PDA

View Full Version : SpiKKi's Trade Shop

spike241
19th June 2011, 2:53 PM
I'm gonna kick this off with the rules just to get them out of the way

1. All SPPF rules and Trade Forum rules apply
2. Not all of my Pokemon have been hack checked and I trade in a lot of different places. If you find out a Pokemon I have traded you is a hack please send me a message and we can trade back.
3. You can either post here or PM me with an offer or to ask for more information about any of my Pokemon but I don't breed for IVs or calculate them since they don't interest me.

I do work so sometimes (mostly 8-5ish GMT+1 at the moment) I will be online but unable to trade. I will still be happy to arrange trades though.

I am now able to clone all my Pokemon. However, this will result in them having a Premier Ribbon. I can't get around this as my other method of cloning will not work. The ribbon simply prevents you trading the Pokemon on GTS (so no effect on event Pokemon).

Trade ratios (negotiable):

1 normal shiny= 1 normal shiny or event
1 shiny legendary= 2 normal shiny, 2 event or 1 shiny legendary
1 shiny event= 2-3 shinies, 2-3 events or 1 shiny event

This changes frequently, I have most of them so feel free to ask. If I don't have it I can probably get hold of it.

UT unless specified. Some may also be RNGd (not by me). Most of the lv 100s are EV trained, not sure what in but I can find out if you ask.

Giratina
Cresselia in Masterball (I think)
Latias in Masterball
Latios
Lugia in Masterball (hacked :()
Mewtwo
Entei
Palkia
Chimchar UT
Kyogre (Lv 100)
Terrakion
Landorus
Yanmega T
Sneasel (NN)
Nidoran (both)
Rayquaza
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Gastly
Emboar
Zorua
Riolu
Beldum
Eevee
Magby
Turtwig
Cloyster (Lv 100)
Azelf
Politoed T
Charmander
Chinchou
Houndour
Articuno
Steelix
Poochyena
Rhyperior lv 100
Magmortar T
DW Dratini w/Extremespeed (nr flawless)
Umbreon lv 100
Chandelure T
Charizard lv 100 or lv 54
Lickitung
Dragonite lv 100
Moltres
Mareep
Murkrow
Misdreavus
Mamoswine lv 100
Porygon 2
Shuckle
Teddiursa (PKRS)
Azurill T
Weavile lv 100
Abra
Heatran
Milotic
Duskull
Bellsprout
Aerodactyl
Sandslash (cured PKRS)
Gallade lv 100
Cryogonal (PKRS)
Rotom
Spearow
Chansey lv 100
Shuckle lv 100
Salamence lv 100
Muchlax
Chatot

Shiny Pokepark Mew
Hayley's Mew UT (English and Japanese)
MYSTRY Mew
Aura Mew
FAL2010 Mew

Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi
WISHMKR Jirachi
GAMESTP Jirachi
SMR2010 Jirachi
Tanabata 2006 Jirachi
PKLATAM Jirachi

Gamestp Deoxys
GAMESTP Deoxys (I believe this one is hacked)
Oblivia Deoxys
SPACE C Deoxys

Liberty Island Victini
Victini (04161)

DW Arceus (OT:Mat)
TRU Arceus
MICHINA Arceus
EIGAKAN Arceus

EIGAKAN Shaymin
Movie11 Shaymin

TRU Manaphy
Shiny Ranger Manaphy
JBHF Manaphy
E4ALL Manaphy
NWS Manaphy
Manaphy (12226)

WORLD08 Lucario
WORLD09 Weavile
TCGWC Pikachu (transferred using Pokecheck so does have Surf)
Shiny SPR2010 Pichu
Saikyou Salamence
10 ANIV Celebi
MATTLE Ho-Oh
10 ANIV Entei (Lv 100)
Golgo's Octillery
Baba's Flygon
Yukina's Meowth
Akiyama's Slaking
Shiny Ruby Zigzagoon (ENG and JPN)
Shiny Saphire Zigzagoon (ENG and JPN)
Shiny Carlita's Hydreigon
Shiny Janta's Golurk
ANA Pikachu
ALAMOS Darkrai
DW Porygon (OT:Mat)
Shiny VGC09 Milotic
Shiny VGC10 Eevee
Goon's Scizor
Shiny WCS Milotic
Concert Chatot
Electabuzz (11256)
Milotic (12157)
Magmortar (12017)
Electivire (11157)
Metang (02005)
Shiny Hadou's Regice
Hadou's Registeel
Hadou's Regirock
Sunday Wobuffet
Pikachu (50701)
GW Pikachu
Pikachu (50319)
Meowth (50318)
Magmar (11256)
Pikachu (31121)
Zoroark (01161)
Celebi (07100)
DW Treecko (47927) *No proof*
DW Togekiss
DW Mamoswine

