PDA

View Full Version : Just another annoying newbie.

JamiSings
28th June 2011, 9:19 PM
Hi, my name's Jami. I will fully admit that I am an adult female who likes Pokémon. I know some people find adults who play video games creepy - but they're usually people who write for shows like Law & Order: SVU.

I recently purchased a 3DS and a bunch of Pokémon games. It's actually been awhile since I played as I didn't care for the DS when it came out originally. I'm here because when I started trying to use the GTS on Platinum I saw most people were asking for ridiculous trades - like level 100 legendary Pokémon for ones that in other games are so common people complain about them. I'm planning on using the forums to find out how to properly use things like Pal Pad. Until then I've started on Soul Silver and using my Pokéwalker.

Obviously I'll go to the appropriate forums for that sort of thing. But that's why I'm here.

Absol6028
28th June 2011, 9:21 PM
Hello and welcome! :D Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat or just want a friend on here :)

Manaphione123
28th June 2011, 9:22 PM
Nice to know there's a new newbie. OUR POPULATION IS INCREASING! SOON WE WILL TAKE OVER THE INTERNET! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cough hack cough* I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. Have a fun time on the forums! I'll probably never hear of you again, and you of me!

toawest1
29th June 2011, 1:28 AM
hey welcome to serebii,if you need to trade go to my shop in my sig,i have a lot of good pokemon you might like

Zibdas
29th June 2011, 1:30 AM
Don't worry, you're not annoying.
Yet.

TeamRocketGrunt
29th June 2011, 1:37 AM
Thanks for admitting you're annoying.It was a joke!Jeez!What does it take for a grunt to get a laugh around here!?
...Hey.

Purple_BlitzXD
29th June 2011, 3:21 AM
Hiya there~ Welcome to serebii forums!! :3

Porgon-XYZ
29th June 2011, 4:22 AM
Hello newbie. Have fun here!:P(short and sweet, just how I like it)

Darato
29th June 2011, 6:47 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.