PDA

View Full Version : The Supportive League

Black X Delta
19th June 2011, 4:56 AM
Hello and Welcome to the
"The Supportive League"
Our job here is to put you to the test you to the fullest. And to get you ready for the Serebii.net League.
Most of our rules apply like theirs. But before i explain the rules here are the basics.

We dont have like, the "Water" badge or "Fire" badge, we have 6 badges, each due to different stats. The badges are bellow. Notice that you dont need to get them all in order, you may get them all at random, you could get the 1st badge 2nd and the 5th badge 1st. It all depends on you.

These Badges are as Follows:

1. The Beast Badge
2. The Bulky Badge
3. The Flash Badge
4. The Spec Badge
5. The Health Badge
6. The SP.Shield Badge

Once you have Collected all 6 main badges you may contact me to earn the "COMPLETE" Badge. Obtaining this one means that you will have to get rid of all your 6 badges in exchange for the last and final badge. When you earn it, it counts as 2 things. It counts as you finished the League for the 1st time. Also if you were to challenge this League again while you are in possession of this badge, it will count as a "Prestige" and we will go even harder on you. Also, you can only get 3 total prestige's. Well I think thats about it. Here are the Rules.

!!!RULES!!!

1.) You are not Allowed to use banned Pokemon.

Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai Deoxys (Attack Forme), Deoxys (Normal Forme), Dialga, Garchomp, Giratina (Altered Forme), Giratina (Origin Forme), Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin(Sky Forme), Zekrom

*Note: not even the leaders are allowed to use them in an official battle, if a leader uses a pokemon that is in the above list then please notify me, if ya are just battling for fun then don't tell me, im only concerned about the battles in these league.

2.) You are not Allowed to use EVENT pokemon, or DW pokemon that have not yet come out. (Don't Listen to this rule and you will regreat it.)

3.)You are not allowed to use moves that raise Evasion unless its an ability then its a difference.

4.) You are not allowed to use these items:Soul Dew (Unattainable in game), Brightpowder, Lax Incense, also you cannot put double items on pokemon.
Ex: Latios holds Leftovers and Exploud holds Leftovers, only one pokemon can hold the same kind of item not 2.

5.) You are not allowed to use Hacked Pokemon, even if you have a normal cought Pidgey in a Cherish ball, this will count as hack and not allow you to earn the badge.

6.) You may not use Instant K.O. moves, this applies to the Leaders also.

7.) You are not allowed to copy the badge to your signature unless you have earned it. I Know ho has earned it and ho has not.

8.) Once you have obtained all 6 it is manditory for you to tell me.

9.) You are not allowed to tell anyone the pokemon team of any leader, this will get you banned from the League Permanently!

10.) Stop reading the gosh darn rules and get out there and battle!

Before ya go out and start battling for the badges please listen to this.
Even tough each leader has a supportive team either being Speed, Defense, or etc... its like Serebii.net league, each team will only have a 3:6 pokemon being wat they correspond. Like me, im the Gym Leader of the Flash badge, i might have 3 speedy pokemon, and the rest could be walls or sweepers, you never know.

1. The Beast badge is consisted of the Attack Stat. Be warned, when this stat is even +2, it can become a very deadly weapon.

2. The Bulky badge is consisted of the Defense Stat. Remember, the best defense is the best offence.

3. The Flash Badge is consisted of the Speed Stat. Be careful, speed is a important thing in battling.

4. The Spec Badge is consisted of the Sp.Attack Stat. Be careful, Defense is nothing if faced against Special Attack.

5. The Health Badge is consisted of the HP stat. Some pokemon take advantage of having a very high HP stat, these pokemon don't rely much on their defenses if their HP is really high.

6. The Sp.Shield Badge is consisted of the Sp.Defense Stat. Some pokemon don't need physical attacks, but when facing this leader, they will need physical attacks.

Now go out there and get the badges, remember, don't tell anyone the pokemon that each leader has. :)

EDIT: Thank you moderators for apporving this thread.

Black X Delta
20th June 2011, 10:42 PM
Words from the Gym Leader.

I have Stepped down from The Speed Gym Leader and onto the Attack Gym due to the Fact my Pokemon were owned by Trench's Speedier Pokemon. So Im still up for a fight. My Pokemon are Good for Attack. When it comes to attack they can break down any wall without any above +3 Attack Boost.

