PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm new...well sort of...

Pink_Furret
19th June 2011, 2:56 AM
Hey everyone! I'm Pink_Furret! Or P-Fur, or PF, or...well...
Actually...I use to be Trainer_Melissa, but I ran into a conflict...and by conflict, I mean I forgot my password. But wait, it gets worse. My old email no longer worked, so when I tried the "forgot your password?" option, I couldn't retrieve the "reset your password" email to help with my old account...

So basically...I needed to get a new password and make a new account.
However...I am in a way...sort of new...cause I haven't been on this site since the hype with Soulsilver and Heartgold. But now I AM back! ;040; And très excited! Because I can't wait to meet some new friends, and hook up with old friends!
I am also excited to see what is new with Serebii.net and see all the awesome changes to!
I will respect the site rules and members, and I promise to write posts and topics with a considerate manner!

So I guess in short...Hello again old friend!;146;

ScytheSwipe
19th June 2011, 3:08 AM
Hello *waves at Pink_Furret who used to be Trainer Melissa but lost her password and now can't get in old email either lol* hi welcome again.

I had a haitus as well and I'm not into the B/W right now so I'm in the same boat with you.

Zibdas
19th June 2011, 3:26 AM
Oh, yes. I remember how every one had "I wanted Soulsilver from the start!" in their sig.

Now this place is worse.

Pink_Furret
19th June 2011, 3:58 AM
That bad huh? I bet everyone is betting on their being a Grey... Would be nice but chances could be unlikely unless they release a 5th gen game for the 3DS.
(Which sucks cuz I love my DS...)

A little speculation is good every now and then but being obsessive is a whole other thing...

Darato
19th June 2011, 4:08 AM
Welcome back to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

Pink_Furret
19th June 2011, 7:04 PM
Thank you. I'm always happy to make new friends on this site. ;183; It's seems this site IS more livelier than ever. :P