PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

This is Nicole
26th June 2011, 5:08 AM
Hi! c: Well, as you could guess, I'm Nicole! I'm also new to the site(derr), so I figured I come say hi.

I like dinner under the moonlight, and long walks on the beach, and..

Wait, this isn't a dating site?
Kidding, that was most definitely a joke.
(;
What! It was!

hahha, I love Pokemon(another derr), sports(Basketball, Volleyball, Softball), Xbox-360(Mass Effect, Fallout, etc), and Graphic Designing(<3).

So, yup, that's about it<3

P.s. Typhlosion's a BOSS! Dun mess with him. C:

Porgon-XYZ
26th June 2011, 5:12 AM
Hello! Hi! Aloha! Alha! Kanichuwa! Ohio! I'm greeting you in differnt languages! Have fun in SPPF!:D If you need help and all that crap, ask me! Me! MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! (The point is your welcomed) lol

Excuse my randomness!:)

This is Nicole
26th June 2011, 5:26 AM
Wait, I'm sorry.. am I supposed to ask you? I'm not quite sure...

;D

hahha! Thank you! Dank u! Gracias! Faleminderit! (;

BlazikenBlitz
26th June 2011, 5:32 AM
There are lots of people you can ask for help, but Porygon-XYZ means you can count on him to give you answers.

Personally, I'd trust him more than me any day...

This is Nicole
26th June 2011, 5:41 AM
but Porygon-XYZ means you can count on him to give you answers.
lol, I kind of figured that. I was just giving him a hard time because of how he said, "me! Me! MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" ;D hahha

Porgon-XYZ
26th June 2011, 5:44 AM
Yes, The Porygon is always more trustyworthy than the Blaziken!(lol, I can answer most questions)

This is Nicole
26th June 2011, 5:45 AM
hah, alright, good to know! :D

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
26th June 2011, 5:50 AM
Well, hello there! Welcome to the forums hope you have a great time! *Bow of appreciation* Hahah Yups! oh you make banners!? how cool! Your banners is amazing!! XD

Youngster_Joey
26th June 2011, 5:51 AM
Wuzzzzzzz upppppppp?!?!?!?!?!

This is Nicole
26th June 2011, 5:54 AM
Hey guys! C: Nice to meet you both!

and yesss'um, I do make banners! ..Though, I usually call them sigs, or signatures. :3 But whatever, not a big deallll!<3

26th June 2011, 5:56 AM
Cool I really LOVE ART!!! haha ;)

Youngster_Joey
26th June 2011, 5:58 AM
Is that your team in your sig? If so, mine is almost just like that. Just subtract kabutops and vigoroth, then add machamp and empoleon!

This is Nicole
26th June 2011, 5:59 AM
Sweet! You have great taste in Pokemon then my friend! ;) Those are definitely my top 6 favorite!

26th June 2011, 6:03 AM
I love Vigoroth when it uses overheat! It looks so cool in Gale of darkness/pokemon Colloseum! I love typhlosion as well especially Cyndaquil so cute!! XD
I'm starting to try out a lot of pokemon I have never used before! Yups! ;0

Youngster_Joey
26th June 2011, 6:04 AM
So, do you have any shinies?

This is Nicole
26th June 2011, 6:28 AM
None in my current White version, in older versions though? Legit shiny Corsola, Electrode, and Doduo. (:
Saw a shiny Tentacruel when I was really young once, but, having no clue what it was, I ran away. ;-; saaaaad, true story..

Youngster_Joey
26th June 2011, 6:30 AM
Happy true story, hatched my first shiny! A shellder. 9 eggs no MM! kudos on your shinies btw.

This is Nicole
26th June 2011, 6:34 AM
Thanks! An even bigger congrats on hatching yours! (: Never hatched one myself, but that's a pretty huge accomplishment on your part!

Youngster_Joey
26th June 2011, 6:36 AM
Thanks! Well it's 5:00 somewhere, but here it's 12:30 am. Goodnight!

This is Nicole
26th June 2011, 6:39 AM
Gotcha, luckily it's only 9:30 over here. (; Night!

Darato
26th June 2011, 7:46 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

As for the joke about this being a dating site. A good number of members have hooked up on here so it is in a way.

L.F.D.

This is Nicole
26th June 2011, 7:52 PM
Thank you! Very much appreciated! (:

Hahha, I honestly had no clue people actually hooked up on here! To each his own, I suppose. (;