Ekans
Gengar
Shellder
Slowpoke
Growlithe
Oddish
Machamp
Psyduck
Staryu
Vulpix

Vulpix
Farfetch'd
Kangaskhan

I want any event Pokemon not listed above, shiny or non-shiny (preferably legendary events).
I also want shiny starters and other cool looking shinies.
I'm not interested in DW Pokemon unless they're events (not particularly fussed about Eeveelutions either).

I'm not interested in flawless or EV'd Pokemon.

Thanks for looking and I hope we can trade at some point.

spike241
22nd June 2011, 12:42 PM
Yay, it got approved.
I'll update it when I get home

I may be able to clone from now on but I'll need to test it later. *fingers crossed*

cuty_pie98
22nd June 2011, 1:12 PM
I have a Landorus! Do you have a Mew?

Angeltripper
22nd June 2011, 1:44 PM
what are the IVs of both latios and chimchar?

spike241
22nd June 2011, 2:00 PM
I have a Landorus! Do you have a Mew?

I have a few Mews listed, they're all event ones and I already have Landorus. Sorry

what are the IVs of both latios and chimchar?

I did say I won't check IVs (rule 3) but I'll look up Latios when I get home (they're probably not great though). Chimchar is level 1 (or 5?) though so I can't check them normally.

I'll add natures for the shinies and events later too.

spike241
23rd June 2011, 12:24 PM
A couple more shinies and more event Pokemon added.
They haven't been hack checked yet though, any volunteers? :)

KnyfeStab
23rd June 2011, 12:54 PM
i have the shiny beast entei (unused for zorak event) a moltres, and a rayquaza. All UT for the Mattle Ho OH

EmiiLava
23rd June 2011, 1:11 PM
i'll trade a shiny latios lv.100 and shiny enigima stone event latias ut lv.35 for your Pokepark Mew, and MATTLE Ho-Oh

spike241
23rd June 2011, 1:34 PM
i have the shiny beast entei (unused for zorak event) a moltres, and a rayquaza. All UT for the Mattle Ho OH

I do have a shiny Entei but I need to check if it's an event one. I'm guessing moltres and rayquaza aren't shiny, in which case I have them.

i'll trade a shiny latios lv.100 and shiny enigima stone event latias ut lv.35 for your Pokepark Mew, and MATTLE Ho-Oh

I have a shiny Latios, I don't know too much about the enigma stone events but according to serebii the Latis should be level 40 (I think both of mine are Lv 40). Could you check that?
I still need to get Mew cloned for you, I'm still working on getting cloning up and running.

EmiiLava
23rd June 2011, 1:41 PM
I do have a shiny Entei but I need to check if it's an event one. I'm guessing moltres and rayquaza aren't shiny, in which case I have them.

I have a shiny Latios, I don't know too much about the enigma stone events but according to serebii the Latis should be level 40 (I think both of mine are Lv 40). Could you check that?
I still need to get Mew cloned for you, I'm still working on getting cloning up and running.
the ones roaming in the wild are lv.40 the stone event w/ the soul dew makes them lv.35 in that event. i also have shiny ho-oh lv.100, shiny lugia lv.100, shiny shaymin, lv.100, shiny darkrai lv.100, shiny kyogre lv.70 from emerald ut, and more.

spike241
23rd June 2011, 1:47 PM
the ones roaming in the wild are lv.40 the stone event w/ the soul dew makes them lv.35 in that event. i also have shiny ho-oh lv.100, shiny lugia lv.100, shiny shaymin, lv.100, shiny darkrai lv.100, shiny kyogre lv.70 from emerald ut, and more.

