PDA

View Full Version : The Master Of Unova Has Arrived!

UnovaMaster
20th June 2011, 12:50 AM
Yup, let me introduce myself, I'm a long time Pokemon fan. I've collected countless cards, watched the entire anime start to present (and have just about every episode that's out for sale on tape/DVD), and played several of the games. The Unova saga and Black and White games have really sparked a lot of interest in me for Pokemon once more. Though I've never stopped watching the anime or getting the games. Anyways, my real name's Brendan, and I look forward to continuing to be a member of such a large and fascinating Pokemon site. :)

DragonSkull94
20th June 2011, 12:57 AM
If you are into competitive batteling, then I will be the one whom you challenge...

UnovaMaster
20th June 2011, 1:32 AM
Ah, if I can get my hands on a Wifi Connector, then challenge accepted.

Darato
20th June 2011, 7:32 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

royhugonigel
20th June 2011, 6:45 PM
emmmmmm...........the anime hasn't yet finished..................tell me your team..................and By the way.........if you wanna talk more just befriend me (on my page)

Lyra_Lover1022
20th June 2011, 6:49 PM
Once I get my own hands on a Wi-fi connector, we'll see who the real master of Unova is. X3 Kidding, I don't even own Black yet. :(

deoxysdude94
20th June 2011, 7:17 PM
If you are into competitive batteling, then I will be the one whom you challenge...

Maybe Blue harvest too... I've heard he's won many competitions.

UnovaMaster
21st June 2011, 12:20 AM
Thanks for the welcome. :) roy, right now in Black I have a team of Stoutland, Simisear, Samurott, Vanilluxe, Swanna, and Zebstrika.