PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody!

Kisekisan
13th June 2011, 2:52 PM
How are you guys doing?

Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Jose, though I am also known as Kisekisan. I'm fine with both names so you can choose whichever you like lol. I'm a 19yo Spaniard who is still learning English, so please don't go hard on me if I happen to make any sort of mistake.

Now let's focus on the reason why I'm here: I love Pokémon! As simple as that. I started playing Pokémon when I was 9, it's been almost 11 years and I still remember the whole thing. Those were the days... I kinda grew tired of it when Pokémon Diamond/Pearl came out, as I didn't really like them, but Game Freak managed to conquer me again thanks to Pokémon HeartGold. So here I am... I am also into anime and all kinds of freak activities. xD

Well, that's it. Sorry, I tend to write long posts but trust me, I don't normally write this much. Trust me! xD

See you :515:

PD: How do I upload an avatar of my own? I tried to but all I found was a bunch of pokémon icons, which are awesome, but... not my thing hehehehehehe.

L0gIcErR0r
13th June 2011, 4:08 PM
Hiya Kisekisan! Welcome to Serebii :D! I hope you're finding this place interesting so far. If you want, I'm in a clan where we can battle and have fun chatting, maybe you would be interested? It's a lot of fun, especially when there's a lot of people online =]. Not to mention we have people from all around the world, like england, austrailia, brazil, even chile! So I wouldn't worry about feeling like such an outcast =]. PM if you're interesting in joining!

DJMonty
13th June 2011, 6:29 PM
Hello, Jose. If you ever need someone to chat to, just shoot me a PM. I know joining can be a little scary, but Serebii is a really nice place to be. I'm in the same clan as Logic, and it'd be great to have you!

Darato
14th June 2011, 4:35 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

As for custom avatars, only staff members and a couple selected members froma contest a while back get them.

L.F.D