PDA

View Full Version : The Pokétrade

rovert
29th June 2011, 12:48 AM
The shop is currently closed for post remodeling. I still have all the old post saved, so don't worry about trading issues.

http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae87/rovert_the_great/tradeshop/waitinglist_zpsa8a52d32.png

1. My shiny jolly charmander for trident20's ______ (cb)
2. My shiny jolly terrakion for Abysmall's timid shiny latios
3. My shiny timid latias for Smity's _____

Swampert is my Homeboy
29th June 2011, 3:06 AM
Do you have any shinies?

rovert
29th June 2011, 5:07 PM
This shop is now OPEN!!!

I will be breeding soon. I am out of pokémon due to me rearranging my PC in white and removing all non-decent pokémon from it. This will also help make the stock better.

~PM me if you have any interests for Pokémon!

craig87
29th June 2011, 5:39 PM
hi have you any events to trade?

rovert
29th June 2011, 5:46 PM
hi have you any events to trade?

I only have a lvl 100 TRU Arceus, but I don't want to trade that right now...

Lycael
29th June 2011, 5:48 PM
I see you're trading DW events, do you have any? I'd be willing to accept the 2 Shinies/1 DW rule.

craig87
29th June 2011, 5:49 PM
ok no worries il check back when you have more

Lycael
29th June 2011, 6:27 PM
Anything you'd like from me? To boost shop popularity (Damn that 11yearold noob called Fizzay with his bump-spamming clan.) I'm doing a 3 basic breedables for free offer.

rovert
29th June 2011, 6:29 PM
Anything you'd like from me? To boost shop popularity (Damn that 11yearold noob called Fizzay with his bump-spamming clan.) I'm doing a 3 basic breedables for free offer.

Maybe some hard-to-find pokemon. Other than zorua, torchick, cyndaquil, tepig, snivy, oshawott families...

Darth Revan
29th June 2011, 9:08 PM
hello rovert i have a surplus of shiny entei

rovert
29th June 2011, 9:36 PM
I updated the shop with flawless as a category.

I know the shop looks a little bland right now, but I plan on getting rid of many of the spoilers and/or making it look better in the next few weeks.

Darth Revan
29th June 2011, 9:41 PM
yeah if I can get some other shinys I can give one to ya.

Darth Revan
29th June 2011, 9:49 PM
I just got that jap ditto for you

Darth Revan
29th June 2011, 10:08 PM
hey i can get you some DW pokes.

But the Ditto, I really don't care what you give me, how about a zoroua

rovert
29th June 2011, 10:10 PM
Okay, I just need to breed one. I'll let you know when I'm good.
Got the egg. Now to hatch it.

*Updated the Flawless with another Timburr*

Darth Revan
29th June 2011, 10:14 PM
nah I have one and i don't care for Flawless

rovert
29th June 2011, 10:20 PM
So what do you want instead?

Darth Revan
29th June 2011, 10:24 PM
the Zorua.

rovert
29th June 2011, 10:36 PM
Sorry about that. I just bred a near perfect timburr... 31/31/31/31/?/? brave and sheer force

I'll get the zorua to you asap.

Darth Revan
29th June 2011, 10:38 PM
cool my fc is in my sig whenever you get that Zorua just tell me via PM or VM

Darth Revan
29th June 2011, 11:42 PM
I can also get you a phione

MonkeyMuffinsRBLX
30th June 2011, 12:13 AM
Is Girantina shiny? If it is, read my sig.

rovert
30th June 2011, 12:48 AM
No, Giratina is not shiny. I wish. That's another pokemon I want.

Azran Flame
30th June 2011, 12:53 AM
Er... Your Zekrom for my Spiritomb?

rovert
30th June 2011, 12:57 AM
Er... Your Zekrom for my Spiritomb?

I don't think that matches my trade requirements. 1 Legendary for 1 Legendary/ 1 Event. Spiritomb is neither.

Azran Flame
30th June 2011, 1:06 AM
Ok, ok... Hmm... I'll give you either my Tornadus or Thunderus after I get my Landorus... So can I make a reserve?

rovert
30th June 2011, 1:17 AM
I'm not currently looking for either of those. I will be getting tornadus from a friend and I have white.

Vandslaux
30th June 2011, 1:27 AM
Do you have any other legendaries or flawless pokes? I have a foreign Ditto. I don't know if UT,, but I got it off the GTS, and it was probably day-care trained.

rovert
30th June 2011, 1:44 AM
I don't have any, sorry. I am going offline for tonight, so PM me if you need anything. Just don't make my inbox asplode :/

Darth Revan
30th June 2011, 2:40 AM
I will give you shiny Entei and the phione I have 3 enteis and 5 phiones so.

rovert
30th June 2011, 2:24 PM
Today will be a slightly slow day... I have some new DW pokemon though.

Th3Rookie
30th June 2011, 2:38 PM
Are you interested in Lvl 40 Suicune,Lvl 50 Azelf NNed TOBUTZ,Lvl 50 Japanese Mesprit and Lvl 50 Japanese Groudon?I don't know if they are hacked. Azelf,Mesprit and Groudon were obtained through GTS.

rovert
30th June 2011, 2:48 PM
What is all of the info on the groudon? I might be interested in it if it's not hacked. (but then again the gts should block majorly hacked pokemon...)

Darth Revan
30th June 2011, 2:57 PM
I can also get you a certain non-hacked groudon, I cought it myself from ruby.

Th3Rookie
30th June 2011, 3:01 PM
What is all of the info on the groudon? I might be interested in it if it's not hacked. (but then again the gts should block majorly hacked pokemon...)
Groudon Lvl. 50
Bashful Nature
6/2/2011
Caught with a Ultra Ball
Moves: Ancient Power,Earthquake,Eruption and Rest.

rovert
30th June 2011, 3:01 PM
Groudon Lvl. 50
Bashful Nature
6/2/2011
Caught with a Ultra Ball
Moves: Ancient Power,Earthquake,Eruption and Rest.

OT, location caught, level caught, anything else...

Th3Rookie
30th June 2011, 3:07 PM
OT is a japanese name,Johto,Apparently arrived at Lvl 50

rovert
30th June 2011, 3:17 PM
That seems to look legit. You can get a groudon in SS or Kyogre in HG in jhoto at level 50.

Th3Rookie
30th June 2011, 3:24 PM
That seems to look legit. You can get a groudon in SS or Kyogre in HG in jhoto at level 50.
What can i get with this Groudon?

rovert
30th June 2011, 3:28 PM
I would have to think about that. I could use another groudon, I just don't know what I could trade for it.

Th3Rookie
30th June 2011, 3:30 PM
I would have to think about that. I could use another groudon, I just don't know what I could trade for it.
If you think of something you can leave a pm or vm,im gonna get some rest.

Darth Revan
30th June 2011, 3:33 PM
once you can clone i can give you some shinys

rovert
30th June 2011, 5:10 PM
I don't plan on using an AR any time soon, so I probably won't be cloning. But I might get someone else to do it though...

Darth Revan
30th June 2011, 5:14 PM
that's what i mean

rovert
11th August 2011, 3:20 AM
I now have a cloner!!! I will be posting my current shinies asap. Right now I only have a tentacruel and a hypno but I hope to get more in white.

rovert
13th August 2011, 4:58 AM
After a major redoing, I present to you, my shop!

I have added a quick pick. Non-quick pick pokemon will be added shortly. Dream world female pokemon will be getting an overhaul to be updated and redesigned in the new format.

I hope you enjoyed shopping at Rovert's Poke Place!!!

rovert
18th August 2011, 11:14 PM
Added shinies and ability to clone. The shop is now complete except for DW pokemon

Darth Revan
18th August 2011, 11:20 PM
I'd like yor shiny Tentacruel. I'll give you A shiny Blastoise?

Vendidurt
19th August 2011, 3:43 AM
hey rovert. you clone, right? im wondering if you want to expand your inventory of shinies.... i have 30 shinies that i need cloned. i will need at least 2 clones each, plus originals. i realize that is a major undertaking, but we can do 5-10 at a time if thats cool.
but before any of that, i have a question. do your clones wind up with the anti-gts ribbon on them? if they do, i cant do it. i have to be able to use them on negotiations.
i can message you a list of all my shinies if you like.

rovert
19th August 2011, 2:03 PM
I'd like yor shiny Tentacruel. I'll give you A shiny Blastoise?

