PDA

View Full Version : newbie here!

Ana088
15th June 2011, 1:29 PM
Hi, I am mom and an online marketer. I have a 8 years old son and he had collection of pokemons both games, toys, and other collectible stuffs. One time, we were watching pokemon show and seems like I kind a like it too. So, from then I am searching more info about pokemon different characters. My purpose is to be close with my son and share same interests with my son.

ScytheSwipe
15th June 2011, 1:34 PM
Did anyone tell you your too old to be playing pokemon? :p I'm just kidding..

That is both cuteand awesome. Always good to find ways to bond with your child. Well if you are looking for just basic info on pokemon there are other areas as well.

The forums are mainly held for discussion but if you have any questions pokemon related or not I will do my best to help you.

I have loved pokemon since te time it hit the North American shores, been playing for around 15 years, and I know alot about the 1-4 generations of pokemon but I am still learning about the 5th Gen myself.

Littlemyuu
15th June 2011, 1:37 PM
Aw, thats really nice of you that you getting close with your son :) your a great mom!
have fun here and Im sure you will like it here, there are lots of nice people ^^ Welcome =D

Darato
16th June 2011, 4:54 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

babycherry
16th June 2011, 5:06 AM
I like PiKaQiu very much

11DBHK
16th June 2011, 5:39 AM
that's pretty cool :D
if you need anything, i'm here.

draya the dark master
16th June 2011, 9:38 AM
wow... i dont even get along with my mum (you must be cool or somthing :P)
anyway welcome to the forums