toawest1
14th June 2011, 10:32 PM
yea i was wanting to know as well,nobody seams to want them

VS
14th June 2011, 10:33 PM
Yea thats werd sorry for someone named mat

MGOShockWave
14th June 2011, 10:37 PM
His pokemon aren't fully legit.... He RNG's his pokemon and he also uses other stuff

14th June 2011, 10:38 PM
so everyone named mat has to suffer because of ONE guy?

pokemonjeff
14th June 2011, 10:41 PM
Because some aren't real and some are, its impossible to tell the difference. most players just assume theyy all are hackedd tho :3

toawest1
15th June 2011, 12:19 AM
well that sucks

Laineys1
15th June 2011, 12:35 AM
hi i am new

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
15th June 2011, 1:18 AM
His pokemon aren't fully legit.... He RNG's his pokemon and he also uses other stuff

Uh, bro, RNG abused Pokemon are just as legit as everything else.

Anyway this "OT: Mat" would be Bond697, a well-known researcher of the games who's mainly present on Smogon but sometimes posts on here in the RNG or hack-check threads.

WhiteWisper
15th June 2011, 1:37 AM
His pokemon are not only RNG abused, they are hacked but shown to look legal. I personally enjoy the pokemon because they're legal enough to use in random-match ups but I blame him for the shop owners this GEN asking for screen-shots and proof of pokemon of DW events we may have gotten off a random WiFi Guest or something, ridiculous.

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
15th June 2011, 1:43 AM
Wrong, the "hacked" bits are mostly his screw ups or legal hacks he's created when extracting his RNGs through weird programs, at least to my knowledge.

I've spotted quite a few, but as far as I'm concerned, the legit ones outweigh the "hacks".

Edit: However, he has "supposedly" made said legal hacks for battle purposes only --it's the recipients fault for believing they're legit and go trading them off blindly if that was the case.

jolteon135
15th June 2011, 2:13 AM
Bond doesn't distribute hacked Pokemon and most of his Pokemon are extracted correctly from the save files. He wouldn't distribute Pokemon that weren't extracted properly. The reason you see Pokemon with his OT that might seem hacked is because he makes all his Pokemon available for free via a fake gts program. People take the files, probably don't know how to transfer it to their game, mess around with it in file editing programs etc and then they end up trading a modified version of the original. I've seen quite a few Pokemon here in the hack-check thread that were originally RNG'd but have been edited. There's no reason the original RNGer would ever edit his own Pokemon 'cause if you're going to hack something then there's no point in RNGing it. It's stupid people that take these files and tamper with them.

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
15th June 2011, 2:20 AM
Oh, so that clarifies most of the confusion, I've been getting conflicting comments from people who knew him; but I suppose they've probably held a grudge.

Regardless, it's been stated, Bond isn't one for hacking, nor does he have particular a reason to when he can like, you know, RNG.

Wardek
15th June 2011, 2:42 AM
Bond's (Mat) Pokemons are legit. The exceptions are all his Dream World Starters and Eeveelutions (except Jolteon). But as Jolteon said, peoples mess up with his Pokemons~

Kelz
15th June 2011, 3:04 AM
So would that make my MAT Japanese Flawless DW Arceus legit? I've had many people tell me that it's not.

Wardek
15th June 2011, 3:07 AM
So would that make my MAT Japanese Flawless DW Arceus legit? I've had many people tell me that it's not.

Apparently it is. I've seen that in Smogon.

cannibaleyes
15th June 2011, 3:09 AM
Bond's (Mat) Pokemons are legit. The exceptions are all his Dream World Starters and Eeveelutions (except Jolteon). But as Jolteon said, peoples mess up with his Pokemons~
This is exactly what I've heard. To my knowledge, he RNGs them legitly, and the only ones in question are the DW Starters, Eevolutions (except Jolteon, which was legally downloaded), and the Hall of Origin Arcues due to hacked Forest/item (but they were RNGed legitly). I wouldn't be surprised if some people have messed with the files, though, thus making more of them questionable. But almost all of his original pokemon are RNGed and legit, except for possibly a few, depending on your definition of legit.

The DW one is completely legit, as far as I know. It's only the shiny Hall of Origin one that's semi-questionable, for obvious reasons.