That's fine. PM me to figure out the time we can trade :)

hey rovert. you clone, right? im wondering if you want to expand your inventory of shinies.... i have 30 shinies that i need cloned. i will need at least 2 clones each, plus originals. i realize that is a major undertaking, but we can do 5-10 at a time if thats cool.
but before any of that, i have a question. do your clones wind up with the anti-gts ribbon on them? if they do, i cant do it. i have to be able to use them on negotiations.
i can message you a list of all my shinies if you like.

That's fine. Just PM me a list of what needs to be done. I *should* be able to get them without the ribbon. I working out those details now.

Yes. I can clone without the ribbon. If you do run into an unexpected error later on or something I don't see, just let me know.

---------------------------

I will be updating later with a list of legendaries I am offering

Vendidurt
20th August 2011, 2:30 AM
hey.. never mind. someone else did it for me. im sure ill get some more off GTS negotiations so ill keep you posted about it!

rovert
26th August 2011, 11:12 PM
I just added Items to my list of services. I can get any (legal) item in any of the games. I may or may not request more for your item. I haven't decided that yet.

I will hopefully be adding some EV Trained pokemon to my set soon. I will post the IVs and EVs for these so be on the lookout. They will mostly be at level 100 or so. I will fill in the EVs as I believe and should have UT versions for those of you who want something slightly different.

Ambree
26th August 2011, 11:43 PM
#227 Skarmory
OT:Trevor | OT ID:60375 | ♂/♀
Nature:bashful & lonely | Ability:Sturdy | Type:Steel/Flying
Hidden Power:Assorted. I can find out upon request
IVs:Assorted, Vague
Moves:Leer | Peck
Notes:Trade whatever for this pokemon.
Can I get this pokemon for whatever normal pokemon you want from my shop
I can get you DW Pokemon If you want for no cost.
My current and coming soon (tomorrow) are listed in my shop. All I ask If you want them is that you clone them for me and send me two back.

rovert
27th August 2011, 4:32 PM
I have added Trade requests open/closed and Trading over wifi open/closed to my shop for easy access. I have also started sorting pokemon by generation (and national dex order) for every pokemon I have and what moves they can have if you wish. This section is a work in progress and I will be finishing it as soon as I can.

rovert
27th August 2011, 4:37 PM
#227 Skarmory
OT:Trevor | OT ID:60375 | ♂/♀
Nature:bashful & lonely | Ability:Sturdy | Type:Steel/Flying
Hidden Power:Assorted. I can find out upon request
IVs:Assorted, Vague
Moves:Leer | Peck
Notes:Trade whatever for this pokemon.
Can I get this pokemon for whatever normal pokemon you want from my shop
I can get you DW Pokemon If you want for no cost.
My current and coming soon (tomorrow) are listed in my shop. All I ask If you want them is that you clone them for me and send me two back.

Yeah, I should be able to do that. I'll think about what I want and let you know when I decide when I can do the trade.

Afwan
27th August 2011, 5:16 PM
#073 TENTACRUEL
OT:Trevor | OT ID:52158 | ♂
Nature:Rash | Ability:Clear Body | Type:Water/Poison
Hidden Power:Ghost 34
IVs:19/26/3/5/16/9
Moves:Water Pulse | BubbleBeam | Poison Jab | Hydro Pump
Notes:Random Encounter while surfing

#097 HYPNO
OT:Trevor | OT ID:09970 | ♂
Nature:Bashful | Ability:Insomnia | Type:Psychic
Hidden Power:59 Steel
IVs:16/14/14/28/27/18
Moves:Pound | Confusion | Psybeam | Headbutt
Notes:Random Encounter while in tall grass
for alamos darkrai and fal2010 jap mew?
can u nickname them? still in 4th gen?

Ambree
27th August 2011, 5:19 PM
I am going to be on wifi sometime later today and I should have the pokemon you want but I would need the DW pokemon cloned. I also need other pokemon cloned if you can clone. There would be events my shiny pokemon and a EVed Frillish. There would be about 10 different pokemon from events if your interested. You would be allowed to keep a copy and they would be fully redistributable. Please VM if you are interested in this

rovert
27th August 2011, 6:10 PM
@Afwan, I am sorry, but they are in 5th gen. And yes, that would work.

Ambree
27th August 2011, 6:24 PM
#097 HYPNO
Can I also get this pokemon for my Shiny Eevee or does it have to be UT

rovert
27th August 2011, 6:58 PM
#097 HYPNO
Can I also get this pokemon for my Shiny Eevee or does it have to be UT

How touched is your shiny eevee and of what stats? (if known)

Ambree
27th August 2011, 7:01 PM
I do not know about IVs or EVs but I am getting it EV wiped soon. stats are 45/26/23/22/25/22 and it went from lv.1 to lv.16

rovert
30th August 2011, 11:01 PM
We are now open again after the hurricane damage has been dealt with. I might not be able to trade at any time especially with school and all, so PM me to make an appointment. ONLY PM me if you have been approved. If you PM without approval, you will be given a strike.

Ambree
31st August 2011, 9:11 PM
Do you want the shiny eevee?

rovert
31st August 2011, 9:22 PM
I have updated the shop to include a custom open/closed image for requests and actual trades. I have since closed requests due to the fact that I am going to be finishing the overhaul I posted about a while ago. I am also starting school up again, so when the requests reopen, they might take some time. The same is true with trading pickups. I might have a hard time getting on my DS and WiFi.

*If you have been approved, don't worry, you can still trade when the designated time comes*

I have finished setting up the overhaul and putting my current stock into it. I will be adding egg move pokemon the next chance I get. I also would like to re-open requests at this time.

rovert
10th September 2011, 4:29 AM
Update: My life is kinda hectic at the moment, thus I will be taking longer to get orders filled and trading done. I check my PM/VMs a few times a day, and usually can trade on the weekends. Please PM/VM me AHEAD of time to schedule a trade. Allow a day or two to ensure that I can find the PM/VM. Thanks.

I have also added my current time and times I am available to trade.

rovert
16th September 2011, 11:23 PM
Update I have added a B-Day togekiss to my list of pokemon!

rovert
4th November 2011, 11:16 PM
Just reopened the shop and I am working on cloning post away ^-^

Go2heck
4th November 2011, 11:22 PM
Could you clone two things for me each four times times? I'd like a clone of this shiny ev'd flawless Dusclops of mine (252hp ?defenses), and then aclone of this shiny flawless evd Machoke (262hp 252 atk 4 sp def)of mine.
Fc: 4942-7674-2361

rovert
4th November 2011, 11:44 PM
I can do that now. My FC is in my siggy in the white box ^-^

rovert
7th November 2011, 3:29 AM
I hope to have some more stock for my shop soon. I am spending my extra time off due to the winter storm shiny hunting. I'll post if something does come out of it xD

lochydc
11th November 2011, 11:44 AM
Hey rovert

Do you mind if you could clone my shiny Serperior for me 5 times. If that is to much of a hassle, you can just clone it for me twice I think it will be a boost for your shop as you don't have many pokemon. Could you also IV and EV check my Samurott for me please. If it has good IVs and/or EVs you can happily clone as many as you like for yourself. If you still just want my Samurott as a clone, that is fine.

My friend code is in my sig and I could be on in 16hrs from now (I am in GMT+10 so if I gave you the time in EAST of australia, i would be a big hassle to convert the time.

Thanks
P.S. Subscribe to my youtube channel please (in sig)

rovert
11th November 2011, 2:18 PM
Hey rovert

Do you mind if you could clone my shiny Serperior for me 5 times. If that is to much of a hassle, you can just clone it for me twice I think it will be a boost for your shop as you don't have many pokemon. Could you also IV and EV check my Samurott for me please. If it has good IVs and/or EVs you can happily clone as many as you like for yourself. If you still just want my Samurott as a clone, that is fine.

My friend code is in my sig and I could be on in 16hrs from now (I am in GMT+10 so if I gave you the time in EAST of australia, i would be a big hassle to convert the time.

Thanks
P.S. Subscribe to my youtube channel please (in sig)

Sure, I can do that and 5 is no problem xD It just may take me a little to trade because I am not going to get a chance this weekend so PM me with times that you can trade.

lochydc
11th November 2011, 9:09 PM
Sure and Thanks

Thats fine with me.