Ok, thanks for that. Wouldn't be the first time they'd got it wrong.

I'm definitely interested in shiny Kyogre and shiny Lugia (I need to replace my hacked one :@). I'd probably trade for the others too. Is there anything else you want?

I also need to get Ho-Oh hack checked since I got quite a few events in a trade yesterday and I want to make sure they're all ok. Few too many for the hack check thread though.

EmiiLava
23rd June 2011, 1:50 PM
i like Hayley's Mew UT, Pokepark Mew, Ranger Manaphy, TRU Arceus, and the TRU manaphy. i also have a trade shop(link in sig). i list most of my ut and lv.100 shinies there. pick the shinies you want and we'll trade. :)

craig87
23rd June 2011, 1:54 PM
hi im interested in your world pokemon, tru arceus and manaphy and your gamestop jirachi. I can offer a mystry mew, pklatam jirachi, tru regigigas, alamos darkrai and minchina arceus. Let me know if your interested.

spike241
23rd June 2011, 1:59 PM
@ lavaburst
Is shiny ho-oh lv.100, shiny lugia lv.100, shiny shaymin, lv.100, shiny darkrai lv.100, shiny kyogre and shiny Kyurem UT for those 5 or if you still wanted Ho-Oh could we add shiny Virizion as well?
I'm assuming you wanted the UT shiny Ranger Manaphy.

TRU Manaphy needs to be hack checked as well (same trade) but I'm at work so I can't trade now anyway. I'll be home in around 4 hours but I'll try to get them checked before then.

@Craig
I need to get all of the Pokemon you want hack checked first but I'm definitely interested in Mew. I still need to update my events, i'm having to do it from memory at the moment

craig87
23rd June 2011, 2:05 PM
im in no rush for them so let us know when you've checked them and we can make a deal.

EmiiLava
23rd June 2011, 2:16 PM
@ lavaburst
Is shiny ho-oh lv.100, shiny lugia lv.100, shiny shaymin, lv.100, shiny darkrai lv.100, shiny kyogre and shiny Kyurem UT for those 5 or if you still wanted Ho-Oh could we add shiny Virizion as well?
I'm assuming you wanted the UT shiny Ranger Manaphy.

TRU Manaphy needs to be hack checked as well (same trade) but I'm at work so I can't trade now anyway. I'll be home in around 4 hours but I'll try to get them checked before then.

@Craig
I need to get all of the Pokemon you want hack checked first but I'm definitely interested in Mew. I still need to update my events, i'm having to do it from memory at the moment

okay i'll add virizion :3

spike241
23rd June 2011, 2:33 PM
Cool, I've put Ho-Oh and Manaphy in the hack check thread. Feel free to take a look yourself if you want. Hopefully I'll get an answer in the next 3 and a half hours.

ZottenDim
23rd June 2011, 5:49 PM
hi mat ei'm intrested ina few of your legendary's and event i got a lot of shiny's to offer pm me for a list or to work soemthing out :)

spike241
23rd June 2011, 6:43 PM
hi mat ei'm intrested ina few of your legendary's and event i got a lot of shiny's to offer pm me for a list or to work soemthing out :)

PMd :)

okay i'll add virizion :3

Looks like the Pokemon are legit :) Let me know when you can trade

im in no rush for them so let us know when you've checked them and we can make a deal.

The Manaphy seems to be legit. I'll trade it for Mew if you'd like. Let me know :)

rokakiss
23rd June 2011, 7:05 PM
I have a shiny cresselia and a shiny pikachu,though I'm not sure if they are hacked.
Pikachu might be hacked but I think the cresselia is legit.
I have no idea how to check if they're hacked.
I'd like one of your shinies

EDIT:It seems that you have both of those and they're shiny,i'd still want to trade but is that okay with you?

spike241
23rd June 2011, 7:12 PM
I'd still trade but I need to figure out cloning first :) I'm still having some issues.

One way of checking hacks is location, check if the Pokemon can actually be caught at the location it says it was. You could also put the stats into metal kid's IV Calculator (google :)) If it says they're impossible then it's hacked.

