PDA

View Full Version : The Casual Trading Corner.

Seph0n
25th June 2011, 1:07 AM
Notice! This page contains no shinies, and no legendaries!

Looking around on the trade section, I see a lot of trades involving shinies and legendaries.
While that's alright, I don't happen to have a whole bunch of shiny Pokémon, that I want to trade for the simpliest around. Such as Wurmple...

I have just recently picked up Pokémon again after nearly ten years of absence, and therefore, I don't have any more means, than the regular available Pokémons in my new HeartGold to offer.
And so I was hoping that any like-minded might be up for a trade. :)

In my HeartGold, I'm able to offer every catch-able Pokémon in my game.
This includes Pokémons such as Unown, Seel, Mr. Mime, Kabuto, Yanma, Wobbufett, Murkrow, Aron, Anorith, Combee, Misdreavus and a WHOLE lot more.

What I'm interrested in?
EVERYTHING!

All the lousy starter-area Pokémons, all the low/mid tier useless Pokémon. Just all of them!

Suggestions to what I'm particular after:

Ralts ;280;
Eevee ;133;
Porygon
Horsea
Chansey
Nosepass
Swablu
Barboach
Corphish
Feebas ;349;
Cranidos/Fossil ;408;
Shieldon/Fossil ;410;
Shellos
Glameow
Aipom
Snorunt ;361;
Sneasel ;215;
Spiritomb
Croagunk
Gible ;443;

Including those are those are all the starter-pokémons.
My in-game HeartGold friendcode is: 3482 3925 7139

Post! :meowthbal

WolvenKnightmare
5th July 2011, 6:21 AM
hi!
I have an aipom, and a nosepass, could i get something like an anorith, grimer, ryhorn, omanyte, heracross, shroomish, bagon or a croagunk?(i dont reallly know if some of those are obtainable in game or not)

TeamRocketGrunt
7th July 2011, 9:45 PM
Can I have more info on Spiritomb?

Artemys42
7th July 2011, 9:51 PM
I have an Eevee I can trade you for an Aron. If interested send pm. May I also let you know that I also recently started HG again, so maybe we can trade often, I want to fill my pokedex. Anyway, yeah...

carnivalmar
29th July 2011, 2:40 AM
can i trade the 3 legendary roaming pokemon in D/P for a hsss exclusive legendary?

joeywheeler131
29th July 2011, 5:02 AM
what would you want for the ho oh?

Ryan7z
29th July 2011, 9:27 AM
Is it possible you could trade me over a starter/s from different regions? I have nothing to offer but I just wanna breed them so I'll trade the original back over. PM me?

itsmeeti
30th July 2011, 2:37 PM
ive got some pokemons for you i got eevee ralts feebas swablu and cranidos

eimaj
30th July 2011, 5:38 PM
I want a normal Charmander don't care if its shiny and all that, I mean don't get me wrong itd be sweet, but I don't have anything in return for that. But I do have quite a few off your list so if you have one we should trade! reply or pm me, thanks.

Grim Magma
1st August 2011, 1:32 AM
I have a shiny evee im willing to trade for not that much since I can clone it. Got any offers?