$H1NY HUNT3R
16th November 2011, 10:11 AM
I have a few shinies that I would like cloned like my:545::639:;260;;479-w;;154;:500:;250; and I have more and I'm hoping you have a shiny blaziken torterra or empoleon

White FC: 0690 6474 6144

kingflygon
16th November 2011, 10:32 AM
Pokemon in the Shop:shiny dusknoir
What pokemon you are offering:Flawless lvl 1 adamant axew plus a item black sludge or gem or something like that or something else from my shop
What service(s) are you requesting:
What item(s) are you requesting:
5th Generation FC:

Tyranitarquake
16th November 2011, 5:29 PM
I am interested in all your shinies (except dusclops (wary)) and your BDay togekiss Which I'm expecting for free cuz it's my BDay on Friday :P

I can give you:
DW female shuppet
DW female Dratini
DW female Gligar
DW female poochyena
Some starters (ask which I have to save me time)
Max HP IV shellos w/ storm drain
Max spatk IV litwick

rovert
16th November 2011, 8:47 PM
I am interested in all your shinies (except dusclops (wary)) and your BDay togekiss Which I'm expecting for free cuz it's my BDay on Friday :P

I can give you:
DW female shuppet
DW female Dratini
DW female Gligar
DW female poochyena
Some starters (ask which I have to save me time)
Max HP IV shellos w/ storm drain
Max spatk IV litwick

I would be interested in the italicized things. I have the others however I have not updated them. I would need more to trade and the B-Day togekiss would not be free (D)

rovert
16th November 2011, 8:56 PM
I have a few shinies that I would like cloned like my:545::639:;260;;479-w;;154;:500:;250; and I have more and I'm hoping you have a shiny blaziken torterra or empoleon

White FC: 0690 6474 6144

I can clone those right away. Just let me know when you can trade. I am sorry but I don't have a shiny blaziken torterra or empoleon. Sorry.

Pokemon in the Shop:shiny dusknoir
What pokemon you are offering:Flawless lvl 1 adamant axew plus a item black sludge or gem or something like that or something else from my shop
5th Generation FC:

Would you be willing to do your Snarl zorua instead of an item? We can work this out in PMs.

EmiiLava
16th November 2011, 9:18 PM
Pokemon in the Shop: shiny dusclops
What pokemon you are offering: anything in my shop link in sig ;3
What service(s) are you requesting: none
What item(s) are you requesting: none
5th Generation FC: in sig ;3

hitsu1996
16th November 2011, 9:38 PM
want: shiny flawless dusclops
offer: CMT

Tyranitarquake
16th November 2011, 10:24 PM
I would be interested in the italicized things. I have the others however I have not updated them. I would need more to trade and the B-Day togekiss would not be free (D)

Um.. Ya realize that quotes italicise all text so I have no Idea which ones u want. And fine (cry2)

rovert
16th November 2011, 10:28 PM
*facepalm* They are bolded now

rovert
16th November 2011, 10:37 PM
Pokemon in the Shop: shiny dusclops
What pokemon you are offering: anything in my shop link in sig ;3
What item(s) are you requesting: none
5th Generation FC: in sig ;3

I will look at your shop more when I get a chance.

want: shiny flawless dusclops
offer: CMT

Same as above

I will add both of you to my list so I don't forget

$H1NY HUNT3R
17th November 2011, 6:35 AM
Do you have any shinies?

I do we can trade shinies if you want

rosierjay
17th November 2011, 6:45 AM
Pokemon in the Shop: sorry not in the shop, but a lillipup? any level, nature etc. just want a nickname
What pokemon you are offering: japanese ditto
What item(s) are you requesting:none
5th Generation FC: (may be changing otherwise in my sig)

i did have one question. do you, or do you know of anyone that can either get or is offering flawless lillipups? just curious.

rovert
17th November 2011, 8:18 PM
Pokemon in the Shop: sorry not in the shop, but a lillipup? any level, nature etc. just want a nickname
What pokemon you are offering: japanese ditto
What item(s) are you requesting:none
5th Generation FC: (may be changing otherwise in my sig)

i did have one question. do you, or do you know of anyone that can either get or is offering flawless lillipups? just curious.

Yeah, I can get a lillipup. Just let me know what nickname you want and I'll let you know when I can trade

rosierjay
18th November 2011, 9:31 PM
Yeah, I can get a lillipup. Just let me know what nickname you want and I'll let you know when I can trade

sweet!! though it's more fun if you choose the nickname. do you want me to check back here for times or will you pm me?

lochydc
20th November 2011, 6:50 AM
Hey rovert,

Just wondering when I could get my Shiny Serperior back?

jirachiuser1
20th November 2011, 6:58 AM
Pokemon in the Shop: B-day togekiss
What pokemon you are offering: Since your wants list is pretty general, Ill post a few.

Terrakion Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Virizion Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Volcarona Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31

(Assuming you are interested in semi flawless/flawless pokes since you are offering them)
***I dont care if you offer them in your shop***
If all you want is events I have quite a few of those as well.

What service(s) are you requesting: None
What item(s) are you requesting: None
5th Generation FC: Will PM if trade is finalized (ill have to check lol)

rovert
20th November 2011, 3:48 PM
Hey rovert,

Just wondering when I could get my Shiny Serperior back?

Hopefully Monday. I am just not getting on at the same time as you. At the Latest I can do next weekend, but I hope to do it Monday or Tuesday. I can be trusted, it is just a tad hard trying to trade halfway around the world xD

Pokemon in the Shop: B-day togekiss
What pokemon you are offering: Since your wants list is pretty general, Ill post a few.

Terrakion Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Virizion Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
Volcarona Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31

(Assuming you are interested in semi flawless/flawless pokes since you are offering them)
***I dont care if you offer them in your shop***
If all you want is events I have quite a few of those as well.

What service(s) are you requesting: None
What item(s) are you requesting: None
5th Generation FC: Will PM if trade is finalized (ill have to check lol)

I would do the B-Day togekiss for the Virizion listed above. I'll set up a schedule as to when I can get it done. <Goes for all of my trades.

autumnmew
20th November 2011, 3:56 PM
Pokemon in the Shop:birthday togekiss
What pokemon you are offering:any of my dw females in my signature
5th Generation FC:3009 7472 0116

EmbC
20th November 2011, 4:54 PM
Pokemon in the Shop: Machoke
What pokemon you are offering: shiny jolly Landorus
What item(s) are you requesting: Rare Candy
5th Generation FC: Sign

rovert
20th November 2011, 6:49 PM
Pokemon in the Shop: Machoke
What pokemon you are offering: shiny jolly Landorus
What item(s) are you requesting: Rare Candy
5th Generation FC: Sign

Accepted. I'll add you to the list of trading times and let you know what time that will be over PM.

Darkseeker
21st November 2011, 1:28 AM
Pokemon in the Shop: Dusclops
What pokemon you are offering: ALAMOS Darkrai or normal Darkrai
What item(s) are you requesting: reapers cloth
5th Generation FC:In the sign

rovert
21st November 2011, 1:37 AM
Pokemon in the Shop:birthday togekiss
What pokemon you are offering:any of my dw females in my signature
5th Generation FC:3009 7472 0116

It seems I missed you during my last post xD I would do the B-Day togekiss for 2 DW females. I will be deciding which and will let you know.

Pokemon in the Shop: Dusclops
What pokemon you are offering: ALAMOS Darkrai or normal Darkrai
What item(s) are you requesting: reapers cloth
5th Generation FC:In the sign

I would like whichever one is legit and does not have a premier ribbon.

Darkseeker
22nd November 2011, 3:50 AM
I would like whichever one is legit and does not have a premier ribbon.

Sure, both of them are legit.....the one that does not have the ribbon is the normal one and is at lvl 50. So when can we trade?