EDIT: Latios IVs: Latios - #381 (Calm) : 12 - 13 / 28 - 29 / 26 - 27 / Impossible / 28 - 30 / 30 - 31
Not sure if the SpA IV is because of Soul Dew or if it's a hack :/

craig87
23rd June 2011, 7:20 PM
hi yea thats great when can you trade?

craig87
23rd June 2011, 8:43 PM
thanks for the trade i would recommend you to anyone.

spike241
23rd June 2011, 8:45 PM
Thanks Craig, you too :)

AfroKing
23rd June 2011, 11:48 PM
I'm interested in ur Shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy. I can offer u a Shiny Feraligart for it. Let me know if u are interested in my offer.

EmiiLava
23rd June 2011, 11:51 PM
want: PKLATAM Jirachi, Event Salamence (JPN), and OBLIVIA deoxys

have: anything in trade shop. link in sig.

handul6
23rd June 2011, 11:54 PM
I have a shiny tepig, and a shiny vulpix.
I'm interested in any of these shinies
Pokepark Mew
Ranger Manaphy
Mewtwo

zac4564
24th June 2011, 12:52 AM
I'm interested in MICHINA Arceus, WORLD09 Weavile, WCS Milotic, and Gamestp deoxys. I can give you a shiny flawless Thundurus (Timid nature) and a shiny flawless Landurus (Jolly nature).

spike241
24th June 2011, 8:53 AM
I'm interested in MICHINA Arceus, WORLD09 Weavile, WCS Milotic, and Gamestp deoxys. I can give you a shiny flawless Thundurus (Timid nature) and a shiny flawless Landurus (Jolly nature).

I have no interest in flawless Pokemon so I wouldn't consider them any more valuable than any other shiny Thundurus or Landorus.
I'd be willing to trade for them but not with a ratio you'd want, sorry.

I have a shiny tepig, and a shiny vulpix.
I'm interested in any of these shinies
Pokepark Mew
Ranger Manaphy
Mewtwo

The first 2 are shiny events so I'd be looking for around 2-3 normal shinies for them
I'd like 2 normal shinies or a shiny legendary for the Mewtwo

want: PKLATAM Jirachi, Event Salamence (JPN), and OBLIVIA deoxys

have: anything in trade shop. link in sig.

ok, I'll take a look in a minute :)

I'm interested in ur Shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy. I can offer u a Shiny Feraligart for it. Let me know if u are interested in my offer.

No thanks.

I should probably add some rough trade ratios to the OP actually, would be useful

Matt36
24th June 2011, 8:55 AM
Trading!!!

Shiny Minun (M) - Naive, level.16, UT (In a Masterball & Japanese)
Shiny Volcarona - level.100
Shiny Rhyperior - lvl.100

Shiny Kyurem - Timid, lvl.75, UT
Kyurem - Lonely, lvl.78 (Pokerus)
Kyurem - Sassy, lvl.77 (Japanese)
Kyurem - Mild, lvl.75, UT
Zekrom - Careful, lvl.52
Zekrom - Jolly, lvl.76 (Pokerus)
Reshiram - Hardy, lvl.59
Terrakion - Brave, lvl.42 UT
Terrakion - Bashful, lvl.42 UT
Cobalion - Relaxed, lvl.42 UT
Cobalion - Bashful, lvl.42 UT
Virizion - Lax, lvl.42, UT
Shiny Thundurus - Timid, lvl.40, UT
Shiny Thundurus - Sassy, lvl.40, UT (Japanese)

WIN2011 Celebi - Lax, lvl.50
Ranger Egg Manaphy - Quiet, lvl.7

Moltres - Docile, lvl.55 (Japanese)
Mewtwo - Timid, lvl.74 (EV trained but unknown)(Nicknamed 'Exodus' by previous owner)
Cresselia - Brave, lvl.50
Rayquaza - Serious, lvl.40
Shiny Giratina - Hasty, lvl.72
Shiny Heatran - Hasty, lvl.70 (Pokerus)
Shiny Darkrai - Adamant, lvl.100 (Had Pokerus)

DW Flareon: Male - lvl.10 - OT Marco - DW Pokeball - Guts Ability
DW Vaporeon: Male - lvl.10 - OT MATT - DW Pokeball - Hydration Ability
DW Mamoswine (Jap): Bold - Male - lvl.34 - OT Snow - DW Pokeball - Thick Fat Ability

