PDA

View Full Version : Hi Serebii!

Suffice
12th June 2011, 11:01 AM
Hi all of Serebii! I have wanted to join Serebii for a long time now but High schools been keeping me on a tight rope. So now that summers only a week away so here I am. :D

There’s a lot on this site, and its pretty confusing so far, I’m learning a lot of new stuff. I will do my best to fit into this talented community, i also hope to lend what little skills i have to aid those here. I hope to better myself as a Trainer at the same time as well. Can't wait to participate in this awesome game with you all.

Thank you for reading,
Suffice

Chibi_Muffin
12th June 2011, 3:27 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forums. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your time here. I hope you have fun! If you're stuck, please feel free to ask me anything you like.

Littlemyuu
12th June 2011, 3:42 PM
Hello and welcome =3 if you have problems on how it all works here feel free to drop me a vm ^^

VictiniRaiden
12th June 2011, 4:49 PM
hi welcome

jolteon27
12th June 2011, 5:51 PM
hy i have been on serebii for a long time and i just joined the forums i want to trade so vm me if u do to

Darato
12th June 2011, 7:33 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

fuyu-seetaa
12th June 2011, 8:57 PM
Hello! Welcome to the Forums... I'm pretty new here myself. It's a little confusing to me as well but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

Would you like an Casteliacone? :582:

Suffice
13th June 2011, 5:32 AM
Wow, thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone. :D I'll be sure to take you guys up on the help offer if i get myself stuck hehe.

Would you like an Casteliacone?
Nah, but thank you very much for the offer Fuyu_seetaa. ^^

fuyu-seetaa
13th June 2011, 5:35 AM
Nah, but thank you very much for the offer Fuyu_seetaa. ^^

Of course! But don't worry, that little Vanillite might freeze you up if you try to eat him. D:

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
13th June 2011, 5:36 AM
Hello if you have need of my assistance do not hesist to vm or pm me!! ;)
Welcome to Serebii!!

Suffice
13th June 2011, 5:48 AM
Of course! But don't worry, that little Vanillite might freeze you up if you try to eat him. D:
huh, not a very nice ice cream cone hehe. ;)

Hello if you have need of my assistance do not hesist to vm or pm me!!
Welcome to Serebii!!
Thanks Deoxysxx! I'll keep that in mind! I really appreciate it. :D

Dark Sharpedo
13th June 2011, 6:09 AM
welcome to Sppf! Hope you enjoy your stay!

fuyu-seetaa
13th June 2011, 10:11 AM
huh, not a very nice ice cream cone hehe. ;)
Well, I'm sure you'd be pretty unhappy if you were mistaken for a Casteliacone and about to be eaten. :'D

Kingothestone
13th June 2011, 3:36 PM
Welcome to Serebii, Suffice! If you have any interest in joining a competetive battling clan, let me know!

Would you like an Casteliacone? :582:

I think Casteliacone would fit in perfectly with my clan. just saying.