PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

fuyu-seetaa
12th June 2011, 7:46 PM
(: Hello. I'm fuyu-seetaa. I'm new here and joined just yesterday (or very, very early this morning) and I'm kind of trying to get the hang of things. I don't know too much about Pokemon (compared to these experts) and kind of joined for fun. I've posted in the "How Much Is My Card Worth?" forum already and some other place. I'd tell you more about myself but I won't make this too long. Maybe I can make some friends here.

;174; I think Igglybuff is funny right here.

SeannaIttou
12th June 2011, 8:17 PM
Hello! I'm new too. While I won't claim to be an expert, I do know quite a bit about pokemon. Feel free to ask me questions about pokemon in general. :)

Bronzong#1
12th June 2011, 8:20 PM
Well welcome fuyu-seetaa and SeannaIttou to serebii, I hope you have a good time here, so if you want somebody to talk to you know where to find me. Yes Igglybuff is funny right there

fuyu-seetaa
13th June 2011, 12:20 AM
Hello! I'm new too. While I won't claim to be an expert, I do know quite a bit about pokemon. Feel free to ask me questions about pokemon in general. :)

Nice to meet you!
Are you a trading card collector? Game player?

fuyu-seetaa
13th June 2011, 12:24 AM
Well welcome fuyu-seetaa and SeannaIttou to serebii, I hope you have a good time here, so if you want somebody to talk to you know where to find me. Yes Igglybuff is funny right there

I know, right? Igglybuff looks like s/he's about to fall off one of those raised walkways from Black & White. Or trying to dance!
And thank you for the welcome, you seem like a cool person. :-D