SS_Append
22nd November 2011, 4:54 AM
Hi,I'm interested in your shiny flawless Dusclops and Birthday Togekiss. I can offer a flawless movie Victini and Janta's Golurk. Hope we can work something out.:)

RazorClaw99
22nd November 2011, 6:47 AM
Got a PCNY Kingdra, if u do I can offer;

Event;

PCNYc Flygon (English Version) UT - Lax From Dion_delpino
PCNYd Salamence (English Version) UT - Sassy From Dion_delpino
PCNYd Altaria (English Version) UT - Hasty From Dion_delpino
PCNYd Milotic (English Version) UT - Quiet From Dion_delpino
PCNYd Seviper – Quiet From Asmoday
10 ANIV Latios (English Version) UT - Naive
10 ANIV Latias (English Version) UT - Mild
10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT - Lonely
10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT - Mild
VGC09 Milotic - Timid
GAMESTP Suicune (English) - Relaxed
GAMESTP Raikou (English) - Rash
GAMESTP Entei (English) - Adamant
GAMESTP Pichu (Pichu shiny [colored pikachu]) - Jolly
GAMESTP Deoxys (Attack Form) - Adamant
GAMESTP Jirachi - Mild
WIN2011 Celebi (English) - Relaxed
FAL2010 Mew - Serious
SMR2010 Jirachi - Adamant
TRU Pikachu (Ash) - Naughty
TRU Dragonite (English Version) UT - Mild
TRU Arceus - Naughty
TRU Regigigas - Jolly
TRU Mystery Egg Axew - Naive
TRU Mystery Egg Haxorus - Naive From TVGuru
TRU Shaymin - Adamant

Shiny;

Palkia - Sassy
Dialga - Serious
Giratina - Modest
Rayquaza - Quiet
Latios - Bold
Latias - Modest
Salamence - Calm
Garchomp - Sassy
Dragonite - Jolly
Altaria - Relaxed
Flygon - Naive
Charizard - Calm
Kingdra - Sassy
Gyarados - Hasty
Sceptile - Calm
Aerodactyl - Modest
Noctowl - Careful
Butterfree - Sassy
Kyurem - Hardy From NoToRiousBrawL
Druddigon - Calm From NoToRiousBrawL
Haxorus - Brave From NoToRiousBrawL
Hydreigon - Naive From NoToRiouBrawl
Arbok – Adamant From Evan0913
Seviper – Jolly From dewey911p
Scrafty – Hasty From Asmoday

XD From Rayce;

Dragonite -Adamant
Altaria - Timid
Salamence - Naive

Dream World (all of these are female)

Dratini – Brave From Apokalyptika
Dragonite – Quirky From Apokalyptika
Swablu – Mild From Apokalyptika
Altaria – Impish From Apokalyptika
Horsea – Calm From Apokalyptika
Kingdra – Sassy From Apokalyptika
Feebas – Rash From Apokalyptika
Milotic – Lonely From Apokalyptika
Bagon – Jolly From NoToRiouBrawl
Salamence – Jolly From NoToRiouBrawl
Magikarp – Hasty From Luis_Sera
Gyarados – Bashful From Luis_Sera

In-Game Event (Event pokemon u only get specific ways in the game);

Shinto Ruins;

Dialga - Bashful
Palkia - Relaxed
Giratina - Quirky

Hidden Tower;

Rayquaza(need to have Kyogre and Groudon from Hidden Tower in HG and SS to get Rayquaza to appear in the Hidden Tower) - Quiet

Heaven's Pipe;

Arceus - Rash

Eon Ticket;

Latias - Impish
Latios - Lax

Enigma Stone;

Latias - Modest
Latios - Calm

Member Pass;

Darkrai - Lonely

Oak's Letter;

Shaymin - Lonely

Pokemon Ranger;

Manaphy - Naive

Liberty Pass;

Victini - Relaxed

The Relocator moved pokemon from Gen 4 to actived [(Everyone Happy) (Simple Connection)];

Zorua – Lonely (WIN2011 Celebi)
Zoroark – Brave (GAMESTP Shiny Legendary Dogs from Gen 2 [Entei, Raikou, and Suicune])

For one

rovert
22nd November 2011, 8:50 PM
Sure, both of them are legit.....the one that does not have the ribbon is the normal one and is at lvl 50. So when can we trade?

Either today (11/22) or this weekend.

Hi,I'm interested in your shiny flawless Dusclops and Birthday Togekiss. I can offer a flawless movie Victini and Janta's Golurk. Hope we can work something out.:)

Yeah, I would do that. *pokes above for trading times*

Added some new pokemon:
1. HO-OH
2. LUGIA
3. Reshiram

Created a sign up sheet for trading
This "sheet" is included in the requesting now. It is simply what day of the current week works the best for your trade. You can opt to put a day that is not the current week if it works better.

rovert
5th February 2012, 8:43 PM
sorry about the double post.
-----
With the reopening of my shop, I have mastered RNG for breeding in gen 5. I will be adding pokemon to my trading list over the next few weeks, but if you would like to request a pokemon for me to RNG and put in my shop, you can do that but replace pokemon in shop with the pokemon you are requesting in the request form.

raticate7
5th February 2012, 9:13 PM
Im offering an dw japenese adamant teecko ut in its deam ball for you Togekiss
OT:Trevor | OT ID:60375 | ♂
Nature:Timid | Ability:Super Luck | Type:Normal/Flying
Hidden Power:67 Ice
IVs:15/10/20/11/31/31
Moves:ExtremeSpeed | Aura Sphere | Air Slash | Present
Notes:Untouched B-Day Togekiss
deal?

rovert
5th February 2012, 11:39 PM
Im offering an dw japenese adamant teecko ut in its deam ball for you Togekiss
OT:Trevor | OT ID:60375 | ♂
Nature:Timid | Ability:Super Luck | Type:Normal/Flying
Hidden Power:67 Ice
IVs:15/10/20/11/31/31
Moves:ExtremeSpeed | Aura Sphere | Air Slash | Present
Notes:Untouched B-Day Togekiss
deal?

Sure, I'll do that. VM me a time that you will be able to trade and I'll get the togekiss ready for then.

Alter ego
27th June 2012, 7:23 PM
As for a request of the owner, I'll bump this place.

I was wondering what you would like for your:
492 Shiny Near Flawless Timid Shaymin Lv 100 EV'd in Sp. Atk and Spe w/ HP Fire 70 OT Chev4 01515 *EV trained version of the Event*

I would be willing to offer multiple pokemon and even do an/some RNG special request(s) for it. You can check my trade shop for the current inventory but as I said, I am willing to get something else. If you are interested, is it possible for you to post the accepted offer in my trade shop just so I have things in one place ^-^

I'm interested in do the trade, but I only ask how many requests you're able to do for Shaymin. Then I can think of Pokémon I still don't have easily. I'm asking for requests because your offers here doesn't appeal to me at all, lol~

master91
27th June 2012, 8:33 PM
after alter ego are you open to requests?

rovert
27th June 2012, 8:50 PM
after alter ego are you open to requests?

Yes I am open to requests after Alter ego. I cannot say for sure the requests will be filled right after, however I am doing requests ;)

SmeargleRocks
27th June 2012, 8:57 PM
Could I trade for your Shiny impish EV'd Dusclops and shiny EV'd adamant machoke with elemental punches I can offer you a shiny timid female bayleef BT lv30 from Coloseum, a shiny flawless jolly blastoise lv76 male, a possibly flawless or near flawless Shiny timid mewtwo lv73, and lastly I can offer a shiny DW politoed but all of these I am offering on this list for the heads up are clones and if you don't like clones but still have the shiny dusclops and shiny machoke thanks :)

master91
27th June 2012, 9:04 PM
okay before i intend to make a request what are you interested in exactly

master91
27th June 2012, 9:05 PM
my bad DOUBLE POST

MetalSonic
28th June 2012, 12:50 AM
Ooooh, that's a nice Timid Rioulu you got there. :3

What's his Hidden Power?

rovert
28th June 2012, 2:19 AM
Could I trade for your Shiny impish EV'd Dusclops and shiny EV'd adamant machoke with elemental punches I can offer you a shiny timid female bayleef BT lv30 from Coloseum, a shiny flawless jolly blastoise lv76 male, a possibly flawless or near flawless Shiny timid mewtwo lv73, and lastly I can offer a shiny DW politoed but all of these I am offering on this list for the heads up are clones and if you don't like clones but still have the shiny dusclops and shiny machoke thanks :)
I would be willing to do it for the mewtwo and DW toed if that works with you.

okay before i intend to make a request what are you interested in exactly
I don't really have any specific requests. Something I don't have would be nice ;)

Ooooh, that's a nice Timid Rioulu you got there. :3

What's his Hidden Power?

Dragon 70

master91
28th June 2012, 2:25 AM
do foreign events interest you ?

rovert
28th June 2012, 2:29 AM
do foreign events interest you ?

It depends on the event. I would probably prefer one I don't have right now (which are not listed in the shop but are darkrai, victini, reshiram, and TRU arceus).

master91
28th June 2012, 2:34 AM
i have korean victini/reshiram/darkrai

rovert
28th June 2012, 2:51 AM
i have korean victini/reshiram/darkrai

So I looked at your shop and I would be interested in the lati@s(es)

MetalSonic
28th June 2012, 3:02 AM
Aw well, i'll pass. Sorry 4 wasting your time.

