PDA

View Full Version : This isn't a newbie intro thread. Wait, I lied.

Katja
18th June 2011, 9:58 AM
Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Katja, and as you may have been able to guess from the fact that I'm making a topic in the Newbie Lounge, I'm new to the forums.

I'm a huge Pokemon fan; been playing since Red and Blue first hit the shelves in '98. My favourite Pokemon is Caterpie, my favourite type is Ghost, and my favourite game is Crystal (though I love them all)! I hope that gets all of the favourite junk out of the way. ・∀・ Recently, I've taken to hunting down shiny Pokemon. That feeling when you find the 'mon you've been looking for is a good one, man, you know what I'm sayin'? Too bad I have horrible luck. orz

Welp, enough about me, off to post in various topics! Hope I see you around! \o\

Zhanton
18th June 2011, 10:05 AM
Hey there! Welcome to SPPf! I've been playing since Red/Blue too, yaaaay! And, like you, Crystal is my favourite game. Johto for the win!
In all honesty I've never been much of a shiny hunter, although lots of people on the forums are big on shiny hunting, so best of luck with all your shiny-related endeavours.

If you need any help, just shoot me a VM. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Drat
18th June 2011, 10:31 AM
^^ pretty much this guy, man. Although Yellow is by far my favorite.

If you need some help around the forums or something shoot me a vm. It's not so bad once you get settled in.

Katja
19th June 2011, 1:23 AM
Hey there! Welcome to SPPf! I've been playing since Red/Blue too, yaaaay! And, like you, Crystal is my favourite game. Johto for the win!
In all honesty I've never been much of a shiny hunter, although lots of people on the forums are big on shiny hunting, so best of luck with all your shiny-related endeavours.

Thank you! A fellow Pokeoldbie and Crystal fan? High five me broham.

^^ pretty much this guy, man. Although Yellow is by far my favorite.

Thanks to you as well! :D Yellow is amazing, easily my favourite Gen I game. Excellent taste, man.

Darato
19th June 2011, 3:13 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

ScytheSwipe
19th June 2011, 3:39 AM
Hey though you are new I adore your sig. Are those all chibi sabrinas? :D

arbiter7x
19th June 2011, 11:02 AM
yay Sabrina! 2nd one is cuteset!