PDA

View Full Version : Yet ANOTHER newbie!...meh...

Salamander94
17th June 2011, 6:51 PM
Yes that's right folks. Your beautiful forum has attracted yet ANOTHER weirdo to join the ever-increasing ranks of weirdos ALREADY present. *sighs*

What can I say? I'm just like all the rest I guess. I love pokémon and have a plethora of other weird and banal hobbies which I won't bother you guys with. (unless you want me to of course)
Like many others, I just joined to make a couple of friends, chat about pokemon and get my worthless teams rated. So, hopin to get to know every single one of you and have LOADS of fun JUST BEIN WEIRD!

wooohoo! Go weirdos!

*SALAMANDER OUT!*

snivy101
17th June 2011, 11:13 PM
Welcome to serebii. If you like competitive battles, join a clan. Like creamery Command.

Darato
18th June 2011, 12:24 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

arbiter7x
18th June 2011, 8:02 AM
for competitive PKMN just go to the competitive section or the RMT section

Salamander94
18th June 2011, 3:11 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I feel so loved now. LOL.

@arbiter7x - Yes, I've been there. One of my first stops that I made. Hehe. :D

@Darato - Thanks. Though, you might regret making that offer when I start stalking you like there's no tomorrow. lol.

@snivy101 - Oh no, I think I'll pass on the clan for now. I'm nowhere near skilled enough to be joining clans. I think I'd just make a fool of myself. Maybe when I'm older.

~Ace
18th June 2011, 3:19 PM
welcome :)

you join a clan to be skilled, you dont have to be skilled, you learn, when i joined i was rubbish, now im here and im good =] , Join Team SeaSoul http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=509897 and tell them i reffered you
you wont regret it =]