PDA

View Full Version : Best Trade on GTS

The White Wailord
12th June 2011, 4:17 AM
What was your best trade on the GTS?

Mine was: Lv100 Carracosta asking for Any Lv Mienfoo.
YEAH! It even turned out not be hacked!

725roy
12th June 2011, 4:19 AM
I was looking for a Scrafty on GTS for a level 33 furret.
Some stupid idiot traded me a LEGIT shiny scrafty, they probably thought it was a glitch.

misterdarvus
12th June 2011, 4:21 AM
Offering musharna from dreamyard for any reuniclus (I'm playing black) then someone give me the shiny one! (and legit!)

NightmareHybrid
12th June 2011, 4:21 AM
I was looking for a Scrafty on GTS for a level 33 furret.
Some stupid idiot traded me a LEGIT shiny scrafty, they probably thought it was a glitch.

Someone traded me a shiny snorunt for my Ralts.

Abstinence Pistols
12th June 2011, 4:22 AM
I got a barely trained Zekrom for a just-hatched Snivy.

EboOso
12th June 2011, 5:16 AM
Legit shiny darkrai. I can't remember all the in between I did to get it(I call it a trade chain), but it involved ninetails, zekrom, virizion, and a few others. The end result was I traded something not all that great for several others, and eventually got the darkrai. I thought it was a hack, but I looked into it and it checks out as legit. That's pretty much my story of the year. xD

The White Wailord
12th June 2011, 5:18 AM
My second-best was when I put up a Lv 100 hacked Kyurem (I didn't hack for it) for any Hyderigon and someone gave me a Lv 100 Legit shiny one.
Of course, I traded my Carracosta for a Shiny hacked Thundurus which I then traded for that Kyurem.

Chocolatepie2
12th June 2011, 5:19 AM
level 60 t-tar for any oshawott.
Also, lvl. 100 Ho-oH for a piloswine. I traded my only one. It was a legit shiny.

The White Wailord
12th June 2011, 5:20 AM
^ You mean Piloswine was shiny?

retrostyle
12th June 2011, 5:23 AM
i offered a level 47ish blaziken for a blastoise any lvl, i got a lvl 100

WhyBuffet
12th June 2011, 5:24 AM
I traded a Gligar for a female DW Eevee!

The White Wailord
12th June 2011, 5:27 AM
^ I will give a lot of stuff for a female DW Eevee.

WhyBuffet
12th June 2011, 5:35 AM
^I can trade you a female DW Eevee, if you so wish.

Abstinence Pistols
12th June 2011, 5:45 AM
Hope you guys know you get good deals like that because they're cloned. I cloned a level 100 looking for a female 9 and under eevee (on the assumption it would be DW, it wasn't, fail).

Jak2551
12th June 2011, 5:46 AM
Man you people are lucky lol I traded my Shiney Doutrio for a Shiney LickyLicky thourgh GTS. Kinda cool for me I guess... lol

WhyBuffet
12th June 2011, 5:53 AM
Hope you guys know you get good deals like that because they're cloned. I cloned a level 100 looking for a female 9 and under eevee (on the assumption it would be DW, it wasn't, fail).
That'w hat I'm always afraid of whenever I trade someone on the GTS; that I'll just be getting a hacked poke. I think the Eevee I got was legit though.

Rai Marshall
12th June 2011, 5:58 AM
In Diamond, where I traded my Golduck for a Staraptor at a reasonable level, so that I could train it to learn Brave Bird and then breed it to a Skarmory. It was faster that way.

What? So what if I didn't get a cooler Pokemon out of it, the majority of people on the GTS are/were idiots who wanted a Palkia or a Dialga in exchange for common or uncommon Pokemon, or demanding other ridiculous things. That's why I consider that to be a good trade, because it was actually fair.

Granted, I was the one who requested the Staraptor in the first place, but still.

And that's also why I prefer to exchange FCs to trade. I've never liked the GTS.

WhyBuffet
12th June 2011, 6:06 AM
^Expanding on that thought, I just never understood why people always asked for level 9 and under Zekrom and Reshiram, even for the simplest thing such as a Pidgey.

Redphienix
12th June 2011, 6:09 AM
Pidgey is pr. cool guy though :P

I think my best GTS moment was getting my first UT Giratina from the Japanese Arc event [the lvl 1 one]. Have since gotten 2 more [clones or not I love em :P] they are legit as legit as possible [accurate as heck so nothing that says they are hacked except the gut of the person looking at em :P]

Rai Marshall
12th June 2011, 6:12 AM
^Expanding on that thought, I just never understood why people always asked for level 9 and under Zekrom and Reshiram, even for the simplest thing such as a Pidgey.