DW Ponyta: Lonely - Male - lvl.10 - OT Midna - DW Pokeball - Flame Body Ability
DW Ponyta: Relaxed - Male - lvl.10 - OT Hikari - DW Pokeball - Flame Body Ability
DW Lickitung (Jap): Serious - Female - lvl.10 - OT Tsu - DW Pokeball - Cloud Nine Ability
DW Tangela: Adamant - Male - lvl.10 - OT Sari - DW Pokeball - Regenerator
DW Oddish: Jolly - Male - lvl.10 - OT Batboy - DW Pokeball - Run Away Ability
DW Sunkern: Relaxed - Male - lvl.10 - OT Hilda - DW Pokeball - Early Bird Ability
DW Hoppip: Jolly - Male - lvl.10 - OT Ben - DW Pokeball - Infiltrator Ability

DW Vulpix: Bashful - Female - lvl.1 - OT Heather - Pokeball - Drought Ability - x3! - 31/31/31/31/31/31
DW Oddish: Jolly - Male - lvl.10 - OT Buzz - Pokeball - Run Away Ability - 14/5/28/23/4/23
DW Poochyena (Jap): - Male - lvl.10 - OT Buzz - Red Pokeball (?) - Rattled Ability - 14/25/22/23/5/22
DW Poliwag: - Female - lvl.1 - OT Steven - Pokeball - Swift Swim Ability - 25/15/26/9/25/25

spike241
24th June 2011, 9:08 AM
Trading!!!

Shiny Volcarona - level.100
Shiny Rhyperior - lvl.100

Shiny Thundurus - Timid, lvl.40, UT

Shiny Heatran - Hasty, lvl.70 (Pokerus)
Shiny Darkrai - Adamant, lvl.100 (Had Pokerus)

DW Mamoswine (Jap): Bold - Male - lvl.34 - OT Snow - DW Pokeball - Thick Fat Ability

Interested in these, what were you after?

EDIT: Actually if you don't want clones this isn't the place for you. Anything not cloned by me was probably cloned by the person who traded it to me.

Some of the more recent events still haven't been hack checked but if anyone would like to trade them anyway and check them out themselves that's fine. I'll happily trade back if they're hacked and remove them from my list.

Matt36
24th June 2011, 9:20 AM
It's cool. When I've copied & pasted that, i've missed the bottom off where it says;

"Bit more relaxed on 'clones' now. Can't avoid them. Just don't want people to ask to clone my stuff."

If you clone, that's fine, just don't tell me you're doing it, kinda make me ignorant to the fact and I'd feel better.

Make me an offer(s) on what you want, my wants list is in my shop if you want future reference. Otherwise, I want Shinys I don't have. Flawless and/or Egg Moves are more sought after too.

spike241
24th June 2011, 9:30 AM
Ok, that's cool then. I can't clone anyway, I'm still trying.

I have shiny Cresselia (in masterball)
Palkia
Mewtwo
Pokepark Mew
Ranger Manaphy
Latias (in masterball)
Latios (possibly hacked, I'm still not sure if Soul Dew has any effect on the SpA stat when checking IVs, I wouldn't have thought it would but I'm still hopeful)
the 3 Crown legendary dogs.

Approx trade ratios are in the first post but they're not strict.

Matt36
24th June 2011, 9:31 AM
I have all Legends in the game and the ones I'm offering are the excess stuff. I don't want more.

spike241
24th June 2011, 9:36 AM
Ok, almost all the shinies I have are legendary. The others are touched, in masterballs or have silly nicknames.

Matt36
24th June 2011, 9:49 AM
I'd have to pass then, I'm picky but that is just me. Sorry bud!

spike241
24th June 2011, 10:29 AM
No problem, that's why I didn't mention them. I'm not a big fan of them either :)

spike241
25th June 2011, 9:09 PM
Massive update, had a really busy weekend :)
Hopefully I'll be able to do more trades on this site now

handul6
25th June 2011, 9:12 PM
Hi, I have a shiny Cobalion.
Interested in your shiny
totodile,
eevee

Thank you.

spike241
25th June 2011, 9:18 PM
ok, I need to get those cloned first though. As it says in the OP they get a ribbon added to them when they're cloned. Do you have a problem with this?