Good luck with your future trades!

rovert
28th June 2012, 3:05 AM
Aw well, i'll pass. Sorry 4 wasting your time.

Good luck with your future trades!

No problem ;)

Attkisson
29th June 2012, 3:06 AM
If you have a Jirachi (Event, Hacked, or Cloned it matters not) I will trade you my 2012MAY Darkrai. It is not shiny. Mild Nature. I used it in battle once or twice. Original Name, Level, and moves. Bad Dreams Ability. PM me if you want to trade.

rovert
29th June 2012, 3:29 AM
If you have a Jirachi (Event, Hacked, or Cloned it matters not) I will trade you my 2012MAY Darkrai. It is not shiny. Mild Nature. I used it in battle once or twice. Original Name, Level, and moves. Bad Dreams Ability. PM me if you want to trade.

I don't have a jirachi I only have ingame obtainable legendaries from Pt, HG, and White (at least that I am willing to trade)

master91
29th June 2012, 3:39 AM
so do i have dibs on requests after alter ego

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 7:27 AM
interested in the shiny flawless ev'd desclops and machoke

rovert
29th June 2012, 3:55 PM
interested in the shiny flawless ev'd desclops and machoke

What would you be willing to offer for them?

Edit: I have added a requesting list. This is the order of requests I am taking. If it is filled, I will not take requests until it is emptied. Further if you wish to remove your request, let me know and I will remove your name. Trades will go onto the list (which poke(s) for which poke(s))

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 4:05 PM
If u can cloneback that any shiny flawless in my siggie

rovert
29th June 2012, 4:15 PM
If u can cloneback that any shiny flawless in my siggie

Yes I can cloneback and which ones are UT or EVd if any?

master91
29th June 2012, 4:19 PM
let me know when your available to RNG for me.just send me a vm

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 4:24 PM
Ev'ed is the Magmortar and the ones in my team but some ar not flawless cause they ar just in my team, all the other ones ar UT

rovert
29th June 2012, 4:26 PM
let me know when your available to RNG for me.just send me a vm
Will do. It will probably be around the same time as Alter Ego's request so that I don't have to keep switching DS models :P

Ev'ed is the Magmortar and the ones in my team but some ar not flawless cause they ar just in my team, all the other ones ar UT

I would go for Latias then if that works :)

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 4:29 PM
Yep no problem, any thing else cause I'm interested in both the Machoke and dusclops :) also ar there any shiny flawless u hav not listed? I'm fine with RNG and I will need cloneback for the Latias:)

rovert
29th June 2012, 4:36 PM
Yep no problem, any thing else cause I'm interested in both the Machoke and dusclops :) also ar there any shiny flawless u hav not listed? I'm fine with RNG and I will need cloneback for the Latias:)

I would go for either the cresselia or terrakion for the other and the thing is I don't have any flawless shinies as of right now, but I plan on getting more in the very near future to add to my inventory of pokemon.

By the way, what is the nature and ability on the porygon? {I might be willing to RNG some flawless shinies for it}

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 4:44 PM
Porygon is timid ability I gotta check, I u choose cresslia I will need a cloneback TERRAKION I hav a couple clones

rovert
29th June 2012, 4:46 PM
Porygon is timid ability I gotta check, I u choose cresslia I will need a cloneback TERRAKION I hav a couple clones

I'm fine doing the cloneback for cresslia... it's worth it :P

mogan3
29th June 2012, 4:50 PM
ill trade one of my shinies for the shiny flawless chansey

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 4:52 PM
Just a heads up the cresslia is OT mat. But I checked it and I'm 99% sure it's legit

rovert
29th June 2012, 5:03 PM
Just a heads up the cresslia is OT mat. But I checked it and I'm 99% sure it's legit

I might go with the terrakion then just to be safe even though I believe you. Would you be willing to do that?

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 5:05 PM
No problem with that no need to clone back the TERRAKION :) just the Latias and u interested in the porygon?

rovert
29th June 2012, 5:09 PM
ill trade one of my shinies for the shiny flawless chansey

-_- completely missed the multiquote button on the last post. It isn't flawless, it is nearly flawless if that makes a difference to you. I would be interested in the Kyurem or Landorus for it if you are willing.

No problem with that no need to clone back the TERRAKION :) just the Latias and u interested in the porygon?

I would be interested in the porygon if it has the ability trace. I'm also working on RNGing a flawless shiny DW sandshrew right now if that would mean anything to you

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 5:12 PM
It does hav trace :) and no thx I dun need a sandshrew
When u wanna trade

rovert
29th June 2012, 5:14 PM
It does hav trace :) and no thx I dun need a sandshrew
When u wanna trade

I could trade pretty much right after I finish RNGing this sandshrew and cloning my pokemon.

On second thought, this sandshrew might be hard to hit and may take multiple attempts, so I can trade as soon as I clone my pokemon :)

mogan3
29th June 2012, 5:15 PM
it dont mateer to me do u wat the shiny or nonshiny kyurem

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 5:16 PM
Alrite tell me when u ar ready

rovert
29th June 2012, 5:19 PM
it dont mateer to me do u wat the shiny or nonshiny kyurem

Shiny please :D

Alrite tell me when u ar ready

I'll let you know when and what my FC is in a VM when I am ready

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 5:22 PM
My fc is in my siggie

mogan3
29th June 2012, 5:26 PM
its aclone of it if thts ok

SmeargleRocks
29th June 2012, 5:35 PM
Hi rovert what is your cost for cloning because i need to have 4 shiny snivy clones can you do this for me and also i am interested in some of your shinies and would love to work out a trade could i possibly trade for your shiny calm chansey, shiny bold eevee, and shiny impish EV trained dusclops i have many shinies to offer do you have any shiny legendaries?

mogan3
29th June 2012, 5:41 PM
when u wanna trade rovert i can trade now if u wat

rovert
29th June 2012, 5:45 PM
its aclone of it if thts ok
That's fine. My pokemon will be a clone as well

Hi rovert what is your cost for cloning because i need to have 4 shiny snivy clones can you do this for me and also i am interested in some of your shinies and would love to work out a trade could i possibly trade for your shiny calm chansey, shiny bold eevee, and shiny impish EV trained dusclops i have many shinies to offer do you have any shiny legendaries?

Cloning is a copy of the pokemon and I actually do now have shiny legends as I just completed a trade for a shiny flawless timid Latias and a flawless shiny terrakion.

mogan3
29th June 2012, 5:47 PM
well it will be a few i tradi someone and still havt put ur fc in

rovert
29th June 2012, 5:49 PM
well it will be a few i tradi someone and still havt put ur fc in

I know exactly how you feel xD I'm doing my trade/cloning now so I will be a few minutes as well. I'll VM you my FC and let you know when I am ready.

EarthquakeCroc
29th June 2012, 5:51 PM
:) reckon u should put a thx to EarthquakeCroc sign next to the two flawless legendaries :)

mogan3
29th June 2012, 5:53 PM
i be waitikk

rovert
29th June 2012, 5:53 PM
:) reckon u should put a thx to EarthquakeCroc sign next to the two flawless legendaries :)

I'll put EathquakeCroc's Latias and Terrakion as I have no problem with doing so

SmeargleRocks
29th June 2012, 5:59 PM
i also have a flawless shiny lugia that you could clone if you want, i have shiny timid T lv73 mewtwo and a few others as well like shiny lv70 UT but cloned

mogan3
29th June 2012, 6:00 PM
i really hope u like the shiny kyurem

rovert
29th June 2012, 6:03 PM
i also have a flawless shiny lugia that you could clone if you want, i have shiny timid T lv73 mewtwo and a few others as well like shiny lv70 UT but cloned
I would be willing to clone those shinies for you. I'm warning it will take a little bit but it would be worth it :)

i really hope u like the shiny kyurem

I'm in the room so whenever you hop on we can trade.

