point.

It's the one that connects route 8 to route 9. Which is incredibly pointless because you can just as easily go from route 8 to route 9 without a bridge. o_0

How would you do that though? Wouldn't you need surf in order to cross that part? Because I know it spans across a river.

Raicheon
24th August 2011, 12:17 AM
Skyarrow bridge. Was so. Awesome.

DragonTrainerBigRed
24th August 2011, 12:59 AM
My favorite bridge in the Unova region is the Skyarrow bridge because of its length, its design, and the views as you cross it. The programmers certainly did a nice job with the animation here.

McIntyre
24th August 2011, 1:06 AM
The Marvelous Bridge. Why? First, because of the guy who sells Magikarp. The novelty of being able to buy one, but not catch one, is amusing to me. Second, the feathers. I love those things. Not to mention when it comes to my low leveled Pokemon, the experience gain from Swanna isn't too shabby either.

Ferb
24th August 2011, 5:37 AM
Village bridge is awesome with the music and the waiter mini game. Second favourite is the Skyarrow bridge. I love the camera angles and music. My least favourite bridge is the Driftveil Drawbringe. it's just, plain boring.

Ace Of Keys
24th August 2011, 8:32 AM
Charizard Bridge so far. I like the Cutscene for it ;)

yeminied
24th August 2011, 8:40 AM
Skyarrow Bridge is really impressive. It's truly incredible, especially in the evening when the setting sun makes it look amazing.

Then again I did really like Village Bridge, I thought it was a really cool concept and the little things you can do in the area are fun too.

Marvellous Bridge was really disappointing. After being given a name like that I would have thought it would have been more than a simple bridge with a curved beam across the sides.

Lance The Champ
26th August 2011, 2:51 PM
Village Bridge... It has a beautiful background with greenery and a river and the houses are nicely built too!

SWIZZY_101_
26th August 2011, 10:35 PM
The Village bridge because of the music and it looks cool.

Nature Girl
27th August 2011, 5:12 AM
My favorite bridge would be the village bridge, it has nice music, view, and the awesome old buildings.

Absol trainer
27th August 2011, 12:58 PM
Skyarrow bridge, because it's very easy to hatch eggs and increase happinness for your pokes. It also has the multiple camera angles, which if I remember the other bridges don't have.

Elision
27th August 2011, 2:43 PM
I love Sky-Arrow Bridge. I usually count how long it takes me to cross it and see if I can beat it.

deokishisu.123
27th August 2011, 4:24 PM
Marvelous Bridge is the best. I love the music.

Magicmonkey
27th August 2011, 9:23 PM
sky arrow, it really helped me hatch eggs.

Haru Glory
27th August 2011, 9:47 PM
Obviously, my favourite is Sky Arrow Bridge: awesome 3D graphics, and very useful for Eggs hatching. My least favorite is Tubeline Bridge: too linear IMHO.

EeveeSoulSilver
27th August 2011, 10:43 PM
The Village Bridge is my favorite! I love the way it looks and I love the music with the man singing in the background. I even have that song on my PC!

Fissurous
29th August 2011, 3:53 AM
Most used: Driftveil Drawbridge
Most favorite: Village Bridge
Favorite graphics: Skyarrow Bridge

manifesto
29th August 2011, 4:49 AM
Village Bridge is a cool bridge. It has such a cool assortment of Pokemon and I love to train there because of that.

OshyHikari
29th August 2011, 1:52 PM
Skyarrow Bridge has the best graphics in all of the Unova Bridges.

~Light
29th August 2011, 1:54 PM
Skyarrow Bridge, no doubt about it :)

It looks awesome ! ^^

Village Bridge looked cool too, but the music ruined that one for me :(

Seem
29th August 2011, 2:26 PM
Skyarrow bridge is just wonderful.

Ivanka
29th August 2011, 6:58 PM
Skyarrow bridge was great. Loved all the different views. =D

WishIhadaManafi5
30th August 2011, 1:59 AM
sky arrow, it really helped me hatch eggs.

Same here :). I tend to hatch eggs pretty quickly on that bridge.

Argenton
30th August 2011, 3:01 AM
Its all about the marvelous bridge. The sheer hours I've spent cycling up and down collecting wings to sell on for loads of money. I'd be lost without my main source of revenue.

zekromking
30th August 2011, 3:55 AM
village bridge i just like how everything is there

Kdude146
30th August 2011, 3:57 AM
sky arrow cuz I love the BMG and the seenary

TheAceGlaceon
30th August 2011, 8:59 AM
Most beautiful: Village Bridge
Most romantic: Village Bridge
Best Bridge: Sky Arrow Bridge

Overall favorite: Village Bridge

Shine
30th August 2011, 1:41 PM
Skyarrow Bridge is awesome for eggs, but I only ride in there until my eggs ready to hatch.
Then I moved to somewhere else and hatch them there.

Ultimate Champion
30th August 2011, 2:22 PM
Mine is the Driftveil Drawbridge, mainly due to its nickname, the Charizard Bridge being named after one of my favorite Pokémon.

newhappy1225
31st August 2011, 7:15 AM
my favorite would be skyarrow bridge because the scenery is beautiful....
my least favorite is marvelous bridge because of the ghost :l

camj23
31st August 2011, 11:20 PM
Skyarrrow because it completely astounded me. I played SS and it had good graphics, but this was just amazing and a great way to lead to to the also graphic rich next city. (cant think of the name >.<)

Paradoxe
31st August 2011, 11:36 PM
I liked all of them except for Tubeline Bridge. Dang bikers.

Sceptrigon
1st September 2011, 4:54 AM
My favorite is the VIllage Bridge. It has great music, it's near Kyurem, and it's rural. ^^

Skyarrow is definitely the best graphic-wise. I just love seeing it in different shades throughout the day!