handul6
25th June 2011, 9:18 PM
No, thats fine.
My cobalion is cloned with the same method, so it will have that ribbon too.

spike241
25th June 2011, 9:25 PM
That''s fine then :) Can you trade in about 5 minutes?

handul6
25th June 2011, 9:27 PM
Sure, sounds good.

spike241
2nd July 2011, 10:53 AM
Updates coming soon. Check the OP for free Pokemon

EDIT: Loads of shinies added, events will be added later

Rayce
2nd July 2011, 5:43 PM
Really interested in this:
shiny hadou regice
I have shinies in my sig (notably UT azurill) and will trade 3 for this :D
also have poke cafe poliwhirl (male or female)

spike241
2nd July 2011, 6:01 PM
If I can get it cloned I'll trade it for male Poliwhirl and Relicanth, if that's ok.

If I can't get it cloned would you be interested in the non-shiny version for the Poliwhirl?

Rayce
2nd July 2011, 6:18 PM
If I can get it cloned I'll trade it for male Poliwhirl and Relicanth, if that's ok.

If I can't get it cloned would you be interested in the non-shiny version for the Poliwhirl?

If yes, that's great! If not, I'd be interested in all three. I have more pokes to offer, just wondering if your interested, then.

spike241
2nd July 2011, 6:25 PM
Actually, I do have a different shiny Regice so I'll trade you the Hadou one.
Did you want the Registeel and Regirock then?
Can you trade now?

Rayce
2nd July 2011, 6:28 PM
Awesome! Yes I can trade now :) and for the regirock and registeel, I'll see what I have. Can we trade the regice first?

spike241
2nd July 2011, 6:30 PM
Yeah, that's fine.
I'm on my way in now.
Since it's a 2 for 1 is there anything you need for your dex?

Rayce
2nd July 2011, 6:32 PM
Nope, thanks, just bring a waste-able one :D

Chaosbayne
2nd July 2011, 6:42 PM
I am interested in the following: TCGWC Pikachu, PKLATAM Jirachi 10th anniversary Entei and Tanabata Jirachi. I can offer a shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew. (if you feel generous, if not, I'll just take the first three. Also, I think I understand your ratio. Correct me if I'm wrong)

I also wanted to know if your Meowth (that you're giving away) is a female. I'm looking for a female Meowth. :)

spike241
2nd July 2011, 6:49 PM
I have a few Meowths so probably have a female, it also has Hypnosis.

TCGWC Pikachu was transferred from Gen 4 to 5 using Pokecheck, this means it still has Surf (which it shouldn't have in Gen 5). It's not hacked but I thought I'd explain. If you don't want it that's fine. You can have all 4 otherwise, I just need to check who's who in the boxes

Chaosbayne
2nd July 2011, 6:57 PM
Oh yes. I saw that note and got really excited. :3 One question, does that make it a hack? Sorry, you said it's not hacked so I guess pokecheck is not hacking? Geh I'm sorry. Just a little confused because I don't know what Pokecheck is. Or maybe it depends on people's definition of hack... (I hear it varies)

And a female Meowth with Hypnosis would be cool!

spike241
2nd July 2011, 7:01 PM
I don't think it makes it a hack but I guess some people would say it is. It hasn't been altered to have Surf, basically you send the Pikachu through GTS in the 4th gen game but alter the server so it actually sends the Pokemon to Pokecheck. You can send it back through GTS in the 5th Gen game and bypass the Poketransfer.

It's entirely up to you and if you want to google Pokecheck, read up and then make a decision that's completely understandable.

Sadly though, when you use the Pikachu to surf it looks like any other Pokemon surfing so no Pikachu on a surfboard (I was really disappointed :))

Rayce
2nd July 2011, 7:08 PM
Alright I also have a shiny members car darkrai. Would you trade the Regis and possibly a shiny azelf for it?

spike241
2nd July 2011, 7:13 PM
Yeah, go on then :) I'll be a few mins though

Chaosbayne
2nd July 2011, 7:20 PM
I don't think it makes it a hack but I guess some people would say it is. It hasn't been altered to have Surf, basically you send the Pikachu through GTS in the 4th gen game but alter the server so it actually sends the Pokemon to Pokecheck. You can send it back through GTS in the 5th Gen game and bypass the Poketransfer.

