PDA

View Full Version : Hi people of Serebii forums

Jew Bagel
16th June 2011, 5:59 PM
Hi eveybody, I would just like to say that I am happy to be here. This seems like a great forum. This is my first time ever seeing the place, it looks pretty confusing. But I have big plans to pull off, and I would apreciate all the help I could get. First off I would like to have my own clan, and trade shop. Then maybe if that goes good, I will expand to a league as well. I love battling for fun as well as competetively. Also I am somewhat of a shiny collecter. I have maybe seven or eight ATM, but I am looking to expand that number. I guess that's all.

manaphy72
16th June 2011, 6:02 PM
well let me tell you this i have been here for like 2 months and i still havent created my own clan. i am in the process. and running a clan, and a trade shop at the same time will be very difficult. but if you need help with banners for your clan i can do that for you.

Jew Bagel
16th June 2011, 6:05 PM
Thanks, if my clan gets aproved I will come to you for a banner. And I won't start them at the same time, first I will start a clan, then I will pick someone else in the clan who is interested, and we will be co-owners of the shop.

manaphy72
16th June 2011, 6:07 PM
oh ok that makes sense well what is your clan's name

Jew Bagel
16th June 2011, 6:08 PM
Well I am going to name it "The Dragons of Legend" the two mascots will be Latios and Latias. I am going to plan out all the small details today, and tomorrow I will make the clan.

DasBoot
16th June 2011, 6:22 PM
Hey, welcome to Serebii!
And I hope your clan goes well. Maybe Black Ice and your clan could have a war.

Darato
16th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.