ATTACK GYM

Enough about how i became the Attack Gym Leader. If you want to pick up a fight with me i suggest you get at least 2 badges so that you feel confident enough to Beat. That does not mean i wont accept your challenge, its just a TIP. I would love if you did not bring any legendaries into the battle field since i don't like them one bit. If you must bring them... well... thats okay then. Remember guys i used to be the Speed Gym Leader, that does not mean i have just let my pokemon free by releasing them. I still have them and i will rarely put them up to the test. Good Luck Guys Hope to see you in the Battle Field.

BLACK X DELTA's BATTLE HISTORY
Wins: 0 Loses: 0 Draws: 0

The Gym Leader Black X Delta will consider giving people one more chance in getting the badge if the fight was a draw. If the battle results in a Draw, He will do a One on One battle. You will have to choose one of you pokemon from your team. While Black X Delta will do the same.

When Battling With 1st Prestige or More: When Battleing Black X Delta With 1st Prestige he will push you to the limit with his Ex-Speed Gym Leader knowledge so be careful.

Black X Delta
20th June 2011, 10:43 PM
This is reserved for the 2nd Gym Leader.

Black X Delta
20th June 2011, 10:43 PM
Words from the Gym Leader.

Hello guys, I'm Trench, I'm mostly a trader, but my friend Black X Delta Challenged me to a battle, in the end i won and he tought i would be better if i were the speed gym leader instead of him. I decided to accept, but since im all new and stuff i guess i could give it a chance. So enough about that lets get the show on the road!

SPEED GYM

When i beated Black X Delta he said that my pokemon were way to fast! So he decided to make me the Speed Gym Leader, So be ready when you face me in battle, these pokemon of mine are just way to fast even for my friend. If you insist of a battle with me i will gladly accept, but since im also a part time trader, i might sometimes be too busy for a battle so please be patient with me. I will gladly contact you back as fast as possible for our battle, but if you spam my PM's or VM's i will tell Black X Delta to put you in a 24 Hour wait list. I wouldnt like that and i dont think i will come up to that conclusion. Can't wait to battle you guys, see you in the battle field!

TRENCH's BATTLE HISTORY

Wins: 0 Losses: 0 Draws: 0

The Gym Leader Trench has decided to declare the winner if the person he fought with in battle end up in draw, due to the fact he has something going on in his life and he does not have a lot of time in his days. But this might change if he is done with whatever he is doing.

After the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Prestige: If you fight Trench with a prestige he will change his pokemon drasticly, I Black X Delta, have told him to change this, but he decided not to do it, i have no choice but to let him do as he wishes.

PKMN WHITE FC: 3353-4942-1054
Name: Trench

Black X Delta
20th June 2011, 10:44 PM
Words from the Gym Leader:

Hello people, my name is Destamon and i specialize in pokemon with HIGH Special. Attack. But i'm not here right now to talk about me and my pokemon right now. Lets get this thing going.

Special Attack Gym

Im here to say my battle rules. Also a little about me. I'm the Gym Owner of the Special Attack Gym. This is mostly because my main 3 pokemon specialize in a very high level of special attack. Your Physical walls wont help you against me. And if you put a Special Wall it wont even help you. Like Attack. Special attack is power, But even more lethal. This Gym League seems like a good place to test your self against different Gym leaders ho specialize in different Skills. So, come at me whenever you want. I wont show Mercy. >:]
Also, please try not to use any ubers in out battle. Even tough they will lose, i prefer not to battle them tough their just pokemon ho require not that much training unlike common pokemon.

DESTAMON's BATTLE HISTORY
Wins: 0 Loses: 0 Draws: 0

The Gym Leader Destamon has decided that if any of his upcoming battles end up in a Draw he will request a Challenge with you for another chance for the challenger to earn the Gym Badge. Also if he thinks you used any haxs he will also request a rematch.

-----------------------------
--- FC: 0000-0000-0000
Name: ???
-----------------------------

Black X Delta
20th June 2011, 10:45 PM
This is Reserved for the 5th Gym Leader.

Black X Delta
20th June 2011, 10:45 PM
This is reserved for the 6th Gym Leader

Black X Delta
20th June 2011, 10:51 PM
Winners of the Beast Badge

None

Winners of the Bulky Badge

None

Winners of the Flash Badge

None

Winners of the Spec Badge

None

Winners of the Health Badge

None

Winners of the SP.Shield Badge

None

Winners of the COMPLETE Badge

None

EDIT:The League is Closed until further Notice. We are still looking for gym leaders, if you think you got what it takes to be a gym leader, then PM me and don't post in this thread.