SmeargleRocks
29th June 2012, 6:09 PM
okay i am fine with that can you give me some advice to running a trade shop i posted on the trade shop thread around 2 AM ET i also have 2 shiny flawless clones 1 a careful flawless EV trained max IV's in sp.def and i think one other stat the other is flawless shiny jolly cloyster has shell smash, rock blast, razor shell, icicle spear has red card the dragonite has thunderwave, dragon tail, roost, and thunder wave

mogan3
29th June 2012, 6:13 PM
got oe more pokemon to trade with this guy

rovert
29th June 2012, 6:14 PM
okay i am fine with that can you give me some advice to running a trade shop i posted on the trade shop thread around 2 AM ET i also have 2 shiny flawless clones 1 a careful flawless EV trained max IV's in sp.def and i think one other stat the other is flawless shiny jolly cloyster has shell smash, rock blast, razor shell, icicle spear has red card the dragonite has thunderwave, dragon tail, roost, and thunder wave

All I can say is start small. Once you have something a few people want, all it is is up from there. I remember when I started I had like 2 touched shinies that were overall bad and like basic pokemon. I got a few pokemon from people then I learned how to RNG which is a big plus especially if it is easy (like when you have a ds/dslite and you are using gen 5).

SmeargleRocks
29th June 2012, 6:16 PM
okay thanks i just need the programs and delay to RNG and i need a working computer to do so thanks for the advice rovert :)

rovert
29th June 2012, 6:18 PM
okay thanks i just need the programs and delay to RNG and i need a working computer to do so thanks for the advice rovert :)

Actually gen 5 RNG (at least for encounters/gifts/eggs) don't need a delay at all. It is actually quite easy but you need to be perfect about everything in doing it.

shinydragonairgirl
29th June 2012, 6:24 PM
hello could you clone 3 pokemon for me please

SmeargleRocks
29th June 2012, 6:27 PM
i would be able to RNG on platinum and on white if i had the right programs

rovert
29th June 2012, 6:32 PM
hello could you clone 3 pokemon for me please

Sure no problem. The price is a copy of the pokemon. Just let me know which ones and when :)

i would be able to RNG on platinum and on white if i had the right programs

So when do you want me to clone the pokemon?

mogan3
29th June 2012, 6:37 PM
how do u rng

rovert
29th June 2012, 6:39 PM
how do u rng

I'm not the best at explaining things, but the guide I used is Smogon's:
http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/

It isn't really that difficult in Gen 5 you just need to be perfect at timing.

SmeargleRocks
29th June 2012, 7:53 PM
can i trade the shiny bashful snivy to you now and can you make 4 clones i need them in about 2 hours after i post this thanks :) never mind i gotta go now

Jelz
1st July 2012, 8:56 PM
Hi i would like my shiny jirachi and flawless adament torchic cloned if possible
would be awesome if you could help.out.

Hows the tradeshop going? looks fairly new.

Lord Zoroark
1st July 2012, 9:27 PM
Hey, what do you do RNG for? Breeding or just catching Pokemon?
Also, how much does your EV training and reduction service cost?

rovert
2nd January 2013, 5:44 PM
My shop is officially re-opened. I needed an extra day to get it back up, but I think it will be worth it. As noted on the original post (OP), if you had an approved request which had not been completed which you still want done, PM me about it. This, however, does not go for RNG requests. I will be re-opening those at a later date.

joepotatoe
10th January 2013, 2:21 AM
Have you considered a shop partner?
I've been wanting to open a shop since I have a quite large collection of flawless events/shinies ( about a full box of flawless events, and 3 boxfulls of flawless Shinies)
BUT, I can't clone, which makes things very troublesome, So it comes down to the point.

Your shop looks Like it could use afew more pokemon, and you can clone. why not partner up?
please consider it :D I can PM you my full list of pokemon if you're curious about exactly how large it is

Charizard_Rulez84
10th January 2013, 2:44 AM
hello i'm interested in these pokes from u, can u let me know what the gender is to all of these(unless it has no gender or can only be male/female) plz and thank you :D= Nearly-Flawless UT Shiny Jolly Growlithe {egg moves: Close Combat, Flare Blitz}, Flawless EVd Shiny Adamant Machoke {egg moves: Close Combat, Ice/Thunder/Fire Punches}, Nearly-Flawless UT Shiny Calm Chansey, Nearly-Flawless UT Shiny Bold Eevee, Nearly-Flawless UT Shiny Adamant Magikarp, Nearly-Flawless UT Shiny Modest Horsea, Flawless EVd Shiny Impish Dusclops, Nearly-Flawless UT Shiny Timid Rotom

my FC is in my sig, and the link to my shop as well, my part of the shop is in post 8 page 1, and i'm on eastern time zone

trident20
14th January 2013, 7:26 PM
Nearly-Flawless UT Shiny Jolly Charmander
Shiny adamant snivy w/ iron tail
Shiny DW adamant dratini w/ extremespeed

i want these, now what do you want for them?
gmt-5 i can get you some shinies and my fc later

rovert
14th January 2013, 7:32 PM
Nearly-Flawless UT Shiny Jolly Charmander
Shiny adamant snivy w/ iron tail
Shiny DW adamant dratini w/ extremespeed

i want these, now what do you want for them?
gmt-5 i can get you some shinies and my fc later

What would you be willing to offer for the charmander?

The other two belong to JoePotatoe, so I will try getting him to look at your post and respond...

trident20
14th January 2013, 11:06 PM
for the charmander i have:
bagon dwf shiny flawless(i think)
naive, hydro pump dragon dance or

timid shiny (probably flawless) nidoran nature=hustle

i would want a clone back aka you keep a clone and i get the original back :)

i have more if this isnt good enough

rovert
14th January 2013, 11:14 PM
for the charmander i have:
bagon dwf shiny flawless(i think)
naive, hydro pump dragon dance or

timid shiny (probably flawless) nidoran nature=hustle

i would want a clone back aka you keep a clone and i get the original back :)

i have more if this isnt good enough

What gender is the nidoran? Clone back is fine btw...

trident20
15th January 2013, 4:03 AM
its a female .

rovert
15th January 2013, 4:53 PM
its a female .

What are the other options you have? I was kind of hoping for a male...

trident20
17th January 2013, 3:27 AM
i di have a timid sheer force evd in special attack and speed nidoking but its not shiny, lv 100

i would want cloneback of course, the original.....

55555hi333
18th January 2013, 6:09 AM
FC:3267 6770 6201

requesting shiny flawless timid staryu

m willing to trade a lot of stuff depending on wants i shave a shiny flawless chandelure trained 252 sp att 252 spd 4 hp(not sure about the last 4 but mostly sure) thats modest ot mark, an win2011 event celebii and a gamestp jirachi only slightly trained its lvl 6 an spr20120 pichu and gamestp raikou as well as a buch of other events just ask if your interested all are uncloned

If possible I would want a clone of a pokemon back I don't care f you keep the original or a clone the only reason my events are not cloned is I got them myself and they have been in the PC

PST time zone and it depends on what day but most times im available to trade all day since im on a school break

rovert
18th January 2013, 3:30 PM
FC:3267 6770 6201

requesting shiny flawless timid staryu

m willing to trade a lot of stuff depending on wants i shave a shiny flawless chandelure trained 252 sp att 252 spd 4 hp(not sure about the last 4 but mostly sure) thats modest ot mark, an win2011 event celebii and a gamestp jirachi only slightly trained its lvl 6 an spr20120 pichu and gamestp raikou as well as a buch of other events just ask if your interested all are uncloned

If possible I would want a clone of a pokemon back I don't care f you keep the original or a clone the only reason my events are not cloned is I got them myself and they have been in the PC

PST time zone and it depends on what day but most times im available to trade all day since im on a school break

I'll let JoePotatoe handle this. I haven't heard from him in a day or so, and he still hasn't gotten me the pokemon from his last request to clone.

joepotatoe
18th January 2013, 9:03 PM
Unless the chandelure has hp fighting, I'm not too interested.
if you have any UT flawless events/shinies, that I dont have I'd be willing to trade
If, however, you have something that catches roverts eye, We'll trade for it as well.