Bsugarhigh
1st September 2011, 8:18 PM
Village bridge because people sing and beat box. You can hear it thru the entrie zone.

Iron Beast
2nd September 2011, 5:30 AM
i like all except driftveil. but if i had to choose a favorite it would be skyarrow for the panoramic view of the river and castelias east side. village is a close second

*futachimaru*
2nd September 2011, 2:43 PM
my worst is marvolous because it is surrounded by some sort of rocky desert wich does not suit it.

my favourite is probably...skyarrow, only because i saw a bridge in real life that is EXACTLY like it (even the curvy bit at the beggining)

redcharzard
3rd September 2011, 1:21 AM
I liked the Diftveil Drawbridge, the Tubelin Bridge and Village bridge. Skyarrow was way to long without a bike and to short with one.

j_gamez
3rd September 2011, 4:55 AM
favourite bridge is skyarrow bridge. although its long but it have great bgm which is one of my favourite music in bw
least favourite would be the one connected from nimbasa city to driftveil city. the bgm is creepy. more like a pokemon ghost tower bgm

BellyDrum
3rd September 2011, 5:02 AM
Marvelous Bridge... it hooks me up with feathers and Swanna to knock out while I'm trying to hatch my eggs :P Bridges in the game are real nice, but at times they can be a bit tiresome when all you want to do is get by them to the next point of interest. (Skyarrow is nice! Just sayin'!)

Darkseeker
3rd September 2011, 5:30 AM
Marvelous Bridge best place to hatch eggs while doing something else like tv, eating or doing work, I just have to press the button until I hit a wall

Cswags
4th September 2011, 1:20 AM
My favorite bridge is village bridge. I find the concept of a town on top of a bridge pretty cool, probably why I liked Arefu from Fallout 3 a lot.

Cinna
4th September 2011, 6:04 AM
Village Bridge, of course. Really pretty place. :>
Skyarrow would be my second because of all those neat perspective changes.

^that is exactly it.
I love the music: a nice change from the opelucid techno of black.
Skyarrow is early on and takes advantage of the games functions.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
10th September 2011, 2:12 AM
Skyarrow is my favourite. Tubeline is my least

pickledArbok
11th September 2011, 4:57 AM
I'd love to live on place like village bridge, so that's my favourite place to hang out in the entire Unova region and I love that song that guy sings. I Always train near there too because the pokemon yeild more exp than the rest of eastern Unova.

Bulletproof
11th September 2011, 5:15 AM
I prefer Village bridge, due to the music & the nice Homely feel, Plus the 3 people who can add to the music for you. Skyarrow bridge is a gift to level up Pokemon in daycare, using your bicycle.

Buchou
11th September 2011, 9:37 AM
Skyarrow Bridge. I thought it was cute with all the panoramic views.

Larry
11th September 2011, 8:34 PM
I believe Tubeline Bridge is my favorite.

leafstormfire
11th September 2011, 8:39 PM
Skyarrow really captured the point of view changing, so that would have to be my fave.

TheFightingPikachu
11th September 2011, 11:38 PM
Marvelous Bridge.

The Wing items that boost stats are truly marvelous!

poopoop
12th September 2011, 12:24 AM
Marvelous Bridge.

The Wing items that boost stats are truly marvelous!

same here! :)

UltimateVictini
13th September 2011, 11:55 PM
Skyarrow really captured the point of view changing, so that would have to be my fave.

YOU are definitely right :D

ShadowSplash
13th September 2011, 11:57 PM
I like the Village Bridge.

WeavileRoxxCANDY
15th September 2011, 3:42 AM
Well, I love Skyarrow Bridge, because it's great for hatching eggs and I love the graphics.^^

Village Bridge is nice, good for training Pokemon, you can be a waitress.X3

I only like Marvelous Bridge for the feathers. And occasionally I play the Patrat game. The ghost girl is just kinda "there"... You can't talk to the ghost and it doesn't have anything to do with the game's story.

The Tubeline Bridge is just... a time-consuming bridge that doesn't need to be there.

Driftveil Drawbridge is alright... only really good for the feathers.XD

My favorite is the Skyarrow Bridge.:D

Dragontamer1011
15th September 2011, 3:50 AM
Skyarrow, hands down.

Demonsead
18th September 2011, 4:53 AM
Skyarrow is my favorite.

OshyHikari
18th September 2011, 6:18 AM
Skyarrow is my favorite.

Skyarrow is the coolest, I watched Marriland's video on how to raise happiness and he was doing lots of laps on Skyarrow Bridge on a bicycle.

Cool graphics, isn't it?

TheGreatDragonite
19th September 2011, 9:16 PM
I like marvellous. It is elegant, and you can find my favourite Unova Pokemon there.

Calamity™
19th September 2011, 11:38 PM
Skyarrow was the first one, and I loved the way they made it seem while you're walking across it. Brilliant stuff. :3

Asmoday
20th September 2011, 12:39 AM
i really like the village bridge

afwxveteran
20th September 2011, 6:10 AM
Skyarrow by far was the coolest because it bright the whole new 3d element of the new generation into play. Thought it was really neat with the shifting perspectives on such a large bridge.

Village Bridge is a close second because it is truly a cool and original idea.

Simipour
20th September 2011, 2:48 PM
My favourite bridge in the game is Skyarrow Bridge. It has an awesome name, and all my pokemon have hatched there. ;)

Pinkle
21st September 2011, 9:35 PM
I like the Skyarrow Bridge, it's the first one I went across and I had a :O moment the first time.

riolu424
23rd October 2011, 10:17 PM
My favorite bridge would have to be the Village Bridge because of the idea of a bridge also being a place for people to live and also the wonderful music and the 4 people you can talk to to increase the music's appeal, making it an euphonious work of art! ^_^