It's entirely up to you and if you want to google Pokecheck, read up and then make a decision that's completely understandable.

Sadly though, when you use the Pikachu to surf it looks like any other Pokemon surfing so no Pikachu on a surfboard (I was really disappointed :))

No surfboard Pika? Awww... sad panda :( I'm ready to trade now if you are. My FC is 4899 5604 9593 I'll head into the WiFi room. Contact my character when you're ready to trade.

Oh, one last thing, I don't suppose you happen to have a flying Pikachu do you? (I realize you didn't post it, but sometimes people forget stuff so I thought I'd ask)

Rayce
2nd July 2011, 7:21 PM
Cool see you there

spike241
2nd July 2011, 7:24 PM
No surfboard Pika? Awww... sad panda :( I'm ready to trade now if you are. My FC is 4899 5604 9593 I'll head into the WiFi room. Contact my character when you're ready to trade.

Oh, one last thing, I don't suppose you happen to have a flying Pikachu do you? (I realize you didn't post it, but sometimes people forget stuff so I thought I'd ask)

Not one that still has Fly but I'm on a hunt so I'll let you know when I find one :)
I can trade soon, just have 2 other trades to do first

Chaosbayne
2nd July 2011, 7:33 PM
Thank you. That would be nice.

Take your time with the trades, I can wait. :)

I think I'm confused here. What do you want for the Entei then? And I believe you traded me an extra Jirachi.

spike241
2nd July 2011, 7:53 PM
I left you a VM, the first trade for Mew didn't go through. So far I've sent 2 Jirachis and 1 Pikachu. I need the Mew to trade for Entei

Thanks for the trade :)

Chaosbayne
2nd July 2011, 8:02 PM
I realize now that you were trying to tell me to offer a Mew. I thought you were attempting to trade me one. Haha. I'm like 'I don't want another Mew...'

Blast. We forgot Meowth.

spike241
2nd July 2011, 8:04 PM
Yeah, I was also checking through my Mews just in case it had somehow got mixed up in there :)

Damn, yeah. Do you want Meowth now?

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt
2nd July 2011, 8:06 PM
Hi i was wondering if you can tell me what lv. your regular toxicroak was at thx :)

Chaosbayne
2nd July 2011, 8:09 PM
Thank you very much for the trades! ^_^

spike241
2nd July 2011, 8:09 PM
I'll let you know later, I'm shattered and I think I've neglected my family enough for one day :)

Thanks for all the trades guys!

Valkyrie Cain
2nd July 2011, 8:24 PM
I'm interested in these:
Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi
Shiny Pokepark Mew
Shiny Snorlax

Please CMT!I will trade loads for Mew and Jirachi!

Maya Fey
2nd July 2011, 8:37 PM
hi dude, do u still have the meowth, sandshrew and ditto from ur giveaway?

spike241
2nd July 2011, 9:08 PM
Toxicroak is lv 37

I'm interested in these:
Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi
Shiny Pokepark Mew
Shiny Snorlax

Please CMT!I will trade loads for Mew and Jirachi!

I'm interested in Movie Victini, shiny Cobalion, shiny Thundurus, shiny Axew, shiny Archen and shiny Torkoal

Let me know what you'd be willing to trade :)

hi dude, do u still have the meowth, sandshrew and ditto from ur giveaway?

Looks like sandshrew's gone, the other 2 I definitely have.

Azran Flame
2nd July 2011, 10:25 PM
Are you still giving out the normal Pokemon for free? If so, may I please have a Shedinja, Chatot, Drifloon and Lucario?

chikorita90221
2nd July 2011, 10:29 PM
Hello I'm new in serebii. I have the alamos darkrai legit ev trained on special attack lv 100 do you have a shiny milotic? oh and if you could, can you check out my website? http://rarepokemontrades.webs.com thanks!

Azran Flame
2nd July 2011, 10:44 PM
^ You do realise that's against the rules, right?

Valkyrie Cain
2nd July 2011, 11:00 PM
I'm interested in Movie Victini, shiny Cobalion, shiny Thundurus, shiny Axew, shiny Archen and shiny Torkoal

Let me know what you'd be willing to trade :)

I'll trade Victini,Axew,Cobalion,Thundurus,Archen Torkoal!