Charizard_Rulez84
18th January 2013, 9:43 PM
@joepotatoe can i get the genders of these pokes unless no gender
Shiny adamant marill, Shiny careful eevee, Shiny Careful snorlax, Shiny timid zapdos, Shiny adamant DW magikarp, Shiny DW impish gligar, Shiny adamant Dunsparc, Shiny Jolly Smeargle, Bold Jolly and naive Deoxys events(NO Gender), Shiny Adamant bagon, Shiny Adamant Aron, Shiny Calm Regice(NO Gender), Shiny Jolly treecko, jolly croagun, Shiny timidd manap(NO Gender), Shiny adamant klink

55555hi333
18th January 2013, 11:30 PM
unfortunetly my only flawless Pokemon is the chandelure and I have a few events but none are flawless are you interested at all in non flawless stuff rovert? since he said he would trade if something caught your eye

joepotatoe
19th January 2013, 3:40 AM
@joepotatoe can i get the genders of these pokes unless no gender
Shiny adamant marill, Shiny careful eevee, Shiny Careful snorlax, Shiny timid zapdos, Shiny adamant DW magikarp, Shiny DW impish gligar, Shiny adamant Dunsparc, Shiny Jolly Smeargle, Bold Jolly and naive Deoxys events(NO Gender), Shiny Adamant bagon, Shiny Adamant Aron, Shiny Calm Regice(NO Gender), Shiny Jolly treecko, jolly croagun, Shiny timidd manap(NO Gender), Shiny adamant klink

Marill: Male, lvl 3 (rare candied)
eevee: male
snorlax: male, (NN'D Totoro)
Magikarp: female
gligar: female
dunsparce: female
smeargle: male
bagon: male
aron: female
treecko: female
croagunk: female
Klink has no gender, and legendaries have no genders. On that note, please refrain from asking for the genders of genderless pokemon, merely stating you're interested in them is fine.

Charizard_Rulez84
19th January 2013, 4:00 AM
thanks alot for the info, i'm interested in marill, eevee, smeargle, bagon, klink, zapdos, both ur deoxys, regice n manaphy, let me know what interests u in my shop, i also have 8 shiny pokes that hasn't been added

rovert
21st January 2013, 9:19 PM
unfortunetly my only flawless Pokemon is the chandelure and I have a few events but none are flawless are you interested at all in non flawless stuff rovert? since he said he would trade if something caught your eye

I would be fine with either non-flawless, shiny hard-to-find pokemon or flawless, non-shiny pokemon. If they are close, let me know the IVs

55555hi333
22nd January 2013, 9:15 AM
besides the flawless chandelure I have 2 other shinys that are both normal a ghastly and a charmander and I dont have any non shiny flawless but if you dont like any I also have a lot of events including unpicked up keldo zerkrom and reshiram so I could reset so a particular nature

rovert
22nd January 2013, 2:30 PM
besides the flawless chandelure I have 2 other shinys that are both normal a ghastly and a charmander and I dont have any non shiny flawless but if you dont like any I also have a lot of events including unpicked up keldo zerkrom and reshiram so I could reset so a particular nature

would you happen to have any of the 3rd generation events?

55555hi333
22nd January 2013, 9:44 PM
unfortunately not I have 4th and 5th gen wifi events and a bunch of gamestop in person events

rovert
23rd January 2013, 8:04 PM
unfortunately not I have 4th and 5th gen wifi events and a bunch of gamestop in person events

I'm not sure if I want anything then. You can still try with joepotatoe if you want.

Jihoon0909
23rd January 2013, 10:13 PM
First of all so sorry if I was rude and you were offended
My w2 fc is 0390 7878 9117
I would like the untrained shiny terrakion jolly nature and flawless
I'm willing to trade a flawless impish giratina with telepathy and untrained
I live in NJ eastern time zone
I am available pretty much anytime from 4 to 10 pm in my time zone

rovert
23rd January 2013, 10:16 PM
First of all so sorry if I was rude and you were offended
My w2 fc is 0390 7878 9117
I would like the untrained shiny terrakion jolly nature and flawless
I'm willing to trade a flawless impish giratina with telepathy and untrained
I live in NJ eastern time zone
I am available pretty much anytime from 4 to 10 pm in my time zone

I will think it over while your 24 hour ban from not reading/following the rules is in effect ;)

Jihoon0909
23rd January 2013, 10:18 PM
sorry I'm new to trade shops and didn't know of your rules while messaging you I actually found out you had them right after I sent it and immediately regretted it

rovert
23rd January 2013, 10:26 PM
sorry I'm new to trade shops and didn't know of your rules while messaging you I actually found out you had them right after I sent it and immediately regretted it

I can understand you might not have known that trade shops normally have rules, but you were requesting a 5th generation pokemon, which is well past the section for the rules. I could understand not seeing the rules when they look the same as the surrounding text, but it is a much larger, and completely different font for a reason.

Jihoon0909
23rd January 2013, 10:29 PM
Yea I noticed as I was browsing through the rest of your shop guess just got too excited by finding a terrakion finally

rovert
23rd January 2013, 10:34 PM
Yea I noticed as I was browsing through the rest of your shop guess just got too excited by finding a terrakion finally

See, my issue with that, is if I really wanted it, I would check the rules and make sure I knew them before doing anything else. I would also let someone know about a rule being broken as soon as you realize rather then when they point it out. There's also a little thing called the Terrakion thread in the Trade Forum section. This is the end of the discussion. If you continue to argue with me, you will either be getting more strikes (resulting in a longer ban) or have your request be denied, and not have a request acknowledged here again.

Your choice, a 24 hour wait, or not even getting the chance to get the pokemon you want.

Abysmall
23rd January 2013, 11:45 PM
What is the OT and ID of your Flawless UT Shiny Jolly Terrakion? (:
I am interested in that and I can offer a S/F: Regice (Calm)/ Zapdos(Timid)/ Volcarona (Timid)/ Mewtwo(Timid)/ Latios(Timid) | More info can be given of course. I just wasn't sure what you'd like.
My timezone is GMT -6:00 (or CST). And I'm am free most days around this time. (Actually starting an 1 hour ago)
My Gen5 FC: 3740 7339 2086
I'm just making sure to fill out your form right, so pardon if I'm doing this wrong. xD

rovert
24th January 2013, 2:53 PM
What is the OT and ID of your Flawless UT Shiny Jolly Terrakion? (:
I am interested in that and I can offer a S/F: Regice (Calm)/ Zapdos(Timid)/ Volcarona (Timid)/ Mewtwo(Timid)/ Latios(Timid) | More info can be given of course. I just wasn't sure what's you'd like.
My timezone is GMT -6:00 (or CST). And I'm am free most days around this time. (Actually starting an 1 hour ago)
I'm just making sure to fill out your form right, so pardon if I'm doing this wrong. xD

The OT is Nick 56056

I would be interested in basically any of those, so I would need some time to decide.

Abysmall
24th January 2013, 3:15 PM
The OT is Nick 56056

I would be interested in basically any of those, so I would need some time to decide.

Well here's their info on them. Let me know which you would like. (:

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/637.pnghttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/shiny.png #637 Volcarona ♂ (level 70) http://www.pokecheck.org/i/itm/001.png
OT: http://www.pokecheck.org/i/lang/2.png AJ ♀ (White, 10601)
Timid - Flame Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Silver Wind - Quiver Dance - HeatWave - Bug Buzz

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/378.pnghttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/shiny.png #378 Regice ♁ (level 65) http://www.pokecheck.org/i/itm/001.png
OT: http://www.pokecheck.org/i/lang/2.png A.J ♂ (Black 2, 06661)
Calm - Clear Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Amnesia - Charge Beam - Lock-On - Zap Cannon

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/150.pnghttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/shiny.png #150 Mewtwo ♁ (level 70) http://www.pokecheck.org/i/itm/013.png
OT: http://www.pokecheck.org/i/lang/2.png Alin ♂ (HeartGold, 57000)
Timid - Pressure - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Psycho Cut - Amnesia - Power Swap - Guard Swap

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/145.pnghttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/shiny.png #145 Zapdos ♁ (level 50) http://www.pokecheck.org/i/itm/001.png
OT: http://www.pokecheck.org/i/lang/2.png Ash ♂ (HeartGold, 38316)
AncientPower - Charge - Agility - Discharge

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/381.pnghttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/shiny.png #381 Latios ♂ (level 40) http://www.pokecheck.org/i/itm/002.png
Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Protect - Refresh - Luster Purge - Zen Headbutt

rovert
24th January 2013, 7:51 PM
Well here's their info on them. Let me know which you would like. (:

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/637.pnghttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/shiny.png #637 Volcarona ♂ (level 70) http://www.pokecheck.org/i/itm/001.png
OT: http://www.pokecheck.org/i/lang/2.png AJ ♀ (White, 10601)
Timid - Flame Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Silver Wind - Quiver Dance - HeatWave - Bug Buzz

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/378.pnghttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/shiny.png #378 Regice ♁ (level 65) http://www.pokecheck.org/i/itm/001.png
OT: http://www.pokecheck.org/i/lang/2.png A.J ♂ (Black 2, 06661)
Calm - Clear Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Amnesia - Charge Beam - Lock-On - Zap Cannon

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/150.pnghttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/shiny.png #150 Mewtwo ♁ (level 70) http://www.pokecheck.org/i/itm/013.png
OT: http://www.pokecheck.org/i/lang/2.png Alin ♂ (HeartGold, 57000)
Psycho Cut - Amnesia - Power Swap - Guard Swap

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/145.pnghttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/shiny.png #145 Zapdos ♁ (level 50) http://www.pokecheck.org/i/itm/001.png
AncientPower - Charge - Agility - Discharge

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/381.pnghttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/shiny.png #381 Latios ♂ (level 40) http://www.pokecheck.org/i/itm/002.png
Timid - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Protect - Refresh - Luster Purge - Zen Headbutt

I'm thinking that latios would go great with the latias I already have just like it xD

Abysmall
24th January 2013, 9:32 PM
I'm thinking that latios would go great with the latias I already have just like it xD

Alright, awesome. I'll be home later today to trade. What's your FC?

rovert
24th January 2013, 9:37 PM
Alright, awesome. I'll be home later today to trade. What's your FC?