People are still asking for ridiculous exchanges? I shouldn't even act surprised...

I have no hope for the people of the GTS. The only way one can ever get a good trade nowadays is if you're the one requesting something reasonable yourself.

Hatsune Miku
12th June 2011, 6:19 AM
this was funny. i have a shiny pidgey. lv 1. i wanted a celebi lv 10 to something. i get lv 10 celebi. so i went to serebii eventdex to see if it was an event. and so it was a jungle tours celebi. i am lucky

WhyBuffet
12th June 2011, 6:24 AM
And I mean, I understand that all the level 9 and under Zekrom are going to be hacked, but why ask for a Wurple or something in return? It makes no sense.

kaiser soze
12th June 2011, 6:26 AM
I found either a giratina or groudon for a magmotar

Rai Marshall
12th June 2011, 6:29 AM
this was funny. i have a shiny pidgey. lv 1. i wanted a celebi lv 10 to something. i get lv 10 celebi. so i went to serebii eventdex to see if it was an event. and so it was a jungle tours celebi. i am lucky

Most people don't have access to event Pokemon, or prefer to keep them as they're literally limited edition. What you got was probably a hacked Celebi.

Seriously, I doubt most people would be aware of that event once existing anyway. The only way you can tell for sure is checking its OT.

Zibdas
12th June 2011, 7:06 AM
I got a shiny Kakuna.
For a Zekrom.

So worth it.

Zachmac
12th June 2011, 7:38 AM
I got a shiny slakoth for...I can't remember what. It looks completely legal, to. No odd moves, caught at a normal level in a place were they do appear. It was from a shinno game obviously, telling from the location, and they were asking for a ditto. Ditto is unobtainable in D/P, so I'm just more convinced it was legal.

PsychicPsycho
12th June 2011, 8:37 AM
I guess the best I ever completed was getting a manaphy for a shedinja.

Once I tried to get a shiny milotic. I had the required pkmn on my emerald, and went to migrate it. When I got back to the GTS, it was gone though.

And I mean, I understand that all the level 9 and under Zekrom are going to be hacked, but why ask for a Wurple or something in return? It makes no sense.That drives me nuts. I wish the GTS could scan the offers, so people can't do stuff like that. Or say, 'I have a lvl. 1 pedgey, I want lvl. 100 celebi'.
I got a shiny slakoth for...I can't remember what. It looks completely legal, to. No odd moves, caught at a normal level in a place were they do appear. It was from a shinno game obviously, telling from the location, and they were asking for a ditto. Ditto is unobtainable in D/P, so I'm just more convinced it was legal.Actually, you can get ditto in D/P using the pokeradar on rt. 218.

BadWolf Churchill
12th June 2011, 8:40 AM
I got a female Dream World Eevee for a gulpin. That was a great trade.
I also got a female Dream World Poliwag for a Baltoy. Aren't the Japanese kind.

bill2.0
12th June 2011, 9:03 AM
how can you tell if they are legit shinies?

arceusvictini
12th June 2011, 9:09 AM
I keep putting up lvl 1 Zoruas for Reshiram/Zekrom/Thundurus/Tornadus/Victini. After 3 days or so, I ALWAYS get one.

Pyrax
12th June 2011, 10:21 AM
I once got a lv.60 Mandibuzz and a Shiny Aipom for a couple of Throh before I even had three badges.

Hilijix
12th June 2011, 3:33 PM
I forgot what I gave for it, but I got a shiny Yanmega once. I'm sure it was hacked though, but the person let it hold the TM for Protect for it. Nearly useless, but still nice.

What happened more recently was that for a Ho-oh I offerred, I got a level 100 Togekiss. Probably Rare Candied, due to its pretty bad moves.

Palkia98
12th June 2011, 3:43 PM
lv 100 hydriegon for any lv rampardos, and it wasnt hacked :D

Azran Flame
12th June 2011, 3:56 PM
Any level Clefairy for Roserade... The best part? Lv.7 Clefairy for Lv.40 Roserade WITH POKERUS. XD

Derp
12th June 2011, 4:14 PM
A Japanese Ditto(It was not hacked in anyway and had pretty good IVs) for a Eevee.

lucario44444444
13th June 2011, 4:42 AM
I got a legit shiny mewtwo 4 a acceldor lv 4

Zachmac
13th June 2011, 5:07 AM
I got a legit shiny mewtwo 4 a acceldor lv 4

lv 100 hydriegon for any lv rampardos, and it wasnt hacked

I doubt it.