Ninetales (F) @ Lum Berry

Trait: Drought (Dream World Trait)

EVs: 52 HP / 164 Def / 128 SAtk / 164 Spe

Timid Nature

- Overheat

- Will-O-Wisp

- Nasty Plot

- Psycho Shock

~Obviously, this girl comes in so she can set up the sun. She's got Will-O-Wisp to screw up physical attackers. Psycho Shock is for priority, Overheat is for sheer power. Nasty Plot is so she may be able to get a sweep going. Unlikely, but it's been known to happen.~

This is going to sound obvious, but, if it's unlikely to get a sweep going, then why bother? Why not just go for confuse ray, roar or magic coat?

Urugamosu (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Flame Body

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature

- Butterfly Dance

- Fire Blast

- Bug Buzz

- Hidden Power [Ice]

~Urugamosu is great at set-up sweeping. After one butterfly dance, no special sweeper can take it down (provided she hasn't taken Stealth Rock Damage, and the sweeper doesn't have a Super-Effective attack).~

Nothing really to say here, just watch out for the likes of Swampert, Gyrados and other bulky watersand bulky rock types.

Shandera (M) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Flash Fire

Timid Nature

- Overheat

- Energy Ball

- Shadow Ball

- Hidden Power [Ground]

~A Sunny Day Team can a lot of the time, get raped by a strong Fire-type sweeper. Shandera with Flash Fire fills this roll nicely. I didn't want to use Shadow Tag, that's far too broken for my tastes. Anyway, he comes in, absorbs the hit, and hits super-fast back with a Hidden Power Ground.~

Loving the idea of it. You have all of your bases covered here.

Venusaur (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Chlorophyll

Timid Nature

- Growth

- SolarBeam

- Sludge Bomb

- Sleep Powder

~Venusaur has always been rather amazing, and with Chlorophyll it becomes even better. Chlorophyll doubles his speed in sun, and here's the best part; Growth gives +2 to both Attack and Special attack. If you somehow manage to get 2 growths off, you're set. Sludge Bomb and SolarBeam give great coverage. If a Politoed or Tyranitar or any other weather changer comes in, you can probably outspeed it, sleep powder it, and bring Ninetales back in.~

This is a great set man, loving it. You could still be outsped by some sweepers, or opposing Chlorophyls, or the likes of Speed Boost, but otherwise, you're all set here. Just make sure you don;t break Sleep Clause...

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Sturdy

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef

Sassy Nature

- Payback

- Pain Split

- Toxic Spikes

- Rapid Spin

~Forretress is a necessity to this team. He sets up toxic spikes, which helps quite a bit, but what he's mostly used for is.. Ding ding ding! You got it, Rapid Spin. Urugamosu CANNOT switch in to Stealth Rocks, or she'll lose half her health! Pain Split is to annoy the enemy and restore some HP. Payback actually helps immensely as well.~

Again, an amazing addition to the team. Nice to play defensively and have your team work for eachother. Just watch out for those fighting types, especially Aura Sphere Lucario and Focus Blast users. Gengar could get some work done on this thing, but not much.

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef

Bold Nature

- Psychic

- Moonlight

- Toxic

- Protect

~Cresselia is just general support. She walls like a beast, she even took an X-Scissor from a Scizor and lived to Moonlight again. As I said, just basic Toxic support.~

deokishisu.123
16th June 2011, 11:04 PM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=209

This section, bro.

mnlkpo741
16th June 2011, 11:07 PM
my bad will post on there ty