I actually can't trade today. I'll PM you with some times I can trade as well as my friend code when I actually look it up again. I should really keep that somewhere xD

Lite_Dragon
25th January 2013, 4:03 AM
DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur I badly need this for my sun team, would you trade it for a shiny deino timid flawless? or shiny suicune timid hp electric flawless?

Abysmall
25th January 2013, 4:17 AM
I actually can't trade today. I'll PM you with some times I can trade as well as my friend code when I actually look it up again. I should really keep that somewhere xD

Sounds good. Hope to hear from you soon. (:

joepotatoe
25th January 2013, 1:47 PM
DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur I badly need this for my sun team, would you trade it for a shiny deino timid flawless? or shiny suicune timid hp electric flawless?

aye, I'd take the Deino, as long as it isn't Japanese.
Do you need a cloneback? because if you do we'll have to hold the trade a couple days

RexNovus
26th January 2013, 5:07 PM
- My friendcodes:

Black: 2538 2785 0015
White 2: 3311 2468 0743

-Requesting (both Joepotatoe):

DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur
DW hp electric 70 modest charmander

- Willing and able to offer:

Shiny level 1 Darumaka, adamant, hustle, flawless (except special attack perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Poliwag, timid, swift swim (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps) (male)
Shiny level 1 Horsea, modest, swift swim, flawless (except attack perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Squirtle, timid, torrent, flawless hidden power grass
Shiny level 1 Dratini, modest, marvel scale (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps), eggmove ExtremeSpeed (amazing special attacker in rain teams) (male)
Shiny level 1 Dratini, jolly, shed skin, iv's unknown, eggmove ExtremeSpeed (male)
Shiny level 1 Bronzor, sassy, levitate, flawless (except speed perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Snivy, timid, overgrow, flawless (except attack perhaps)
Shiny level 50 Growlithe, adamant, intimidate, EV trained in attack and speed, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Wild Charge, Crunch
Level 50 Keldeo, latest event, untouched, timid, best possible iv's for HP Ice (only if cloned and traded back)

- +1 GMT, available most of the daytime, evening and some hours during the night.

Hope I followed the rules ^^,

clarkey_2000
26th January 2013, 8:40 PM
any pokemon in my sig (the bold ones)
i use GMT can do most evenings
got shiny charizard shiny aerodactyl and arceus event (japanese) darkrai MAY2012 event UT KELEDO
FC:0004-1206-1489
PM me

rovert
26th January 2013, 11:29 PM
any pokemon in my sig (the bold ones

Please use the form located in the beginning of the original post. +1 strike

joepotatoe
27th January 2013, 9:09 PM
- My friendcodes:

Black: 2538 2785 0015
White 2: 3311 2468 0743

-Requesting (both Joepotatoe):

DW hp fire 70 modest bulbasaur
DW hp electric 70 modest charmander

- Willing and able to offer:

Shiny level 1 Darumaka, adamant, hustle, flawless (except special attack perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Poliwag, timid, swift swim (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps) (male)
Shiny level 1 Horsea, modest, swift swim, flawless (except attack perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Squirtle, timid, torrent, flawless hidden power grass
Shiny level 1 Dratini, modest, marvel scale (DW), flawless (except attack perhaps), eggmove ExtremeSpeed (amazing special attacker in rain teams) (male)
Shiny level 1 Dratini, jolly, shed skin, iv's unknown, eggmove ExtremeSpeed (male)
Shiny level 1 Bronzor, sassy, levitate, flawless (except speed perhaps)
Shiny level 1 Snivy, timid, overgrow, flawless (except attack perhaps)
Shiny level 50 Growlithe, adamant, intimidate, EV trained in attack and speed, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Wild Charge, Crunch
Level 50 Keldeo, latest event, untouched, timid, best possible iv's for HP Ice (only if cloned and traded back)

- +1 GMT, available most of the daytime, evening and some hours during the night.

Hope I followed the rules ^^,

I'm interested in the bronzor and the jolly dratini.
When you see this you're free to PM me whenever you see me online, so that we can do the trade, I cannot however, do clonebacks, if you want those we'll have to organize something with rovert

Smity
28th January 2013, 4:50 AM
Rovert would you be willing to trade your Flawless UT Shiny Timid Latias. for my near flawless ut shiny timid drought vulpix my shiny flawless naive hydregion lv 100 ev trained and my ut naive Plasma Genesect?
FC 2108 7911 4421

RexNovus
28th January 2013, 12:40 PM
I'm interested in the bronzor and the jolly dratini.
When you see this you're free to PM me whenever you see me online, so that we can do the trade, I cannot however, do clonebacks, if you want those we'll have to organize something with rovert

Hi there,

Bronzor and Dratini it will be. I must remind you though, Bronzor is rnged and the Dratini is aswell. Just checked it's IV's, and they are flawless except special attack. Cloneback isn't needed ^^, I'll pm you when I see you online, but feel free to PM me aswell as I will be online most of the day and evening. Thanks in advance for the trade :)

joepotatoe
28th January 2013, 8:28 PM
Hi would you be willing to trade your Flawless UT Shiny Timid Latias. for my near flawless ut shiny timid drought vulpix my shiny flawless naive hydregion lv 100 ev trained and my ut naive Plasma Genesect?
FC 2108 7911 4421

Unless the genesect is flawless, then no, I already have 2 different timid DW vulpix's and a hydreigon, sorry

IF the genesect is flawless however, i'd love to

Smity
28th January 2013, 8:52 PM
Unless the genesect is flawless, then no, I already have 2 different timid DW vulpix's and a hydreigon, sorry

IF the genesect is flawless however, i'd love toI was asking Rovert sorry about the confusuion

rovert
28th January 2013, 9:18 PM
I was asking Rovert sorry about the confusuion

I would love to think about it. I also appreciate the PM about it, but don't PM me about trades, do it here. If I don't have time to do trading a specific day, I will not check the thread, but I will check PMs. I don't need to have requests in multiple spots or people bothering me about trading when I can't trade.

Since you posted on the thread and the PM was letting me know about the request, I am letting you off with a warning.

Smity
28th January 2013, 9:26 PM
I would love to think about it. I also appreciate the PM about it, but don't PM me about trades, do it here. If I don't have time to do trading a specific day, I will not check the thread, but I will check PMs. I don't need to have requests in multiple spots or people bothering me about trading when I can't trade.

Since you posted on the thread and the PM was letting me know about the request, I am letting you off with a warning.ok sorry about that i can also trade you a ut lv 1 giratina from the event hg ans ss as well as the other 3 pokemon

clarkey_2000
28th January 2013, 11:16 PM
could you put aside a shaymin joepotatoe i should be getting one but i'm not sure if it's legit. thanks i can offer many pokemon

rovert
29th January 2013, 4:47 PM
So, I had partnered with Joepotatoe a few weeks ago. He has since moved on to open his own trade shop. His pokemon have been taken off my list, and I will be adding a link to his shop in the original post when I can get a hold of the link.

Please discuss any Joepotatoe trades with him, as he will probably not be discussing his trades here anymore.

==========

I have also closed requests in general since some things have come up. I will continue to get pokemon that I can add to my shop, but I would really like to get my trades done. IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST, please PM me to discuss the trade and what time would work for the both of us.