Please pick at most 4 and at least 2!

arapokeyugioh
3rd July 2011, 5:55 AM
I am extremly interested in your carlita's shint hydreigon.I have only these
Eigakin Shaymin,Eigakin Celebi.

spike241
3rd July 2011, 10:32 AM
I am extremly interested in your carlita's shint hydreigon.I have only these
Eigakin Shaymin,Eigakin Celebi.

I already have the Shaymin and I wouldn't want to trade Hydreigon for just Celebi, sorry

I'll trade Victini,Axew,Cobalion,Thundurus,Archen Torkoal!

Please pick at most 4 and at least 2!

How about all of them except Torkoal?

Hello I'm new in serebii. I have the alamos darkrai legit ev trained on special attack lv 100 do you have a shiny milotic? oh and if you could, can you check out my website? http://rarepokemontrades.webs.com thanks!

Please don't advertise here and please read the OP. I already have Alamos Darkrai, I'm not interested in EVd Pokemon and I do have a couple of shiny, event Milotics.

Are you still giving out the normal Pokemon for free? If so, may I please have a Shedinja, Chatot, Drifloon and Lucario?

Not sure about Chatot or Lucario, I'll have to check. The other 2 you can have though

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt
3rd July 2011, 10:39 AM
hi can you tell me what nature your magby, munchlax, and snorlax and if they know curse? thx :)

Dion_delpino
3rd July 2011, 10:44 AM
Hi I'm interested in:
Tanabata 2006 Jirachi
Akiyama's Slaking
Hadou's Registeel
Hadou's Regirock
Sunday Wobuffet

I have quite a few events in my Trade Shop. There is a link in my Sig, hopefully we can work something out.

spike241
3rd July 2011, 10:52 AM
hi can you tell me what nature your magby, munchlax, and snorlax and if they know curse? thx :)

They don't know curse, I'm sure of that but I'll check the natures
I'm guessing you mean the shinies (please specify because I haven't got a clue what Pokemon are shiny and what are normal)
Munchlax is Mild (w/ selfdestruct)
Magby is Careful
Snorlax has gone...need to update

Hi I'm interested in:
Tanabata 2006 Jirachi
Akiyama's Slaking
Hadou's Registeel
Hadou's Regirock
Sunday Wobuffet

I have quite a few events in my Trade Shop. There is a link in my Sig, hopefully we can work something out.

I'll have a look in a bit

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt
3rd July 2011, 11:22 AM
ok well can you pls tell me what nature your hiny gastly and abra is thx :)

spike241
3rd July 2011, 11:28 AM
Yeah, but I'm going out now

Could you also tell me what you can offer for these Pokemon, just so I know I'm not wasting my time?

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt
3rd July 2011, 11:34 AM
well i have what in my sig and FAL2010 celebii

Azran Flame
3rd July 2011, 12:55 PM
So, I can get Shedinja and Drifloon? Are they both on BW? If not can you trade at least one to my HeartGold please?

ShinySeviper
3rd July 2011, 1:03 PM
Can anyone breed me a spiritomb? if you can please pm me!

spike241
3rd July 2011, 3:39 PM
So, I can get Shedinja and Drifloon? Are they both on BW? If not can you trade at least one to my HeartGold please?

All on black, sorry

Can anyone breed me a spiritomb? if you can please pm me!

This is my trade shop. Can you post on the spiritomb thread please?

Maya Fey
3rd July 2011, 4:04 PM
thanks dude :D

Valkyrie Cain
3rd July 2011, 9:04 PM
How about all of them except Torkoal?

Hmm.....Deal!
When can you trade?

spike241
3rd July 2011, 10:09 PM
I can trade now but I'll be going in about 10mins

JohnnyBlaze
4th July 2011, 12:23 AM
Ill trade Hadou's Mew for shiny emboar and/or UT Relaxed shiny lv.1 sinjoh giratina for shiny JPN Sapphire Zigzagoon

spike241
4th July 2011, 9:38 AM
I'll trade for Mew but I already have a shiny Giratina and I don't consider Sinjoh Ruins an event