PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

Perfection
16th June 2011, 7:37 PM
Just saying hello, I've lurked for a few weeks and decided to finally make an account. I've been playing the games since day 1 of US release, and as an adult it's still my guilt pleasure. FR/LG are my favorites due to all the nostolgia, my heart belongs to steel and psychic pokemon :) I'm not new to forums as I used to play WoW and FFXI, I hope to get to know you all well soon !

ScytheSwipe
16th June 2011, 7:43 PM
Wow to wow lol I could never play either of those but I have played pokemon ever since it hit us shores. I'm still into it today! :D my favorites would have to be SS and HG because of all the nostalgia as well. I hope you find the forums fun. If you need help or want to chat you know my name.

TheWatersGreatGuardian
16th June 2011, 7:46 PM
Just saying hello, I've lurked for a few weeks and decided to finally make an account. I've been playing the games since day 1 of US release, and as an adult it's still my guilt pleasure. FR/LG are my favorites due to all the nostolgia, my heart belongs to steel and psychic pokemon :) I'm not new to forums as I used to play WoW and FFXI, I hope to get to know you all well soon !

Steel and Psychic rock. I have a metagross on my team right now :)

I am 22, and I still play the games.

Perfection
16th June 2011, 7:52 PM
They never grow old, always something to be doing :) I have both black and white but i've barely played both >.>;

ScytheSwipe
16th June 2011, 8:04 PM
Yeah same here I got both but I can't bring myself to finish either yet

Perfection
16th June 2011, 8:12 PM
Ive got 3 badges on one, and 0 on the other haha

Rezzo
16th June 2011, 8:26 PM
Oh hi thar, welcome to the forums! :D

pichu1234
16th June 2011, 8:38 PM
Hello! I still play FR on my GBA along with Emreald!

Perfection
16th June 2011, 9:02 PM
<3 Emerald

Darato
16th June 2011, 10:20 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.