PDA

View Full Version : Taboo Trades

Taboo
27th June 2011, 10:33 PM
Taboo Trades

Okay, all the information on Zorua is in the Zorua Spoiler, Other Pokemon in the Other Pokemon Spoiler, and Starters in the Starters Spoiler, etc.

Cloners NEEDED! If you clone for me you will be able to keep a copy of whatever pokemon you want!

Rules

Rules are important, no matter how stupid they might seem.
1. No hacked pokemon! If you find out one of my pokemon is a hack, please give me legit proof and I will trade your pokemon back immediately!
2. Cloned pokemon are fine, but I don't clone.
3. No chatspeak! It hurts my brain!
4. Being impatient, rude, demanding, or unreasonable will make the trde a definite NO!

None! Hoorah!

:570:Zorua:570:

In search of Shiny Pokemon, I have acquired many Pokemon I don't want or need. They keep coming, too, as the search continues.

They are all Zorua, and I think they need good homes. Missed the event? No problem. You can get one here.

I'm trading them all away!

It's pretty much a giveaway, so come get them!

Only one Zorua per person, sorry!

Please PM me with any questions!

Currently, I have...

12 Zorua

4 Zorua

0 Zorua

0 Zorua

♂= Male
♀= Female
X= Shiny
●= Egg

Eggs are up there just so that you know there are more coming :3

Starters

I have most starters!

The only ones I CAN'T get you are Tepig and Oshowatt, because I don't have a Tepig, and Ocean is with a friend so she can beat the Elite Four.

I don't have all the starters ready to be traded, but if you are willing to wait a while (30 minutes or so) so I can get it for you, I'll gladly trade you one.

I'm breeding and hatching these from my own starters I have used throughout the past generations.

I'm not too picky with what I want, offer anything and you'll probably get it.

Things you can ask for:
- Females
- A Specific Nature
- Nickname
- Egg Moves

Other Pokemon

I'm not very picky with my "wants" so just offer anything you think would be worth it. Also, this is where you will find the like THREE legendaries I have up for trade.

Virizion LV.42
Stoutland LV.49
Zoroark LV.38
Blaziken LV.70
Serperior LV.36
Swampert LV.36
Ditto LV.66
Giratina LV.70
Raikou LV.40
Empoleon LV.73
Eevee LV.1
Mudkip LV.1
Ampharos LV.43
Dratini LV.17
Cranidos LV.20

I have tons more still on my diamond, so expect more on this list soon!

Services

Thought I'd try doing some services. Here they are!

Leveling- Pretty obvious, you send me your pokemon and I go level them up for you. Pretty simple.

Breeding- Not sure if anyone does this, but you send me your pokemon, and I use my ditto to get you egg(s).

Loaning- Another one I'm not sure others do, but I'll loan you a powerful pokemon, probably my Dialga, for you to beat the Gym you're stuck on, Elite Four, etc.

That's it on services. OH I forgot to mention that you must have traded with me before to use these services! I want you to know I'M reliable, and I want to know if YOU'RE reliable.

x_vandslaux_x= Zorua w/ Dark Pulse
Flame Mistress= Treecko w/ Dragon Breath and Magical Leaf

Happy Customers

None, no one has traded with me yet T.T

Taboo
29th June 2011, 6:58 PM
PM me if you need to know natures, moves, or abilities!

I added the number of Zorua eggs I have up there :3

I also added other pokemon I can trade :3

Taboo
30th June 2011, 12:49 AM
Changed the layout of the first post, it's easier for me now :3

Azran Flame
30th June 2011, 12:54 AM
I'll give you a Tepig for a Treecko with the Egg Moves Magical Leaf and DragonBreath.

Vandslaux
30th June 2011, 12:57 AM
Are you interested in anything in my shop?

You might want to add in egg moves and the nature you're everstoning. If so, I'm interested if they have Dark Pulse, but if they don't, I'm interested regardless.

Taboo
30th June 2011, 1:16 AM
I'll give you a Tepig for a Treecko with the Egg Moves Magical Leaf and DragonBreath. That might take a while to get. If you're willing to wait, I might be able to get that for you, but as I said, it might take a few days.

Taboo
30th June 2011, 1:22 AM
Are you interested in anything in my shop?

You might want to add in egg moves and the nature you're everstoning. If so, I'm interested if they have Dark Pulse, but if they don't, I'm interested regardless.

You wanted a Zorua, correct? I can definitely get you dark pulse, if that's the case.

Vandslaux
30th June 2011, 1:24 AM
Yeah, I do.

Th3Rookie
30th June 2011, 1:26 AM
I'll donate a Oshowatt.

Taboo
30th June 2011, 1:27 AM
Yeah, I do.
I'm working on getting that right now, but I have to wait until tomorrow to trade anything.

Taboo
30th June 2011, 1:28 AM
I'll donate a Oshowatt.
Thank you for the offer, but I am getting my Samurott back from a friend soon and it won't be needed.

Taboo
1st July 2011, 1:56 AM
x_vandslaux_x's order is ready~

Female Zorua with Dark Pulse

Can you wait until tomorrow? I can't trade ATM because of a wi-fi issue. It will be up and running tomorrow morning.

Flame Mistress, would you like a female or male Treecko?