PDA

View Full Version : New here, First Post

DeadBody
12th June 2011, 5:35 AM
I just want to say that i'm new to this forum, although I'm a long time avid pokemon player, been playing pokemon since pokemon red.

First of all, I must say that of all the websites i've looked at, Serebii is by far the most organized, and accurate pokemon website i've seen yet.

Now I do have one question, I don't know if it's listed in the rules of the forums, or the FAQ's, I have looked, but have not seen anything covering this yet.

I right now only have Pokemon Platinum, I don't have (yet) any of the previous games (my brother has pearl, and Heart Gold). I have beaten the elite four, unlocked the national pokedex, and am currently working on filling up the national. I have read that the only way to do so is to use the pal park with a GBA cartridge, and import from there, but is there any other way. If i were to battle a friend over wifi would their pokemon be added to my pokedex, and if so my next question would be who is willing to help me fill my pokedex.

I know this might not be the right place to bring this topic up, and if that is the case can someone please point me in the right direction so that i may do so in the correct place.

Also, I was thinking about making a new thread in one of the forums, showing all of the pokemon that i have, do not have, have shinies of, and properly EV trained, just for personal achievement tracking. So if someone can point me in that direction aswell I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance

Darato
12th June 2011, 5:44 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

You can find trading here to help you out.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154

As for the second question. The best place to show off what you have is in your sig.

L.F.D.