PDA

View Full Version : Um, hello...

Neowolf7
10th June 2011, 6:01 AM
Hello... I'm Neowolf. Others have called me 'Neo' or 'Wolf', but you may call me however you like.

I've used Serebii.net ever since Ruby and Sapphire were released. Serebii has my sincerest gratitude for being such a remarkable website on things regarding Pokemon. I'm signing up here because I at least owe it this much. Perhaps I can contribute with something in the future.

As for me, I've played Pokemon since the Red, Blue, and Yellow days. I never got to trade or battle other people often, so I missed out on those aspects of the game.

For some reason, I have a fondness for Bug types. I have played FireRed using only Bug types up until the Elite Four where I transfered them to Diamond. On Black, I am currently raising a wide variety of Bug types I have collected.

I have considered competitive battling, but it seems to be a stressful scene so I would rather avoid it if possible.

If I can help anyone in some way, please let me know. Other than that, please excuse me if I make mistakes or if it takes awhile for me to respond. There seems to be a lot of rules to read and adhere to.

Nice to meet you, and see you around the forum!

-Flaming Charizard-
10th June 2011, 8:38 AM
Hey Neowolf!
I really hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything, feel free to ask anybody - most people will be happy to help.
See you around! :)

iShock
10th June 2011, 11:23 AM
'Sup Neo. I herd you liek Mudkipz.

ZombeeVaporeon
10th June 2011, 11:29 AM
Ello Neo ^^
Welcome, I too have been using Serebii since R/S/E days six years back :3

A bug catcher eh? Interesting, i tried doing that on my secondary run of Pokemon Blue and i just failed, horribly xD

rykerr1
10th June 2011, 12:31 PM
Another Rhode Islander =) If you want to trade or chat, feel free to send me a PM/VM.

The rules aren't too strict, you won't find it hard to adhere to them at all ;)

Darato
11th June 2011, 6:48 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.